[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /k/s opinion of theyankeemarshal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 87
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (129KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
129KB, 1360x768px
What is /k/s opinion of theyankeemarshal
>>
>>28881769
No opinion. He is irrelevant.
>>
>>28881769
Has opinions, colorfully expresses opinions, explains the basis for his opinions. I like some of his stuff - ignore the rest.
>>
I dislike him stronger than I dislike Buck "Ditch Bitch" Angel
>>
He's the one youtube gun guy you can be sure isn't a paid for shill.

No one would buy him.

I like him.
>>
>>28881769

He has some novel opinions and he's usually pretty good at clearly expressing them. He's also funny in a middle school way. He also says somethings that I think are just idiotic. I'm subscribed but I don't watch everything he posts.
>>
>>28881769
Talks too much shit
>>
He needs to stop talking as much because half of what he says is utterly retarded. BUT he is pretty independent for a YouTube gun channel
>>
He's a clown that demands to be taken seriously.

Now make like a bucket and clear.
>>
>>28881769
Why would I give one fuck what someone on YouTube does or says
>>
>>28881949

All he does is talk shit at the camera, he never shoots, he never shows any real evaluation of anything, just his faggot opinions.

He's the gun version of reaction videos, it's garbage.
>>
>>28882104
Kek you must be a fan of Budscock45.

If I wanna see something shoot I go shoot. A "yup it goes bang" video is a waste of my fucking time.

There are a bajillion people making evaluation vids of every gun on the market if you wanna research a particular gun you can do so YM is not that channel.

YM is basically one guy's brain vomiting on youtube. He happens to like guns and dressing like a woman. It's entertainment not information.
>>
>>28881769
I wish antman would do things to him and his family.

Antman if you can see this please do us all a favor and send that dickweed a bucket full of bullet ants.
>>
>>28881769
He's proud of every one's dislike of him here.

I listen to him, but it's just his opinion of things. Maybe he's right, but there are plenty of others that say he's totally off.
He's just fun to watch and not take seriously.
>>
>>28882166

hickok is ok, there are better videos for product evaluation. hickok is good for his occasional full-auto videos or when you're interested in buying something you can find out how it comes apart, what ammo it likes, things to expect.

>watching autistic YM dress like a woman and parrot shit is "fun"

he's also pretty anti-2A
>>
>>28882371

>he's also pretty anti-2A

Gonna need sauce on that bronon.
>>
>>28882467
Here's your sauce:

>Watch his fucking videos you moron.
>>
>>28882371
He's dumb in the fact that he opposes magazine bans, yet says that capacity is a no-issue for EDC.
>>
Most /k/ommandos don't like him, because most /k/ommandos are autists who only care about objectivity, and he's very opinion based and only gives his opinion. I don't always agree with his opinions but I'm interested to hear them.
>>
>>28882548

So basically you enjoy fuddlore

>information based in truth is gay
>>
>>28881769
Your pic sums up my opinion quite nicely.
He's rather obviously a closet (married to fake being straight for his parents) queer. I can say I dislike him less than say, Yeager, but I really don't willingly watch him more than say, once or twice a year.
>>
>>28882509
kek umadbro?

Post me a link to a video where he says anti-2A shit. I've also heard tards say he voted for Obama twice but they can't ever back that claim up either.
>>
I don't like the way he clickbaits.
>>
>Revolvers are more reliable than semi autos
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqtxH2mYIKA
>>
Just hearing his voice makes me cringe
>>
I'm not saying he goes around looking for dick, but I doubt he turns it down.
>>
>>28884987
Beats working at Wal-Mart.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 450x882px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 450x882px
>>28885119
I posted this in another thread and someone hadn't seen it.
>>
>>28882166
In rangetv master race
>>
>>28881949
Nutendancy is the only 100% non shill on jewtube just sucks he probably suffers from schizotypal personality disorder
>>
I like him, he's fun.
>>
Tactical closet homo that spouts his opinion on everything.
A lot of the time he's right, but I make a point not to watch a video of his more than once every six months. There's just something about him that kinda grinds my gears, but I don't dislike him.

4 outta 10 there are much better firearms youtubers.
>>
I like him just fine.
>>
>>28881769
He's a faggot thats almost as autistic as nutnfancy
>>
>>28881769
He is an annoying faggot
>>
>>28882166
Yup, it goes bang.

