[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ama

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1446690087594.gif (3MB, 420x300px) Image search: [Google]
1446690087594.gif
3MB, 420x300px
Ask an agender person anything
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 179x265px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 179x265px
>>5482273
Sometimes I think the nazis were right
>>
>>5482273
What does agende rmean or look like at all?
>>
>>5482300
I understand.
>>
>>5482306
Not a specific gender, could look like anything. It's a mental thing. When you aren't male, female, or anything else.
>>
How did you find out you were agender rather than cis or binary trans?
>>
>>5482325

So I'm a guy but I don't feel like a guy (or a girl, for that matter). I could wake up tomorrow in the body of the opposite sex and not really be bothered, excepting perhaps the bloody cycle, which I'm pretty sure bothers most women.

Why would it make me not a guy, if I don't feel like a guy or a girl?
>>
Do you have a tumblr account?
>>
>>5482273
When did you parents divorce and do you still cry at night cuz daddy wasn't there?
>>
>>5482273
will you ever try having a sexless body? How do you handle the constant onslaught of normies being awful like >>5482300 and >>5482773 ?
>>
Do you have any form of autism? not trying to be rude its an honest question :(
>>
you having fun enforcing gender roles?
>>
>>5483069
Not OP, but how is it enforcing gender roles? I don't see how being agender enforces gender roles any more than identifying as a man or a woman does.
>>
>>5482273
Do you experience gender dysphoria?
>>
>>5482678
Easily one of the stupidest fucking things I've ever read.
1. You're never, ever going to find yourself in that situation, of course you're "not going to care" when you think about it.

2. Contrary to popular belief, cis people don't sit around thinking "yep, still feel like a boy/girl today!" If anything, the fact you have the ability to feel apathetic towards your sex on a daily basis is a flashing banner, ticker-tape parade and marching procession that says "CISGENDER"
>>
File: 1420337680121.jpg (27KB, 400x387px) Image search: [Google]
1420337680121.jpg
27KB, 400x387px
>>5482273
How do you find the courage to identify as agender and the patience to deal with people's fucking bullshittery senpai

What pronouns do you use
>>
I am energy-gender, or rather I am legion-gender for We are composites of many quarks and have taken this form through quite a complicated process.

Each melting of egg cell and sperm cell is a singularity and through such a singularity quarks are attracted it is up to each of Us which singularity We wishes to attach to.

I am writing to reach Out to the Other quarks out there, DO NOT FALL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BODY, it is ONLY body, remember to flush out and reset!!!! R E M E M B E R

and Laugh don't forget to laugh when you think you have fallen in love with your body
>>
>>5482273
how does it feel being a snowflake?
>>
>>5482273
What color is your neon hair dye and how big is your septum piercing?
>>
>>5490120
This desu senpai
>>
>>5482273
What's Harry Potter like irl? Is he really that incompetent of a wizard?

Same with Frodo, or anyone else from the Fellowship for that matter?
>>
>>5482273
how does it feel knowing you'll have to wait your turn for acceptance behind agp hons
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.