[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lgbt/ confession thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 19

File: image.jpg (86KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86KB, 600x800px
Ok guys, confess the shit here even your prison therapist would look at you funny for

I'll start, I'm a tranny so it's gonna be extra degenerate

1. I used to put feet and feet of aquarium tubing up my butt each time I showered then blow into it. I guess this was dysphoria related because I wanted the stomach of a pregnant person. I only stopped when I pulled out the tubing out and it was covered in thick gooey brownish blood. I also tasted the blood, wasn't tasty at all.

2. Would eat as much dry rice as possible, then drink as close to boiling water as possible, to expand my stomach and get me that fat pregnant stomach. I don't know why I stopped, other than crazy poop constipation

3. I found a big eraser (like 3 inches) in the gutter of a road once. I took it home and kept it in my butt for as long as possible. I managed to keep it in all day at school once.

3.Pretty much everything in my room has been up my asshole before the age of 13. Really, everything in this list was before the age of 14. I honestly think dysphoria has fucked me in the head big time.

There's like a ton of other shit, I just can't remember it now. Is everyone else on this board as degenerate as me, or even more?
>>
>>5453727
Previous thread
>>
>>5484866
Bro...
>>
My confession is that I have nothing to confess. I have never done anything the last human contact I had was shaking the hand of an old high school friend who was back for christmas holidays.
>>
>>5484866
Well I've shoved quite a few things in my butt as well but I think you take the cake.
I've put stuff like screwdrivers, nerf darts, lightsabers, etc. in my butt when I was younger though.
>>
>>5484866
OP here, I remembered some more shit

If I ever get a vagina, I want to be knotted by a dog, or have a remote control vibrator put in me so someone can control me.
>>
>>5484866
Holly fuck /thread nobody's gonna outdo Op.

And I thought I was freaky for sniffing my roomate's underwear...
>>
File: 2016-01-03-002823_566x343_scrot.png (36KB, 566x343px) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-03-002823_566x343_scrot.png
36KB, 566x343px
>>5484866
What the fuck OP. You win.
>>
>>5484866
No. No I think you won the trophy on this one
>>
>>5484866
#stoptrannys2016
>>
>>5484866
I'm a 20 year old gay guy and never done anything with another boy. I've met so many nice cute girls and have had lots of girls crush on me, yet I kinda wish I had the ability to love them back. If there were a pill to make me straight I'd gulp that shit down immediately, because getting good girls is 10000x times easier
>>
>>5484866
>I used to trick my dog into fucking me when I was younger
>I one time roofied myself at a bar hoping somebody would rape me
>I used to steal my friends underwear and tried to walk around with them in my asshole

Hello fellow degenerate
>>
>>5485281
How was the roofie experience? I've always been curious what it's like to be roofied. Also, what stopped your dog fun?
>>
>>5485187
I thought Grindr was super easy to hook up on, what's stopping you?
>>
>>5485332
it's super easy if you're hot, a twink and/or have a big dick.
>>
>>5485363
If you've had lots of girls crush on you, that should indicate you've got some hotness
>>
I was a massive asshole towards gay and trans people, never ever even thought I could be one. Boom one day, I'm a fucking closeted tranny out of nowhere
>>
I kinda want to beat the shit out of my mum.
>>
I purposely walk around shady city streets at night time so that I might get raped again. So far I've only been sexually assaulted 3 times.
>>
Well i used to steal my uncles underwear and fap while sniffing it... I also had a threesome with my cousin and her boyfriend.
>>
when i was in my 30's, i had sex with a 14-yr-old boy.
>>
>>5485508
>Boom one day, I'm a fucking closeted tranny out of nowhere
kek same here, only my closeted phase lasted only three days until i told my parents. damn, i was a crying mess for weeks.
>>
I never had sex
>>
>>5485327
You don't remember. It's the date rape drug. I've been hit with it a few times. A couple of them friends saved me, and got me home.
>>
>>5486730
you're on 4chan. that's not a confession, it's a prerequisite.
>>
>>5486763
kek
>>
>>5484866
Turkey baster in the pooper,sharpies, and three old tooth brushes at once. Also wore dads old girlfriends panties. Feels good to not be the most degenerate.
>>
>>5486822
Also when I was 13 my best friend used to suck my dick and Id play with his dick and say "yeah bitch you like that". He susbsequently became a division 3 football player. Also the sone of one of my dads old girlfirends used to molest me I hated it, but one time I put my boy dick in his mouth he didnt like it and he stopped.
>>
>>5485508
>one day I'm a beta straight man who thinks people will like him more if he's a girl
You don't really feel like a woman anon, give it up. You aren't going to be the pretty girl everyone wants to talk to
>>
>>5486763
I guess I don't belong here. I've had lots of sex. Oh yeah, that was when I was a sex worker. lol
>>
>>5486844
damn, you figured out that anon easily. now tell me what do i feel like?
>>
i gave myself an enema at a public shower using a garden hose and a plastic bottle.

