[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 10

File: xoxo.png (316KB, 479x374px) Image search: [Google]
xoxo.png
316KB, 479x374px
Hi guys
This is a pic of me and my first and current boyfriend before I knew him, I thought I was straight and now I regret this because of the pressure its putting me in. My family is really strong Serbian and would disown me and maybe even throw me out of the house. but i can keep this a secret any more. How did u guys come out what should i tell them what do i do ?
>>
don't come out until you're financial secure and can tell your family to fuck off if they disown you
>>
>>3630661
i would but i dont have any qualifications and im constantly spending all my money on drugs
>>
>>3630666
Well stop spending so much on drugs idiot.
>>
>>3630666
gays 4 satan
Maybe you will have to choose between drugs and your boyfriend?
>>
>>3630672
i still love my family as well it just goes against everything they belive.
>>
>>3630679
maybe your right maybe being gay is wrong and i should go see a psych or something because i cant look at my dad or my friends at school with out looking at them in a sexual way

maybe im just drugfucked
>>
>>3630682
If accepting you comes second to their beliefs, do they really love you back? Is there anyone in your family you feel more secure with, do you think they could help you and support you?
>>
>>3630689
i just feel that if i lose my family i wont have anything apart from my boyfriend
>>
>>3630694
Do you rather want a family who opresses you or a boyfriend who loves you + idependency?
>>
>>3630700
i dont know i work at a fish and chip shop i dont know how i would depend on myself

thanks for the advice btw guys
>>
>>3630655

Date an Italian, start a war
>>
>>3630711
funny you should say that my boyfriends father is italian
>>
bumping

any advice would be appreciated
>>
>>3630655
when i came out it was the worst thing to happen in my life i was beaten by my dad, if this is the type of thing your family would do i suggest running away
>>
>>3630655
>really strong Serbian
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55KjVA-DOWM
>>
Keep it a secret you dummu
>>
>>3630801
they will find out one way or another
>>
last bump
>>
>>3630882
dude fuck your parents, just drop out of school and take a road trip with your boyfriend somewhere. School means nothing in the real world don't worry about your future, you will be better with real life skills rather than being stuck in an oppressive family and without your lover
>>
>>3630655
you guys look like fucking faggots
grow some balls
nice moustache you fucking mexican
>>
>>3630919
serbian*
>>
>>3630922
he doesn't look serbian at all
he looks like a fucking arab
>>
>>3630907
this

the world is shit man, dont let it hold you down
>>
>>3630907
but i dont know if he loves me back hes had multiple partners before he is my first
>>
>>3630929
we are all human
>>
>>3630907
And i wouldnt want to bring that upon him as his family accepts him
>>
go with your gut instinct
>>
>>3630655
you should offer to suck your drug dealers for cheaper drugs. then you can save money to be on your own. Just a thought.
>>
>>3630655
why do gay guys always look like shit compared to regular guys?

youd think theyd try and get as much dick as possibly by looking good, but none of the homos on this thing to to the gym or anything.

weird
>>
>>3631268
there are not that bad. I have seen way worse but in my opinion he should get a cam and make some money.
>>
>>3630655
are you the one in front?
>>
>>3631335
no the back
>>
>>3631471
well I bet you top then don't you?
>>
>>3631488
not really i have less experience
>>
>>3631509
Well that takes practice.You look good though. Is your boyfriend forcing you to this point or your family?
>>
>>3631509
also what makes you think they will find out? are they walking in on you or anything?
>>
>>3631526
i'm assuming this guy has already told them, or if not will probably get found it eventually and believes if he tells them earlier he will get a greater resolution in the long run
>>
>>3631526
just the way i act who i hang out with attitude towards women
>>
>>3631521
just myself i cant keep a straight or clear mind it just always in the back of my head
>>
bump looking for more advice
>>
>Serbian family

Ako nisi dijaspora, tj. ako zivis u Srbiji I govoris srpski, mogu ti reci sledece:

Nemoj im reci da si gej. Sta njih briga? Oni su tvoj zivot dali tebi u ruke, I sada ga zivi kako ti hoces. Ako hoces da im kazes da si gej jer su ti roditelji, pa smatras da trebaju da znaju, moras shvatiti da im tu informaciji ne dugujes. U najboljem slucaju stavljas ih u nezgodnu poziciju, a u najgorem ces spavati ispod plavog mosta.

