[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Let yourself free

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
I am coming out for the first time, to the wonderful /LGBT/ community! This is me and my limited supply of makeup and clothes...... I am not on hormones yet, but plan on seeking treatment early this year when insurance kicks in! How am I doing so far?
>>
you pass, to say the least.
>>
Thanks, I can't wait for my hair to grow out, it takes so long. And I'm also 13 pounds down in 2 months
>>
>>5486395

Good make-up application skills, and I would agree with you here: >>5486488 that you would benefit from having your hair grow some more. Also, nothing wrong with some junk in the trunk, lel.
>>
>>5486488
you're welcome, OP!!

good luck out there.
>>
>>5486504

I really appreciate this a lot. I know it's a work in progress, but I'm taking baby steps to accomplish my goals. All I did for makeup was apply some foundation on my dark bags under my eyes to bring them forward ( men's eyes are more recessed), straightened my hair a bit, applied lipstick and mascara, and I also wore a low cut shirt to take away from my broad shoulders. I'm finding weight loss difficult with a lot of muscle, so I'm not eating a ton of protein to lose my biceps and masculine legs.
>>
>>5486461
what? lmao
>>
>>5486395
This is going to be some brutal honesty so brace yourself: looks like a man in a dress m8.

Really though, please for the sake of yourself and all the rest of us, do not go into public like that. I mean, you could end up passing after getting on hormones, but it's not going to be good if you go out in public like that. Not only will you make an ass of yourself, you'll also reinforce the stereotype that all trannies are men in dresses.

Same applies for coming out. Are you doing this for attention or something? Not to be all -trutrans- or anything, but I really have to doubt the motives of someone who dresses in girl clothes before they start passing, mainly if they're going around in public, doing it for an extended amount of time, coming out before passing, etc. Before I passed, and pre hormones, wearing girl clothes just made me feel like shit, because they reminded me of what I wasn't at the time.

Don't do this to yourself. Don't do this to us. It's good that you're practicing makeup and trying to build a wardrobe and all that, but please make sure you've let the skittles do their magic before you go around in public like that.

I know some hon is going to come and say "hurr hurr who cares about other peoples opinions lol fuck them lol why should you care if you go around looking like a total freak?" but just realize they are social outcasts trying to rationalize the fact that they destroyed their image.
>>
>>5486643
Idk I went 'full time' without hrt or anything and have been fairly well received by my peers. Employers are rough, but I think that has more to do with living in the south and having purple hair
>>
>>5486643

Oh god is never go out like this.. I enjoy dressing at home and home only. When I'm out in public I look and sound like a man, at home I practice raising my vocal tone and dress. I'm hoping to start hormones, let them work their magic, and when they start making big changes, maybe go for a more androgynous look, before kicking it into full time. I know I still look like a man in girls clothing, and that's what I expect right now since that's the facts. I want to be a female very deeply and I know it's a long road, but I value your response
>>
>>5486643

I've just never expressed myself to any individual or community, and feel it's safer for me to start anon, where I can just get opinions and tips, and talk with others like us
>>
Exercise and you're good. You've got a cute face in the middle.

Do this before the hormones knacker you.
>>
>>5486791

Strictly before I start? What if I keep losing weight while starting hormones?
>>
>>5486819
You won't. I never got over 125 as hard as I tried until self medding
>>
>>5486831

I thought hormones helped weight loss in most cases?
>>
>>5486840
You may lose some muscle density, which weighs more than fat, but generally it'll shift your metabolism and make you want to eat more and all that will start evening out over your body in new ways, esp if you don't have much weight gain from the past to redistribute
>>
>>5486726
> I went 'full time' without hrt or anything and have been fairly well received by my peers.
They were being nice. I guarantee they thought negatively of you though. Only someone retarded enough to dye their hair purple would go fulltime pre-hrt.

>>5486784
That's very good then, it's going to be really helpful to have all this practice under your belt down the road, trust me. Wouldn't want to end up like me and not have your voice down well enough when your boymode starts completely failing.
>>
>>5486861

Passing is so different to everybody, although it shouldn't be. I don't want to stand out for the right or wrong reasons, but to fit in to society as the person that I really am. I appreciate the feedback from you all. I guess the road is longer than I thought, but I'll reach the end eventually, and properly
>>
>>5486861
It's a sign of being a member of the posthuman vectorian girl government. Pass or no, I'm pretty enough to dodge some of the rougher experiences my irl friends get. More often than not, people are going to clock you if they're actually trying to get to know you. Hopefully by that point, it doesn't matter to them. The public generally looks for a few tells for gender, checks them, and once their subconscious makes an ascription, they're unlikely to change it unless given a reason otherwise. Gas stations, being waited on, and other service employees rarely have time to worry about such things anyway. Just stay safe in the streets, bring a friend, and don't be afraid to push your comfort zone a little so long as you have a safe escape. It's not so vicious out there as it can be, and the more of us that come out, the more we abolish the whole politics of passing.
>>
>>5486643
the problem with that is in some countries they require you to go out as a freak for a year or more before they give you hormones. which causes me to not transition and slowly die inside, because like you I can't stand wearing girls clothes when not passing.
>>
>>5486897
>It's a sign of being a member of the posthuman vectorian girl government
Oh god please tell me you're joking. If not this is the most hilarious tumblerina shit I've actually seen happen in front of me.