once when i was camping by a river i inserted a thin reed into my urethra.

i put penut butter on my penis and let a dog lick it off. its whiskers werent very nice poking my dick.

once i stuck a fleshlight completely into my ass then fucked the fleshlight with a dildo.
>>
>>5486913
>once i stuck a fleshlight completely into my ass then fucked the fleshlight with a dildo.

BUT WHY?
>>
>>5490328
He wants a vagina....
>>
>>5486844
Why do you fucks insist on saying shit like "you never felt like a woman"?

It just shows how fucking retarted you are. Of course we never felt like a girl, that's the problem.

I'm not trans because I feel like a girl, I'm trans cause I hate being a boy. I hate my dick, and everything that stems from having one. Beard, brow, size, shape, experiences, relationships, sex, and life in general. The whole GID shit is faded and delusions, It's vague and inconsistent.

By saying retarded shit like "you don't feel like something you've never been" you're showing complete lack of education, and intelligence, and your arguement is completely irrelevant.
>>
>>5490634
Retarded**
>>
>>5484866
femanon here, my first wet dream was a chick getting raped i was like 9
>>
>>5485363
Come on. I'm black, my dick is average, I'm not tall nor short and discretely handsome. I'm bi and I wish I'd fuck a girl for each two men I do
>>
I'm totally cool with being gay and open about it, but ice fantasized about pretending to be 'straight' and tease other gay dudes with semi lewd pics and shit. I'm already dom and seen as 'straight acting', but I wanna play it up and tease some of those bitchy stuck up faggots who worship straight dudes.

I'd also like to subtly tease some older women too for some reason. idk why.

I'm also a virgin, which most people don't know, because I hide my powerlevel well. I wouldn't be if I could into hooking up, but the guys are either undesirable or intimidating, mostly undesirable. I'm holding out for a semi normal slightly younger submissive bottom who's also a virgem. Most bottoms are either spoiled/bitchy, slutty, or fucking nuts.
>>
>>5490742
*I've
>>
Met a 52 year old guy on grindr, he invited me into a 4 way. I dp'd.

He invited me to live with him in BC. I said yes.

I live in Ontario and am 18 years old. Will be moving into his place next month.

Bye mom!
>>
File: absolutelydisgusting.jpg (157KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelydisgusting.jpg
157KB, 720x540px
>>5484866
the first tranny i ever knew was a pregnancy fetishist. used to wear a pregnant belly prosthetic occasionally, went with it on a school trip once, we stopped at wendy's and it got 20 piece nuggets, ate them all, and started feeling up its disgusting belly in front of all of us
>>
>>5490748

In local news eh... A young homosexual man was found with his head beaten in and raped to death.

We need to warn our viewers that the following story is graphic and not suitable for minors.

It appears that the young man left his loving family after being seduced by an older man.

Anon was found after neighbors reported a smell coming from a shed on the property.

Reportedly the young man was lobotomized as well.

You're so fucking stupid anon. You're really fucking stupid. Stay home with your mom. Meet a fucking guy your age, shit meet a guy 20 years older. This is a terrible fucking idea.