A sad kad sam ti to rekao, moram te pitati, zasto smatras da tu tajnu vise ne mozes kriti od njih, I takodje, da li roditelji tvog decka znaju da je on gej?
>>
>>3631471
Why are you ugly?
>>
what kind of drugs are you on?
>>
>>3630666
Stop drugs => go to school => get job => move out (of house, of coutry if nessesary)
>>
>>3630666
>and im constantly spending all my money on drugs
Satan pls. Then you'll complain about people calling you degenerate...
>>
File: 1395519504273.png (111KB, 910x780px) Image search: [Google]
1395519504273.png
111KB, 910x780px
>>3633750
Shut up Anon, he's cute.
>>
You dudes are totes cutes my goats
>>
>>3630655
Hahaha! You chose a great country to be gay in!
Stay in the closet and move to Canada.

But in all fairness, I think that we (Serbs) are moving further to acceptance this days. I met a few gays that are generally well accepted.

'Te neko diro?
>>
>>3634389
Nisam OP ali generalno planiram da se iselim, dobio sam magicnu kombinaciju gej+trans, tako da mi zivot bas i nije nesto srecan ovamo. Koliko je generalno lako/tesko se iseliti u Kanadu?
>>
>>3634389
> I think that we (Serbs) are moving further to acceptance this days.
Does that mean you don't murder Bosniaks on sight anymore?
>>
>>3634437
Iskreno, oni su najotvoreniji po tom pitanju. Znam ljude koji su se odselili tamo. Ja sam hteo preko razmene studenata. Odakle si? Kako izlazis sa tim na kraj? To bas nije naivno.

>>3634442
That would be stupid not to do.
>>
>>3634509
Eh, Novi Sad. Generalno sve drzim za sebe (porodica ne zna, niko od prijatelja ne zna). Hardkor depresija i disforija skakuce jace slabije
>>
>>3634563
Pa dobro, ti si ok. Novi Sad je najfegetskiji grad. Mislim to pozitivno.

Ja kontam da kod mene generalno bi ljude bilo bas briga, ali nisam dovoljno gay da bi imao potrebu da nekom kazem.

Koliko imas godina? Iskreno, mnogo mi je kul to sto si trans, malo je kod nas takvih. Skontao sam samo jednog lika, mnogo sladak decko.
>>
File: q5ykbHOAlM4.jpg (53KB, 453x604px) Image search: [Google]
q5ykbHOAlM4.jpg
53KB, 453x604px
>>3634576
>>3634563

Nekako mi je neprirodno da se ovde prica srpski, ja nikako da se naviknem na postojanje ovog treda.

Imate li vi partnere? Jeste li bi ili skroz gej? Kakvi vam se muskarci dopadaju?

Ova pitanja postavljam ovde jer u stvarnom zivotu nemam tu priliku.

Meni licno se dopadaju twinkovi, kojih ovde nema ili su vrlo retki, a kad ih ima onda su "straight".

Jebes mi zivot.
>>
>>3634576
Sesnaest. Pubertet mi ide ekstremno brze u odnosu na ostale. Izgledam kao 25-ogodisnji muskarac zbog >tfw slavic genes, samo bez brade. Ali znam da necu moci uspesno da uradim tranziciju jer imam dubok glas, jako sam visok (1.9m), izgledam musko.

Nadao sam se da ce disforija proci ali mi se krece kao prekidac za sijalicu, jedan dan ne zelim da ustanem iz kreveta, drugi sam skroz super.

