[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder: if you don't have one of these, you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

Daily reminder: if you don't have one of these, you're not having orgasms.
>>
Death grip general
>>
>>5508873
ok bro
>>
>>5508873

Do you even Doxy? Magic Wand is for wimps.
>>
>>5508873
How well does the wand work on dicks?
>>
>>5509154

Not really designed for that mate, they can come with silicon attachments to get some vibrations. Probably have better luck as a testicular/taint stimuli?
>>
>>5509219
>Not really designed for that mate
you're doing it wrong
>>
>>5509154
It works great. I use it while tucked and it's magic.
>>
>>5510219
Tucked?
>>
File: 1444678914024.png (13KB, 560x602px) Image search: [Google]
1444678914024.png
13KB, 560x602px
>>5508873
i dont believe in magic. do they have a science or atheist wand?
>>
>>5509154
I got a pulse 2 recently and it works amazing. Best thing ever. Would buy again.
>>
Tranny here. can i use it? i just do it fast because i hate it and want it to be over
>>
They scare me and I wouldn't know how to use one on my dick (or taint, I guess?), which is weird because I know so many trans women who love them.
>>
>>5511366
>>5511378
definitely. I've been practicing for a bit and it's super helpful and efficient once you figure out a good strategy for using it.

I put a cloth/underwear between it and the target (tip of penis) and start on low. as long as you don't over-vibrate yourself, it works amazingly.

I've had no success with any other vibrator, the magic wand is seriously as good as the hype. it's also a lot less dysphoric for me, especially with my partner

10/10
>>
>>5508873
They make rechargeable ones now?

Is it hitachi?
>>
>>5511773
http://www.goodvibes.com/display_product.jhtml?id=GV13516&lref=Cat_catalog70002_cat38049_BS_3

It's 100% worth it, I literally cannot recommend it enough.
>>
>>5511782
No hitachi no buy
>>
>>5511795
this isn't an offbrand and good vibes is extremely legit
>>
Oh Joy Sex Toy is a really cute and informative webcomic whose author reviews all sorts of sex toys and also throws in some sex ed and erotica comics occasionally. Highly recommend! It's LGBT friendly too.
>>
>>5509154
Great, put it on the frenulum for maximum enjoyment. I don't use a hitachi, though, something that powerful is just asking for an insensate dick.
>>
>>5511988
This isn't the shilling thread, friend. Wands are being discussed because they're good, while the shit you're talking about is awful.
>>
>>5512527
I don't even know what this is supposed to mean.
The author's favorite toy is a wand, she has reviews for several. This is her favorite: http://www.ohjoysextoy.com/doxy/
>>
>>5512605
it means nobody wants to look at your shitty tumblrcore webcomic
>>
The second time I tried it, it temporarily broke my bladder. For several hours, I could not stop peeing my pants. Maybe having a dick had something to do with it.

Actual orgasm was 12/10, though.
>>
File: bearhug.jpg (14KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
bearhug.jpg
14KB, 233x216px
>>5512646
Alright, don't know what that's supposed to mean either but you sound upset, pal.
>>
>>5512674
Did... did you see a doctor about that? Because that's not supposed to happen.
>>
>>5512510
:\ is there any way for circumcised people to enjoy one
>>
File: 03016828.jpg (67KB, 800x758px) Image search: [Google]
03016828.jpg
67KB, 800x758px
>>5511248
Yeah its next to the Santa Claus Edition one
>>
>>5512674
From what you said I think you may have had a stone stuck inside you and the vibrations broke it causing you to piss normally after the stone that was blocking your pee broke into pieces.

drink more liquids
>>
>>5509111
who the fuck decided it was a good idea to viral on /lgbt?
>>
File: bugs-1448816858062__.jpg (383KB, 4279x2321px) Image search: [Google]
bugs-1448816858062__.jpg
383KB, 4279x2321px
>>5513113
>>5513113
>any way for circumcised people to enjoy one?
yes... you buy one and then put it on your frenulum for maximum enjoyment.

If you had a botched circumcision were the frenulum was completely removed or you had to have a frenectomy for other medical reasons, you put it in the same place that frenulum was before it was removed.
>>
this is a sure way to get death grip for both women and men. do it often enough and you desensitized your nerveendings so much that nothing else than this stupid machinery can get you off.
>>
>>5514115
I have a lesbian friend into BDSM that hates it when her top uses an hitachi wand on her. She says it feels like its having the orgasms ripped out of her vag. She prefers having a violet wand probe inserted in her vagina to achieve orgasm over the hitachi. Meaning she prefers electrical current over the hitachi vibrator because its less painful.
>>
>>5514202
That.. honestly sounds ideal...
>>
>>5514115
you have to be really gentle with it

any time you start to over-vibrate yourself, you should slow down

also idrc because it's definitely the least dysphoric way for me to get off and my partner and I can use it together for max enjoyment
>>
>>5513661

Dunno. The Hitachi is decent, but when you get into that bracket you better be the best, and the Doxy is clearly the king of the hill right now. Unless you for some reason has to have a wireless toy, which at this size makes no sense anyway.

Marketing to informed people is a waste of time if you're not the best.
>>
>>5512674
I have that happen all the time if I pee after cumming. Happens most often if I'm drunk.
It's caused by the prostate spasming after orgasm. Just drink a lot of water and it tends to help. But it's harmless otherwise.
>>
>>5514115
Using something less strong than this but, welp, that would explain some things.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.