Go back to school faggot.
>>
because coming out as a lesbian was difficult to me and i know some people had a hard time understanding me, I try to be open and accepting of everyone's differences

however, I've met a lot of trans/GQ people in school and I haven't met a single one who isn't completely batshit insane. it makes me sad that im developing this bias.
>>
I had non penetrative sex my best friend when we both were 10.
It started out innocent, as in before we had any concept of what we were doing.
We stopped a few months later as we started to realise what we were doing. We didn't play much after that.
I turned out to be mtf, he turned out to be a chav.
>>
I had never fancied men (except for a friend who used to kissed my neck while we played MMORPG when I was a teen) until my first girlfriend and I pissed off. I blew a friend, felt disgusted of my self but I was in so much self hatred I did it again, one day we weresmoking a bowl and making out in my back yard when he'd assault me and fuck me up the ass; I yelled of pain when the dick first got in, he noticed how far he'd gone, stopped and offered me his butt which I fucked right away but fell asleep during the coitus due to being extremely high. We had pity Sex a few more times. I fucked him and other 4 or 5 guys in the year after that only to punish me.
I didn't even like them nor dicks nor men.
Three years later I often Fuck a guy cause he's the best bj I've ever gotten and now I'm sure I like men.
I know I'm bi. It's just I feel guilty cause I think I only sleep with guys cause no girl wants to just fuck and I'm so harmed I don't want relationships at all.
>>5490748
Hope getting humiliated suits you.
>>
>>5490776
That seems to be the general consensus. He didn't seem like the murderer type, he was far too gentle the times we met.

Though, on the off chance I do die.. well, I'm not that upset about it. I was planning on ending it before I met him, but I thought I might as well try this instead.

Nothing to lose aha.
>>
>>5490796
Sounds like you also enjoy being humiliated
>>
i like to give myself boners at work while im sitting at my desk and i also like to rearrange my boner while im sitting.
>>
>>5490801

Why are children so stupid?
>>
>>5490734
so you have the advantage of being exotic, good for you.
>>
File: 4.png (799KB, 1075x1518px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
799KB, 1075x1518px
>>5484866
I used to wear girl's clothes and go out at night hoping someone would rape me, when I was like 14
I always ended up running whenever something seemed actually scary though
>>
>>5490777
iktfb
at least you're cis....
>>
I have an amazing girlfriend and all i can think about is having lots of crazy sex with boys. I figured out im bi and just feel like im missing out on the experience. ive been thinking about sneaking out and hooking up with one
>>
>>5491907
You should suggest a 3some, and she'll think she owes you one if she doesn't know you're bi
>>
I think I'm not trans.
Don't get me wrong I love what HRT is doing to me and I hate all my male characteristic.

But I'm not girl inside, I don't use female pronouns when I think about myself.

I don't know what is wrong with me but I know that I'm better person now on HRT. Maybe it was due school abuse and that nobody liked me because I was extreme faggy acting.
>>
>be crossdressing closet sissy
>put on panties, stockings, bra, pink girly top
>put jeans and a long jacket on over these
>go out and walk to remote field where people walk dogs sometimes
>take off jeans and jacket, replace them with dress i have in my bag
>walk around a bit, thrill of possibly being seen etc
>go to middle of field
>get in position to cum on my face
>the idea being that i'd have to walk back to my house with post-cum shame and still have to be dressed as a woman doing it
>cum
>immediate what the fuck am i doing with my life
>wipe off cum with dress, leave the clothes there in middle of a field
>walk back in just jeans and jacket

i wish i could say this was by far the dumbest thing my fetish has led me to
>>
>>5497367
This is me 100%. I give zero fucks about pronouns and wouldn't mind being a he my whole life. I just want the body so fucking bad, and all this trans drama bullshit comes along for the ride. People want me to be an activist or have certain viewpoints, and it makes no sense because I just want to be a femboy with tits, aka a girl.
>>
>>5497393
Good man. Mien negro
>>
>>5484866
Were you.... assaulted as a kid?
>>
>>5497393
>>5497367 (me)

It's good to know I'm not the only one. Good luck anon.
>>
File: 1445659111802.jpg (22KB, 396x372px) Image search: [Google]
1445659111802.jpg
22KB, 396x372px
>>5490748
you need to talk to a therapist senpai
>>
>>5485508
>>5486721
This was me too. Hating trans/gay people is almost like a right of passage for us, especially those who grew up in conservative areas.
>>
>>5497376

