[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>inb4 deleted for being offtopic Just how big of a blow to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 6

File: basedthomas.jpg (1MB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
basedthomas.jpg
1MB, 1500x1000px
>inb4 deleted for being offtopic

Just how big of a blow to the 2A is Scalia dying? Often times the 2A has to take its battles to the court system and win them their, however his passing seems as thought it could really hurt that. Or am I being tinfoil as fucking given the fact that on the whole things have been moving in a positive direction the past 10 years
>>
RIP Justice Scalia
RIP 2nd Amendment
You had a good run
We'll remember you fondly
>>
>>28934646
Any chance of the court making MGs possible died with Scalia.
>>
Need 38 states to ratify an amendment.

Most of the people they would send to enforce their bullshit are on our side.

The 2nd is fine, but nothing wrong with ordering a few 80%s just in case.
>>
>>28934646
Why is Thomas always so mad looking?
>>
I was listening to Armed America Radio show last night.

A guest was talking about Scalia. Evidently Scalia was an enthusiastic fudd. Scalia told the guest that they never heard a gun case unless they were sure they had the 5 people needed to rule progun.

We have seen since Obama was president and made his appointments. That the SCOTUS has not taken a single 2a case. Which means Scalia and the other conservatives have kept those cases away. Because they feel they court doesn't have 5 pro gun justices anymore.

Another Obama appointment means they could have the justices needed to bring 2a cases up to be heard to specifically rule anti gun.

We just have to hope that the justices are distracted by other more important cases. maintaining the status quo and leaving things to the other branches and levels of government.
>>
>>28934719
If you had to go through the shit the Left threw at him during his nomination you'd be foreverMad too.
>>
File: 1447695514412.jpg (558KB, 1493x879px) Image search: [Google]
1447695514412.jpg
558KB, 1493x879px
Calm the fuck down, they're probably going to appoint Sri Srinivasan and things will likely be okay for now. Besides, it's not like any real gun legislation is going to be ruled on or overturned any time soon.

Focus on voting for pro-gun candidates in the primaries and in November.
>>
>>28934829
I just wish Mitch McConnell and other Senate Republicans hadn't sperged out.

They could still drag out the process and go through the motions. Looking like they are taking it seriously and not being obstructionist.
>>
Did anybody ever think he looked like senator armstrong?
>>
>>28934875
McConnell and Cruz need to go the fuck away.

It's one thing to deny an appointee if they are not fit for the job. It's another to obstruct or filibuster the entire process no matter who it is based on the person appointing the potential justice.

The further right the GOP goes, the further left the DNC goes. The further left the DNC goes, the further right the GOP goes... Either way, it all just leads to America getting screwed.
>>
>>28934719
black man
>>
>>28934910
Remember when they were basically the same party and loved BiPartisanship in the 90s?

That got us the AWB and import bans on Russian surplus.
>>
>>28934946
Holy shit, don't you see that we have to adapt our strategy if we want to win in the long run? I've said this a million times. The left is playing chess while the right is playing a game of checkers.

We need a GOP that is centered on constitutional and fiscal conservatism. They need to shake this Tea Party rabid leech they've got stuck on themselves. This whole evangelical bullshit is just creating more liberals. It fuels their fire.
>>
>>28934970
We got another problem. Paul "Atlas Shrugged is my Bible" Ryan, gave the Democrats everything in a two point one TRILLION omnibus budget.

There aren't enough Rand Pauls to unfuck the Party of Stupid.
>>
>>28934995
I am still amazed by Ryan, what the fuck was he thinking?
>>
>>28934995
>>28935009
I'm not sure we'll ever understand Paul Ryan's reasoning.
>>
>>28934829
Which candidate should we vote for for president?
>>
>>28935094
Cruz

If only to get him out of the Senate.
>>
>>28935094
I personally am a single issue voter (2A) so I am voting Cruz. He looks like a slimeball and I dont really trust him on everything but he is pretty based in regards to the 2A.
>>
>>28935094
Isn't that up to you to decide? Personally I'll vote for Kasich in the primaries. Should Trump make it to the general election, even though it is against my better judgement, I'm half tempted to vote for him based on nothing more than morbid curiosity.
>>
>>28935106
>If only to get him out of the Senate.
I lol'ed
>>
>>28934995
Can you expound on this idea please? I'm interested but don't know enough to fully understand the implications of what you speak.
>>
File: 1382009349893.jpg (32KB, 450x410px) Image search: [Google]
1382009349893.jpg
32KB, 450x410px
>>28935115
That's disgusting anon. Cruz is not a friend to the constitution. He is a fake and his association with the Ron/Rand Paul liberty camp is nothing but for appearance.
>>
>>28935116
>Isn't that up to you to decide?
Sure,but I'm not aware of the candidate's stances on funs at this time.
>I'm half tempted to vote for him based on nothing more than morbid curiosity.
Same here,just imagine the liberal tears if he gets elected.
>>
>>28935169
ron paul has shown himself to be just another fucking shill with his anti-trump stuff
rand paul pandering to negros & democrats
>>
>>28935169
this
>>
>>28935148
The Speaker of the House, third most powerful man in the country, and leader of the House Republicans. Is going to try and take us back to the 90s in the same of "unification" and "healing the divide". Which means everyone gets everything. So gun control might make it out of a Republican House. If it means the Republicans can get the Democrats to go along with some globalist economic policy, war for israel, or patriot act 2: electric bugaloo.
>>
>>28935196
Stormfront pls go
>>
>>28935210
rand paul thinks we need to remove laws against rape, robbery, and murder because it targets black ppl
>>
>>28935228
No he doesn't.
>>
>>28935115
>voting for a canadian
>>
>>28935115
>I personally am a single issue voter
You're whats wrong with this country.
>>
>>28935206
So he caved and passed a hugely over budget plan which gives the dems tons of money for entitlements and other shit?
>>
>>28935228
Oh shut the fuck up
>>
>>28935286
>
yep, and funded the importing of hundreds of thousands of Rapefugees.
>>
>>28935276
Hey, we're a tribal society now. You gotta get out there and defend your tribe.