I to je samo jedan od mnogih licnih problema.
>>
>>3634620
Nemam partnere. Nisam karakteristican gay, ne krecem se u tim krugovima. Ljude koje sam znao da su gay u sustini nismo delili slicna interesovanja i nisu mi se svidjali. Više strejt nego gej definitivno.

Mogu se sloziti twink, MtF, FtM i te stvari. Ali umerenst je tu bitna.

Inace, za twinkove. Drug od jednog ortaka je tipa top koji gotivi twinkove i nalazi ih brda i jebe ih. Mislim da je tu vise kako se snalazis. Ja sam zbunjen pa sam zbunje. Sa devojkama, likovima i svim drugim stvarima.

Kako se ti snalazis sa tim stvarima?
Pricaju ljudi srpski ovde...
>>
>>3634629
Jebiga čovek, ti si stvarno ubo premiju sa genima i sve. Ćosavost nije naivna stvar. Mene je to uvek smaralo.

Budi gay, gledaj da ne budeš trans jer ćeš se usrati. Mada trandže znaju biti baš buff ali to je generalno sranje.

Druga stvar, kako ove nove generacije su sve visoke metar devedeset. Svi su izdžigljali.
>>
>>3634640

Pravo da ti kazem, ja sam ceo zivot bio desnicar, a sada serem kvake da krocim u gej barove jer znam sta me ceka ako me iko ikad vidi u njima. Znam, posto sam bio u tim krugovima, da se za homoseksualce misli da su svi pedofilcine najgore, i da ih treba zaglati kao govna, pa zbog toga sam onako.. zatvoren oko sekualnih pitanja, no svi naravno misle da sam strejt.

Za dve godine, kada zavrsim ovu skolu, idem ja u Bec, videcu da li cu da ucim lingvistiku ili da nadjem nesto vezano za pravo ili diplomatiju, i braco moja, tada cu je najebati twinkova, evo kunem se u sve sto je sveto.
>>
I guess I kinda know the feeling. My family is Albanian, but I've lived in Denmark all my life though.

So I have this contrast between living in a really gay-friendly country, while having parents who are kinda conservative. They're not religious at all, but they have mixed feelings when it comes to gays because of the environment they grew up in.

I'm definitely gonna come out though. I mean you have to sooner or later. But I'm doing it once I move out. So I wont depend on them in case they have a shitty reaction.
>>
>>3634647
>>3634620
>>3634647

Meni je mesavina liberalnog misljenja, depresivnosti i licne perspektive dovelo do toga da mi je glavna potreba emocijalna veza, normalno ponasanje, generalno povezana interesovanja i da ga mogu pogledati a da me ne zabole oci. Ne volim hookup culture i to kod muskog dela LGBTa, ja sam vise monogamski, cuddle'n'cute stuff lik.
>>
>>3634657

Znači ti si Miki Miljković iz serije Shameless?

Da, ti desničari su uvek gay, skontao sam ja to.

Neće niko da te dira, ko će da te nađe. To za mišljenje je idiotski, nikad nisam kontao. Iskreno nikad nisam išao na takva mesta jer me nije nešto interesovalo.

Nikad nisam sebe kontao da sam gay ili straight, kontam samo da sam čudan. Uvek sam bio čudan.

Ti si maloletan? Svi su maloletni... jel si i ti visok metar devedeset?
>>
File: muhserbianflag.png (35KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
muhserbianflag.png
35KB, 600x400px
>>3634662

God damn, i have an aversion to that flag of yours due to the actions of your people in the 90's.

I must now counter your post, to restore the balance.
>>
>>3634662
Albanian, this is not a goatfucking thread. Fuck off!

