[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

god I'm so lonely

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: cover2.jpg (389KB, 650x813px) Image search: [Google]
cover2.jpg
389KB, 650x813px
just read through this and it made me realize how sad and alone I am.

How does/lgbt/ deal with loneliness, or the fact that they'll never find they're true love?
Also lost-love stories thread
>>
I'm on the same page with you. I often ask my myself that question on the daily... It's frustrating. We should all be granted the beauty of companionship, right? I'm still young. But I can't help but be pessimistic about this.
>>
>>5508302
Right? I'm only 18 and I feel like I've missed my chance at young love because I didn't come out until after highschool, and with all my time being dedicated to work and school I don't ever meet new people. Lifes not great right now.
>>
>>5508309
yeah lol I read ARH last year when I was out of my mind lonely
shit I'm already 21, I look like an old fucking man
I need to kill myself
>>
>>5508292
Oh just drinking til i black out almost every day.
When i dont drink i have the suicide thoughts real bad. So booze it is.
You should try it
>>
>>5508407
How old are you anon? Do you put in effort to make yourself look attractive to others? Asking because I want to know if i should just quit trying
>>
>>5508407
Not OP, but I do admire you. I want to drink more, but manage only at most every 2-3 days. I just put on movies I like.

>>5508292
OP, get some Harry Potter audiobooks. Stephen Fry is quite good, he makes me feel better, and puts me to sleep easily.
>>
>>5508292
I am much older than you guys, and it never gets any easier to be alone. I cry my eyes out for awhile, but never give up.
>>
>>5508292
i just sit in chat room and cam
>>
>>5508412
Quit. Nothing makes sence.
>>5508416
You will get there. Not too long ago i was where you are right now. But you know, just like they say: downhills the fastest way
>>
>>5508292
>How does/lgbt/ deal with loneliness, or the fact that they'll never find they're true love?
By filling the empty void in my heart with other things, like money and power.
>>
>>5508309
>Right? I'm only 18
holy shit kids you are so young you havent missed out on anything. Everything before 17/18 isnt even real love anyways as your brain literally hasnt developed enough for such mature emotions.

Why are all of you such drama queens? Shit at 18 you have the VAST majority of your life still ahead of you. Focus on being someone that someone else would want to be with and you will eventially find someone. Right now you are desperate and probably come off as way too clingy to most people.

Once again, you are only 18, you cannot be THAT lonely, you are just now an adult. Some people go 30-40 years of that.
>>
>>5508302
>We should all be granted the beauty of companionship, right?
why should anyone believe this is true
>>
>>5508608
Was thinking the same thing.
I turn 33 in a month and I haven't even held another humans hand in a romantic setting.

If all the people that are teenagers were smart THEY would leave 4chan. They often say the opposite, that grampas should leave, but for me it's allready too late, I might as well be here. Seeing them waste time here is just sad.
>>
>>5508608
>holy shit kids

fuck off daddy.
>>
>>5508292
Come make friends over at the /wcg/ thread then
>>
>>5510450
im 24 but thx. i dont have to be old to call out immature children for acting like children. I swear half the people on this board are underage. The entire board should be purged for a lot of reasons.
>>
My first kiss was with my first bf at 16 and I only did that shit to make my lesbian crush jealous. Probably didn't even work and now I wasted my first kiss on some cholo. Only lasted 2 weeks
>>
>>5508302
>>5508309
>>5508320
Jesus fuck. Listen to this and actually hear what I'm saying. I get it, you're confused and lonely and etc etc etc, you're glorified children. Things will change SO MUCH in your 20's I promise you. Keep doing the right things and you'll be fine.

>>5508407
Amen monica.

>>5513219
I agree, not with the board being purged, it's too much fun harassing the tumblrlites, but as time goes on I'm convinced the vast majority of posters are fucking 15.
>>
>tfw keep having wonderful dreams about being in love
>tfw keep waking up to be punched in the gut by reality

i wish so badly that i could just be straight. i've tried multiple times before to be in hetero relationships and it just ends up hurting everyone involved. i hate myself.
>>
>>5513271
gayfag or lesbian. im assuming gayfag, which sux because most gayfags are extremely horny and promiscuous and its hard to find someone who wont cheat on you and actually cares about you.
>>
>>5508752
>>>5508608
>Was thinking the same thing.
>I turn 33 in a month and I haven't even held another humans hand in a romantic setting.
>If all the people that are teenagers were smart THEY would leave 4chan. They often say the opposite, that grampas should leave, but for me it's allready too late, I might as well be here. Seeing them waste time here is just sad.
Old guy of the bunch here, you 2 are absolutely right, these kids really don't get it, but there are a few that are exceptions to the rule. I try not to judge anyone on their age as no 2 people are the same, but yes it will take time for some of them to understand that it CAN get a lot worse than it may feel right now
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.