[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meds being taken by customs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 11

File: thanks for not aborting me.jpg (27KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
thanks for not aborting me.jpg
27KB, 500x394px
Have any US trannies DIYing their hormones ever had their meds confiscated by customs? Just curious. It's never happened to me, but I worry it will at times.
>>
>>5533340
Cut them open, inspect them and send them on their way to you.

The feds really don't care when none of those things are on the controlled substance list, and half of them are otc cause their use in contraceptives. Maybe if you lived in a European shithole it'd be different but...
>>
>>5533340
Anyone else here feel really bad for the parents? They have to love that and try to keep a straight face
>>
>>5533369
It's their fault for not aborting it. I'm sure that shit would come up on scans and tests before it was born, and for babies like that, later abortions are an option in many cases.
>>
>>5533340

Whoa, what the fuck happened to that baby?
>>
File: trisomyyyy13.jpg (41KB, 416x416px) Image search: [Google]
trisomyyyy13.jpg
41KB, 416x416px
>>5533389
It's high on genetics. This one is high on chromosomes.
>>
>>5533400
>genetics gone wild! social experiment 2016
>>
>>5533340
Its kinda ugly cute
Kinda
>>
File: Sean as a baby.jpg (75KB, 594x583px) Image search: [Google]
Sean as a baby.jpg
75KB, 594x583px
>>5533541
I should have picked a different picture so I'd get more comments on my question ;_;. Feel free to discuss the picture though.
>>
I fucking hate you, OP. You should visit a psychologist or something.
>>
File: trisomy 13.jpg (10KB, 227x256px) Image search: [Google]
trisomy 13.jpg
10KB, 227x256px
>>5538360
Why?
>>
>>5533340

Not me. Should have put "answer that you haven't if you haven't." As it is most people who read the thread and haven't had their drugs confiscated might not feel the need to answer your question, since they won't feel your question is directed at them.
>>
Yemen will take your HIV drugs and export you
>>
>>5539907
I picked my meds up at the post office yesterday. Typically the slip says "parcel" but instead said "letter" which caused my concern. Turns out my lazy ass good for nothing postman is just lazy/stupid and marked the wrong thing. Funny thing is I am always home when he makes deliveries I've got to sign for, but he never brings them to the door. He just puts the slip in without trying and I have to go to the post office the next day, every time. Fucking lazy shit.
>>
>>5541764

I had that happen to me one time. But the package was actually large, yet mostly empty.
>>
>>5533400
What the everloving fuck...
>>
File: 1441562235181.jpg (32KB, 395x480px) Image search: [Google]
1441562235181.jpg
32KB, 395x480px
>>5533375
Tests can be wrong and murdering a baby is never right. A friend of mine before he was born a test said he was gonna be retarded and he's top of his class in Uni.

Just a reminder that some of us fags believe in secular arguments against abortion and if you have gone through some serious loopholes to believe it's not murder you're the type of fag that makes us look bad.
>>
>>5548006
That's. Nice.

Hope you're willing to pay for the astronomical health care bills by providing the mother with health insurance and government assistance for the rest of the child's life.

Because conditions like these don't get better.
>>
File: wew.gif (2MB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
wew.gif
2MB, 500x500px
>>5548058
Hey just because I don't believe in baby killing doesn't mean I don't believe in adoption.
>>
>>5548006
Nice bait, but you do realize that you literally gave us an anecdote right? For someone posting about logic you just used a logical fallacy to try and prove a point. I say abort as many unborn fetuses as you want. You are just removing a parasite from your body and there is nothing wrong with that in anyway. No different from removing a tapeworm.
Fun fact: These parasites known as fetuses have killed a lot of women throughout history when they were ready to leave their hosts and enter their second stage of metamorphosis.
>>
>>5541764
>He just puts the slip in without trying and I have to go to the post office the next day, every time. Fucking lazy shit.

inhousepharmacy.vu or whatever right?

Everytime they sent a package i had to get it in the post office. Inhouse pharmacy is probably fucking up the paperwork since this isnt the first time i heard this.

My health insurance started covering HRT a few months ago so i did an informed consent at a LGBT clinic and i just pick it up from there.
>>
>>5548006
obvious troll but...

here's something cool...
if a baby is born severely disfigured or very mentally impaired, it...

