[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the worst noises or reactions your partner(s) have ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 5

What are the worst noises or reactions your partner(s) have ever made?

- Virgin guy in obvious discomfort, ruined the mood by groaning and recoiling every time I pushed, but insisted that we keep going, then completely pulled away just as I came

- Crossdresser who kept calling me daddy, and asking "what does daddy want me to do next?" instead of just going with it

- Tranny who tried way too hard to do a female voice, resulting in a screechy grating noise that never stopped
>>
"I haven't been fucked like that since grade school"
>>
>>5504943
>Virgin guy in obvious discomfort, ruined the mood by groaning and recoiling every time I pushed, but insisted that we keep going, then completely pulled away just as I came
Maybe its just me, but shouldnt a good top know how to control some of the discomfort if they know what they are doing?
>>
File: CryingFeels.jpg (48KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
CryingFeels.jpg
48KB, 535x577px
"I don't think I could commit to living with a man with the rest of my life. But can we still be good friends?"
>>
>>5504943
>- Virgin guy in obvious discomfort, ruined the mood by groaning and recoiling every time I pushed
>ruined the mood

That's why i never give my bussy to biscum.
Shitty D-rate tops.
>>
New Years Eve, I met a guy who was really drunk but so were I so I didn't care. So we went to his place and he wanted to drink more until we started making out. When he was sucking my dick he started puking on it because of the alcohol + gagging. But he still kept doing it and the smell and alcohol made me puke too. And then I had to shower both of us because he was in no condition doing it himself.

But I think it went well because he wanted my number and I think we had chemistry.
>>
>>5505898
>But I think it went well because he wanted my number and I think we had chemistry.
Only on 4chan.
>>
>>5505693
If they know what they're doing, there's no discomfort. Learn to take a dick.
>>
>>5504943
Was my ex who was a "bottom" (now have a boyfriend who actually enjoys sex) but

Gave me a blowjob one time (his first time, was pretty good actually) and spat (was our first sexual encounter), after that would literally half ass it for a few minutes then tell me to go jack off everytime I asked

Did not enjoy anal the first time and was completely shut off to the idea completely after that.

did not enjoy anything sexual really including me sucking him off, he seemed asexual or is secretly straight?

Last I spoke he's apparently wanting to find a girlfriend but he's effeminate as fuck so I don't imagine that happened
>>
>>5505898
Years later when your children ask how you met, tell them it was on the internet or something.
>>
>>5506004
>If they know what they're doing, there's no discomfort. Learn to take a dick.
waiting on first experience.
>>
File: 1451970175903.jpg (40KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1451970175903.jpg
40KB, 500x350px
>>5505898
Literally chuckled out loud.
Thanks, anon.
>>
>like a guy a long time
>finally admit mutual feelings to each other after long, awkward courtship
>both inexperienced and take things slow
>fooling around together
>decide to take things a bit farther
>gives me a blow job
>bretty great
>he admits he's never had one before
>I've never really given one
>still go to return the favor
>bucks his hips at unexpected sensation
>hip bone catches me in the nose
>blood is everywhere
>accidentally use my teeth out of surprise
>both of us writhing on the bed in pain
>nose still gushing like a faucet
>both of us get cleaned up
>spend the rest of the day icing our respective injuries, watching Vikings and feeling sorry for ourselves and each other
>just glad he didn't break up with me then and there
>>
>>5506154
>>still go to return the favor

Disgusting.
>>
>>5504943
>Crossdresser who kept calling me daddy, and asking "what does daddy want me to do next?"
>tfw that's exactly what I want to do

JDIMSA
>>
>>5504943
told this story before

>meet up with a guy to exchange BJ's
>do it in the woods
>want to do it again. we don't have any place so we decide to use his car
>he's a big guy and drives an Escalade so plenty of room, right?
>get in back seat. Even in this big SUV he's crammed in tight (did I say he was big?)
>I go first and start sucking his cock
>he's shifting around and says he'a about to cum
>just as he's cumming his leg cramps up
>as I'm trying to take his cum in my mouth he's yelling "CRAMP CRAMP" and bucks me off his cock while he's groaning and clutching his leg
>he shoots his cum all over the back of the front seats
>I got blue balled that night
>>
>>5504943

In a two year relationship where the sex has become infrequent, predictable and of shit quality.

