[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You fags will defend this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: 1452008765514.jpg (198KB, 474x868px) Image search: [Google]
1452008765514.jpg
198KB, 474x868px
You fags will defend this
>>
>single mothers

It's kind of funny how they are always teaching their sons to be beta cucks when they themselves are clearly attracted to "bad boys" who knocked them up and left. If he's lucky, he'll end up gay.
>>
poor little guy.
>>
>>5504375
No?
She is reinforcing gender binary roles like other shitlords did before her so she deserves death.

Allahu akbar.
>>
>>5504375
If I had a daughter would it be okay for me to raise her this way?
>>
>>5504375
I'm straight and I think its cute.

>>5504394
I don't see why not.
>>
>>5504375
It's a little cute, but mostly saga sad. I wonder if he knows that he's been recruited to fight his mother's demons? The insistence on adhering to those gender roles makes me sad, too.
>>
It seems to me that she's educating him to be a polite decent human being.
Have you guys ever been with a spoiled uneducated brat? They never grow out of it.
>>
>>5504416
Yeah, and it serves them well. They grow up to be assertive, boisterous and self-assured. They are the people who know how to get what they want and fight for their own place in the sun.

Kids who are taught to be obedient, quiet, and to please others grow up into submissive, unhappy adults who put others before themselves.
>>
>>5504450
No, they grow up to be angry brats who are unable to do shit for themselves except screaming at other people, exactly the same thing they did on their childhood.
''assertive'', ''self-assured'', ''fight for their own place''? kek you don't know many spoiled children
>>
>>5504375
The only thing I'm not a fan of here is that she makes him pay with his allowance every time supposedly. I don't think the whole 'guys have to pay for everything' thing should be reinforced.
>>
>>5504375
Oh, so if I have a kid, I automatically have a slave? Neat.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>5504528
Uhm yeah. I thought that was the point of it
>>
>>5504513
>The only thing I'm not a fan of here is that she makes him pay with his allowance every time supposedly
>6 years old
>makes him pay with his allowance
How many 6 year olds do you know that gets an allowance? He's being given that money, which some of it he'll be free to buy things he want.
He's arguably more spoiled than most kids.
>>
There's gotta be some reverse Freud shit going on here.

Single mother so fucked up by abusive bad-boy ex's that she's raising her son to be her ideal man. Instead of the son fantasizing about fucking his mother, the mother is fantasizing about fucking her son and having him become the love of her life, the one guy that doesn't abuse her and treat her like dirt.

Kid's gonna need therapy worse than his mother.
>>
File: image.jpg (88KB, 709x1002px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 709x1002px
>>5504375

Pic related!
>>
>fags
>caring about the meager opinion of the inferior sex
>>
>>5504388
>>>/r9k/
>>
He's going to grow up as either a serial rapist; a serial killer of women; rapist-killer-rapist; or someone who kidnaps women, amputates their limbs and slowly feeds them back to them.

>You could have prevented this
>Just say no to feminazism
>>
>>5504779

He's right, though.
>>
He will be a jew
But I think it's good to teach not to use smartphone when you're having company
Many parents these days neglect their kids because of smartphones
The question is why does a 6-year-old even have a phone
>>
>>5504536
>>>/reddit/
>>
She should leave it just at getting allowance by doing chores. That gentleman act is definitely not something people do these days and she's just harming him if she's teaching him that's the norm.
>>
File: 1426294883777.png (73KB, 300x315px) Image search: [Google]
1426294883777.png
73KB, 300x315px
>>5504375
>tfw a 6 years old goes on more dates than you
>>
File: 32748623647021.jpg (80KB, 1140x475px) Image search: [Google]
32748623647021.jpg
80KB, 1140x475px
>>5504904
>>
>>5504832
>if she's teaching him that's the norm.

I don't think that's why she's doing this. She's doing it because she thinks it's not the norm but should be.
>>
>>5504832
I wouldn't have a problem with it if she paid for the "dates" since she's the mom.

Though I also take people out on dates regularly, friends, girlfriends, and boyfriends. I pay if I invite them and enjoy being able to just sit down and talk with them.
>>
>>5504795
His post is 80% assumptions, 20% opinion. Nothing truthful about it.
>>
I bet she doesn't even put out.
>>
>>5504904
C U C K
U
C
K

B E T A
E
T
A

C U C K B E T A
U
C
K
B
E
T
A
>>
>>5504394
>If I had a daughter would it be okay for me to raise her this way?
If you want your daughter to pay for her dates, sure. :^)
>>
>>5505728
She does, why do you think he keeps taking her? she's better and puts out more than the girls in his elementary school.
>>
>>5504375
Spiderman wallet. Aww yiss. 10/10 would wingman for and distract his warpig mom from molestation while he macs the hos.
>>
File: dfens.gif (48KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
dfens.gif
48KB, 320x240px
i wont! I bet the fucking kikes did that!
>>
>>5505765
I'd want my child to insist on splitting the bill in a fair way, regardless of gender. Half and half, pay for your own stuff, taking turns paying, whatever; just don't have one person paying for everything.
>>
>>5504375
Why do women make such shit parents?
>>
>>5504375

The poor kid will end up messed up. She is telling him that men are bad. She is punishing him for what others did to her, in the disguise of education.

