[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yugoslav Wars

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 14

File: 142341-004-49ED908B.jpg (40KB, 550x366px) Image search: [Google]
142341-004-49ED908B.jpg
40KB, 550x366px
Could someone explain the reason Serbia got BTFO during the Yugoslav Wars?

A Song for your time.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7RKC7qU4Hk
>>
Also general Yugoslav War Thread.
>>
Because the UN loves kebab
>>
Everyone teamed up against them.

If anything, it's a commendation of their effectiveness that the intervention of the most powerful military in the world was required to stop them.
>>
NATO intervened. Also for the most part Croatians and Bosnians were united against the Serbs.
>>
>>28878029
The UN also doesn't like ethnic cleansing
who knew?
>>
>>28878075
Apparently what Albanians did doesn't count ;^)
>>
>>28878127
man that entire period was so fucked up. I have only read a couple of books on the wars but it makes me not want to read more.
>>
File: serb 1447462889600.jpg (9KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
serb 1447462889600.jpg
9KB, 190x265px
>>28878001
>Could someone explain the reason Serbia got BTFO during the Yugoslav Wars?
Serb who left Yugoslavia as a kid here...

I still remember those wars even though it's been so damn long.

Basically, Serbs got betrayed by the rest of the Europe.

But now Serbs got their revenge and they sent millions of these subhumans into the center of Europe, into the countries that bombed us, to destroy them. Now they will see what Serbs went through.

RIP you backstabbing christian civilian murdering bastards. Serbia will outlive you all!
>>
File: mladic karadzic.jpg (33KB, 432x308px) Image search: [Google]
mladic karadzic.jpg
33KB, 432x308px
>>28878075
>The UN also doesn't like ethnic cleansing
Fuck you. Albanians ethnically cleansed Kosovo of serbs and nazi croats did the same. And NATO helped them.

Revenge is best served cold. Now all these fuckers will see what these islamists do.
>>
>>28878064
didnt the croats occasionally fight the bosnians?
>>
>>28878357
no, they fought the Serbs. they basically ethnically cleansed and murdered thousands of serbs who lived in Croatia for hundreds of years.

first, they tried to ethnically cleanse us during WW2, when they were part of the Axis, but they "only" murdered 100k of serbs, jews and gypsies in concentration camps.

they finished the job, with NATO's help, in 1990s.

now they've replaced Serbs with muslim refugees.

hope I live long enough to see them exterminated by those animals.
>>
>>28878001
NATO bombed the shit out of them and picked sides.
>>
File: serbiastrong.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
serbiastrong.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
>>28878394
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU-b6gIcXtI&index=31
>>
File: 20160115_122314.jpg (2MB, 3264x1840px) Image search: [Google]
20160115_122314.jpg
2MB, 3264x1840px
>>28878478
Even the Chinese would like to remove kebab.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOECyf3_zTg&index=35
>>
>>28878155
Yet Serbia wants to join the EU

sad how you can miss the important things slavboo ;)
>>
>>28878509
http://www.b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2015&mm=12&dd=14&nav_id=96353

rejoice you vatniks ;)
>>
>>28878509
they will never join the EU. EU will fall apart before they're accepted.

don't worry, while the EU is burning, serbs from around the world will have a laugh.
>>
>>28878524

fug

I had two threads open.
>>
>>28878532
read >>28878520

they're already making their moves to join the EU.

Don't worry EU will close its borders soon and Serbia will get pest control as its job. Its not like your people dislike removing militant kebab.
>>
>>28878546
it will never happen. it will take 10+ years and in that time, EU will turn to shit.
>>
>>28878532
Serbia is already a shithole though.

Worst case scenario is Germany ends up with the living standard of a Serbian.
>>
>>28878001
Yugoslavia had the SKS
Serbia did not
>>
>>28878394
>placed Serbs with muslim refugees.
nope
and you faggots asked for it with what you did in Krajina, and trying to take Bosna in WW2, and starting WW1

and lol 100k? listening to tito too much dragan
>>
>>28878567
No it isn't. I visited last year. US is a much bigger shithole.
>>
>>28878578
>nope
>and you faggots asked for it with what you did in Krajina, and trying to take Bosna in WW2, and starting WW1
You sure have you nazi piece of shit. Enjoy all those africans and arabs. Hope they rape your whole family. Croatia's birthrate is shit so all these rapefugees will exterminate you all in 50 years.
>>
>>28878581
lol serbia isnt great by any standard, and parts of USA are fucking trash, but on average its great, and on average serbia is baltimore or less.

Also serbia pick up your trash you dirt niggers, i go to croatia and its all nice no trash, but serbia is trash cental wtf hire some cleaners
>>
>>28878001
they got BTFO because they lost. I'm not sure you know what that word means.
>>
>>28878605
that's what you get for being Orthodox Christian

Catholics best Christians
>>
>>28878596
I think we took like 200 in? Maybe less. They will all die, just like you niggers. We didnt kill 100k not even close, but between you and me, I kinda wish we did.
>>
>>28878617
god bless, have a good Lent
>>
>>28878605
>lol serbia isnt great by any standard, and parts of USA are fucking trash, but on average its great, and on average serbia is baltimore or less.
What the fuck do you know about US and Serbia? Where the fuck do you live?