1) uses up resources that the mother could otherwise use to make another child.

2) guarantees resources will be spent on someone not committing a crime or being in prison.

3) actually uses less resources because they wont reproduce, own a car, own a house, etc. etc.

so.. what people say is a "waste of space" is exactly that! It's putting a vacant lot where a home could be. And this is good because it keeps the population down while guaranteeing that a shitty family wont move into that house. Not only that, but if a bitch is gonna have a fucked up kid, chances are she's gonna have more than one.. so if she's busy taking care of one, she typically wont make more.

exceptions to every rule, but this seems to be the majority with people like who's in OP's post.
>>
File: 1441796901504.jpg (48KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1441796901504.jpg
48KB, 900x900px
>>5549307
Oh the parasite myth is a fallacy in its own right.

a) A parasite is defined as an organism of one species living in or on an organism of another species (a heterospecific relationship) and deriving its nourishment from the host (is metabolically dependent on the host). (See Cheng, T.C., General Parasitology, p. 7, 1973.)
b) A human embryo or fetus is an organism of one species (Homo sapiens) living in the uterine cavity of an organism of the same species (Homo sapiens) and deriving its nourishment from the mother (is metabolically dependent on the mother). This homospecific relationship is an obligatory dependent relationship, but not a parasitic relationship.
a) A parasite is an invading organism -- coming to parasitize the host from an outside source.
b) A human embryo or fetus is formed from a fertilized egg -- the egg coming from an inside source, being formed in the ovary of the mother from where it moves into the oviduct where it may be fertilized to form the zygote--the first cell of the new human being.
a) A parasite is generally harmful to some degree to the host that is harboring the parasite.
b) A human embryo or fetus developing in the uterine cavity does not usually cause harm to the mother, although it may if proper nutrition and care is not maintained by the mother.
a) A parasite makes direct contact with the host's tissues, often holding on by either mouth parts, hooks or suckers to the tissues involved (intestinal lining, lungs, connective tissue, etc.).
b) A human embryo or fetus makes direct contact with the uterine lining of the mother for only a short period of time. It soon becomes isolated inside its own amniotic sac, and from that point on makes indirect contact with the mother only by way of the umbilical cord and placenta.

TL;DR You're wrong you fucking edgy retard but if you want to read the rest of why it's retarded to call babies parasites here's the link with the rest of the info.

http://www.l4l.org/library/notparas.html
>>
>>5533340
Yeah, they got taken and the cops came and took me to jail. Spent a month in there from the charges. It wasn't all bad though, I got fucked in the ass nightly by buff dudes. Would recommend tb᠎h
>>
File: 1447330056029.jpg (2MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1447330056029.jpg
2MB, 5000x5000px
>>5549370
>obvious troll
What has this world become where people who defend baby murder are labeled as "trolls" first of all like I said in the original post mistakes are made much more than you think while determining if a baby is gonna be fucked or not and a lot of women make the mistake of aborting the kid when a lot of women who don't get perfectly fine babies. Secondly if you don't want to take care of the kid maybe instead of going to some butcher to fucking murder it in a really painful manner to instead give it up for adoption. Plenty of parents give up their disabled children to people who can help and I get that for some people it's a bit much but murder should never be justified especially when there's a chance the kid might be perfectly normal.
>>
>>5548076
Then you're a asshole that just wants people born into this world who will suffer because you get queezy about abortion and think you're a good person. You hurt more than you help, don't fool yourself into thinking you care about the children rather than your own need to not feel like an ass.
>>
File: 6246246613414462246.jpg (27KB, 446x357px) Image search: [Google]
6246246613414462246.jpg
27KB, 446x357px
>>5550100
Uh no. Are you people ignoring what I'm saying? There's always a chance the doctor is wrong when they say your child with will be defective. Killing a baby based on chance when there's so many alternatives is bad.
>>
>>5548076
are you unaware that the vast majority of abortions are of black babies? how can you be against that?
>>
File: Opposite Day.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Opposite Day.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
>>5552473
You are right anon. I plan my life exactly in that way too. I always come to 4chan because I know that one day no one will shitpost or troll. Whenever my pen drops I reach up into the air to grab it because there is always an off chance that it will fall upwards(doesn't seem to be the case all the time, but there is always a chance physicist are wrong about how gravity works). I also never use a condom because there is always a chance I'm immune to all STDs. I'm sure statistically speaking there is a significant amount of time that those things I plan my life around are false, but you know what? Fuck that shit! I don't need no scientists, who have studied these things and created tests that have a high efficacy, to decide how to live my life. No sir! I plan my life around the off chance that shit might go down the exact opposite of the way they do the rest of the time.
If only your parents had aborted your retarded ass when they had the chance, but they too based their decision on the off chance the doctor was wrong and now they regret it everyday.
>>
>>5555383
Those are the shittiest examples I've ever seen for the situation since doing those things leads to nothing wrong or immoral and you generally always know what's gonna happen. In this case it's not. My mom is a doctor and any good doctor can tell you when they tell you something like this there's always an honest chance they're wrong. Trying to justify murder on a kid you don't even have to kill and can just give away is bad. Plain and simple.
>>
>>5548006
>Tests can be wrong and murdering a baby is never right

