[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does E have to sterilize you?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: natalie-dormer-game-of-thrones.jpg (44KB, 500x599px) Image search: [Google]
natalie-dormer-game-of-thrones.jpg
44KB, 500x599px
Seriously, I have dysphoria and can't afford to sperm bank right now. I enjoy having sec with women and would love to have kids of my own someday, the fact that estro causes inevitable sterilization just kills me.
>>
>>5508548

>Why does E have to sterilize you?

Because you're literally ingesting chemicals for the specific purpose of suppressing masculinity?
>>
>>5508548
im glad it sterilizes us. Around 98% of us shouldnt be having kids anyways because of how much dysphoria fucks you up.

The sane ones are able to adopt, the retarded suicidal ones cant. Problem is not a problem.
>>
>>5508548
Enjoy the limp dick faggot
>>
>>5508590
iv been on estrogen and t blockers for over a year now and i still get hard enough to fuck girls if they are hot enough. A lot of trans girls can still get hard on hormones, you seem to be a self hating in denial trans person.
>>
>>5508598
That sounds awful though too. I enjoy the ability to get hard as rock very easily ;//
>>
>>5508609
>I enjoy the ability to get hard as rock very easily
then you must never leave your room fucking beta.

For those of us that actually have jobs and contribute to society, not getting a random boner at every single cute girl who flirts with you when you are trying to pass is pretty awesome, but i guess you wouldnt know seeing as you never leave your house.
>>
have you looked into your options? called clinics? considered what ways money may be available to you? many of us dropped out of school to pursue transition, sometimes that ironically means we can seek work (when we aren't presumed crazy, which takes effort and nerves on our part) the money isn't trivial, but tends to be around or a little over 500$ (canadian) for initial freezing, the annually a fee like that or below that as a storage fee.

you need a minimum of 70-90 days off hormones for spermatogenesis to resume, and generally it does, but that time is not fun and you should use it store, it can take many cycles for a pregnancy, which can be a long time off hormones to try to induce a pregnancy via intromissive sex

please, if you are a trans women or otherwise suffer androgenic dysphoria, get your act in gear, androgenic effects will affect the rest of your life
>>
Maybe go back to being a straight man sweety

>waits for inevitable "I'm bisexual desuuu"
>>
>>5508548
get out of here AGP breeder scum
>>
>>5508665
>>5508697
gayfag crossdressers pls go. girls are cute, men are gross hairy smelly and sexually selfish.
>>
>>5508548
Don't reproduce. Please.
>>
>>5508701
hurrr
>man why do these fucking hormones make my massive dick smaller? jfc I want fuck the shit out of her pussy this sucks
literal straight man
>>
>>5508705
>massive dick smaller
mine didnt get smaller
>I want fuck the shit out of her pussy this sucks
actually i mostly bottom for my trans gf and i only started liking girls once i started on hormones.

You will never ever be anything more to men than a fetish. Thats all men see trans girls as and all they ever will.
>>
>>5508571
>the retarded suicidal ones can't

what do you mean? those who suffered from depression cannot have babies? this is bullshit.
>>
>>5508701
>men are gross hairy smelly and sexually selfish
Girls are way more gross, smelly and sexually selfish than men, faggot
>>
AAs sterilize you, though.
>>
>>5508896
>>5508701
>men are gross hairy smelly and sexually selfish
>Girls are way more gross, smelly and sexually selfish than men, faggot

I love how all you guys act like you're 6 years old when talking about the difference between men and women. You'd think you'd be a lil more mature about this considering
>>
File: smugio.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
smugio.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>5508548
Because estradiol literally massacres sperm en masse you dumb AGP fuck.
>>
>>5509606
men literally have more body odor and evolved to be sexually selfish in order to cum as fast as possible in order to increase their chances of passing on their genes. Women did not evolve to cum as fast as possible and therefore are not even close to being as sexually selfish.

When men have sexual fanasasies its almost ALWAYS about something to do with them feeling good. When women have fantasies a lot of the time its making someone else feel good or pleasing someone else.

These are objective facts.
>>
File: 1373667270957.png (490KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1373667270957.png
490KB, 449x401px
>>5508616
>transgirl calling anons beta

Lel

>>5509543
Only if you take too much. Spiro is prescribed for acne and blood pressure and it's 1/4 to 1/2 dose that is prescribed for HRT.
>>5508548
Then don't take hormones, there are other ways.
>>
>>5508548
Don't you have a freezer, anon?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.