Hickok videos can be cut down to 3 minutes. But then half of it would be thanking sponsors It's ridiculous they're so unnecessarily long.

He seems like a cool old guy though.
>>
>>28881769
Dumb cunt that needs to stop calling himself Catholic
>>
>>28886572
I like hickok. He reminds me of my dad
>>
>>28886582
Don't get me wrong. I'd love for him to my budday, guy, fviend or relative.

Just 20 minutes of him shooting and giggling, pretty annoying. That's doesn't require more than two minutes.
>>
>>28885404
got a hearty chuckle that made it hard to breathe out of me, anon
>>
>>28886619
Very true. Only time I actually watch his videos are when he gives a bit of backstory on the history of a given firearm. Or if I've bought one online and I'm getting antsy while waiting for it to get to my ffl
>>
>>28886581
Last I checked he was an atheist
>>
>>28887164
worse, he's a "cultural Catholic"
we have those, like Jews that were only raised that way and never pray inna temple, we have "Catholics" that protest the Church, but still call themselves Catholic.
>>
>>28887214
Can you direct me to a video where he says this, I've only ever heard him say he isn't even spiritual much less religious in any way
>>
>>28886572
>>28886619

you dont have to watch his videos you know.

he's pretty knowledgable and if you are looking for something to buy its definitely worth watching a video of his if he's done one on what you're looking for.

people get so butthurt about the budsgunshop/federal plugs but they last like 15 seconds, who cares.

if any big gun retailer or ammo company was giving you free shit all the time you'd be thrilled to be their bitch.
>>
>>28882510
But capacity is a non-issue for the most part. Gun fights statistically only have two rounds fired in the U.S. according to FBI statistics. So it doesn't matter if you have a 5-round revolver or a Glock 17, chances are you won't need the entire capacity. Rarely would you ever.

Him opposing magazine restrictions doesn't mean he wants a hi-cap magazine for carry. That's a big old straw man right there.

>>28882947
Not him but a lot of people see his opinions of wanting some sort of background check in place and believes certain restrictions should exist (i.e. violent felons shouldn't be allowed to own guns) etc. as anti-2A
>>
>>28888585
That's because that is anti 2a you fuddcuck faggot
>>
>>28885754
What about InRangeTV?
>>
>>28881769
like most youtubers hes funny but retarded
>>
>>28881949
hes the worst kinda shill, the free shill

>muh chiappa rhino

every fuckin video
>>
>>28881769
annoying tryhard
>>
>>28881769
C L E A R I N G B U C K E T
L
E
A
R
I
N
G

B
U
C
K
E
T
>>
>>28888866
Violent felons are one of the very few people who shouldn't be allowed to own any weapon. You don't deserve that quintdub
>>
>>28888585
did you even watch his fucking video you cocksucking piece of shit? I don't love YM but fuck son you're actually a lying retarded cunt.

>violent felons shouldn't be allowed to own guns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwAC7Y5_mcc

he says the exact opposite of that, he's more 2A/Fring then anybody I know.
>>
>>28890108
If they've already served the time for their crime they shouldn't have one of their basic human rights taken away.

Fuck you. I know a guy who defended himself and now can't own a gun because he used too many rounds shooting someone.
>>
>>28890108
What part of shall not be infringed do you not understand, you fucking redcoat.
>>
>>28890149
its not a basic human right pal, those are

thesse here http://www.amnestyusa.org/research/human-rights-basics/universal-declaration-of-human-rights
>>
>>28890149
You need to consider the probability that they might re-offend.
Wih issues such as this I don't think there should be a 'one rule fits all' in place. My opinion is that there should be a standard procedure in which every case is judged on its merits.
>>
literally the most unattractive internet gun personality

I'd rather get fucked by ten reanimated Barrys than do it with the yankee marshal
>>
>>28883056
Well, idiot they are more inherrently reliable. Its just that that there is little practical difference if both guns are well made and maintained.