I've lived in Croatia, Manhattan, Boston and San Fran and have traveled through so many places in the US.

Serbia's still fucking white & great and crime's extremely low even though there's more guns than in any country bar the US, of course.

>>28878617
>Catholics best Christians
you're fucking delusional. your pedophile pope is kissing the feet of Muslims and is inviting them into catholic churches to take refugee.

you're the ultimate cucks.

every fucking Catholic country will be exterminated by islamists.
>>
>>28878001
Croatia kicked the shit out of them in Croatia and Bosnia, NATO bombed Serbia proper until they gave it up.
>>28878127
Or the Croats.
>>
>>28878618
>I think we took like 200 in? Maybe less. They will all die, just like you niggers. We didnt kill 100k not even close, but between you and me, I kinda wish we did.
you'll take in a lot more. there's millions waiting in Greece and Turkey. Moma Merkel will make you take 200k.
>>
>>28878634
Orthodox butthurt

too bad you don't have as many followers as Catholicism or as much sway over international politics. Plus Catholics are better at removing kebab than Orthodox (you retards lost Constantinople after all)

Orthodox Christianity is just like vatniks, they claim to be the best and that all others are worthless when they've done fuck all for what they claim to be.

To add insult to injury: the Patriarch is a puppet of Moscow, so he isn't even the leader of the Orthodox religion really ;). Nigger can't even make a new policy without Putin having to approve it
>>
>>28878638
>Croatia kicked the shit out of them in Croatia and Bosnia
Croats didn't do shit. Serbs were kicking their ass for a year before NATO bombed us. They never entered Bosnia you dumbfuck.

They're pieces of shit.

I remember when I was a kid, our family had a house near Zagreb and my father was a university professor. One night, a bunch of Ustashi came along, my dad opened the door and one of them hit him with a butt of a rifle and bloodied him. They told him they'd murder our whole family if we didn't leave.

Luckily, my uncle was in US and he sponsored us and we were able to escape that Nazi shithole. We ended up in NYC and my dad works at NYU.

I'll never step foot into that piece of shit country. Hope muslims and negroes exterminate them all. Worthless fucking people.

>>28878674
you will be exterminated. Catholicism is the ultimate cuck religion.

France - being overrun by muslims and africans
Spain - ditto
Italy - ditto
Germany - hahahaah... fucking krauts

Fuck you all. My friends Israelis haven't forgive you pieces of shit either. Hope Soros and his NGO brainfucks you hard.
>>
File: 1437832730496.jpg (81KB, 614x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437832730496.jpg
81KB, 614x480px
>>28878001
>>28878577
>le REMOV KEBAB XDDD
>MUH SKS/SHITTIEST AKM CLONE/ZASTAVAS
>lelele a/k/k/ordion playign mans!
>XD GENOCIDE!!!1
>so 1337!!11

That's it. That's all you're getting from /k/.
>>
>>28878638
Allies should have prevented communists from seizing power in Yugoslavia, at most they should have given Tito and his buddies Croatia to fuck with & allowed any other parts of Yugoslavia that didn't like Serbian rule to become independent, but no, had to force six ethnicities and three religious groups that are less than friendly to each other to live together & have a Croat dictator rule the clusterfuck until his death, then be surprised when the country falls apart in less than a decade.
>>
>>28878713
wow you're still butthurt about being the lesser form of Christianity. Its ok, I get that.

>only four countries out of 46 with Catholic majority
>doesn't even look at Slavic Catholics or other Catholic countries like Chile or Ireland
stay pleb Orthocuck
>>
>>28878747
better yet: even Canada and Australia have a substantial number of Catholics that put Orthocucks to shame (and these are supposedly protestant countries) ;)
>>
>>28878747
>lesser

Shut the fuck up you fucking idolater. Catholicism is nothing more than a Mary worshiping cult run by a bunch of boyfucking faggot pedophiles.

You're all cucks.

100 years from now Russia, Serbia, Greece will still exist and will be christian while your lands will be muslim calipahtes and gigantic shitholes.

Just fucking read this:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/refugees-keep-streaming-into-europe-as-crisis-continues-unabated/2015/09/06/8a330572-5345-11e5-b225-90edbd49f362_story.html
>>
>>28878747
for the record Roman Catholic church is and always has been corrupt while the Eastern Orthodox are simply weird, Lutheran church FTW!
>>
>>28878789
>Lutheran church
how many worshipers does it have? you too will go extinct. And there's nothing weird bout orthodoxy. At least our priests can marry and have children so they're not boy-molesting faggots. And there's no shortage of them. Catholic priesthood is dwindling every year.

>Pope opens the Vatican to refugees, calls on Europe’s churches to follow suit
http://www.cruxnow.com/church/2015/09/06/pope-opens-the-vatican-to-refugees-calls-on-europes-churches-to-follow-suit/

>Catholic bishops double down on welcoming Syrian refugees
http://www.cruxnow.com/church/2015/11/23/catholic-bishops-double-down-on-welcoming-syrian-refugees/
>>
>>28878785
Wow you really should really get a doctor to look at that ass, it looks like its really hurt.