Reasons cis people hate trans people for $2000, Alex.
>>
>>5490748
fucked up yo
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 500x374px
>>5484866
What....
>>
>>5490758
Why do these people exist?
>>
>>5497376
I was expecting the dogs to get worked into the story somehow.
>>
>>5498677
Because people need to feel good and radical feminism
>>
>>5497457
I wasn't abused in a sexual way, I think it was the mix of dysphoria plus teen hormones because I've definitely calmed down now.
>>
>>5497490
Hah, you nailed me, lived from 5 to 15 in bumfuck, Mississippi. Population 6000
>>
When I was 14, I used olive/vegetable oil to fuck myself with any object I could find in the bathroom, one time I fit like 6 toothbrushes into me, it hurt, but it was nice.
A year later I put my electric toothbrush (like 7") up my ass that felt pretty good.
I'm a gay guy btw, I'm also a top.
>>
Honestly, I've got no skeletons in my closet.
>>
>>5484866
>1. I used to put feet and feet of aquarium tubing up my butt each time I showered then blow into it. I guess this was dysphoria related because I wanted the stomach of a pregnant person. I only stopped when I pulled out the tubing out and it was covered in thick gooey brownish blood. I also tasted the blood, wasn't tasty at all.

this actually has a really high probability of causing abscess and killing you, I'm surprised you're alive
>>
>>5490634
right but unfortunately most trannies dont think like you, theyve drank the GID kool aid cause its 2tuff to face reality. i WISH this was the dominant belief
>>
What in the absolute fuck, guys...

Anyways, gay male here...buuut:

>Lost virginity to female (direct) relative.

>Say I'm a top, which I am, but I was always the one sucking when I was a teen.

> Played with a drunk, unconcious male friend (yeah, still feel bad for that one...)

>Fucked a good friends fiencee. He still doesnt know years later, though me and her dont fuck anymore.

>Suffer from extreme depression and alcoholism because I know Im a terrible person and Ill never be in a LTR with a cute femboy who loves me.....
>>
>>5500996
You're bi
>>
>>5501216
*Shrug* who cares. I like guys much more, so just easier to call myself gay. Never been much for labels.
>>
>>5486913
>once i stuck a fleshlight completely into my ass then fucked the fleshlight with a dildo.

I'm waiting for this to become mainstream. A specially designed insert that makes douching or worrying about shit dick a thing of the past. maybe something on the insert to stimulate the prostate.
>>
>>5499480
What does radical feminism have to do with trans pregnancy fetishists? Also not sure if you're using "radical" as an adjective to mean extreme, or if you're actually referring to the 2nd wave movement.
>>
File: 1434311891479.png (423KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
1434311891479.png
423KB, 600x451px
>few years ago
>great aunt and uncle living in our house for the past few months, she's slowly dying of cancer
>start to grow resentful of them and just start to ignore them as best I can, they've taken over half the house
>one day I find a pair of my aunts panties in our clean laundry pile, they're striped like shimapan and it turns me on immensely
>sneak them into my room, wear them for a while and jack off into them, all the while my aunt is literally dying in a bed a couple rooms down
>as soon as I cum I immediately regret what I've done and destroy the evidence as thoroughly as possible

She's dead now btw, and now whenever I think about her that memory always pops up and torments me. I was just a horny, confused teenager and I wanted to wear some panties for fuck's sake, but the cancer thing makes it feel a million times dirtier.
>>
File: haha.jpg (17KB, 350x326px) Image search: [Google]
haha.jpg
17KB, 350x326px
>>5485508
>>5497490
>>
>>5501903
Diaphragms
>>
well this is interesting. the worst i think i've done is bukake-ing myself or swallowing my own loads.
i've stealth fapped in a few places too.
>>
Why are you people allowed to live holy shit
>>
>>5497376
thats how you know you have just a fetish rather than a full blown mental illness, once you cum you are completely over it
>>
>>5486763
topkek
>>
>>5501976
whatever man, you didnt hurt anyone
>>
deflowered my ass with an eggplant, when i was 12y old.
i am still in awe when i think about it. i mean, have you seen an eggplant? THEY ARE FCKN HUGE, man. Like 10cm (4 inch) in diameter.
And my hip must've been tiny back then.
It was bleeding for like 12 hours afterwards.

