[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here go to bathhouses? I went for the first time last week.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: steamroom.jpg (66KB, 448x326px) Image search: [Google]
steamroom.jpg
66KB, 448x326px
Anyone here go to bathhouses? I went for the first time last week.
>>
get poz'd
>>
No, I have a bath at home.
>>
>>5521713
No. I value my negative HIV status. Also, I have a shower at home. Also, I don't like fat hairy men.
>>
Why do these places still exist?
>>
I used to, sure.

I didn't have many particularly enjoyable encounters though.

But I do find the environment itself rather hot..
>>
>>5521805
Yeah, it's not so much about the actual act as being in a place full of horny, nearly-naked men who are all there for the same purpose.
>>
>>5521897
big relaxation of societal norms, where else is it acceptable to walk around naked or grope people?
>>
>>5521764
Is there really a difference between grindr and bathhouses in that sense?
>>
>>5521713
man, i wish those showers were really gas chambers. all of you degenerate fucks need to die
>>
>>5522031
Don't have grindr either
>>
>>5522045
Go back to /pol/ please.
>>
>>5522045
i support you bro

make us proud
>>
>>5522045
I would literally not be opposed to creating a gulag for bug chasers and bathhouse enthusiasts.
>>
>>5522031
grindr gives you more distance and allows you to really grill them with questions before you even meet them.
In a bathhouse you're subject to the anxiety of the situation and can be easily taken advantage of.
>>
So lets rephrase OPs question.
If there was no aids or hiv, would you then go to a bathhouse?
>>
>>5523024
It's still like 95% old married men, so no.
>>
>>5523028
and you know this how?
>>
>>5523039
That's who they're marketed to. They're designed with discreet entrances and everything for the very reason that the majority of people there are cheating and do not want the public to see.
>>
>>5523052
Or maybe because they're not very socially acceptable regardless of one's marital status?
>>
>>5523058
Except there's lots of places gays go for sex that are perfectly socially acceptable. Gay clubs and bars are extremely popular.
Bath houses aren't socially acceptable because it's all old men cheating on their spouses. If they weren't cheating they could get sex through any of the other hundreds of methods out there, they specifically need a safety net because they're trying to hide what they're doing.
>>
>>5523058
and maybe that has to do with hiv and aids.
I figure if there were no stds these places would be flooded.
>>
at my uni all the horny gays would go to the one near the club after the night out.
So not all old guys.
>>
>>5523073
The apps are still easier since you can reject people without safety worries and you can browse who you wanna fuck in the comfort of your home.
>>
>>5522087
Why not, what's the point of being gay then?
>>
I went to London on a business trip and decided to go to a gay sauna down the street from my hotel. I ended up running into a guy I had just given a presentation to hours before.
>>
>>5522031
Yeah, one's meatspace, more physically and temporally immediate. You go on an app because you're bored, usually; you go to a bathhouse to get fucked.
>>
>>5524210
Did you talk about the presentation
>>
>>5521713
my bf wants to go to a gay sauna with me but I'm scared of it because I heard there's only old creepers around and I'm really shy.
>>
>>5524193
Not being a fuckboy that has to rely on an app to get booty calls from random nasty poz dudes. Also, I'm bi, not gay.
>>
>>5521764
>fat hairy men.
I do
>>
I went once, it wasn't fun
Still Sucked a few cocks, got fucked, did some fucking. Nothing but gross creepy old dudes. However I did see a gorgeous huge black cock on my way out, but this weirdo Asian guy wouldn't leave me alone, trying to give me massages, I had to get the fuck out

Thankfully nobody came for me, but t im still a little paranoid. This was maybe a year or two ago
>>
>>5521805
>the environment itself rather hot
isn't that the point of saunas?
>>
File: toblebone.gif (92KB, 420x390px) Image search: [Google]
toblebone.gif
92KB, 420x390px
>>5523024
There are many other sexually transmitted diseases.
>>
>>5524364
>Did you talk about the presentation

Not really. He said I did a good job, gave me a tour of the place and then we went to his place just outside London and had sex.
>>
File: 1451006764258.png (229KB, 1200x807px) Image search: [Google]
1451006764258.png
229KB, 1200x807px
>>5534871
>tfw lesbian
>tfw this will never happen to you
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.