[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where do you put your willy?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: mens-relaxed-fit-agent-pant.jpg (34KB, 345x469px) Image search: [Google]
mens-relaxed-fit-agent-pant.jpg
34KB, 345x469px
I'm left handed and I dress to the right. Is that normal?
>>
what
>>
>>5533223
Well it usually hangs between my legs, I don't recall it ever having been anywhere else.
>>
>>5533244
Checked.
I was curious. I heard it was gay to dress to the right.
>>
>>5533223
Ambidextrous and it sits to the left naturally.
>>
mine's really small and easy to tuck so i've always done that
>>
It balls up in a fat wad at my crotch, just like everybody else with sense. Enjoy your lopsided walking, idiot.
>>
Shrivels down to a tiny nub, or gets tucked under me, depending on what I'm wearing.

I've only ever known one penis that was so large when flaccid that it needed to be assigned a leg. This thread is proving surprising. Who knew there were so many men with huge floppy penises!
>>
I stuff it down the side. Right handed, dress to the left. I usually jack it with my left hand though so I think that might be why.
>>
>>5533743
hmm... not sure what it is but something's telling me you might be trans...

anywho...
>>5533223
if you really want to know, mine goes to the left and has always gone to the left until somewhat recently. I got my peen pierced a few months ago and it's added enough length (about an inch) to get it disoriented in my pants. The ring's length will make it catch my pant leg on the right side and fall that way. Very disorienting, similar to when you put a t-shirt on backwards. Usually takes a few embarrassing hip gyrations and some pocket baseball to things back to normal.
>>
>>5534285
What kind of piercing gives an inch of length? (also tiny cocks exist faggot)
>>
>>5534290
just a standard old prince albert with a captive ring. It doesn't make my dick functionally an inch longer; the ring just hangs about an inch past the head when it's flopping around.

>>5534290
>(also tiny cocks exist faggot)
no shit, I was referring to the tucking bit. And for the record, I think tiny cocks are cute.
>>
>>5534302
Ahh, that makes sense.
>>
>>5533409
Jesus Christ. What next is gay? Existing in the same three-dimensional universe as another person of your gender?? Goddammit.
>>
Can someone explain crotch arrangement to an FTM? I want to get a packer but I wouldn't know how the fuck to put it. What is determined by size and what's determined by personal preference?
>>
>>5536103
Just shove it in your underwear pointing down. It's not that difficult.
If your dick is going down your leg pants you need better underwear.
>>
>>5536141
Huh, so guys don't usually favour a direction like OP?
>>
>>5536188
I had no idea what OP is on about, so yeah.
>>
usually ewhen I get dressed it points down but if I become erect at any point while wearing trousers it feels more comfortable to push it to the right. When it's gone down again it'll sit to the right
I'm right handed and I don't masturbate through my pocket. If anything, having a hand in the pocket helps hide it (I'm 7") because it lessens the ridge the benis makes
>>
>>5533223
Mine's normally almost micro, but grows to 5.5"x6" so all is good. So no need to worry about which side it hangs to.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.