[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Plz don't hate m8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 1344983926796.png (18KB, 560x407px) Image search: [Google]
1344983926796.png
18KB, 560x407px
I think Trans-sexual's and Asexual's would have a mental disorder scientifically. Now this doesn't make them less of a person. But sexual orientation can be explained by hormone receptors and hormones they give off or are attracted to. But since being trans doesn't affect your sexual preference it means that it can't be that. It can't be something in your body either because then you would be born as the gender you identify as. So the only explanation is an irregularity in the brain. Agree? Disagree? Thoughts? Plz look at this with an open mind.
>>
>>5522077
Trans isn't a sexuality, it's caused by hormones before birth causing your brain to be more like the opposite sex, basically the brain is feminized but the body is not, obviously it's the opposite for ftms.

As for asexuality, I think it can be explained by orientation not being a switch that can be set to liking men OR liking women, but rather seperate on/off switches for attraction to each gender; attraction to men and attraction to women are seperate and independent from each other. So if you're hetero or homo you have just one switch on, if you're bi you have both on, if you're ace you have both off.
>>
File: Screenshot (427).png (227KB, 603x605px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (427).png
227KB, 603x605px
>>5522077
Very insightful thread, OP

I'm glad you made it. It's a necessary thread that needed to be made and hasn't been made before. If I didn't read your blogpost I wouldn't be able to form my own opinion or experience your opinion in any other form.

Thank you OP, I'm glad you're contributing to the quality of the board.
>>
>>5522077

>sexual orientation can be explained by hormone receptors and hormones they give off or are attracted to

False. There is currently no evidence of human pheromones. Homosexuality is as much a mental illness as transgenderism, it's just that hurt feelings and leftism had the diagnosis removed from use.
>>
>>5522166
Lol. Transexuality does have a secuality involved. For instance, trans-lesbiams usually begin with erotic crossdressing and picturing themselves as women in sexual scenarios. You won't be trans while thinking of yourself as a muscular male who likes to dominate little girls. In short, people inderestimate the power that our sexuality has over how we present ourselves. It's natures way of showing yourself to potential partners.
>>
>>5522235
Trans itself isn't a sexuality. Sexuality is about WHO you're attracted to. And there exist trans people who are straight, gay, bi, and ace, plus all the meme orientations. Clearly sexuality and gender identity are two distinct concepts, even if they are related.
>>
>>5522274
What I'm saying is that for one to think of themselves as a man or a woman, they must first be a man or woman in their sexual fantasies. This is why you see many transexuals who start out as "just crossdressers" but realize eventually that they're trans. Same with many Ftms who see themselves as men with a big dick. If who you are in your fantasies and who you are in real life differ, that in otsf creates an incongruence.
>>
>>5522274
>>5522298

It doesn't really matter either way, all of the nonstandard gender / sexuality shit is mental illness, the rules can be made up any way you want them to be.
>>
>>5522315
Sure, but again what I'm saying is that a gay man who sees himself as a woman in sexual fantasy, is more likely to go on to identify as a woman after some time, vice versa with lesbians. This isn't to say that all gay men and women see themselves this way, but it wouldn't make sense otherwise.
>>
>>5522298
>What I'm saying is that for one to think of themselves as a man or a woman, they must first be a man or woman in their sexual fantasies.
I think it's more the opposite, they view themselves as a woman in their sexual fantasies BECAUSE they're not really comfortable with the physical sex of their body.
>>
>>5522398
I don't think there's a real way to argue this, but I do know that there exists a fetish towards seeing one's self as an amputee, and as time goes on the person's feelings of not being in the right body grows to unbearable proportions. To the point where the person will end up self-inflicting wounds upon their body in attempts to receive a forced amputation. For your statement to be true, it must also be true that these people arent comfortable with all of their limbs, before discovering their sexual nature.
>>
>>5522077
>sexual orientation can be explained by hormone receptors
Are you stupid? If this were the case, we'd have an explanation for how orientation works, which we don't.
>>
>>5522476
Not only that, but we maybe know 0.0000000000000000001% of how it works. The only explanatation that makes sense is the early childhood explanation, though that's not to say that someone could be born with a pre-disposition towards certain sexual orientations, etc.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.