[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what am i lgbt ? im born male , take hormones,and want to look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1444096668112.png (185KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
1444096668112.png
185KB, 384x384px
what am i lgbt ? im born male , take hormones,and want to look like a cute girl/woman,
but thats basicly it.i dont idenfity as woman, i dont care if you call me he or she,i love my cock and will keep it forever, im mostly into men,second most into transgirls and i hate woman.

am i just agp?
>>
>>5528964
You're a baitkin and I hate you.
>>
>>5528964
>I want to look like a cute woman
>I hate women

My diagnosis: You're another crazy!
>>
>>5528979
you dont udnerstand, i love looking girly and i love feminity, however i hate woman for being braindead dumb cunts infereior to men in anyway.
>>
>>5528964
>what am i
a genetic dead end
>>
File: fuck your bait.png (139KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
fuck your bait.png
139KB, 800x800px
>>5528981
>>
>>5528987
its not bait honestly im just confuse what i am,

am i jsut a trap/femboy who hates woman?
>>
>>5528992
You're a guy who is hard into crossdressing. Nothing special.
>>
>>5528992
She's just a butthurt legbeard anon, don't mind her. I agree with you,I'd love to be a girl(aka fem boy with tits) but I fucking hate the trans movement, feminism, tumblr, women, and lesbians. I'll get the body but count me out of that shithole of a mindset
>>
>>5528992
who cares, just live your life like you want to

why is validation by other people so important for you?
>>
>>5529084
its not, i was jsut curious what to call myself when others ask as im not trans nor cisguy.
>>
>>5529119
Just say trans, at the minor cost of people calling you she instead of he, you don't have to go through all this labeling and explanation bullshit
>>
You are trans. You are a transsexual. You arent transgender though. Transfeminine maybe? Labels are shit
>>
>>5529119
You're a masc-acting femme-presenting pangender snowflakebunnyboy, there. Happy now?
>>
File: at peace.png (370KB, 501x513px) Image search: [Google]
at peace.png
370KB, 501x513px
>>5528964
>you his mom's a nigger
>this is my ice cream
what?
>>
>>5528992
Yeah that's probably what you are.
>>
>>5528964
Femgen stereotype
>>
>>5530087
Does femgen hate women though?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.