[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>new year's party >get drunk, take some bong hits

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: discoveries.jpg (65KB, 579x376px) Image search: [Google]
discoveries.jpg
65KB, 579x376px
>new year's party
>get drunk, take some bong hits
>getting tired
>getting cold
>cuddle with straight friends
>none of them have got any all night
>they're just as drunk as I am
>having a conversation mid-cuddle
>one of them says he doesn't even believe I'm gay
>"You've never had a boyfriend and never fuck around, kinda hard to believe, bro"
>others agree
>end up convincing me to prove it
>blow all 3 of them, even though 2 of them have girlfriends
>my first time doing oral
>swallow
>now shits been fucked up with them all week
>they aren't even talking to me
>won't even say hi

Welp, fuck me. If I talk to anyone IRL about this they'll probably kick my ass.
Has /lgbt/ ever had any sexual experiences with straight people?
>>
you fell for their trap. straight guys do this to women too. they'll play games with you and then dump you like trash. if you threaten their masculinity they'll get violent with you.
>>
>>5512043
Fuck, is this that prevalent?
How did it happen for you?
>>
>>5512149
welcome to heterosexuals, not even once senpai
>>
>>5512043
I have witnessed straight men doing this to women a lot.
>>
lol so you sucked off a bunch of drunk straight dudes and are upset that now they are not drunk they feel awkward about it
>>
You fags are idiots
>blows 3 straight drunk guys
>2 in a relationship
>desu why're they so mad ;-;
>cus they're straight!
Stupidest fucking thing I've ever heard.
>>
>>5512005
>Straight guys
>"Prove it"
>:'(
Such a cool lie :D
>>
>>5515405
>>5515452
I was incredibly fucked up to be fair, and they initiated. They could at least have the common courtesy of not being dick's about it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.