[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>you remind me of this girl i used to know >she was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: e1194f2600022ae76159d575fef7fa9e.gif (1001KB, 500x291px) Image search: [Google]
e1194f2600022ae76159d575fef7fa9e.gif
1001KB, 500x291px
>you remind me of this girl i used to know
>she was just like you
>>
>>5535692

> except without the penis
>>
>>5535789
>implying that would offend me
she didn't know i was trans and i'm not on hrt yet so it was quite a fantastic compliment. shows to me i'm a girl at heart and people can see that.
>>
>>5535692
This why I just can't get with you
>>
>>5535825
Ok hon. Good luck in your journey. I am sure your 20+ years of living as a man has had no impact on you...
>>
>>5535692

How old are you?
>>
>>5535692
>she was also a fucking hon lmao
>>
>>5535692
why are so many transsexuals animefags? I think there has to be some connection.
>>
>>5535692
>this is weird man
>it's like teaching my sister

That was pre transition and shit
>>
>>5545767
Trannies naturally end up as shut-in nerds, and shut-in nerds love anime.
>>
>>5546356
I don't like anime. Vaguely a shut in I guess. If I'm not in lectures or out shopping, I'm in my room, but I go drinking with friends pretty regularly. I'm actually quite well known for being very fun to drink with and people have commented that the best stories always seem to happen when I'm involved whether or not they themselves are there for it
>>
>>5546356

Because its sometimes the only source of how to be a girl that isnt disgusted by us
>>
>>5535692
Whenever I think this about a girl, it isn't a romantic thought. Usually it's incredibly neutral :^)
>>
>>5546733

What do you mean by "a source of how to be a girl"?

>>5546755

I'm unsure about what kind of response you were expecting with this post. I don't think anyone thinks that phrase has a romantic connotation.
>>
>>5547207
Inconclusive data
>>
>>5547226

Are you responding to the second part of my post, or the first? I just don't see that making sense for the first part.
>>
>In high school.
>"You look just like my cousin X."
>"So which one of us looks like the opposite gender?"
>Silence.
God I'm awkward. I wish I had figured out the whole trans thing back then.
>>
>>5545767
because they are beta faggot males and they think that their life will be so much better being a Qt asian animuh grill <3<3
>>
how do i know if i act female or nlot

like traits etc
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.