[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does being fucked in the ass feel like? Im """straight""",

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1349668603192.jpg (2MB, 1424x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1349668603192.jpg
2MB, 1424x2136px
What does being fucked in the ass feel like?

Im """straight""", but very recently ive been feeling urges in my bum and ive begun fantasising about being fucked by a hot trap.

Its hot in my mind, but I can imagine the reality is painful as fuck, like taking a constipated shit, but backwards.
>>
>>5533634
bump
>>
>>5533634
feels good the same way pushing yourself harder during running or working out feels good... kinda burns... but a good burn.
>>
>>5533634
straight guy here, ive played with my asshole once or twice, both in the shower, while extremely high. felt good, doesnt feel good at all when sober. Also, shave your bum, makes fingering easier.
>>
File: 1444501901328.png (782KB, 1278x1896px) Image search: [Google]
1444501901328.png
782KB, 1278x1896px
>>5533634

>fucked by a hot trap

That's retarded, anon. 100% of hot traps want to be fucked, they don't want to fuck men. You could pay an ugly one to fuck you though, see pic related.
>>
>>5533705
It lacks the part where OP posts weeks later about being diagnosed with AIDS

Boy got stretched and pozed hard.
>>
File: CMmG3nYUwAA2URT.jpg (43KB, 480x640px) Image search: [Google]
CMmG3nYUwAA2URT.jpg
43KB, 480x640px
>>5533634
Trip on me.
>>
>>5533705
OP here,

Yes, OP in the pic describes exactly how I think id feel if i actually had the courage to get fucked. It would be hot for a few seconds before you realise that your asshole is being annihilated, which is followed by lifelong shame and regret.
>>
Having a dick all the way in just makes you feel "full". It's really weird to describe without feeling it yourself. Feels good though. The actual in and out fucking sensation is pretty meh from my experience. Maybe the men I've been just weren't very good.

Best sensation is just rimming/fingering from my experience tbqh familia. Although cumming while you have someone/something inside of you is a feeling that cannot be replicated.
>>
Congrats, you're AGP. You'll be a trans-woman being fucked within 2 years.
>>
How useful are the toys marketed as 'prostate massager'? I have a suspicion that it's just a marketing ploy to make straight men try them without feeling gay. What's the difference between them and a normal dildo in terms of pleasure and arousal?
>>
>>5534562
meh i just get a dildo
>>
My girlfriend makes me cum just by fucking my ass hard with a really large strapon, make sure to use lots of lube, clean out your ass first with an enema, and take it slow. Like super slow, you'll need to stretch out first everytime
>>
>>5533634
coincidentally, the picture you posted answers your question
>>
>>5534562
They're shaped to hit the prostate while a dick is just kind of like a rod. Still feels great though.
>>
>>5534562
They kind of suck from my experience. I prefer regular dildos. They're bigger and easier to guide toward your prostate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.