[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1446660597344.jpg (16KB, 240x255px) Image search: [Google]
1446660597344.jpg
16KB, 240x255px
I'm mtf, and I have no clue why, but ftms make me really uncomfortable. Like I know some personally and they are fine people, I don't dislike them and they've never done anything bad to me, but just thinking about someone being ftm makes my skin crawl. I try really hard to not let it affect how I interact with them or talk about then, but I feel like a huge hypocrite. Am I alone here or is this common?
>>
i thought i was the only one
i talk to them as normally as possible but they make my skin crawl and idk why
>>
I'm ftm and mtfs weird me out, so I know how you feel.
>>
>>5511799
I get where you're coming from. Most of the ftm I know are mainly doing it because they're too fat/ugly to be a traditional girl. One has actually said "I mainly want to be a guy because as a guy I can be this big and noone would bat an eye." told her she'd still be a fat ass as a male, and be made fun of for having as best a small dick. got berated for it and haven't heard from them since.
There are some ftm that actually feel like they should be a guy, but from what I've seen and the ones I've talked to they all pretty much just seem like they're hoping it'll get them to be socially acceptable.

Though I've also noticed this with lesbians.
Most of the mtf and gay guys I know are in shape and actually take care of themselves while the lesbians and ftm are just, to put it bluntly either landwhales or horror scenes.
>>
>>5511809
It's probably something like, "Why are you making the exact opposite decision that I had to make, I tried so hard to justify it to myself and couldn't" deep down. It's about as alien as a person can get while remaining relatable, so there is a severe uncanny valley.
>>
>>5511897
The only ftm i know is fat... Oh no, i feel bad now.

And I'm a mtf and in shape/work out
>>
>>5511958
This is sort of it.

There's this gut reaction, "you're going the wrong way, moron", and it takes serious doing to overcome it.
>>
>>5511799

not gonna lie I'm ftm too and i know how you feel, don't know if it's the vibe of some of them like they're transitioning but not really trying to pass, or actually look/act like a guy? if you know what i mean?

some are fine and i don't have a thing against them but others give me the heebie jeebies
>>
>>5511897
>Most of the mtf and gay guys I know are in shape and actually take care of themselves

this only applies for non agp mtfs
>>
yeah i know as a ftm
holy shit, you're so lucky to be male why no FUCK don't DO THAT
>>
>>5511799
I'm ftm, and I have no clue why, but mtfs make me really uncomfortable. Like I know some personally and they are fine people, I don't dislike them and they've never done anything bad to me, but just thinking about someone being mtf makes my skin crawl. I try really hard to not let it affect how I interact with them or talk about then, but I feel like a huge hypocrite. Am I alone here or is this common?
>>
>>5511799
I think it's an uncanny valley thing.
most ftms pass too well, where as the only mtfs that pass are the ones that started transition in childhood.
When you talk to an ftm, they really seem like a male, when they're not.
Talking to mtfs feels more comfortable because you can still tell they're men
>>
>>5512682
can ftms be the reptilians of the legbutt mythos
>>
>all this lack of empathy
>>
>>5511799
At least you know how fags feel about you tranny, so you can stop complaining when we tell you to commit suicide.
you all give people the chills, both of you
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.