>>3634666
Slažem se sa tim. Sve što si rekao. Samo nisam dovoljno opušten generalno da bi funkcionisao. Kad mi se sviđaju devojke isto je tako.
>>
>>3634668

Ja sam metar deveset sedam, bas se slaze sa tim da sam rodjen deveset sedme. Tako da je odgovor pozitiav na oba pitanja, maloletan sam, ali sam i relativno visok.
>>
File: mjk_znaci_moje_lice_kad.jpg (156KB, 1920x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mjk_znaci_moje_lice_kad.jpg
156KB, 1920x1440px
>>3634657
>braco moja, tada cu je najebati twinkova, evo kunem se u sve sto je sveto
>mjk
>>
>>3634679
Pa da. Svi vi tako... to tako ide. Znači ti si topdžija?
>>
File: Pristina-Kosovo.jpg (159KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Pristina-Kosovo.jpg
159KB, 1200x900px
>>3634670
>due to the actions of your people in the 90's.
The reason I'm in Denmark is because of the actions of Serbs though. So I'm not sure what you're referring to exactly.

I guess I should thank the U.S, or my family would probably be dead before they even arrived in Denmark.
>>
>>3634670
Matori, devedesetih smo mi njih jebali, ne oni nas.
>>
>>3634691

Jes, ali to samo ovako u teoriji, jos se nisam dokazao u praksi, sa twinkovima to jest.

>>3634695

Yes, you Albanian animals. Thank the US that irradiated Kosovo to the extent of Chernobyl. They wish only the best for you.

>>3634700

I to sto kazes... ali na kraju uzese nam Kosovo.
>>
>>3634678
>Albanian, this is not a goatfucking thread.
I don't fuck goats, I fuck guys. Which is what you and me have in common despite our differences. Or maybe you take it in the ass instead?
>>
>>3634695
We don't take kindly to you goatfuckers out here.

>>3634708
>>3634666
Vas dvojica treba da se skontate. Mislim da imate isto godina. Lik je twink.

>>3634708
Jebiga matori, ali dobili smo Vojvodinu.
>>
>>3634708
>They wish only the best for you.
They pretty much saved it, things are alright there now. Visit there every summer. Lots of hot guys. I'm sure you'd like it.
>>
>>3634715
>We don't take kindly to you goatfuckers out here.
I know. You seem more aggressive towards us, than we are to you. But you guys are sort of a mini-Russia, and Russians are known for being a bit too angry as well.
>>
>>3634715

Hah, gle kada nikad nisam ni pomislio da takvu opciju. Mislim... anon kaze da mu se ne dopada ta hookup kultura lgbta, to nam je zajednicko, i da je monogamski, cuddle'n'cute stuff lik.

>>3634666

Sta mislis Anone? Da li je dijaspora u pravu?
>>
>>3634715
Eh, pored gomile problema sa trans/gej stvarima awkward sam k'o zaklan, ne bih rekao rugoba ali nisam ni atraktivan.
>>
for all those serbian posts i dont really understand im 2and generation serbian i can speak a small bit i often use it as a pickup line for guys.

kinda like hey guys im a big serbian agressive homo drunk.

Gays are fucking gay suck my dick homos

>>3634729
>>
>>3630666
well then dont tell your family
>>
>>3634732

Pa pazi anone, atraktivnost je subjektivna. Ako si ti twink, ja ti mogu garantovati da ces mi biti privlacan, bar na nekom nivou. A, hipoteticki, kada bi se ti svideo meni, pa ja tebi, itd. vremenom bi malo vise akcenta stavili na nase licnosti nego na sam izgled, zar ne?
>>
>>3634727
Possibly somewhat true. But to be fair there were fucked up things on both sides. But I guess if things were reversed we would both do the same.
>>3634729
Nisam ja dijaspora. Ja sam ti autohtono stanovništvo. Težim ka tome da budem dijaspora.
>>3634732
Eto, vas dvojica se skontate i to bude super.
>>
>>3634738
Don't worry, Serbro, use it as much as you want to get qt3.14 twinks to abuse.
>>
>>3634742
>>3634732
Gej ste, kontam da je dovoljno. Ae sad.
Ja bih voleo da sam gej kao vi, stvari bi bile jednostavnije.
>>
>>3634745
Btw, I've always wondered this. How does it feel knowing your country is so strongly aligned with such an anti-gay place like Russia? Considering you're gay yourself?

