[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what does it feel like to be fucked in the ass?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: avril.png (1MB, 1024x525px) Image search: [Google]
avril.png
1MB, 1024x525px
So what does it feel like to be fucked in the ass?
>>
Pay income tax and find out.
>>
it's pretty okay.
>>
>>5505877
Have you ever put your finger or an object in your ass?
>>
>>5505877
Awesome. Especially if it’s vibrating.
>>
>>5505877
It's not anywhere near as pleasurable as I thought it was going to be when I was a virgin.
Still pretty nice though especially when the guy really gets going.
>>
>>5506332
>sex in a nutshell
>>
>>5505877
Its like pooping in reverse
>>
>>5506332
That's exactly what I thought the first dozen times or so but I've come to quite love it, especially if I've got a vibe in me.
>>
>>5506434
>tfw you can cum several times in a row by simply humping your moderately sized dildo until you're drooling and almost pass out.
>>
>>5506557
it's the best <3
>>
>>5506421
This 100%

It's like taking a really good shit, like after you've eaten a ton of cabbage and cheese and just let a 2-footer dunk in the bowl and it all slides out at once and it's really smooth

Except it's going back in your ass

It still feels good
>>
>>5506235
kek
>>
>>5505877
If you press on the perineum at the same time the orgasms you get are pretty godly
>>
For me, heaven.
>>
File: jeremyirons.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
jeremyirons.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
>>5506235
>>
>>5506421
About half the time. The other half it's going back out again. So I guess you could describe it as pooping in an alternating current. Ask an electrical engineer; I'm sure they could explain it better than me.
>>
Have you ever gotten a suture at the doctors? They give you that anesthetic injection first, and when they're making a seam they sort of pull at it so your skin lifts, and it feels weird cause it is your body but it feels like something dead. It's like that,it feels weird and tthere's something there but it's not painful or good it just is, like something happening to someone else but you.
>>
Can feel like heaven or hurt like hell
>>
>>5506434
If I tried with a smaller object a few times and didnt get a lot out of it but was kind of into it would I maybe come around with an actual fucktoy? Is the sensation a lot greater? I dont think I really want to go out and buy one but Im maybe buy-curious haha.
>>
>>5505877
It feels like a dick in your butt.
>>
>>5505877
Is he hitting the prostate? Then It feels incredible, like every cell in your body is exploding. It's better than any drug.
Unless he can't hit the prostate, then its just a waste of time t b h
>>
>>5508385
Bigger isn't always better, if it's just prostate stimulation you're looking for. There is something to be said for being (slowly) stretched a bit, that feels amazing if done right.
>>
>>5506557
Like without cock stimulation?
;o;
>>
feels good
>>
File: 1451183692090.jpg (24KB, 252x291px) Image search: [Google]
1451183692090.jpg
24KB, 252x291px
>>5506557
>tfw your neighbors bang on their wall because you're moaning too loud
>>
>>5508939
Yes, for the most part but sometimes a little bit to get me hard again. It just depends on the situation, how tired I am, how many orgasms I've had already and if I jerked off earlier that day. The multiples that I have are all mostly dry, so once I ejaculate I'm done for a while. If I were to do cock stimulation from the start, I would just have a normal orgasm but really quickly. It's basically like edging but you get the intense feeling of an orgasm before you actually ejaculate. Also the focus of intensity is not at the tip of your peen but deep inside you around your prostate.

>>5509027
That's pretty hot desu.

I try my best not to moan because when I do, its so deep and guttural that the sound travels way to much. Mostly it's me clenching my teeth and whimpering but I have the sinking suspicion that I'm louder than I think I am
>>
>>5505877
Amazing, especially if it's bareback
>>
>>5509147
You gotta give dis QT some tips'.
Like I don't exactly know if my dildo is small enough to have that comfortable riding stage or something. I've never had a prostate orgasm without touching my cock'. Am I just not doing it long enough or something? Guess I'm just too eager.
>>
>>5509305
different ppl are different. you're just gonna have to find what works for you personally. I would suggest getting one of the aneros toys and follow their directions. It may not give you p-spot orgasms right away but it will help you find and train it. Then I would experiment with different size dildos. I found that ones that are right around the size of an average to below average penis with a bulbous ridge (like a penis) to hit the prostate works best for me, you may require bigger or smaller or different in shape. The position that works for me is riding it cowboy style on the bed but I've seen plenty of others doing things differently (like laying on their side).
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.