[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need a man to tickle my insides so bad I am unable to think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

File: sweating.png (54KB, 268x240px) Image search: [Google]
sweating.png
54KB, 268x240px
I need a man to tickle my insides so bad I am unable to think straight. I am mtf, haven't came out yet only to my parents, I am in boymode and pass about 50% but I am pretty meh, looking all androgynous teenage boy and not a woman at all. Where can I find men willing to fuck a shut-in tranny?
Also, I don't want to disclose my trans status to anyone because otherwise I might just attract creepos who possibly infect me with diseases they accumulated over the years from their trips to Thailand or something.
>>
want to get dicked down by another androgynous boytranny
>>
>>5507652
I mean, I'm in Tucson. Not sure if it's a good place for that kind of thing, but hey.
>>
>>5507652
I've been wondering about this to lately. Like I'm still to boyish looking to pass as a girl yet to girly looking to look like a dude. I'm like really andro. Are there people willing to sleep with boys on hrt or am I pretty much fucked when it comes to sex until I pass?
>>
>>5507677
fuck meeee
>>5507656
>>
>>5507677
Ready and willing. Androgynous qts are the most qt.
>>
>>5507707
I don't even know if I'm cute though. I'm to andro to tell. : (
>>
>>5507716
Mm. So you're having a tough time really finding a standard of "cute" to judge yourself on. I mean, I get that. What do you think, though? If you saw yourself walking down the street towards you, would you register cuteness on any level?
>>
>>5507652
That which you seek is out there, young tranny.

The way you describe your self is sounds highly fuckable to more than a few men of a certain persuasion I am sure. Do not lose hope
>>
File: 20160105_124023.jpg (2MB, 2988x5312px) Image search: [Google]
20160105_124023.jpg
2MB, 2988x5312px
>>5507727
I'm pretty blind to this kind of stuff. I was told I was ugly in high school. I honestly don't know.
>>
>>5507771
contact info?
I always wanted to have sex with myself
>>
>>5507731
I hope you're right. I have no sex life and crave it everyday.
>>
>>5507771
I would, if you got some more sleep and stopped worrying so much. Take care of yourself, and take care of those bags under your eyes, and you'll be taking major steps.
>>
>>5507778
sorry, still somewhat new to 4chan. is there a way to pm?
>>
>>5507803
> 2016
> being this new
>>
>>5507787
this is good to hear, thank you.
>>
Gayfag here. Androgynous guys are highly attractive, would love to ravage and cuddle an end to qt
>>
>>5507677
It's harder than you think. Most men who would want someone like us want a passable tranny. You will get below average guys, fat, beta, unnattractive. Ect Gays don't really want you. Kind of sucks desu
>>
>>5507662
Get out of Tucson! I'm from there and California is where it's at
>>
File: jake_blushing.png (492KB, 1600x961px) Image search: [Google]
jake_blushing.png
492KB, 1600x961px
>>5507652
>Go on Okcupid
>Make a free profile about yourself
>Meet lot's of men in your preferred age range and area
>Get insides tickled
>???
>Profit
>>
File: image.jpg (283KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
283KB, 1280x960px
>>5507727
not op, but same situation
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>5509083
im fucking side ways agajn....
>>
>>5507803
>sorry, still somewhat new to 4chan. is there a way to pm?

Gotta buy a 4Chan Gold™ account to PM pham, how can you not know this?

:^)

Also by any chance is that grey eyed MtF that has been on HRT for 11-12mos and claims she looks "andro" ITT by any chance? She is literally the hottest tranny on this fucking board, and due to her retarded self image she doesnt even know it. Last few pics she had shoulder length brunette hair, a dark grey sweatshirt, and beautiful dark grey eyes.

Only reason I am asking is because she calls herself "andro" in almost every post and thats what you fags are doing here.

I have something for her :^)
>>
>>5509083
>>5509087

Trump? Is that you?

Kill yourself phone poster.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 250x181px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 250x181px
>>5509101
>>
>>5509087
You need to post a pic like zoomed out m8
>>
File: image.jpg (308KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
308KB, 1280x960px
>>5509122
when im zoomed out jm a doge
>>
>>5509126
a fucking upside down doge, sigh
>>
>>5508671
what a catch 22
- guys only want passable trannies
- gays don't want fem boys
- hormones make me horny so much that every cell in my body yearns for a dick all the time

all together it sucks a horse dick
>>
>>5508671
>You will get below average guys, fat, beta, unnattractive
'Woe is me I'm so lonely ;_;'
'Hey I think you-'
'Ew, gross fucking neckbeard autists kill urself pls. ^_^'

Women. Not even once.
>>
>>5509087
ur a total qt.
>>
>>5515500
>mtfs
>"women"
>>
>>5515500
being unattractive doesn't make unattractive people look attractive
>>
>>5511162
If I'm remembering the charts right, it's not really that gays don't want fem boys, it's just that gays take the homo thing up to eleven. Each body type tends to just stick with the same body type. So fem boys should get with fem boys and otters with otters and so on.

Sucks to those of us who are broken inside and want to be in a relationship that resembles heterosexual ones.
>>
I want to pos your neg hole.
I'm comin' for ya.
>>
>>5515500
That's a perfectly fine position to hold, so long as you don't chastise those who find yourself unattractive for it.

i.e. fat tumblrinas who refuse to date fat men but call fit men "bigoted" for refusing to date them over their galaxy-sized dress.

Realizing that you're not good enough to get someone who fits your standards and just opting out of the game is an okay decision. Not really allowed to complain about it then, though.
>>
>>5516768
...wut?
>>
>>5509083
>>5509087
mega qt
>>
>>5507652
>think straight

What you're thinking isn't straight at all desu
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.