Albanians have pretty much been sucking the U.S's dick since 1999. But I like the social liberal influence it's had on the people.

But a Russia influence can't possibly be a good thing for a gay person living in Serbia? I'm just curious on your opinion.
>>
>tfw MTF
>tfw living in another country passing as non-serbian/native
I'll just pretend I don't understand serbian and don't have a family. Works great.
>>
>>3634761

>implying that the only influence in Albania is not Sunni extremist influence

The USA influences the policies of Albania as much as China influences the policies of Serbia, that is to say, it doesn't, in the slightest.

I was in Russia many times, gays can do what ever the flying fuck they want, as long as it doesn't break decency laws. They can have sex, as long as it is not in the street aka breaking decency laws.

Since i went to a law school, i know the law well, and the west is latching onto straws, claiming that Russia has passed an "anti-gay" law, when no such thing happened.
>>
>>3634754
Ti si sta tacno?

>>3634742
Ne, nisam twink. Jako sam muzevan po izgledu. Patim od problema sa samopouzdanjem pa ponekad nisam siguran da li sam rugoba ili samo suvise samokritican.
>>
>>3634778

A, steta onda anone. Ja sam tako povrsan jebiga, ali zelim ti srecu, mozda ces naci nekog ovih dana.
>>
>>3634761
Well you are half muslim, I hardly think that helps you.

Well I am not gay enough to have that huge concern. I find conservatives stupid on some other levels. I got bothered for different kind of things.

Well, being gay here sucks dicks, but I know couple of guys that are gay and have really rich sex life. On contrast to me who mostly dates women and has been on a dry spell for some time.

If you stick to your kind of people you will be fine. The thing we have most common with Russians is thirst for alcohol. I can tell you that once you're drunk you don't care that much.
>>
>>3634775
You must be in denial. The Russian anti-gay propaganda law is very real.

And Albanians are less religious than Serbs are. I wasn't raised with any religion. And none of my extended family in Kosovo are religious either. I don't give a single fuck about Islam and I never have. While Serbs have strong ties to their Orthodox Church.

>I was in Russia many times, gays can do what ever the flying fuck they want
Gays in Russia can do what they want, they just have to keep it a secret. Which is not exactly a dignified life to live.
>>
>>3634778
Nikad ja necu biti dovoljno gay. Ja sam samo čudan.

>>3634784
Ae bre, neće ti ništa biti. Vidiš se sa likom. Red bi bio da neko u ovoj državi bude jeban sem naroda.
>>
>>3634788
Fair enough. And my family isn't Muslim btw. I wasn't raised with religion.

Btw. I had this theory that LGBT Albanians and Serbs could bond over their similar experiences, but apparently we hate each other just as much.
>>
>>3634802

Pa ja ne znam da li bi lik i hteo da se vidi samnom.

>>3634778

Anone, ajde ovaj je u pravu, ovo sto sam uradio je bilo bas pederski, ali u negativnom smislu, imas li neki throaway email anone? Ili skype, ili steam? Tako nesto da mi das, da te adujem, ako to zelis tj.

>>3634801

>my personal anecdote means statistics are redundant
>80% of Albanians are not Muslims, i swear on me mum u guiz

Fuck off back to Azerbaijan.
>>
>>3634801
By that, most Serbs I know are liberal and in same time religious. That means nothing. Most religious people here tend to be liberal on a count that they are not dimwits.

I would like to say anything on count of Kosovo, but none information is available. You can't research anything or get a any access to any data. I think that speaks for a "country" quite a lot.

It's easy to be liberal when you live in Denmark.
>>
>>3634810
>Fuck off back to Azerbaijan.
If you've ever been in Kosovo or Albania, you'd know that a huge majority doesn't give a fuck about Islam. We're building a Catholic Church in the middle of Pristina for fucks sake. Which is gonna be one of the tallest building there.

