[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And fellow right wingers here? I feel like a leper in the gay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Republicanlogo.svg.png (82KB, 2000x1737px) Image search: [Google]
Republicanlogo.svg.png
82KB, 2000x1737px
And fellow right wingers here? I feel like a leper in the gay community. Seems like every gay person I meet is a one issue voter.

Also, the gay right wingers, myself included, all seem to be straight acting cis dudes. It sucks for me, because I like fem boy type guys.
>>
>>5508344
This thread sucks. Doesn't really have any premise other than your opinion. Why did you make this thread? Is this one of your first. If so you need to learn thread building etiquette. Make sure the last sentence is a debate worthy topic, question, or high quality bait.
>>
I'm pretty /pol/tarded(without all that degeneracy talk, jewish conspiracy bullshit, and cuck fantasies). I'd would for republicans(if I was American) in this political climate just to spite the sjw camp within the democratic party. Other than that I'd say I'm more of a libertarian and a freedom lover.
>>
>>5508380
Heh, you sound like me. Republicans are poison to libs, thats why I love um. I think Im gonna vote Carson this next election, buuut Trump IS more gay friendly.

>>5508354
Blow me.
>>
American """"""""""""""politics""""""""""""""
>>
>>5508344
>Seems like every gay person I meet is a one issue voter.
>the gay right wingers, myself included, all seem to be straight acting cis dudes.
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Also if you're that desperate for a qt fem boy then find a liberal one issue voter and slowly turn him over to your side.
>>
>>5508394
>liking republicans just because liberals don't
You are what is wrong with America
Honestly, can't you find anything more substantial to base your views on than muh librulz
>>
>>5508344
I feel the same way. But MANY voters are one-issue voters. They vote for someone because
-they are black
-they are a woman
-they support the 2nd Amendment
-they want gun control
-they are isolationists

Take your pick.

I'd love to be able to vote for someone with more liberal /LGBT views, but I see national defense and the economy as bigger issues and yes, that sets me apart from many of my LGBT friends but that's the way it is.
>>
File: 1421104607346.png (413KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
1421104607346.png
413KB, 464x700px
>>5508410
>American """"""""""""""politics""""""""""""""
>>
>>5508746
>Implying there are no people who only vote republican because the democratic candidate is one of those things and they can't bring themselves to vote for e.g. a black guy even though he shares their views on a lot of other things
>>
>>5508799
I didn't say that nor meant to imply it. Republicans are as much one-issue voters as Democrats. This is particularly true around gun control (which is why I wanted to include "support 2nd Amendment" in my list.

But I don't see voting for one party as a one-issue voter thing. I vote republican because I see them better on the issues that I care about just as people vote for Democrats because on the broad spectrum of issues, they feel the Democrats address those issues better.

And with the field of candidates this time around unfortunately that will probably be the way most people vote.

"I'm going to hold my nose and vote for _______ because I don't want to vote for anyone in the other party."
>>
That feel. I know I'm not voting for Bernie Sanders senpai, but I feel like I can't say that in front of my liberal pals
>>
>>5508354
Butthurt detected
>>
You're voting for a party that has, as a platform plank, the premise that you are defective and do not have the same civil rights as heteros. You're not being treated like a leper, you're being treated like a moron, because you ARE.
>>
>>5515974

This is why women should not be allowed to vote.
>>
>>5508344
This is why I dont associate with other gays really irl. But I still need to find a qt bf
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.