[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>she self-meds >she buys her spiro in pills instead of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>she self-meds
>she buys her spiro in pills instead of enormous multi-ton mountains of product from China
>in 2016
top cuck
>>
>spiro from china
uhhhh, enjoy your cancers?
>>
>she's on spironolactone

Wtf are you doing even?
>>
>>5529254
this. when you're getting shit off alibaba you might as well get a real AA
>>
>>5529270
>real AA
Is this tranny folk wisdom, or do different AAs really do anything but fuck with your liver and permanently castrate you?
>>
>>5529282
>fuck with your liver

Are you an old man with prostate cancer? If not then the dosage you should be taking is not enough to cause liver damage.
>>
>>5529282
they...you know, suppress androgenic activity as their primary purpose without as many side effects. spiro is a diuretic that happens to make testosterone go down a bit so 30 years ago doctors were like, fuck it give this to the trannies, and that's how it's been. spiro is like your grandmother trying to send you a screenshot of her desktop by email
>>
>>5529292
But anon, I'm AGP and want to be capable of having kids one day. I don't want to perma-castrate myself.
>>
>>5529295
well you're in luck! bicalutamide is more effective and safer than spiro or cypro, and it also has less of an effect on your boners! perfect for the AGPer
all of them will sterilize you though so if you're serious you should bank sperm.

t. someone in the process of sourcing bulk bicalutamide from alibaba
>>
File: le shitposting man face.jpg (80KB, 799x799px) Image search: [Google]
le shitposting man face.jpg
80KB, 799x799px
>>5529301
I literally only made this post because I saw your post in the other thread tbqh.

Should I ask my doctor about it?
>>
>>5529295
Anecdote here but I was on cypro for three years before getting srs, in the lead up to srs I had to stop taking all hrt including cypro for a few weeks, the penis quickly returned to former function and making globs load of white semen just like before transition. Though whether that semen was viable I'll never know.
>>
>>5529307
kek which one? i tried asking the person who said they already ordered, but they didn't respond. i might just pick one of the vendors with a lot of alibaba approved/guaranteed tags. seriously, i could buy a decade's worth for what one online pharm would charge for a couple months'.

can't hurt to ask your doctor, although unless they are particularly open minded i'm not convinced they would give it to you. maybe though. some redditors had success. i'm planning on just doing it myself so that if I ever go legit they'll just think i'm insane enough and just give it to me anyway
>>
>>5529323
I live in San Francisco and my doctor seems pretty modern, so maybe. It'll cost me a little more money until I can source bica and make tablets for myself, though. Would you mind sharing the suppliers you've got good results with once you're done?
>>
>>5529332
I will share the results if/when I do. no guarantees that it will be good, but basically i have no less trust in a verified chinese laboratory than i do in indian or eastern-european online pharmacies.
I'm still in a heavy questioning phase though so who knows what i'm going to do....fuck
but anyway do your research so you can sound like you know what you're talking about instead of just saying some mentally ill person on an anonymous peruvian toboggan crafting forum told you you should take it
>>
>>5529350
I'm sending her an email right now. Would you mind listing some of the pros and cons of bica before I send it?
>>
>>5529357
no you should be able to list them yourself really. seriously give it a day and just look at a few papers and at least wikipedia.
>>
>>5529301
How much bicalutamide are we looking at for this kind of effect? My doctor is useless for transition, I basically have to fact check everything myself and come up with a treatment plan, he's just a signature.
>>
>she
NEVER EVER LMAO
>>
>>5529316
You had me at "globs of white semen"
>>
>>5529972
if i start it i will start with 25mg and if necessary move to 50. more should not be necessary and 25 should probably be enough. some people take 25 every other day because it has a long half life.
this is all anecdotal
>>
Chances are they won't ship to you unless you verify you're a legal chemical importer. Anyone is allowed to apply for the license though, you just need a business address.
If you do that just order it off Sigma or molport though.
>>
File: molport.png (80KB, 1903x945px) Image search: [Google]
molport.png
80KB, 1903x945px
>>5531290
yikes. no thank you
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.