We're nationalistic as fuck. But we're not religious. Holding a cross and yelling "get the faggots out" is your thing.
>>
>>3634810
>>3634778
Два Србина хоће да cе јебу. Родитељи cу вам поноcни много?
>>
>>3630655
I would let you suck my cock,no homo.
>>
>>3634824

Ау курац, ево је ћирилица.

Најебали cмо га cада.
>>
>>3634815
>It's easy to be liberal when you live in Denmark.
True. But I visit there every year. Albania and Kosovo aren't pro-gay. That's not what I'm saying. But anti-gay views come from it's history with socially conservative communism. Not religion.
>>
>>3634810
Tehnicki imam e-mail koji koristim za "lewdness sajtove" kojima je potrebna registracija, pa moze valjda on. "[email protected]".
>>
>>3634821

>If you've ever been in Kosovo or Albania

My family lived in Pristina, and was cast out by the filthy Albanian KLA.

When the Albanians killed Serbs, they did not do it because of their nationality, they killed the muslim Serbs as well because of their nationality, and nothing else.

You think that because you are a "liberal" in Denmark that the jihadists in Albania are automatically like you? That an attack on them is an attack on you?

Get your head out of the clouds.
>>
>>3634824
>дет бејт м8, и р8 8/8
>>
>>3634837
Pa u kurac vi ovde raspravljate o ratovima,zar vam ništa nije sveto.
>>
>>3634837

did not do it because of their religion*

I made a typo..

>>3634836

Ajde, sada cu ti poslati melj. Takodje mi je to jedan meil koji koristim za takve stvari, prepoznaces ga, u sebi sadrzi rec "zombies" je napravljen u vreme kada sam bio mnogo opsednut njima.
>>
>>3634833
Yeah, Muslims are liberal as fuck!
Visiting once a year doesn't go for shit, because you surround yourself with people you are familiar with. They can hardly come from communism. You were under Turks for as long as Serbs, and even worse you got indoctrinated.

>>3634837
Well people will kill people for whatever reason.

>>3634836
Jeeej! Idemo! Napred plavi! Sad ćete da se spanđate?
>>
>>3634837
The reason your family was cast out is simple really. It was just after the war finished. Albanians were angry as fuck for their losses. Looking for revenge. Just as the Serbs revenge-killed Albanians during the NATO-bombings (which is the reason my family fled from Pristina btw).

My grandmother is Croatian. And she couldn't speak Serbian right after the war because people were still tense. Especially those who lost their families/kids etc.

But that tension is gone. At least most of it. I've heard people speak Serbian in Kosovo a few times. Nobody did anything, even if they didn't like it.

But you gotta stop with the "Albanians are religious extremist" thing. It simply isn't true.
>>
>>3634850
Ok.

>>3634844
Spandjamo? Hahahahaha, cisto apsolutno sumnjam.
>>
>>3634861

E, vazi onda, ako si umoran shvatam to. Srecom ja sam druga smena pa se mogu izlezavati koliko mi se hoce.

Laku noc anone, cujemo se sutra.
>>
>>3634856
>>My grandmother is Croatian. And she couldn't speak Serbian right after the war because people were still tense
Hahahaha, tense! Croats did a thing called holocaust on Serbs, tense is not the word you wanna use. You raped us!

>>The reason your family was cast out is simple really. It was just after the war finished. Albanians were angry as fuck for their losses
Okay, for you to understand this you need to know Serbs were cast out far before 1999 and long throughout history. Dating back to Great Serbian Migrations. I can't hold a history lesson at the moment.

>>3634861
Što?
>>
>>3634874
Srećno matori sa tim. Krivo mi je što ne mogu da znam kako će da se razvija. Kontam 20 godina kasnije, par usvojene dece i vi živite u nekoj liberalnoj zemlji.
>>
>>3634885

Dzaba je da mi ovde sipce ucimo istoriju, nista oni to nece skapirati.

