[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw twinky face but bear body >tfw don't wanna be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1405770287873.png (207KB, 777x675px) Image search: [Google]
1405770287873.png
207KB, 777x675px
>tfw twinky face but bear body
>tfw don't wanna be either top or bottom and everyone seems to choose only one
>>
>bear body
>twinky face

You're probably a lardboat with a babyface, pics or didn't happen, etc
>>
>>3017267
Supporting this statement. Prove that you're not just a fatass.
>>
>>3017282
>>3017267
I third this motion.
>>
>>3017263

>>3017267
>>3017282
>>3017425

whatever is OP's body type (which is, still, a valuable subject to discuss), I don't see how that is to do with penetration roles, which is a subject on its own.

what I can tell from my experience, most of "pure" tops and "pure" bottoms are "pure" either because of being self-centered c_nts (can I say c_nt on a blue board?) or because of having some urge to conform to sterotypical social roles, driven by their insecurity or whatever, or because of just unlucky experience with trying out the other role. in any case, that's a c h o i c e, based on a pretty lame reasoning.
it's alright if you somehow enjoy one role more than the other and therefore p r e f e r it, but if you claim being o n l y that or that, I think this most likely means you're either despising your partner(s) or yourself.
>>
>>3017529
Agreed.
Btw, is it just me or are self-identified "bears" getting more obese and less burly and muscular these days. It's difficult to consider people whose physique resembles a hefty bag full of jello draped over a human skeleton to be "bears".
More like walruses.
>>
>>3017560
I thought this was just me realizing it!

Like, I feel like there should be a new category at this point for the type of burly/muscular men we're talking about.

I'm not into the obese bears or bears with barely any hair on their chest claiming to be bears just because they have a draping stomach.

hashtag reclaim beardom
>>
>>3017575
I'm sure most people old enough to drink have noticed by now. I don't know at what point bear dom became fat fetishism.
>>
>>3017594
The again, maybe I'm wrong.
People immediately think "fat" when the word bear comes up now. Kind of shitty. :\
>>
>>3017606
>People immediately think "fat" when the word bear comes up now.
They do because most people labelling themselve as "bear" are just unkept fatasses.
>>
>>3017560
It's really tempting for fat gay guys to want to self-identify as bears so they'll automatically have some kind of legitimate label to put on themselves that can turn their bodies from a liability into a positive thing. Take it from someone who is still overweight, it's really not all that fun, but now that I'm browsing /fit/ every day, at least I'm doing something about it. However, from birth I was a heavy kid, and being gay sort of compounded that since it meant my dating options were already limited, so I totally see the appeal for a fat gay guy to want to latch onto the label of 'bear' because it's a lot less of a pain in the ass to say 'I'm more of a bear' than it is to say 'I'm fat and I wish I was more muscular.'

Of course, if they actually lifted weights now and then, they'd end up builtfat instead, which is what I'm going for. Builtfat really is bearmode and it seems to basically be godmode for gay guys, so... wish me luck.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.