[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/, I think I kinda fucked up. I need some advice. >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

File: 1449884573497.gif (802KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1449884573497.gif
802KB, 480x270px
/lgbt/, I think I kinda fucked up. I need some advice.

> Be me, 21 year old male.
> fem as fuck.
> Essentially a 5'4'' cardio bunny.
> I am mistaken for a 13 year old regularly.
> Fuck it, I roll with it. Out of the closet, flame on.
> Makeup, glitter gloss, daisy dukes, frilly tops. Not like I can be taken seriously as masculine.
> Have straight friend. He's pretty fucking hot.
> We attend the same classes and he helped me get my part time job where he works.
> End up hanging out all the time.
> I"m constantly flirting with him, to no avail. He takes it well, harmless teasing, ect.
> He starts going through a few rough times.
> His mom dies, and his gf breaks up with him because " He was terrible in bed. "
> Whole deal, says he has a small cock, can't last, can't get it up, ect.
> Whatever bro I got you. Don't listen to that bitch.
> He's just constantly spiraling downward.
> About a week ago he shows up at my apartment banging on my door.
> It's night and I'm just fucking about my place, so I'm just in a huge t-shirt and some bikini briefs.
> Open door. He's drunk as fuck and just staring at me.
> Rushes me, slams the door shut, pins me to a wall and kisses me.
> I'd be a liar if I said I hadn't fantasized about something along these lines at least a couple of times.
> Smell of booze on him kinda a turn off, but it isn't the worst thing.
> Hardcore makeout for like 20 minutes, we eventually moved to the couch and I was straddling him. Heavy grinding.
> All of a sudden he stops, looks at me, and starts to cry.
> Buries his head into my chest and just sobs for 15 minutes.
> There there, let it all out big guy.
> He just fucking falls asleep.
> Kinda feel blue balled but whatever. We'll talk this out in the morning.
> Get him a blanket/pillow and set him up on the couch.
>>
>>5532092

> Next morning when I wake up he's gone.
> Calls out sick from everything.
> Isn't answering my texts.
> Friends can't get ahold of him.
> Won't answer his door.
> Literally don't know if he's holed up in his house or legit missing.

I know that plenty of people will say he was as much to blame, but I was the sober party, and I didn't fight it at all. He was vulnerable, confused, and fucked up. I'm worried about him and don't know what to do. I don't know how to respond to this sort of situation at all.

Help?
>>
>>5532092
Didn't you do this same post a month or 2 ago from the jock's perspective?
>>
>>5532150

This is my first time posting a thread on /lgbt/. Usually I just lurk.
>>
>>5532096
Tell the police you're worried about his safety due to his emotional state, and ask them to investigate. With their help, it will not take long to determine if he's been holed up in his house. If he's considering self-harm, you don't want to give him more time in solitude.
>>
Fuck you gotta at least find the guy he mighta freaked out about all the shitty stuff you mentioned and what he did last week and attempted suicide.
>>
>>5532226

I guess this is the best course of action. I just felt kind of weird calling the cops to go barge into his place.

I'll make the call after typing this post.

Have to ask though, what do you assume the odds are he would hurt himself? I know the stereotypical situation/joke where straight guys have an identity crisis after having a homo experience, but that has to be overhyped right? I mean, he wouldn't have come onto me if he wasn't into it at some level?

A straight guy wouldn't just go batshit over some kissing right? Maybe be embarrassed, awkward, or distant, but hurting himself?
>>
>>5532092
>>5532096
call the cops and tell them he's been really depressed and then suddenly went missing and you're worried about him, they'll probably be able to find him, especially if he's holed up in his place. You might wanna head over there before the cops show up, just in case he is in there and they try to take him in for 72 hour monitoring, which they can do in self-harm cases. If you're there and he wants to spend time with you you can promise to watch him and make sure he's ok and go inside and talk to him about stuff
>>
Made the call. They told me to stay at my place. They are gonna send a guy to come take a statement from me for more detail while they send others to his place.
>>
>>5532336
Whatever you do, don't say anything about him kissing you. Just say you're friends, he came to your place kinda drunk, cried, and passed out. He might get upset if he reads that you told someone about that, even if he legit has feelings for you. He sounds really confused so putting that out into the public record is probably a bad idea
>>
>>5532336
Keep us posted anon.
>>
Cop's here, will post details when done.
>>
>>5532450
Post OP, pls post.
>>
>>5532543
Have you ever filed a police report? It takes more than 15 minutes. Settle down anon, get off his back
>>
>>5532558
B-but...
>>
>>5532558
B-But... write polo report fast OP pls....
>>
>>5532267
People don't commit suicide very often, on a per person basis. Chances are he's fine. But he's in a bad place and is reacting very erratically. He could just be overwhelmed. He may be recovering. But he's just now suffered the death of a family member, and been betrayed and berated by a romantic partner, and had his sexuality called into question (he may even feel he was taking advantage of you).