Najbolje je da ga pustimo da sere malo o tome kako je moralno superiorniji sto mi nismo pali toliko nisko da pusimo zapadni kurac... jos uvek.

>>3634893

Hah, anone, ti si bas optimistican. Ali dobro je to, bolje je biti optimista nego pesimista. Ali najbolje je biti realista, no ko zna sta se moze desitit? Mozda se nista ne desi, mozda se nesto neverovatno desi, videcmo.
>>
File: james-franco-wink.gif (1MB, 450x188px) Image search: [Google]
james-franco-wink.gif
1MB, 450x188px
>>3634885
>I can't hold a history lesson at the moment.
Your choice I suppose.

Getting back to LGBT related topics. Would you ever let an Albanian fuck you? Something tells me a lot of your Serb gays are bottoms.

I could probably hate-fuck one of yall.
>>
>>3634910

>Serbs are bottoms

>guaranteed replies

>maximum overbait

If you dye your hand blonde, and lube your ass, Skender, maybe we can talk.
>>
>>3634910
Well I would be okay with being with Albanian woman and I wouldn't hatefuck her or anything. I have nothing against Albanian women.
Not a bottom and no. I like blonde guys that are really feminine.
>>
>>3634914
Nah man, don't be shy. Deep in the dirtiest corners of your mind, there's probably a "let an Albanian top dominate me"-fetish somewhere.
>>
>>3634919

Ah, znaci i ti preferiras plave twinkove?

Jebiga, da li mi Srbi imamo nekakav kompleks sto nismo plavooki i plavokosi pa hocemo da karamo arjane ili o cemu se ovde radi?

>>3634929

>Caucasiannigger version of the /pol/ cuck threads incoming
>>
>>3634929
I think liberal fags in Serbia would be all over that cock. They tend to do that.
>>
>>3634935
>>3634929

>quite literally almost 1 minute between posts

>this much samefagging

Topkek
>>
>>3634919
>I like blonde guys that are really feminine.
Same. Except the blonde part. I like feminine twinks in general. Still gonna put "hate-fuck a Serb" on my to-do list though
>>
File: Albanians in one image.jpg (80KB, 483x316px) Image search: [Google]
Albanians in one image.jpg
80KB, 483x316px
>>3634952

I'd edit a danish flag, and "hate fuck a serb" in here, but it's a bit too late now.
>>
>>3634929
>>3634945
>>3634935
I wish it was man, I wish it was.

>>3634934
Nemam pojma, nekako uvek sam bio iz fazona, ako ćeš da radiš nešto, trebaš da radiš kako valja.
Ima nešto u tome.

>>3634952
Like I said, liberal fags would be all over that, but I think you wouldn't get the same satisfaction out of it.

Here's a joke. Serb fucks a Croatian woman and she doesn't climaxes. He gets out of the bed and says
"Srbija 1 Hrvatska 0!"
>>
>>3634958
Clever image. But I'm 1/4 Slav myself. So it would be hypocritical of me to hate Slavs in general.
>>
>>3634952
One thing. You claim Slavs came and forced you from your land, but you like USA that did just that to the Native Americans.
>fuck logic
>>
>>3634972
You are not 1/4 Slav, but 1/4 Croatian. That makes you more like 100% Albanian.
Ubij Hrvata da Šiptar nema brata!
>>
>>3634962

Taj vic je manje smesan kada ga prevedes, ja mislim da ovo albansko govno taj vic nece razumeti.

Ma koliko Srbija bila sjebana zemlja, meni je drago da cu za 70 godina umreti, i ma sta bude bilo Srbiji, Albanija ce biti u gorem stanju.