I sit and say "I understand" when he explains to me why he hardly wants to have sex, but inside I'm harbouring a deep resentment towards him for doing little to attempt to meet me in the middle.

When he does make an effort I'm never topping / getting touched and instead feel treated like a hole that's he's barely interested in.

Instead of passionate love or conversation I receive a barrage of pet names and I'm called things like "a problem" when I make a move. I resent these but I go along with it because I'm just not interested in his work anymore and I have no interest in complaining about politics or people I barely know.

He doesn't care for his health at all and it's effected me now, I used to run and swim - now I'm made to feel guilty by him if I suggest such a thing. I'm told that people 'only do that for sex' when I just want to feel healthy.

The absence of physical contact outside of him invading my side of the bed, even when it's so hot I'm sleeping ontop of the covers, has pushed me to breaking point and I don't really want to be cuddled. I'd much rather be in my own bed alone.

Worst of all when all of this boils over (and it frequently does) it's all my fault. I don't understand the stress he's under (I have first hand experience of it), I'm pushy (we haven't had sex for 3 months, after I stopped making an effort), but he still loves me. Yet I'm the one who seems to be giving up what I want while he takes over the direction of our relationship (and my bank balance).

Worst of all he's become an emotional wreck, unpredictable and irritable - about 6 months ago I almost broke it off, he emotionally blackmailed me with masked threats of dropping out of uni because 'he couldn't cope with another break up and all this stress'. We're still together.

So yeah, OP, you being a crappy top doesn't really count as sex going bad.
>>
>>5510513
You sound miserable, anon.
>>
File: tumblr_miadpnO4iR1rgz9z1o1_500.jpg (35KB, 500x236px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_miadpnO4iR1rgz9z1o1_500.jpg
35KB, 500x236px
>>5510531

I'm not miserable, but I've been better anon.
>>
>>5506154
>pretty cute story that's also funny
Still together? and if so do you joke about it any like "not gonna try to break my nose this time are you?"
>>
>>5510513
you dont sound like you're having a good time
plenty of fish in the pond
>>
>>5510018
>JDIMSA
>Just De-Interlace My Shit 'Am?
I'm very abd at acronyms
>>
>>5510513
Listen to yourself. Seriously, just read your own fucking post. What's wrong with you?

Do you think you deserve sympathy? Do you think you should get a pat on the back for sticking it out?

You deserve to be miserable because you sound like you love drama. You love being his hole. You want to be in a situation where you can act like you're the victim.

Grow up. Your problems are all on you.
>>
>>5510513
Last time I broke up with someone she left college, it's their problem I guess if they care more about drama than whatever carrer they chose. I'm assuming there is another side to a lot of those things and he has issues with you that seem justified from his perspective. That's called being co-dependant, it's not healthy.
>>
>>5510513
Leave him...seriously.
>>
>>5504943
>Virgin guy in obvious discomfort, ruined the mood by groaning and recoiling every time I pushed, but insisted that we keep going, then completely pulled away just as I came

Was he clenching his ass like when you pinch off a shite?
If you push your anus like when you're pushing out a shite then dick/whatever always goes in easier
>>
File: 1397590801621 (1).jpg (29KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1397590801621 (1).jpg
29KB, 342x239px
>>5511485
>tfw when victim blaming
>tfw the patriarchy is at work
>>
>>5510513
There's a lot of abuse in this post. Not all abuse is punching you in the face. Leave him, dumbass.
>>
>>5511475
Just Do It, My Soggy Anus.
>>
>>5512278
No, I believe It was
Jesus Dude, I'm Male Starting Anal
>>
>>5512160
>tfw gay patriarchy
>>
>>5506060
I really don't get the obsession with anal.
>>
>>5504943
>- Crossdresser who kept calling me daddy, and asking "what does daddy want me to do next?" instead of just going with it