I don't agree. Being human doesn't give you a right to live, being a person does. An unborn baby may be human, but it lacks all characteristics of a personhood, namely rationality, autonomy, and self-consciousness.

The same argument can be ( and is being) made for newborn babies with severe disabilities. With the consent of the parents killing them is the right thing to do, up until the point they actually become a person.
>>
File: ayhu.gif (4MB, 158x223px) Image search: [Google]
ayhu.gif
4MB, 158x223px
>>5557894
By definition they're a person.

Person definition: a human being regarded as an individual

An individual defintion: a single human being as distinct from a group, class, or family.

They're a human being, they're a person, they're an individual. Just because they have no characters or understanding of the world doesn't justify murder. Where does it end? Let's kill old people who with mental conditions, there's drugs that temporarily disable a lot brain functions so would it be okay to kill someone if you drug em with that first? They're not a person anymore right?

Sorry just sounds like you're trying to do all sorts of mental gymnastics to justify killing a baby. Also don't get me wrong if a baby is born and is in severe pain and has an incurable condition obviously the right thing to do would be to put it to sleep but the overwhelming majority of the time stuff like that doesn't happen. I've heard stories of kids getting aborted on the off chance they might have a condition that means they one have an arm. Like seriously? I know an amputee and they're one of the nicest and happiest people you could know and several studies have shown they're actually genuinely happy than other people.

So look outside of you knowing 100% for a fact your child is gonna have some incurable disease that makes them suffer there's 0 excuse killing them.
>>
>>5538904
>failed two-eyed human and failed cyclope at the same time
how much more can you fail in life
>>
>>5533389
Treacher Collins syndrome, a genetic disorder causing malformation of facial bones, eyes and ears (among other symptoms), to varying extent. It is usually due to a new mutation in the child, and thus not inherited. There are, however, adults who are affected, but very mildly, and not diagnosed until they have a child with more severe features.

The other pictures are infants with varying degrees of holoprosencephaly (no separation of the brain hemispheres, short intereye distance/cyclopia, usually some degree of cleft palate). In these cases, this is caused by an extra chromosome 13 called trisomy 13 (Patau syndrome), which is OP's fetish, apparently.

>>5533375
But you also have to consider local abortion laws, and when routine scans are made. Less severe cases may only be seen on scans retrospectively, because these syndromes are relatively rare. More severe cases may be discovered at a gestation week when abortion is no longer allowed (second trimester scan at week 18-22 or so), or when an abortion is mentally and physically tough for the mother.
Now, this couple seems typically American religious, so I don't think this applies to them. But you always have to keep in mind that the right to abortion is not universal, and the gestation week when it is no longer allowed varies too.

>>5548058
TCS usually doesn't affect intelligence. With hearing aids and surgery to allow speaking and eating independently (if needed), there's no reason these kids wouldn't become independent and have productive lives as adults.
Is it more right to abort a fetus with TCS to avoid costs of care and surgery, than to provide care and assistance to a normal adult who gets a "self-inflicted" spinal cord/brain injury during extreme sports?

I'm very liberal regarding abortion, but when there's no mental retardation (the one most severe disability that cannot be corrected), advocating abortion for any malformation due to societal costs without thought becomes ethically troublesome
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.