Dipshit crazy past-me :D
>>
File: 7469205756_a6c4ab7937_o-940x626.jpg (58KB, 940x626px) Image search: [Google]
7469205756_a6c4ab7937_o-940x626.jpg
58KB, 940x626px
>>5504426
Literally how.
>>
>>5504456
well, it wasnt that big :D
<- more like this
it started with a small tip and the grew bigger and bigger
>>
>>5504456
also, they are very soft, so the will adjust to the bones
>>
>>5484866
Uhhhhhhhhhhh. Have you seen somebody in regards to your... Condition? They could help you.
>>
File: image.jpg (37KB, 386x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37KB, 386x460px
>>5504349
Stealth fapping is the ultimate degeneracy in my opinion. OP is a normal person compared to stealth fapping degenerated.

-not op
>>
>>5504519
confession: i find this picture arousing
>>
File: wood.jpg (49KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
wood.jpg
49KB, 600x450px
>>5504393
pretty straight forward diagnosis. Fap a couple of times, feeling gone? Just a fetish :)
>>
File: image.gif (225KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
225KB, 400x400px
>>5504621
We all do
>>
File: image.jpg (77KB, 663x538px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
77KB, 663x538px
>>5504493
My only condition right now is pins are sticking out my skin and it fucking hurts. I've mostly calmed down in recent years, all that confession stuff was puberty fueled high octane dysphoria, I think
>>
>>5484866
I once was caught staring at a man's dick in a public shower.

I did some stuff with my brother when we were very young, before i had a real concept of sex and before i even had my first orgasm.

I frequent mlp.
>>
>>5504903
>I frequent mlp
This far outweighs any of your other degeneracies
>>
>>5504903
>I frequent mlp.
Kill yourself.
>>
>>5504916
>>5504927
I see humorous buildup is still recognized. I have hope.
>>
>>5484866

Ummm… IDK

Non of that sound exactly related. The pregnancy thing may ave been a glitch between a female brain in a male body thing with an anal sex kink.

…This ass thing of yours seem more like a preoccupation with you ass and stomach inflation that any sex or gender could have.
>>
>>5504519
The fuck is stealth fapping?

I am trans and touch my cock and ass… I call it masturbation.

Am i supposed to think this is wrong?
>>
>>5484866
I wonder how that eraser didn't get stuck in your butt

also the rice thing doesn't work

your story doesn't hold water
>>
>>5486459
How'd you get him?
>>
>>5497393
>>5497367
same...
fucking sucks imho lads
>>
Gonna top everyone here

When I was younger around 15~ I would stick pins into my testicles in attempt to castrate myself, yeah it hurt like hell but I didn't care, it's the weirdest feeling scraping around the inside of your testicle
>>
>>5486433
tell me where you live and i might be able to help you ;)
>>
>>5504395
topzozzle* faggot
>>
15 years ago I met a neighbor. We had a lot of similar interests. He was 10 years older than me, married with one kid and his wife was pregnant.

One night when he was alone while his wife was in the hospital and his kid was at his mother's house we got drunk and I ended up giving him a blow job.

A few nights later I was in his garage working on his car with him and he ended up bending me over the hood and fucking me.

Since that night we have been sex partners. I've never had sex with anyone since them except for him and he only fucks me and his wife (which isn't very often).

His family doesn't know, neither do mine or any of my friends.

We have sex at least twice a week.
>>
>>5490634
>AGP LOGIC
>>
>>5490782
Real sorry about your bud becoming a chav
>>
File: 1452192535188.jpg (179KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1452192535188.jpg
179KB, 640x640px
I once had sex with a guy at a house party who was insulting me the whole night and I also let him insult me while he fucked me. Got chased out of the house by the parents of the host because they were bigoted. Worst night of my life desu.

Also I went out clubbing once, got really drunk and started making out with this small Asian guy. We went into the toilets so I could suck him off and he pulled down his pants and he had the tiniest penis I'd ever seen. I burst out laughing once I saw it and he slapped me in the face.