That's sad, but there it is.
>>
>>28935276
What's more important than gun rights?
>>
>>28935286
Politics is a many headed beast, mate.
>>
>>28935343
>we're a tribal society now
No. No, we are not.
>>
>>28935364
?
Maybe you've been sleeping the last few decades because the entirety of progressivism is tribal activism
>>
>>28935286
You been living in a cave the past few months? The Stupid Party caved and funded every fucking thing Obama wanted, from state echanges for Obamacare to DREAMers to the importation of up to 100,000 Syrians.
>>
>>28935408
This is what I dont get, it wasnt like a "we give some you give some" this faggot just up and caved with ALL of the democratic demands, and got nothing in return.

>>28935276
How? it has more of a direct impact on me than anything else

>one day I can buy an AK
>next day I cant

I can see that impact MUCH more clearly than I can my tax money being wasted on lazy fuckers on welfare instead of blowing it on the shit F35.
>>
File: crying_bald_eagle_america_sad.jpg (34KB, 425x312px) Image search: [Google]
crying_bald_eagle_america_sad.jpg
34KB, 425x312px
>>28935408
We bongistan now
>>
>>28935442
Well hes just another establishment republican, aka a fucking liberal
It's not like republicans have actually done anything in the last several decades, the liberals always get what they push for.
>>
>>28935498
Enough with the fucking blaming, quit acting like the GOP's shit doesn't stink. Both parties are god awful.

There are moderates on both sides. There are plenty of moderate democrats who are pro-gun.

The more we alienate each other the worse this is going to get it.
>>
>>28935498
You say this while completley ignoring things like

>mcdonald vs. chicago
>Heller vs. DC
>Sandy Hoax resulting in absolutely no new laws

The second amendment has been pretty fucking strong in the past few years despite what liberals have wanted.
>>
>>28935545
A "moderate" today is a radical communist from 100 years ago
A moderate from 100 years ago is a Nazi today.
>>
>>28935545
>There are plenty of moderate democrats who are pro-gun.
No there aren't. They're just less anti. Like Bernie.
>>
>>28935573
Jim Webb?
>>
>>28935600
Jim "Can't ebb the" Webb
Jim "I didn't kill commies to stand on stage next to them" Webb
>>
>>28935600
A fudd who wanted to ban all the scurry assault weapons because hunters didn't need MUH asssalt clipzines.
>>
>>28935625
Just go and stay go
>>
>>28935600
Jim webb is some old dumbass who thinks there is room for a white man in the 2016 democrat party.
>>
>>28935206
>>28935286

The goal of compromise for Republicans is to minimize the impact of Obama's political objectives. AWB came out of the 90s, and yet I see AR-15s on sale online for $500 every month. Its a political insurgency strategy, whereby they let the measures pass with one leg and then cripple them over time to near meaninglessness.

Meanwhile you have an 'anti-gun' president claiming an economic recovery on the backbone of the nationwide gun show panic buying spree that has been going strong for 8 years running.
>>
>>28935600
...who favors eliminating point to point sales, like the nice moderate that he is.
>>
>>28934829

>Focus on voting for pro-gun candidates

Who the hell are they?
>>
>>28935573

Bernie doesn't fucking care because he knows guns aren't the reason why your neighbor is homeless. The fact is the pro-gun community is so strong and steeled to liberal meddling that it doesn't need to be coddled by political friends. He knows that if push comes to shove and he has to sell gun rights short, the industry will push back like white cells and diseases and the law will have no practical effect anyway.
>>
File: 1000 Yard Stare Tom Lea.jpg (193KB, 1600x792px) Image search: [Google]
1000 Yard Stare Tom Lea.jpg
193KB, 1600x792px
We're all fucked either way. I'm just waiting for the end of the United States. The question is whether we fall or rise.
>>
>>28935600
Who dropped out of the Democratic race because he realized the party turned into a bunch nigger pandering commies instead of the party he signed up for.

I could honestly see myself voting for him is some cuckservative like Bush won the Republican nomination.

Damn shame.
>>
File: image.png (114KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114KB, 640x1136px
>>28935719
>>28935573
>Bernie
>less anti
get that fucking thought out of your heads you propagandists
>>
>>28934719
200 years of slavery
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/64261155
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.