The kid will either grow up hating women, turning into an abusive prat. Or he will see his gender as bad, growing up to a trans.
>>
This is sort of disgusting...

>>5504698
Exactly becuase it gives me this twisted psychology vibe.

I'm so uneasy reading this, and it has nothing to do with feminism or something like that. Just... Ew.
>>
Poor kid will grow up and meet a feminist that will walk all over him for years only to learn that bitches like being treated like the whore trash they are.
>>
>>5504375
>15% tip

Cheap cunt. Why am I not surprised? I tip 20% standard - higher for excellent service.
>>
>>5506048
When tipping it's supposed to be soley based on their service, if they're bad you don't leave a tip, to amazing being up to usually 20%
I've been a waiter, it's supposed to be a service; if you can't treat the customer well you don't deserve a tip.
>>
>>5506112
I tip because you're supposed to
>Tipping: This does not correlate with the European system of tipping, as it also includes demonstrations of gratitude, respect, or veneration. An offering to the gods may be considered baksheesh. A faqir may also ask for baksheesh, but no thought is in his mind that he is begging. In fact, in Pakistan and the Muslim world, the giver of alms often salutes the beggar for having been given the opportunity to gain merit. In Egypt, baksheesh is often requested on top of fares to taxi drivers, and as service charges to waiters, doormen, shopkeepers, garage attendants, and many others employed in service-sector jobs.
>2016
>Still resisting
>>
>>5506112
>When tipping it's supposed to be soley based on their service

Yeah, well in America, it's not. It hasn't been for a long time - it's a culturally built-in part of their wage, for better or worse. That's why they get paid $2.50 per hour. It's not SOLELY based on service. If you're one of those cocksucker asshole waiters who holds other waiters to a super-high standard just so you have an excuse to save money by stiffing them when they aren't 100% on the ball you can suck my dick, as you're a terrible person.
>>
I think this is a good idea except for the fact that she makes the poor kid pay for fucking everything.

Going out to a fun dinner with your kid is a good way to help him learn manners and enforcing the whole "unplug from your gadgets and actually talk to each other" thing is a great lesson to teach kids.

But there are better ways to teach your kids lessons in money management than to make them pay for your meal with an allowance that you gave him. It's not like a kid that age can be making much, anyway.

Let him count out the money and help calculate the tip, sure. But don't make the poor kid pay for everything.
>>
I tip based on my drink refill, looks of the waitress, and amount of talking. A filled drink, hot body, and shut mouth yields the most tip.
>>
This was cute all the way until she started talking about muh abuse
>>
>>5506243
>That's why they get paid $2.50 per hour. It's not SOLELY based on service.
No, I'm guessing you've never been a waiter. They get 2.50 an hour if their tips are high enough to surpass their wage. They make minimum wage otherwise. (In America.)
People thinking the way you do is why many waiters make over 200 dollars in a weekend alone. I've brought home over 300 in a night before.
I don't hold people to a super high standard, high yes, but that's because I actually respected my job. When I go out if someone is actually trying they usually get a decent tip, and if they're on point they get a bigger tip. If they're slacking they get a smaller, and if they're basically not even being a waiter, they get none.

>>5506198
>I tip because you're supposed to
No, you aren't. That might be what's publicly expected of you, but that doesn't mean you're supposed to for no other reason.
>>
If you're in the service industry as an adult you failed at life. You really don't deserve much anyway. Unless you're hot. Gotta buy that milk to support them titties!
>>
>>5506258
>dating your kid weekly
>good idea

I can't see how. Why not just "going out" with the kid?

This "dating" thing seems very unnecessary to my understandment of what the word "dating" means, and not that stimulating for the kid imo.
>>
Honestly it sounds like this self-righteous idiot is unloading all of her baggage on her kid and forcing him to have to take care of her emotionally when he's older.

I wonder if she's going to make him pay his psychiatrist with his allowance or if he'll be making his own money by then? I hear the roadside Motel business is pretty lucrative.
>>
>>5506530
She's probably trying to make the kid get an eodipus complex.
>mfw the kid's mom has an incest kink and tries to groom the boy to join in.
>"yes honey, it's normal to experiment with your mom on these kinds of things. Just don't tell your teachers."
and she'd get away with it becase of feminism.
>>
>>5504388
Being a respectable man is being a beta cuck? Are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1423376470998.png (114KB, 500x387px) Image search: [Google]
1423376470998.png
114KB, 500x387px
Lmao this kid is going to grow up to be a huge cuck. I really can't wait.

>respect women!
>no one will ever best mommy!
>pay for everything if it involves women!
>respect women!
>work for your money so you spend it on women!
>as boy you need to cater to women and women only!
>women this, by women that!

I'm fucking glad I love cock.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.