[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating Older Guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_9701.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9701.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So I recently ended a year and a half relationship with a married man who had two sons around my age (I'm 21, they're 17-21). We had a great relationship, I met his wife and she liked me. They had an open arrangement where he had a boyfriend and she had a girlfriend outside of the marriage. In NYC, not too out there.

Anyways, sex was great and our conversations never got old. He's nearly 50, so I thought this was quite interesting. However, I realize that the life he showed me is what I want out of a serious relationship. I find it hard to be attracted to guys my age. My preference is above 30. Typically, I like that they are more established and cultured. Especially in NYC, this provides a very nice lifestyle with the right guy.

So now I realize I'm open to the idea of being a trophy husband to an older guy eventually when I'm out of school. Not sure how I feel entirely about this, but does anyone have ny experience with this?
>>
Are his sons hot?
>>
>>5497178
If you can do it, go for it, but you'll never be happy at heart.

And I don't mean to sound like a prude but you know I'm right, it is the truth.

These girls that go off with older men are very insecure and a trophy parter is what it is, a thing you are proud of, and show off to guests, but other then that, a trophy is left on a shelf collecting dust.

Your choice would be an easy life with money and everything provided for sex.

Vs a chance at happiness.

I don't really know what option is better.
>>
>>5497244
They are actually. And I happened to meet one of them before I met him (I didn't connect the two until mid-way through our relationship).
>>
I was a "rent boy" for an older gentleman in college. I didn't actually do it for just the money, but being paid was nice as I was thinking about doing it anyway

greentext time

>be me 24 in last year of college. Not bad looking 7/10 but body is of a serious road cyclist so I get lots of looks

>I wear my hair long and get the up and down from guys who see a slim/feminine looking person with shaved legs and they look up and see the face of a guy

>they usually apologize, sometimes they get pissy.

nobigdeal.wav

>An evening out a few weeks later

> I meet a bunch of older more refined people and one guy 20 years older starts talking to me

>We exchange reasons for being at the gallery: he was looking for some more art for his house and I being a good but inexpensive photographer who was FWB of the female gallery owner got an invite plus $500 cash to take photos for the lifestyle page.

chitchatandmore.jgp

part 1 back in a bit for the rest
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.