[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how long does transitioning take?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
Im just wondering how long does a transition last? I know its long but like how long?

I still need to get on hormones and i dont even know if i want to fully transition(dont want to end up not passing and making the dysphoria worse)

but in a situation where I DID 100% want to transition how long would it take?

sorry to be a bother with all these questions
>>
To pass, 1 1/2 years. The full transition usually takes most people 3-4 years though and you also have to factor in if you want surgeries, etc.
>>
>>5536515
ok thank you!
>>
I heard that other people will start to notice the effects of HRT after about 2 - 4 months. Is that true?
>>
>>5536604
"Notice" yeah, but I'm at 2 years and still notice subtle changes.
>>
>>5536604
Noticing effects and being completely done are two separate things. You could see changes early as a month, doesn't mean you pass. Give things about a year if you can, that's plenty of time for the hrt to do stuff and for you to get hair removal, practice your voice and come out to people.
>>
File: 3PAmNvA.png (20KB, 1107x409px) Image search: [Google]
3PAmNvA.png
20KB, 1107x409px
>>
>>5537120
Unghh just 12 months to go. Come on my titties, grow already.
>>
>>5536457
I mean, for passing its dependent on you as a person.

for getting hrt it can be up to one year depending on where you live in the world
>>
File: spooked.jpg (20KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
spooked.jpg
20KB, 704x396px
>>5537120
24 months is a completion time for fat redistribution? I am nearly 12 months in and I still haven't seen any fat redistribution.
>>
>>5537392
I believe it doesn't redistribute. I believe only the new fat you gain gets distributed differently.
>>
>>5537120
is that really accurate??
i've seen anons here saying they had noticable boobs after like 2 months.
>>
>>5537440
I started getting breast buds after about 1.5 months in, I did start hrt while having gynaecomastia though so that might have helped. I started out on 1mg E 50mg Spyro. My doctor doubled the dosage a month after starting.

The chart might be accurate to a degree but there are still probably factors like dosage being taken, genetics, health/fitness. The thing people always seem to stress about transitioning is "ymmv".
>>
>>5537432
Well fuck

>tfw was a little fat especially in my belly when started hrt
>>
>>5537548
Lose weight anon, you lose weight in the same fashion that it's gained now. I was pretty chubby when I started but as I've slimmed I've noticed that the fat around my chest, thighs and butt has stuck around more stubbornly than say belly, back or arms.
>>
File: sssss.png (946KB, 752x605px) Image search: [Google]
sssss.png
946KB, 752x605px
This took about 4 years I think.
>>
>>5545785
Why are you taking pics off the internet and pretending they're you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.