A revolver is still the best choice for the apocalypse because it'll function with irregular ammo and won't jam.
>>
>>28890208
>amnesty USA
>ignoring the bill of rights

lmao kill yourself cuck
>>
>>28890219
i mean, it doesn't count if its fetish anon...
>>
I don't particularly like him, he only seems to 'review' the looks of his firearms not their functionality or reliability
>>
>>28890214
If they have served their time they deserve the same rights as you do.
>>
>>28890242
>thinks Bill of Rights apply to every human on Earth

kek, you know there is a whole world beyond American borders right? You think ur Bill of Rights protect you while on foreign land? They barely protect you here. You don't understand "basic" do you? Retards shouldn't post on /k/
>>
>>28890287
Sorry faggot are you or are you not an American?

In America the 2nd amendment is a basic human right. Go fuck off to Europe.
>>
>>28881769
he's alright. i'd rather watch him than nuttinfaggy
>>
>>28890311
So its am American exclusive right, and not a human right? You still don't follow do you? It's not a right unless it follows me everywhere I go. Foreign and Domestic. How valuable would a CC permit be if only applied within the city you lived in? Pull ur American bravado bullshit out your ass. The Bill of Rights only covers about 6.6% of the Earth you dumbshit.
>>
>>28888585
>agreeing with a liberal
>ever
>>
>>28890254
By that logic you also oppose convicted pedophiles being made to inform neighbours about their past crimes

>but they served their time! It doesn't matter how many times they raped kids
>>
>>28890431
hmmm, I wonder, if pedos should be forced to trip while on /b/, you know, so we are all informed. I mean, 40% of 4chan would be tripfags now but hey, its the law.
>>
>>28890508
You say that as if it were a negative thing. I'm all for it actually, you'd be able to filter them and then you wouldn't have to talk to dirty pedos.
>>
>>28890530
right but at the sametime, newage pedos know exactly who has the goods and where to get it.
>>
>>28890431
I actually do oppose that you fucktard statist.
>>
>>28890530
>>28890431
>violating rights is okay just use muh kids as an excuse

Disgusting fuck.
>>
>>28890603
how big is ur cheesy pizza folder anon?
>>
>>28890590
>>28890603
>don't violate muh rights!
>just violate muh kids!

Guess we don't need to implement pedo trips when they basically just out themselves
>>
>>28890635
>supporting rights and freedom means you must be a pedophile!

I don't like people that get off to gore videos either, doesn't mean I want to arrest people for watching it.
>>
>>28890642
>all pedos rape kids

Don't even know the what the word pedophile means I see.
>>
File: 700.hq_.jpg (62KB, 1400x1384px) Image search: [Google]
700.hq_.jpg
62KB, 1400x1384px
>>28890650
show us where you touch the children anon
>>
>>28890682
Hilarious. Nice retort faggot.
>>
>>28890678
+1 to this guy!
Can't wait to see you at the next NAMBLA meeting
>>
>>28881769
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>28890701
Look I see ur upset, really go ahead and campaign to get sexual predators taken off the list, change the law so they can be forgotten. Infact lets get rid of background checks all together. Nothing in the bill of rights said anything about NICS of its unlawful. Then after all these changes are made, make it illegal to change them back. You'd actually being do us a huge favor, slowly our police and justice system will turn into Brazil, where cops shoot and kill you for any and everything because they don't want you go to court, have the court then give you a slap on the wrist and let you go, the courts will then turn a blind eye to cops killing people left and right to keep them outta jail. I mean it worked in BR land so it'll work here right?

>be me
>be DLing some movies illegally
>no biggie if caught all i gotta do is delete them and they'll let me go, even let me keep my computer!
>cops bust me
>welp there goes all that shit I stolen
>mfw they shoot me in the chest
>tfw they just walk out leaving me bleeding not even gunna call for an ambulance
>tfw every breath I take my lungs fill with blood >mfw I'm breathing through the holes in my chest

RIP
>>
dumbass with shit opinions
>>
>>28890238
Wrong. Main reliability issues for autos are bad mags and weak ammo. Revolvers still have issues with bad ammo. Better modern ammo has made people forget this. Bullet not seated right? Comes out and jams the cylinder. Primer not seated right? Comes out and jams the cylinder. And unlike an auto there's no immediate action drill to fix it. The only "irregular ammo" a revolver can use that a semi can't is weak ammo that wouldn't cycle a semi.
Thread posts: 87
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.