It was obviously their fetish you boring piece of shit

>- Tranny who tried way too hard to do a female voice, resulting in a screechy grating noise that never stopped

I find that sexy
>>
>>5510513
>3 months
>a long time
>>
>>5512260
Not having sex is abuse?
>>
>>5512635
>3 months
>not a long time
WE GOT ANOTHER DEAD BEDROOM BOYS
>>
>>5512655
Nah, I'm not in a relationship. Just don't see how someone could be so desperate for sex that they start to go mad after being without it for three months. I've never had sex, and though not ideal, it doesn't really upset me, or anything.
>>
>>5506004
what?

dude that is so not true
>>
>have a cute guy come by
>says he's a bottom
>maybe underage
>we mess around a bit
> when he's pulling down my pants he says: Can I call you daddy, sir?
> no.

Seriously, what is it that makes people into the 'daddy calling'? I have always found it utterly unsettling.
>>
>>5505898
This one time I met this guy on craigslist when I was really drunk and drove over to his place. I too have a pretty bad gag reflex and had been eating a bunch of spicy cheetos while drinking beer. While giving him head, he pushed a touch too much down my throat and a nice mixture of beer and slightly digested cheetos came all up on his member.

He took it in stride and even gave me a dime bag when I was leaving. He even texted me a couple times after wanting to meet up again, so clearly he wasn't all that phased.
>>
>>5512670
>Just don't see how someone could be so desperate for sex that they start to go mad after being without it for three months.
>I've never had sex

this is the sort of situation where you actually have no idea what you are talking about lol
>>
>ftm having a qt gf
>hanging out at her place
>parents are gone
>say im allowed to stay the night after a while
>hellyeah.jpg
>mom is in another country and dad is waiting for her a the airport, going to stay in hotel and come back in morning
>her room was messy but it was ok
>took pictures of us naked b4 sex with my phone, which was weird
>got dog to come up on bed
>she made dog lick my boob
>dysphoria as fuck and scared cause this dog was going to sex me
>tells her to get dog off me
>nolol.jpg
>tell her no sex if dog fucks me
>she whines and agrees
>misgenders me during sex
>birth name
>gets pissed
>wont give me oral back cause she's 'scared'
>parents come home
>dad is screaming at her mom over the phone
>SLEEPING QUICKLY
>will only be little spoon because she's a bITCH
>morning comes
>about 4am, mom screams at us to come down
>major abusive parents
>mom yells at her for a dirty room
>says shes telling dad
>says dont clean room
>she cleans room
>mom pissed
>yelling screaming and hitting her and fucking bad
>she tells me to lie to them and tell mom cant get me
>PANIC ATTACK
>dont want dont want
>watching girlfriend get beaten
>eventually leaves, sobs in the car
> . . .
>she gets ungrounded after a while
>next time i see her its at a friends house
>gets anxious cause my friends are assholes, goes upstairs
>she gets pissed and comes up and makes everybody beat me up
>slams my head into a windowsill
>crying upstairs alone for hours
>during those hours she texts me about how much of an ass i am
>comes up after telling people downstairs im such an ass
>rapes me
>tells me its my fault
this isn't funny its depressing
>>
>>5512875
Surely I know more about it? I've went without sex for much longer than him.
>>
>>5512160
>victim

Uhh, he can walk out of there literally any time. He doesn't have to be a bitch boy, he chooses to be, so that he can enjoy the drama.
>>
>>5504943
>Tranny who tried way too hard to do a female voice, resulting in a screechy grating noise that never stopped
How do I avoid this? Doing the voice already takes a little concentration without the surgery, how do I keep things sounding okay in the bedroom? And with the titles stuff, is it really that bad to call somebody sir/ma'am when you're having sex? I don't think it'd be intentional, but I'm fall into extreme submission when I'm aroused. Maybe I should just stay a virgin.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.