Life sucks
>>
File: nazi balls.gif (871KB, 245x230px) Image search: [Google]
nazi balls.gif
871KB, 245x230px
>>5509849
>he slapped me in the face
he couldn't even muster a punch?
>>
>>5497367
Could be non binary or something along those lines idk. I kinda think its dumb that we still force trans people to 'pick a side' and stuff when its clearly not for everyone. Keep doing what feels right for you and your body. You being as comfortable with yourself is all that matters and if that means you don't fit into categories, then fuck that. Humans are weird and complex
>>
>>5497376
What the fuck is the dumbest thing?
>>
>>5509867
>just go ahead and shun evidence
your feelings don't affect biology, there's no third sex your brain can be
>>
>>5508075
I mean fapping out in public, quit the indignation
>>
>>5508901
So I'm just gonna ask this for a friend....did it work? Any advice?
>>
>>5491821
This is just normal behaviour for trannies.
>>
>>5508901
okay you win. Wtf. I can't begin to imagine how this felt like. A while ago one of my testicles was swollen for whatever reason and I could barely walk and move (the day after it was normal again)
>>
>>5510316
>girls have rape fantasies
>trannies have rape fantasies
>trannies are girls
>>
The first time I had any sexual contact at all was with my roommates in the mental adolescent ward. I can't remember all of it because the hospital drugged me out so much, but I remember that I instigated it and that I gave many blowjobs.

Also had some sort of recurring hallucination there of me being a girl or some shit, thinking about it reminds me how fucked up I was and sorta am still to an extent desu.

Have seriously debated in my head going back there and punching my doctor for giving me meds that made it so I can't remember everything that happened there, because I'm not entirely sure that everything that happened there was consensual.
>>
>>5486459
Stop telling this stupid factoid, everyone knows, this is like the third + thread you've posted this in
>>
>>5486456
What was the threesome like? Was it purely you and the bf doing her and each other or some incest stuff too?
>>
>>5497367
Relatable.
>>5497393
Would date/10

>>5500566
Found the biggest freak in the thread
>>
>>5500830
Idiot
THIS >>5490634
>I'm trans cause I hate being a boy. I hate my dick, and everything that stems from having one. Beard, brow, size, shape, experiences, relationships, sex, and life in general.
is classic GID, not called GD or Gender Dysphoria.
>>
>>5490776
Links to the papers or it never happened and you are just fear mongering.

Notwe: I do recognize going to somebody purporting to be a friend/whatever can be dangerous. Sadly there are very few shelters that allow transgender youth.
>>
>>5511337

That person who died was the silly young man who's leaving his mama to fuck old men.

It was a fortelling of the future not an actual event.

It was a cautionary tale.
>>
>>5486459
>when i was in my 30's, i had sex with a 14-yr-old boy.
How old are you now?
>>
>lost my virginity at 6 with my sisters friend
>fucked 2 cousins
>kinky sex talk with my uncles wife
>my other uncles wife rubbed her feet on my dick one
>dated a 22 year old when i was 12
> fucked a 9/10hooker for $40 (that cunt was amazing)
>dry humped younger cousin (she asked me to)
>Fucked a lesbian (now shes straight lol)
>fucked 2 guys (gay phase in middle school)
>had a threesome when i was 11 with twins in my parents closet
>ruined my bestfriends relationship just by hanging out with her then eventually we ended up like friends with benefits
>sex chat with ex gfs younger sister while we dated
>kissed a 13 year old when i was 5.
>all in all ive kissed about 30 somethin girls, 1 dude, had sex with 9 different chicks, sex wth 2 dudes, only one was my actual gf, ive had 5 gfs and now im straight and single. Fuck me.
This is the most ive done.
>>
>>5504473
>started with the tip
Oh thank god I was worried you started with the side of the eggplant.
>>
>be 15
>already crossdressing
>friend finds a stash of porn... pictures and books (pre-internet days)
>I'm fascinated by one book about women being kidnapped, tortured and raped
>borrow stash and read the book about three times
>one scenario gets me the hottest. woman tied up and hung from her neck and fucked in the ass while she chokes
>started fantasizing about it
>one day get rope and sisters clothes that I had been stealing
>go to basement when no one is home
>get dressed in her clothes. bra, panties, skirt, blouse
>tie my legs together and hands in front of me
>throw rope over a pipe, wrap around my neck and pull it tight
>take weight off my legs
>start masturbating while hanging
>start getting dizzy but want to cum
>field of vision starts to narrow and things are going black
>catch myself just before I pass out
>legs wobbly but stable enough to take noose off
>sit in chair and finish jerking off

never tried hanging myself again. was afraid of what would happen if my parents came home and found me hanging in the basement dressed in girls clothes.
>>
>>5514648
One time I was hanging myself from my doorknob and I kind of spaced out and was there for probably about 20 seconds wondering why my neck was hurting so much. Eventually I realised I was hanging there and got myself down. I had some marks and cuts on my neck it was kind of scary.

