[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you've know your sexuality since you were 12 but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (46KB, 425x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 425x366px
>tfw you've know your sexuality since you were 12 but you can't come out until you're 26
>>
I'm gay.
Well, when I was a little boy in the 4th grade, all my friends were girls. Accept my "best friend" who I had constant tickle fights with.
Then I realized what gay was, so I built myself a closet deeper than narnia.
>>
>>5512058
Forgot to mention that I came out when I was 18, then got really scared and went back in, and then came out for real when I was 19. It was a journey.
It gets better...?
>>
>>5512081
I mean, I hope it gets better. The reason I plan to wait until I'm ~26 is because that's when I'll have graduated and be able to support myself...hopefully. I'm not risking anything.
>>
I came out as straight
>>
>needing to tell everyone your sexuality
>>
>>5512369
>having to pretend that you're a filthy straight
>>
>>5512010
>tfw you're trans but your dad has proven again and again how against that he is
>tfw you don't want to disappoint him b/c you're his only child who could be successful in life
>>
>>5512058
>so I built myself a closet deeper than narnia.
>came out for real when I was 19

Pick one.
>>
>>5512010
>13, 24

Feels bad but I almost miss those spring days when I was alone at home in the country and horny as fuck and experimenting/fantasizing behind closed doors. The reality years later has really sucked.
>>
I didn't realize until I was 25.
>>
>>5512010

I knew my sexuality when I was 14 and I'm 37 now and still won't come out.
>>
>>5512010
>tfw when you came out at 18
>tfw when mom asked you when you were 12 if you liked boys
>tfw you finally do come out, she cries because they wanted to take you to a different school, so you'd fit in better

To be fair, I was 12, so my mental facilities weren't completely developed.
>>
>>5513069
>they wanted to take you to a different school, so you'd fit in better

a gay school?
>>
>come out to people
>"don't flaunt your sexuality"
>don't come out and they discover it
>"You should have told us sooner"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.