[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I stopped taking Spiro and Estrofem from IHP a while back because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1436294748349.gif (489KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1436294748349.gif
489KB, 480x360px
I stopped taking Spiro and Estrofem from IHP a while back because of issues with family, but I want to start again. Now when I go back on, they say you need a prescription

What do I do?
>>
>>5494060
Qhi.co.uk

If you have (or can get) insurance that partially covers transition and care about the cash, work on getting a prescription.
>>
>>5494060
I've heard good things about ADC. They charge for shipping but I think they end up being cheaper than IHP if you buy in bulk.
>>
>>5494072
I live in college dorms right now, so I guess it would be safer for me to get a prescription in case I get busted, but I wouldn't know where to start or anything. Do I just make an appointment with a psychiatrist and just tell them straight up "I want to transition, please write me down a prescription?" Anything I should know beforehand so I don't get rejected?

>>5494080
I used to take https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-1140-spiractin-100-spironolactone.aspx and https://www.inhousepharmacy.vu/p-166-estrofem-2mg-tablets.aspx together, once in the morning and once at night each. What would you recommend for me that ADC has in stock? Do you have any other suggestions?
>>
>>5494155
Since you were on spiro, I'm guessing you're in the states. All of the trans generals have a link to "informed consent clinics" somewhere in the OP. Find one near you, and give your informed consent for your prescription drugs.

Advise seeing a therapist anyway. Transitioning can lead to stresses they're *actually* trained to help you work through.
>>
>>5494214
Aye, will do. And sorry for not having checked beforehand for the general, this was actually one of my first posts on legbut ever.
>>
>>5494232
I'm not blaming you, I was just feeling too lazy to search for the links myself.

Hopefully everything works out for you this time.
>>
>>5494264
One last question before I let this thread die. For Qhi.co.uk , how discrete are the packages? Do they label their packages as "IN HERE CONTAINS A BUNCH OF PRESCRIPTION DRUGS," or do I have to ship it to a friend to pass it on to me?
>>
>>5494328
Oh, sorry. Missed the bump.

Pretty discrete little padded bag, stating that the enclosed items are for personal use.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.