Again - people are just being polite. If you don't pass, you get clocked pretty fucking easily, especially with no hormones. Feel free to post a picture though so we can see what you're working with. Gas station attendants, servers at restaurants, service employees, etc. are literally paid to be polite and nice to you. Of course they are being nice to you - it isn't just a matter of how much time they have - it is their job to be nice to customers, even if it's a dude in girls clothing with purple hair.
>>
>>5486921
Is there any way for you to self-med? Which country are you in?

I'm insulting people doing it in countries where they don't have retarded gatekeeping like that. I feel really sorry for people in your situation, whether they go through with the public ridicule required for hormones or not.
>>
>>5486395
I guess you're doing fine for how long its been...

but don't come out in public until your hair (in the front) reaches you jaw. just pop hormones and practice voice in private until you are ready, otherwise your in for a disaster.

also:
>pierce ears
>electrolysis
>lol learn to do make up
>don't dress like Ronnie James Dio
>>
File: Snapchat--903653301445857603.jpg (267KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat--903653301445857603.jpg
267KB, 720x1280px
>>5486923
Charlie Manson is Jesus Christ
I loved you the 1st time
I loved you the last time
>>
Transgender people are freaks..
>>
>>5486533
ugh this. If i lose too much weight my muscles show through everything I wear, but if i dont run or workout I get fat again. My arms are down 50% of what they used to be but from running to loose weight my legs are ripped. atleast I got that ass though.
>>
>>5487125
Nah, just me
>>5487138
Legs are where it's at tho
>>
>>5487068
Pretty cute actually, they're not just being nice to you in this case. How long on hormones now?
>>
>>5486850
>implying muscle weighs more than fat
Time to bust a misconception. Muscle weighs the same as fat, since a pound is a pound. However, fat takes up 5 times more space than muscle.
>>
>>5487199
Thanks!!
0 months 0 days
No one will hire me, no love deep south..
I self medded for about 4-6 months, but I had to stop and lost most of my progress.
>>
>>5487241
Fuck nigger, get on those skittles again, don't let yourself lose what you have. Why did you have to stop self medding?
>>
>>5487232
I think everyone here understands density . If the volume isn't constant, they may as well weigh differently for all intents and purposes.
>>
>>5487259
I'm grossly poor and informed consent isn't a thing where I live. I can't even get my gender marker edited on my license here.
>>
>>5487292
Surely there is some sort of job you'd be able to work, or some way to afford self-medding again. Your good looks do have an expiration date, don't let yourself hit it.
>>
>>5487292
Also going to add, I'm in Alaska, and here there is one clinic and it sucks balls. Horrible one size fits all approach, so I self med and do injections, even though I'm nearly 8 years into hormones now. A little concerned now that I'm wanting to get an orchi done and haven't gone through the proper channels yet.
>>
>>5487232

L

O

L

N

O
>>
>>5487344
*some sort*
As soon as a reputable company accepts me application instead of immediately burning my resume through hr, I'll be a happy girl. Until then, imma cry in my friend's room listening to touche amore
Also, needles are scary! Self injecting.. grossssss
>>5487402
Agreed
>>
>>5487186
but ripped legs look silly in skinny jeans
>>
File: injections how to.png (137KB, 1893x537px) Image search: [Google]
injections how to.png
137KB, 1893x537px
>>5487445
It's easier than you'd think. Pic related. The first time doing it is the only time where you have to overcome the whole "holy shit I am about to poke my leg with a long ass needle" thing. The superior results from injections make it all worth it.

What do you mean by reputable company? Are you only wanting a job that is above certain standards? Unwilling to do retail or such things? It'd be worth it just to earn enough to buy a years worth of hormones, and try finding a more acceptable job for the rest of that year.
>>
>>5486643
>Before I passed, and pre hormones, wearing girl clothes just made me feel like shit, because they reminded me of what I wasn't at the time.

AGP detected.
They should really bring back RLE to filter out people who "want to become a woman"
>>
>>5487876
Are you retarded? AGP would be getting hard when they put on girl clothes, and/or more likely to wear girl clothes without passing.

I felt like shit because the girl clothes pointed out my masculine traits at the time. The masculine traits made me feel like shit because I wanted to be a girl. So apparently, wanting to be a girl and loathing your male traits makes you AGP now? Dipshit.
>>
>>5487853
By reputable I mean somewhere that won't screw me on taxes and pay or yell at me and maliciously call me a boy and make me cry in front of everyone.
I can't handle that from my employer when I feel awful enough as it is. Maybe I could mod one of those insulin pumps for it instead. But still..no needles 1000% nope
>>
>>5487896
>The masculine traits made me feel like shit because I wanted to be a girl.
>I wanted to be a girl

If you weren't truly AGP you wouldn't care, now that you look masculine the "high" wore off and you can't get off on your sex change fantasies.