This wasn't a sex thing or a suicide thing btw I was just doing it to see how it felt I guess.
>>
i still don't know why i haven't killed myself yet and why i even posted this, i just want hormones to work faster or have a good looking face or for something to happen so i could skip time for like a year or two while still on HRT somehow, lose weight and save up for FFS then somehow covertly manage to do it without raising suspicion from my parents.
I just wanna go full time girl but each time i look in the mirror it's fucked up and i scare myself because when i have dreams or fantasies i look somewhat presentable in them, no matter how grounded in reality i try to make them be and it hurts oh god it hurts, like nothing ever hurt, and the fact i'm alone in this and i can't talk to anyone is making it worse. I really should've blown my brains out before i even started, fucking hell.
>>
I once kissed my mom's boyfriend after I got really drunk and had no memory of it the next day. He was like 65. It was so awkward when he told me about it the next day.
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 500x350px
I give off false bravado constantly, hate on/laugh at trannies, play up this idea im a total dom top on 4chan when really i've been on hrt for nearly a year and i dont like being dominant or topping and i'm really confused. I kind of regret it but nobody can suspect anything
>>
>>5514849
do you look cute at all, or are the hrt just for show?
>>
>>5516301
I guess, i'm a somewhat girly twink
>>
I don't even know about what I get depressed about anymore, at random times of the day I just start feeling sad, sometimes start crying for less than 3 minutes, and keep on with my day. I was perfectly fine before, why did I have to realize I'm a FtM? I was in a moment in my life where I felt I had everything in place, and then suddenly I started worrying about this stuff

A couple of days ago I had a sex dream where my boyfriend had a cunt for some reason, and seemed kinda girly, which at first freaked me out (imagine going down expecting dick and suddenly seeing a vagina), but tried to give it a go just to make him happy, turned out to taste like Hell and so I said we should stop, so we cuddled and shit. It was uncomfortable.

I once tried to use one of those sharpie highlighters as a sex toy at age 13, but I didn't feel anything so I just dumped it

I used to touch myself with gloves on when I was like 12, in fear someone might realize I had been touching myself before we spoke

I think that's it, sorry if there are any grammar or english errors or whatever, I'm not a native speaker
>>
>>5514648
That's nasty. You should have just let it happen tb.h
>>
i've been sucking my older brother's cock everyday since i was 13. he's a marine now.
>>
>>5484866
I used a rolling pin as a dildo and once after using it I put it back and my mom used it to make cookies like an hour later
>>
>>5516702
You ate the cookies, didn't you.
>>
>>5516653
>i've been sucking my older brother's cock everyday since i was 13. he's a marine now

Well of course he'd become a marine.. where else do flaming homosexuals find a job where they can truly be themselves?
>>
>>5516581
I know what you mean about realizing being trans. Fuck, I was a normalish guy who had barely any signs and the minute I started questioning, it went down hill. I cant go back now that I know the dysphoria is real.
>>
I have a small dick (~4 in) and fantasize about being fucked by someone with an even smaller one.

When I was six or seven my older brother, who was thirteen or fourteen, used to make me jack him off. And now I'm a fag with an incest fetish. Thanks bro
>>
>>5518930
This happened to me, too. I came to /lgbt/ one day and started reading and I've been in a downward spiral of confusion and perceived dysphoria ever since. Maybe I'm just crazy because this shit doesn't make sense at all.
>>
>>5519245
ha, this happened to me too but it started from youtube videos before this board was a thing
>>
>>5519352
>>5519245
>>5518930
>>5516581
You guys reached a tranny critical mass
>>
>>5516742
They would be fully cooked and sterilized.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.