He's probably alright, but a friend is too precious to just take for granted.
>>
I just realized it's been almost 2 hours. Bumping to keep the thread alive and to find updates!
>>
>>5532150
I remember that post too. OP is a fucking liar.
>>
>>5532450
If the cops were there you wouldn't be typing on 4chan you dipshit.
>>
>>5532092

> Open door. He's drunk as fuck and just staring at me.
> Rushes me, slams the door shut, pins me to a wall and kisses me.

All these stories I hear about guys falling for their MtF friends after transition make me wish I had friends (or are you a gay guy, OP?)

I think your friend will be alright, but good luck, all the same.
>>
File: 1446707270644.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1446707270644.gif
3MB, 377x372px
>>5533669
>implying every single one isn't the pathetic, fake ramblings of a miserable, mutilated tranny fantasising over being desired by normal humans
>>
OP here, just got back from my parents.

Long story short I accidentally got him thrown in jail. I had to call my father to get him to post bail for my friend and get a lawyer involved. Friend is currently sitting in jail waiting to see a judge.

Ugh I fucked up.
>>
>>5534297
What did they get him for? Did he... break the law somehow, completely unrelated to self harm? Did they find a meth lab when they checked on him?
>>
>>5533788
-1/10, you only managed to make yourself look paranoid. Step it up, sempai.
>>
>>5534324

They charged him with sexual assault/attempted rape.

When I was talking with the two cops they sent to my place, they never stopped asking me questions.

> Is he into drugs?
> Does he have a history of violence
> ect ect.
> " No no officer. I don't think that's it. "
> Officer asks me if anything happened recently.
> Slip up and say "they other night was a bit emotional and intense. "
> Officer starts pressing me.
> End up telling him what happened.
> He asks me to come down to station to make an official, written statement.
> Don't want to.
> Tells me if he's actually hurt himself and I didn't cooperate I may be held partially responsible.
> Agree to go begrudgingly.
> Get there.
> They take pictures of me.
> Get into a room and talk with two new cops, who are writing everything down.
> Later one of them leaves when a new person comes in.
> This person is a shrink, I know because he introduced himself as one.
> Tell him I don't understand why he's here.
> " Look I know it can be hard to talk about but if you don't he'll get away with it. "
> wat.jpg
> They are trying to convince me to get a rape kit done.
> Tell them I want my father here.
> I want a lawyer.
> Call daddy, tell him what's happening.
> An hour later my father and lawyer show up.
> I'm out pretty quickly.
> Ask one of the cops if they found out what happened to friend.
> Said he was at his house drunk.
> Said they arrested him for sexual assault/attempted rape.
> Apparently he came in easy. Just crying and apologizing constantly.
> Cop: " They aren't all bad men. But sometimes even good men make mistakes. "
> Tell daddy I love this man, and it wasn't sexual assault.
> Convince him to post bale once he sees a judge and is issued bail.
> Get him to agree to get friend lawyer as well in order to make this shit go away.
> Bitch at the police about them being idiots for half an hour before we leave.
> He's sitting in a cell waiting, I can't speak with him.
>>
>>5534357
Don't you have to be the one to press charges? This seems like it'll fuck up your relationship with him
>>
>>5534363

The state can press charges. Apparently they made it that way because of battered women who wouldn't come forward about their husbands/boyfriends.

Just realized I didn't include it in my post above: The reason the cops are treating it this way is apparently because of the bruises on my arms/neck from when he was rough with me, and because I was hesitant to speak about it. Apparently these are classic signs of abusive relationships.

That and the new "yes means yes" law.
>>
File: 1452154589455.jpg (258KB, 858x990px) Image search: [Google]
1452154589455.jpg
258KB, 858x990px
>>5534363
>american """"""""""""""""""justice"""""""""""""""""" system
>>
>>5534357
Wtf did I just read top kek.
Murrica
>>
>>5532092
Ok, your first mistake was not catching him before he left that morning. Your second and most grievous mistake was getting the police involved.

If you'd be willing to discuss this with someone who actually wants to help you get your damn happy ending, I've attached a throw-away email to this post. You can send me your preferred method of communication there, or you and I can just talk on there.

Honestly I don't know why I'm motivated to do this, I should be playing a video game, sleeping, or actually doing college work right now, but here we are.
>>
File: 1370674383440.gif (274KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1370674383440.gif
274KB, 550x400px
>>5534457
Ok I'm apparently I'm a newfag, let's try putting the email in the name field and see what happens.
>>
>>5534357
you're not bad at writing dramatic fiction, try gettin a job on a day-time soap opera
>>
>>5534473
I think this guy has it right. Just too many questions in this story.
>>
>>5534374
>>5534369
>>5534363
A violation of penal law is an attack on social order, hence why the state can press charges on behalf of society even if the direct victim doesn't
>>
>>5534297
>>5534357
This is probably the only reason people mistake you by a 13 years old.
>>
> Like guy
> Get him thrown in jail.

Good job OP.
>>
>>5534473
>chasing away the writefags
You are the cancer that is killing /lgbt/
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.