You don't "become" woman, you either are or you aren't.
>>
>>5488290
Yeah the needles aren't for everyone. What's kind of funny though is that the injections are much cheaper than the pills, while being more effective. Not sure if an insulin pump would work, it has to be intramuscular injection.

Have you considered working at a smoke shop? Might get some shit from customers but it's really not that big of a deal, I dealt with it when my boymode was failing consistently. You could consider just biting the bullet and working boymode, it'd be worth it for the hormones, if you can't take verbal abuse. Are there any laws where you live, making it so employers can't discriminate and do shit like yell at you/make fun of you for gender presentation and such things? LGBT protections?
>>
>>5488483
>You don't "become" woman, you either are or you aren't
That is exactly why I am correct. If you aren't one, you won't feel like shit when you wear girl clothes because you're okay with having a mannish appearance. If you are, you will feel horrible at having a mannish appearance. Your "masculine high" bullshit is just that - bullshit - because I still felt like shit dressing in girl clothes pre-hormones. No erection. No high.

Also explain how me liking male partners makes me AGP.
>>
>>5488655
Nope, there aren't any anti discrimination laws here against bad hiring practices against trans people. We have a sexual orientation clause of some sort, but it isn't the same thing. Smoke shops may work..they wouldn't make me color my hair, too! Working in boymode isn't really any options. Steps backwards are exactly that, and I don't like to dance around such things. I'd rather be open and truthful and hated than closeted because being misgendered and dead named all day would make me a grumpy spiralled mess.
>>
>>5486643
so let me get this straight.

>never leave the house
>stay on the internet all day watching animes and playing video games
>talk shit on ugly women who are just trying to live life

so ur basically a neckbeard
but u identify as a woman so its cool?
>>
>>5489743
>never leave the house
Wrong
>stay on the internet all day watching animes and playing video games
Wrong
>talk shit on men in dresses who are just trying to make us all look bad and are too far gone to care about their appearance or public perception
Fixed

Nice projection though, on the no life loser who watches anime and lurks the web all day part.
>>
>>5488746
Yeah you should give smoke shops a try. They certainly wouldn't care about your hair or appearance. It's a pretty laid back job, too.
>>
>>5488668
>AGPers can't be attracted to men
>>
1. I applaud you for accepting yourself and finally coming out.
2. I applaud you for trying to find your true self through wardrobe and makeup
3. I'd work a little on the overall image. Grow your hair out, it'll help you pass. In terms of makeup, I'm a drag queen so any advice I give you would make you look like an actual man in a dress as opposed to a passable woman. Try wearing a bra. Stuff it with socks and use tape (duct tape) to keep them in place. It'll help add to the feminine sillouhette. Perhaps consider padding around the hips just a bit until you start hormones to again add to the silhouette. Other than that, just live your truth.
4. Remember. BE SAFE! Don't put yourself in an innecessarily dangerous situation. Trans* people are more likely to be targeted.
>>
>>5486643
>Before I passed, and pre hormones, wearing girl clothes just made me feel like shit, because they reminded me of what I wasn't at the time.

Fucking this. I never crossdressed before hrt

after hrt i tried, and feels hit me
>>
File: 1412901216675.png (402KB, 1544x864px) Image search: [Google]
1412901216675.png
402KB, 1544x864px
>>5486395
I want to kill myself

3 years hrt and look like you
fuuuq
>>
>>5490546
I'm not personally attacking you, i'm attacking every single trans on this board. This general attitude that you're better than them, even though they're living life and you're too scared to even tell your parents.
>>
You made me barf...

Not sure if that's what you're going for or not, if so, good job OP!
>>
>>5491164

OP Here... youre really seeing my muffin top in this pic more than anything, I have a natural 34" waist, although that should decrease. Im not too sure on a typica woman's waist and chst size
>>
>>5491263

Can you post a pic? I'm not going to degrade you, I just want to do a side by side. Hormones do so many different things to people, I've seen some very "Alpha" men pass as a very feminine girl
>>
>>5491996
What are you talking about? I wasnt saying or implying I was better than anyone. Perhaps you are perceiving it due to feeling that you yourself are inferior. I am simply stating facts. Going around as a man in a dress is a bad idea and makes us all look bad. Shove your stupid ideas right up your faggot ass until they bump into your dignity.

Also what makes you think my parents don't know?
>>
>>5486395
You're fucking disgusting, OP. If I had a gun with 20 bullets, I'd murder 19 black people then kill myself after seeing your picture.>>5486395
>>
Jklol
>>
>>5499894
20 niggers down. The world is a better place.
>>
You are cute. I think that when you start HRT you will pass well.
>>
>>5497097
This.
Parading around looking like a linebacker in lipstick just reinforces the idea that we just "woke up one day and decided to be women" and shit
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.