[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Out of curiosity, are there any twinks on here attracted to other

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: twink.jpg (51KB, 318x476px) Image search: [Google]
twink.jpg
51KB, 318x476px
Out of curiosity, are there any twinks on here attracted to other twinks? I have a pretty meek and lean body type, but only find others of the similar body type attractive.
>>
>>3020846
There are TONS of twinks who like other twinks.
>>
Almost all twinks in existence.
>>
>>3020846

yeah, muscles are a huge turn off to me

I don't actually know this, and I've always wondered, where did the word "twink" come from?
>>
>>3021049
Twinkies are squishy and filled with cream

Twinks are usually muscle-less and filled with pozzed up cum(cream filling)
>>
>>3021055

you know, some of us are monogamous
>>
>>3021061
It's just a joke
There's actually a wiki page for the entomology of it if you google it
>>
I am, my current sorta boyfriend is also a twink.
I've generally kept it to that body type only extending to a sorta athletic twink, once.
>>
I was wondering, I have a slim skinny body but I am not your typical blonde pale twink (Middle East ). Am I considered a twink or is there another "label" for that?
>>
>>3021061
>offended over 4chan

unbelievable
>>
File: 1390042407951.jpg (649KB, 2848x2136px) Image search: [Google]
1390042407951.jpg
649KB, 2848x2136px
>>3024171
>>
>>3024153
No, you're a twink.
>>
im trying to be more twinkish/ feminine... how would one accomplish that?
>>
bump because I want someone to answer >>3024987
>>
I've always wanted a cute, thin, blond twink to be monogamous with. Problem is they are usually only attracted to other twinks. I'm 6'2", not SUPER masculine, just casual top type guy.

*shrug* oh well, maybe someday....
>>
>>3025056
tfw 5'11 and want a normal taller guy to top
>>
>>3020846
Nobody likes twinks. Bunch of self-absorbed mincing little fags only good for the hole between their cheeks.
>>
>>3025235
I kek'd
>>
Yes. I have been in a relationship with another guy for 5 years. I'm generally considered pretty, but he is REALLY pretty.

Neither of us are camp, or part of what you would call a gay scene.
>>
>>3025235
This is true. They serve one purpose and that one purpose ends by the time they're 30. They're just fuck dolls with a pulse.
>>
>>3025259
Stop samefagging just because you feel hollow inside because nobody ever desired you.
>>
OP, I feel I should point out that your pic is not a twink, but a child.

Please do note the difference.
>>
>>3025174
Well then maybe you should Skype me.

kaiser.wolf88

Goodnight /lgbt/
>>
File: i came to ruin this thread.jpg (110KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
i came to ruin this thread.jpg
110KB, 640x480px
I made a thread about this b4
All I want is a qt twink to lovably dom ;_;
>>
where is a good place to meet cute twinks like OP's pic?
>>
>>3025258
>REALLY pretty.
>not camp

This is my dream bf. Thumbs up, anon!
>>
>>3025235
But they don't talk good anon. :(( What am I not getting?
>>
>>3025258
Bend your bf over and take pic of his butt. Then strip him and you and take pic of you licking his asshole pls. I need for jerking masturbate.
>>
>>3025258
How'd you meet him?

I have a really difficult time meeting gay guys not involved in the gay community...

Kinda just want a nerdy slim guy like myself but all I seem to attract are annoying flamers. I thought online dating would basically be like 99% the lonely nerdy types but apparently it is not... Basically has been no different from gay bars.
>>
me

I have a bf but I'm still a virgin and I don't know if I'm ready to settle down but I'd rather burn than hurt him

fuck I am insane

fuck
>>
>>3025504
Lick his pussy and post pix. I want to jerk.
>>
File: panicking potatohead.png (15KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
panicking potatohead.png
15KB, 600x600px
>>3025545
he isn't here right now

this is the OC I made instead, sorry
>>
>>3020846
i like muscly guys
>>
>>3025561
Yah yah. Thankx. I jerk good on this. Do you have short shortz to wear?
>>
File: 1405296925738.jpg (148KB, 610x886px) Image search: [Google]
1405296925738.jpg
148KB, 610x886px
>>3024220
>>
>>3025499
A mutual friend introduced us. Which was actually really decent of him because he had a crush on my now-boyfriend at the time.

BF'd seen pics of me and thought I was his type. He was extremely shy at first.

It is definitely quite hard meeting other gay guys, and people who make online profiles actually tend to be the...outgoing types. I suggest just going to places you can meet a lot of people. Some of them will be gay. Try sports clubs, reading groups - hell, even anime clubs.
>>
>>3025504
If you're not sure enough about wanting to settle down with him that it's clearly the better choice, maybe you should be looking elsewhere.
>>
>tfw no skinny twinks want you
>>
>>3026650
Skinny twinks aren't just gonna throw themselves at you. What are YOU doing to improve your chances?

You only need one to fall for you.
>>
>>3026683
I posted in this thread if any qt twinks are interested and nobody responds ;__;
besides that nothing
>>
>>3026695
You really think you'll find the love of your life or even a quick fling on 4chan?

95% of the guys on here claiming to be omg hot femme boys are fat basement-dwellers of indeterminate gender who like role-playing.
>>
File: 1405338014854.jpg (217KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1405338014854.jpg
217KB, 768x1024px
>>3026695
Start going to swimming pools. Plenty of otter bodytype twinks there. Even if you won't hit on anybody you can still enjoy the eye candy.
>>
>>3026705
but I posted a pic ;_:
>>
>>3026808
Yes yes, we noticed the filename.
>>
>>3026864
;_;
whatdyamean
>>
I think the femme guy must go with beefy guy paradigm is actually not a very accurate one.

In my experience most long-lasting gay couples I know look pretty similar to one another.

What that says about vanity I wouldn't like to speculate.
>>
>>3025455
Eighth grade?
>>
>>3025455
Your local middle school
The Boy Scouts of America
Choir practice
>>
>>3026902
>What that says about vanity I wouldn't like to speculate.

I think it might actually be the other way around. You find one type of guy attractive so you try to be like that as much as you can so you'll also be attractive.
>>
I basically look like Larsa from Final Fantasy XII, only older.

My boyfriend basically looks like Hope from Final Fantasy XIII.

People have told us we shouldn't be together before, because we don't fit their idea of a typical gay couple. Urgh.
>>
In my experience nearly all twinks get with other twinks, just as many bears get with bears and etc.
>>
>>3021071
>entomology
I want to believe this was unintentional
>>
>>3025174
At least you're not 6'2
>>
>>3024987
To be a twink, you simply have to have a thin frame, be hairless from the neck down, and be young (though looking young is more important).
You don't have to be feminine.
>>
>>3029952
At least where I am the twinks usually pair up with daddies or cubs.

>>3029882
pix
>>
>>3020846
I'm a twink who can't stand muscles. :c
>>
>>3020846
well, I see fembois/traps/twinks all the time that i immediately lust over, and I would love to be able to call myself a twink. whether I am or not idk.
>>
>tfw no hot stoner >6' twinky bf who is into transgirls

I-I'm just a twink with boobs guys :(
>>
>>3036744
youre also fugly and mental
90% of trans guys look like shit
>>
>>3036898
>transgirls
>>
>>3020846

Fuck you OP. Twinks are meant to be harvested by muscled hairy men.

Twink-twink relationships should be banned unless studs can access their holes at least once a month, preferably simultaneously.

>>3026787

He has to much muscle mass to be a twink.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.