[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how much patience does an average guy have for a fwb? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: kusipingu.gif (572KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
kusipingu.gif
572KB, 450x338px
how much patience does an average guy have for a fwb? I've had some bad experiences with sex so I'd seriously have to know the guy and be able to trust him 100% before being ok with sex.

How long do you think an average guy would be willing to wait?
>>
If you are fwb you were friend before, right ? So no reason to hurry, he should enjoy your company regardles of the benefits. Or is it more of a hookup-type situation ?

Anyway if you need trust/have had bad experiences, maybe you would be better served by seeking a more commited/exclusive relationship than fwb.
>>
>>5521840
I'm meaning guys from grindr. I don't, and I've never had, any male friends.

The only reason I'm doing is because I have already given up on a finding a committed/exclusive relationship. I can't be loved but at least I might get fucked by someone I'm not scared of.
>>
>>5521848

> I'm meaning guys from grindr.

Zero patience then. They're a few swipes away from somebody who puts out.
>>
>>5521898
then what can I do?
>>
>>5521913
grow up and stop being a beta faggot
>>
File: guru.jpg (375KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
guru.jpg
375KB, 1280x960px
>>5521923
fucking tell me how and I'll do it in a heartbeat
>>
Sometimes I fantasise about going on a grindr date with some dude I don't really even like, go to his place and let him have it, and after he's done and dead asleep, go to his bathroom and kill myself in some really disgusting and gruesome way, just so he has to wake up next morning and find a dead fucking body in his bath tub and deal with it for the rest of his life.

I like the idea of focusing all the hurt and rage of my own lovelessness just to fucking hurt some guy who just wanted a random meaningless fuck just like everyone else. It's not his fault I can't find anyone who'd tolerate me. It's nobody's fault that I'm unlovable.

I just want to mean something to someone, even if I'm the worst thing that ever happened to him.
>>
>>5521962
do you need a hug.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.