Toliko mrzim ta Albanska govna da je to neopisivo. Posebno kada ovako krenu da baitaju, i misle da su nesto pametni, a ja im pokazem da nisu bas nesto pametni.
>>
>>3634985
Ja ih ne mrzim, mrzim kada su ljudi zatucani. Iskreno, da si ti bio više average Serb tebe bi smarao. Ja volim da smaram ljude.

Smara kada tvrde da su liberalni. Niko nije liberalan. Ti si gay pa si average Serb, što poštujem. Ja sam više manje gay, pa više samo serem i mrzim generalno ljude više nego neko ko mrzi određene ljude.
>>
>>3634935
Oh really? I think I could easily seduce a Serb bottom. Even if they're all anti-Albanian. He'd feel like a traitor every time my dick thrusts up his ass.
>>
>>3635003
You don't get it. Gay Serbian Bottoms hate Serbia just as much as you, and if not at least they don't care.

Of all people that hate Serbia, Serbs hate Serbia the most. Trust me on that one.
>>
>>3635003

>Albanians have nothing to do at 1:30 AM in COPENHAGEN then to shitpost on an anonymous imageboard.

I see you are utilising the pro-gay stance of Denmark to the max.

Or have all the Arabs taken the twinks from you, resorting to you withdrawing into these fantasies of yours?
>>
>>3634975
>fuck logic
Since when have the Balkan-conflicts been based on logic? Come on now.
>>
>>3635019
Yeah, you claiming to be all liberal and wanna hatefuck Serb homosluts.
>>
>>3635013
I've never met a Serb in person before. It's not every day I get a chance to vent out on yall like this.

And the Arabs are too busy stealing bikes and complaining over bacon in their sandwich.
>>
>>3635031
If you never met a Serb in person how the fuck do you say we forced you out of your home? That was 1999 you'd have to be like 15 years old.
>>
I'd gladly stay and counter-shitpost the Albanian while discussing whatever comes along with Serb bros on here, but alas i need to get some sleep.

Ajde, laku noc narode, mozda cemo se ponovo sresti u ovakvim tredovima.

Laku noc.

Oh, but before i leave, here's a message to the Albanian.

In the beginning you said you had a theory, that Serbian and Albanian gays could be friends. If you abstained from posting your countries flag, much like those nazis did at the stadium a few weeks ago, we would not have cared that you were albanian. But like always, peace is not your goal, you wish to cause conflict so you can profit from it.

Go and get some danes from the Arabs, Albanian. Your fantasies are never coming true.
>>
>>3635027
>you claiming to be all liberal and wanna hatefuck Serb homosluts.
Fucking a Serb is the most liberal thing an Albanina can do.

It's our of saying "I know you guys reacted all crazy at the football match and all, I mean it was just a drone, but I'm still gonna be reasonable and give you the the satisfaction of riding my dick".
>>
>>3635038
I would fuck a Dane. Definitely.
Mislim da neću blejati neko vreme na ovakvim sajtovima. Previše te ubiju u pojam.
Srećno sa onim twinkom.
>>
>>3635041
*our way of saying
>>
>>3635035
I was 4 when my family came to Denmark. I just turned 20.
>>
>>3635041
Man... take a shower first. No one would touch you with a ten foot pole whatever nationality you are if you smell like most Albanians do.
>>
>>3635061
Nah man. I got my colognes and shit. You'd love it.
>>
File: kosova_ca-098.jpg (851KB, 2048x1371px) Image search: [Google]
kosova_ca-098.jpg
851KB, 2048x1371px
>>3635038
>If you abstained from posting your countries flag

What is it with Serbs and flags? I don't give a shit if I see the Serbian flag. Yall overreact too much.
>>
bumping because this thread is funny
>>
>>3637404
this thread is retarded

>just like all yugos
>especially serbs
>>
>>3637555
agreed serbs are subhuman
>>
>>3637561
>>3637555

>the number of posters did not increase
>the Albanian is still samefaging

>>
>>3637584
>the Albanian is still samefaging
Wasn't me. Haven't been on 4chan all day. I just returned.
Thread posts: 145
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.