[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People who started hormones late (20<) do you have anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 9

People who started hormones late (20<) do you have anything to say to any under age faggot too scared to take it?
>>
See a psychologist with experience dealing with gender stuff so they can walk you through your fears and expectations and help you make a decision.
>>
Talk to a professional. If you don't know how or whatever go to your school's guidance counselor or something like that. Some adult figure you trust.
>>
Don't avoid and procrastinate for years and years; that was a big mistake.
>>
>>5487893
Take the fucking hormones now or you will hate yourself for the rest of your life. It will be a source of infinite regret. If you start them later, you'll be like "fuck, if I had started back then, I'd be 7 years deep right now instead of one" or some shit like that. The longer you wait, the less time you have as a grill (if you even end up passing), and the less chance you have at passing.
>>
being trans is suffering worse than death, i honestly just recommend killing yourself, it's better than transitioning
>>
It's literally the best decision I ever made.
>>
File: 1451461298948.gif (778KB, 299x360px) Image search: [Google]
1451461298948.gif
778KB, 299x360px
>>5487893
>People who started hormones late (20<) do you have anything to say to any under age faggot too scared to take it?

1) gif related
2) Start working on other transition stuff immediately. Hair removal is a big one
3) If you're CERTAIN that you want to transition, then just start self-medding until you can get a prescription. I wasted like two years by wanting to go the proper route
>>
Try cocaine. No dysphoria and the best descision I've ever made.
>>
Is 21 really late?
>>
>>5488042
Not really, no, the diagnostic criteria consider anything up to 25 or 30 young adult/teen.
>>
>>5488023
This x1000. I cannot emphasize this enough, starting HRT is the single best thing that has ever happened to me
>>
25k € this is how much I waste on FFS and VFS just because I was too scared to order hormones off internet.
>>
>>5487893
Start NOW!!! Don't wait. The younger you start, the less it will cost to undo the damages done by T. If you let your shoulders and rib cage expand, then you are fucked. That damage can't be reversed.

As said, talk to a gender therapist, and get on HRT. Or self med if the former option isn't available. The "Trans Help General" thread should have lots of good information.
>>
>>5488053
diagnostic criteria?
>>
>>5488288
DSM/ICD shit used to have a bunch of age categories..
>>
>>5487893
Start hormones, even if you have to self-med, and spend all the money you have on it.
>>
File: large.gif (397KB, 500x251px) Image search: [Google]
large.gif
397KB, 500x251px
yes i do

i beg you please take it as soon as you realize you are a woman so you don't end up like me, a manfaced manbodied man with zero hips and quarterback shoulders
you will hate yourself your entire life if you don't
>>
>ITT
>>
>>5488420
I'm not sure what this means, but it's pretty cool looking.
>>
>20 years old

whelp I better get started
>>
>>5488420
i don't want to end up in hell ;_;
>>
>>5488420
lol I just noticed that one hand is holding a dildo.
>>
File: e1k9NFV.jpg (24KB, 510x498px) Image search: [Google]
e1k9NFV.jpg
24KB, 510x498px
>>5488042
Not at all. the only difference between transitioning at 21 and transitioning at 15 is that your hip bones probably won't grow.
>>
File: title name.png (51KB, 276x170px) Image search: [Google]
title name.png
51KB, 276x170px
>>5487893
self med with 100mg of spironolactone* then move up to 150mg
Itll feel terrible to have no hormones but if you feel a relief lifted off your back knowing that testosterone isen't poisoning your body its a good sign your trans and should move forward
>>
See a shrink, you wanna ruin your life by becoming trans if you don't have to.
>>
>late (20<)
triggered
>>
>>5488611
>t. I have no idea what therapists do.
>>
>>5488420
>>5488430
I agree it is cool. I like the variety of hands. The ones holding pots top it off. Looks like there may even be a tentacle or two.
>>
>>5487893
Realize the futility of existence and kill yourself my man. This will save you about 20~ or so years of your life and HRT.
>>
File: DSC_3872.jpg (271KB, 1275x919px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_3872.jpg
271KB, 1275x919px
If you want big tits, you better start ASAP.
>>
>>5487893
If you're pre-pubescent, talk to your parents and see a psychologist. If you're adolescent, (12-18) get on hormones. If you're trans at or after puberty, you're trans for life.
>>
File: 1426131710281.jpg (7KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1426131710281.jpg
7KB, 250x245px
>late
>20<
>>
>>5488561
I think i would have saved a bit of money on laser aswell
>>
>>5488561
oh good my hips are already wide
>>
File: child_abuse.png (118KB, 639x703px) Image search: [Google]
child_abuse.png
118KB, 639x703px
>>5491809
> If you're trans at or after puberty, you're trans for life
>at puberty
bullshit. You should be jailed for this dangerous lying. Dysphoria can still disappear during puberty.
It is true that after puberty it won’t disappear, but during puberty it still might.
>>
>>5491965
>THAT study
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/brynn-tannehill/the-end-of-the-desistance_b_8903690.html

stop concern trolling.
>>
>>5491759
Breasts are completely random, and age, under 40, is almost meaningless for them.
>>
>>5491985
>concern trolling.
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/rebbit/
>>
>>5491965
>muh child abuse

Fuck off, you disingenuous shithead. Guys like you are perfectly fine with ruining the lives of that 20% of kids actually suffering from gender dysphoria because you have a warped unilateral view of how this condition should be treated.

>inb4 b-better than the 80%
>>
>>5488053

I hear both, there is obviously a preference to the 24 and under, for good reason. Younger you start the better, not really ever a too old right honpai? :^)
>>
>>5487893
If you aren't living as the opposite gender already don't fully transition.
There are other options, most people won't transition fully and will look in-between, at this point it better they live as a femboy/butch/trap to avoid being seen as "trans" because it is a huge stigma that can affect all areas of life. Tread slowly, dress more like the opposite gender or gender neutral, start with blockers and/or a low dose of hormones. Be completely sure in your decision and plan things short and long term. If you have any doubts after one year stop and find another way.
>>
>>5493653
>If you aren't living as the opposite gender already don't fully transition.
Found the hon
>>
>>5493977
Yea, if you don't really look like the opposite gender and present like the opposite gender already, long beforehand, you'll be an unpassing hon like me who can't get out because they are already too deep. At least I have my hon support group, they're nice people.
>>
>>5494067
I-I wanna a hon support group !
>>
>>5492769
So if im 22 i,im not late to take spiro?imquite atractive as a man, but i would really prefer an androgynous look and avoid T from creating further damage.
>>
>>5495784

No, not too old yet, but you have to start ASAP. Don't let yourself regret
>>
>>5487893
Do it or you'll spend every day of the rest of your life hoping you die
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.