[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Weird things you didn't think hormones were responsible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: MagicInThePanties.jpg (212KB, 800x618px) Image search: [Google]
MagicInThePanties.jpg
212KB, 800x618px
ITT: Weird things you didn't think hormones were responsible for.

My penis now smells like a vagina.
>>
nigga please, that's extremely common
>>
That clear liquid that my breasts produced for the first few months. It wasn't milk, it was just sticky and mildly sweet like honeysuckle nectar. It seems to have stopped now that growth is occurring more away from the nipples themselves, sadly.
>>
>>5494024
nigga please, that's extremely common as well
>>
Is this really true?
How fascinating.
>>
>>5494649

nigga please
yes it is
>>
>>5494649
I also share this experience, but I am not sure if this is the result of HRT or just the tendency for specific bacteria to gather around both sex's pubic area.
>>
>Be a good while on bluepills
>Get horny one day
>So. Much. Precum.

To this day, if I am aroused, I drool precum. I can fill condoms with it.

PreOP, of course.
>>
>>5494724
don't get the OP
>>
File: lovenectar.jpg (29KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
lovenectar.jpg
29KB, 680x383px
>>5494724

>So. Much. Precum.

>To this day, if I am aroused, I drool precum. I can fill condoms with it.
>>
>>5494634
Yeah, it is; I just didn't really expect it for whatever reason.
>>
>>5494024
>>5494634
Hold on, what exactly is that clear liquid? And what can one do to stimulate milk production?
...that's kind of my fetish (sorry for agp)
>>
>>5495099
There used to be an info thread on this subject on /d/. It's probably migrated to /aco/ by now. They'd have specific details, but the general principle should be familiar to any owner of a human body. Have sufficient nutrients, and make demands of your body. In this case, frequent, regular, and lengthy suckling, or pumping if you're all on your own.

Be aware that lactating puts heavy demand on your body's resources. An unhealthy diet will likely hurt you somewhat badly.
>>
>>5495153
Ah, I see, thank you for the warning and the pointers. I'm underweight so I should definitely eat more if I'm going to do that sort of thing.
>>
>smegma
>starting liking hard rock and metal more than before
>fingers got too fat to comfortably fit in my own nostril
>salty food tastes better (but not by a lot.)
>never ending hunger
>>
>>5495246
You're ftm? I'm a biological male, and I only get smegma if I don't wash for days.
>>
>>5494724
Weird I've heard this is common but I seem to be dry as a bone.
>>
>>5495279
Are you circumcised?
>>
>>5495336
No.
>>
>>5495279
Not the one you responded to but I'm mtf and hrt gave me smegma too for the first couple of months while I didn't have any before that.
It's weird.
>>
>>5493915

Something that scared the crap outta me at first, but later on I learned was fairly common: the underside of my penis shaft turned dark.
>>
>>5494024
hold on what
I'm over 3 months in with good-sized booblets and haven't had any of this yet
how???
>>
>>5493915
yeah, didn't ever expect female discharge to ever come out of me, but the smell and texture are exactly the same

also:
>plump cheeks
>sleep so well
>almost never get mad =) no more rage
>body hair went blonde and slowed down a lot
>great blood pressure
>entirely different kind of libido.
>>
>>5493915
>totally dry orgasms
>peen does smell like a vag, extra moist under foreskin
>underside of peen turned dark
>10 min after orgasm peen starts drooling clear liquid like crazy
>>
>>5494724
Me too. My bf finds it hilarious. It's kinda gross because it makes a huge mess. I hope my body still does that after SRS... it'd definitely be enough to lubricate on my own~
>>
>>5494736
chaser pls, don't tell her what she can do with her body
>>
>>5495710
rub miss cock good, she's been a good girl
>>
>>5495599
How are libido's different?
>>
>>5495599
How are the libido's different?
>>
>>5495371
It could be that less frequent masturbation means it gets cleaned out less. Or maybe something else, who knows.
>>
How long on moans until I stop pooping?
>>
>>5493915
HRT subsided hyperhydrosis of my hands completely. I went from sweating profusely even if I was calm and it was cold and windy outside to having completely dry hands when it's sunny out.
>>
>>5496578
I hadn't thought about this at all but I guess I haven't had sweaty hands for a while
>>
>>5496581
I remember my teachers used to think I was messing with them when I would hand in homework assignments and my papers were always curled up from being wet, it wasn't something I could control and people always thought I was nervous even when I wasn't. I wonder if I was nervous subconsiously from living as a male, but I'm sure it really has to do with HRT drying the fuck out of your skin and messing with your glands.
>>
>>5495599
how long have you been on?
also
>plump cheeks
isn't this just a part of the facial changes?
>>
>>5495599
Your anger went away?
I hope that happens to me at least a little.
How long before that was noticeable?
>>
Dizzy spells from hypotension. (side effect of Spiro i think) Occasional lapses in cognitive function or short term memory. (This became more noticeable after adding finasteride to my regimen) Fatigue. Retrograde ejaculation.
>>
Lust for other men. I never felt that - even for girls it was 100 times weaker before.

Fuck I'm in heat
>>
Orientation change was the only thing I didn't really expect.
>>
>>5496578
Does this work all over the body because I am a sweaty bastard. I know it affects BO smell but I didn't know that it could have an effect on how much you sweat.
>>
File: image.jpg (82KB, 230x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
82KB, 230x320px
>>5494674
>>5494634
>>5493930
Fuck you're annoying
>>
>>5505483
I don't know about how much but in my case I used to sweat from my hands and feet first, and now it's my back and armpits. It felt weird as hell when I noticed it.
>>
>>5505506
bitch please
>>
>>5495246
Oh god the hunger
I'm so fucking fat and disgusting right now
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.