[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

straight guy, and lesbian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 5

File: is the fight needed.png (622KB, 800x418px) Image search: [Google]
is the fight needed.png
622KB, 800x418px
I'm a straight guy but I have this lesbian co-worker. I find her on the verge of being cute to simply hot.
she is, unfortunately for me, dating my supervisor (also lesb.) and they are doing pretty well. (p.s. my sup. has a real hot body but not so mush on the face)

My main point is, do I have a chance?
with any lesbs. in the future that I like for that matter?
>>
>>5491336
ew no
>>
>>5491336
I'm just trying to get your opinion/view on the situation. not trying to offend anyone if in case someone is offended... but I don't see how they would be though...
>>
If they're lesbians, probably not. Especially since they're in a happy relationship.

Advise directing your attentions elsewhere.
>>
>>5491361
I consider them lesbians yes. but somehow I could still feel their femininity, and I'm vaguely sure that is one reason I'm really liking her.
>>
>>5491371
You can be sexually attracted to people who are not sexually available to you. It's unfortunate, but it happens every day.

Femininity is not mutually exclusive with lesbianism. Advice unchanged.
>>
File: when you're sad.png (273KB, 550x340px) Image search: [Google]
when you're sad.png
273KB, 550x340px
>>5491379
....dang. well thanks for the advice. now I'm sad.
but do you think I could still tell her that I kinda like her? even though I know nothing will change, the burning question is poking the back of my mind.
>>
>>5491393
No. Don't do that. When she tells your supervisor (she will), things will just get super awkward.

Sorry, it's just not going to happen. They're gay and they're happy. Don't try to come between it, move on, that's what the best of us do.
>>
>>5491393
>on the off chance you aren't trolling...
what are you, stupid or something? You are headed into corrective rape territory with this train of thought. No, I'm not calling you a rapist but chances are that both she and her gf have both had much more dangerous and creepier ppl than you say the exact same things to them. As soon as you say some thing like this, you become just as creepy as those guys. Just keep that shit to yourself. You penis isn't magic and you being the nicest guy possible will never make them attracted to you. The descent thing to do, is to totally drop it.
>>
>>5491336
Well if we flip the question, could you as a straight man date another man? If no is your answer you'll understand why she would say no.
>>
File: funny house moving.jpg (14KB, 300x220px) Image search: [Google]
funny house moving.jpg
14KB, 300x220px
ok ok, all points taken.
alright, I'm defeated. and to that anon who has doubts that I'm a troll, rest assured I'm not.
I am moving on.
>>
>>5491393
Skip that.

Lesbians deal with a LOT of dudes saying independently (to the speaker) innocent things that, taken as a whole, result in the creepy experience of being under assault. From strangers, frequent unwanted attention is an unfortunate reality of being a woman in our society. As an acquaintance aware of her situation, you will do her a much greater kindness, and better reflect her sexuality by letting your feelings fade with time.
>>
>>5491511
Respect, not reflect.
>>
>>5491336
lol no
give up and move along

t. another straight guy

>>5491393
o shit nigger what are you doing
>>
>>5491371
>I consider them lesbians yes. but somehow I could still feel their femininity,
Why the fuck do you assume that we lesbians can't be feminine? Suck my dick asshole.
>>
>>5491672
because half of all lesbians are ugly dykes who are secretly ftms in denial?
sorry, more than half
>>
>>5491336
Nigga you're a straight, probably average-looking male. There's so much fish in the sea potentially willing to suck your dick, why you gotta go and try to hit up lesbians?

I wish I had as much opportunity as you. What the hell.
>>
>>5491677
you need to get out more often
>>
>>5491336
zero chance. You aren't the right gender for her.

>>5491371
>>5491677
Most lesbians are feminine. Only a minority are butch. You only see the butch ones because of the stereotypes.

>>5491393
Likely best not to. They may already know if you aren't 100% in control of your expressions.
>>
>>5491980
>most lesbians are feminine
Source?
>>
>>5492014
Personal experience. I do both relationship and general LGBT counseling, and also community development work so I get to meet a lot. They look just like every other girl or woman out there.
>>
Why are you even questioning this if they're lesbians? The definition of lesbian is they're not into you, let it go. We deal with enough straight guys thinking their magic dick can convert us, even if you're just misguided everything you try to do will come off as yet another entitled piece of shit's attempt at getting a hold of something that's out of his reach.
>>
>straight people on lgbt
DAS IST VERBOTEN
DIESES BOARD MUSS REIN BLEIBEN
>>
>>5492324
>entitled
>>
>>5491336
It's not going to work.
1. She has already relationship
2. Studies tell that mostwomen are bisexual so if She would be single bisexual, with very talented psychological manipulation you could make her fall on you.
Tbh pursuing this women would be possible theoretically, but It requires too much effort to be worth It. ..
>>
Does gender fluidity have a basis in biology/ science?
>>
Probably not worth your time. If you got to know her well enough to find out if she's bi or les you could snag her on the rebound. Even then, do you really want to be dating your supervisor's ex?

Find another girl.
>>
C H A S I N G
H
A M Y
S
I
N
G
>>
>>5492014
Source: real life. You don't see the feminine ones because you assume that they're straight women, they're invisible to you.
>>
>>5491336
Hey OP can I convert you with my cock? I feel feminity inside you. I'm sure your feminine side will love getting pounded by my throbbing manhood.
>>
>>5492071
I find this really, really interesting. Could you elaborate a bit more? Like ratio feminine/more butch? Any interests or career fields more common etc?

Of course it's of personal interest as a lesbian, but I also find it interesting from a biological and societal standpoint. Personally the "most homosexuals are just normal people" seems to refer more often to gays than lesbians (as do many other beliefs or sayings about "homosexuals"). It's refreshing to hear these statements remade into pure lesbian ones
>>
>>5491336
depends if youre willing to go on hrt for a couple of years or not
>>
I wouldn't say it's impossible, after all pretty much everyone on here has had some straight cock / Fanny, but I would suggest you don't flirt with her ect coz she will block you out completely. And even if you did get with a lesbian she will leave you eventually for a women. Been there bought the t shirt, take my advice or let the curiosity kill your feelings
>>
>>5496358
I'm not sure why they identify themselves to me, except that I've been out for ages and quietly help others to get access to the resources they need. Another thing is many of these gals are out there and normally socializing in the heterosexual community. That is where they come up to me. They are integrated into the community as a whole. Maybe they never got chased away by strange looks and harassment.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.