>Catholics will be overtaken even though they are the most numerous religion in the world
>Europe not starting to close its borders
>Greece relevant
>Serbia relevant
>Orthodox not also referring to Mary as the queen of heaven
>By being mother of god she mother of everything

>>28878813
>needing POG to bless them when all they need is faith in the lord

true catholics fight knowing that they need no man to bless them for god is already with them

Orthocucks BTFO
>>
>>28878813
and you Orthocucks are killing fellow Christians in Syria by carpet bombing everything.

How Christian of you
>>
>>28878822
>relevant
who cares about relevancy you retard? it's about survival of nations and ethnicities.

>>28878822
when's the last time catholics won any war? you should STFU about fighting.

every one of the catholic countries is a weakling run by beta cucks who can't fight.
>>
>>28878830
>and you Orthocucks are killing fellow Christians in Syria by carpet bombing everything.

"killing fellow Christians"??? Russians are not bombing Assyrians at all you retard. Assyrians are part of Assad's coalition.

you really are fucking stupid.
>>
>>28878834
>who cares about relevancy when its about survival
when relevancy equates to being powerful enough to survive

>last time won a war
Spanish civil war is best example of catholics/conservatives fighting for their faith .

now your turn you orthocuck, show me the last time orthodox won a war.
>>
>>28878852
You will not survive. Your country is doomed. You're run by a stupid woman just like Germany. And your church is beyond insane. Vatican won't survive this either.
>>
>>28878813
>how many worshipers does it have?
hard to say as not every church is part of the Lutheran World Federation, the members have some 72 million worshipers
>>
>>28878870
problem is that vast majority of those are not even worshipers and don't go to church. Atheism is high in Lutheran countries.

and to this >>28878830 retard, watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTKIqc6vQXI

It's YOU, the NATO members, that are killing Christians. Croatia gave their weapons to Al Qaeda and other islamists in Syria.
>>
>>28878863
>went from religion to country
>thinks im German
hahahaha, wow you Orthocucks are stupid.

As for Europe, it will survive. It's stronger than that frail Orthocuck and panslavic shit you guys believe in.

also, just to drive the point home. Serbia will become a peon of the EU. mark my words. Your precious Orthodox culture is allowing the government to kiss EU ass. Hell the Serbian president kissed Bosnian ass after the anniversary of the killings

You guys are weaker than the people you slander. GG Orthocucks. Have fun becoming extinct like the Byzantines
>>
>>28878892
you're a hrvatsko govno. znam ja vas.
>>
>>28878900
nope try again orthocuck

still

Croat> Serbian
>>
>>28878887
Lutherans believe that if you are true believer you don't need to go to church (in fact it it is heavily implied that people who only worship in public are full of shit, it's what you do in private that counts), and if you are not, going to church means nothing.
>>
>>28878900
Srpski peder Znam
>>
>>28878912
>Croat> Serbian
in what? stupidity? level of cucking?

I don't give a fuck what you are. thank god I left that whole shithole of a continent. I do have some slivovitz ready to open when Germany & Croatia and the rest of you bastards have unrests and civil wars.

>>28878920
>peder
that's rich given your religion is run by fags. hahahaha
>>
They were too buy having a good time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTHzGsDObUs
>>
>>28878924
>what country are you from
>because im wrong twice I don't care
lol orthocuck reveals his true self. Its like you move the goalpost every time you get frustrated

>Croatia
>Civil war
lol noice memes, you went from all of Europe, to two countries falling to Islam. I'll give you the point about Europe but only because they are being run by retards and because I feel bad for you. Its as if you've forgotten that Croatia doesn't have as large of a muslim population as say a country like Russia

Russia's fastest growing religion is that of the Prophet Muhammad (shocker huh?)

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2015/07/animosity-moscow-muslims-change-city-150720093306298.html

whats comes around is all around Orthocuck
>>
>>28878912
>Croat> Serbian
t. Ahmedić
>>
File: greek priest with a gun.jpg (111KB, 594x409px) Image search: [Google]
greek priest with a gun.jpg
111KB, 594x409px
>>28878971
So where are you from? Please do tell. I want to laugh my ass off at your disastrous future ahead.

Today I watched this video of this nice French lady from Calais:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKAQX74yRyc&feature=youtu.be

I dare you to fucking watch that! It's prophetic. In 20 years, whole of Western Europe will be like that. Give it a watch. I felt zero remorse for her plight. Zero. Couldn't care less about those French cunts. French are the worst. Serbs saved so many of them and fought along side of them and then they backstabbed Serbs. France is already being overrun by Africans and whites will be a minority by something like 2030 or sooner.

Can't fucking wait.

Those muslims in Russia are part-time workers. And their muslims are concentrated in two provinces, which are constantly being decimated, and their birthrates are falling. Russians will be fine.

All you Eurocucks will be fucked.
>>
>>28879009
>eurocucks
Canada. And even then we aren't taking in that many refugees ;)
>>
File: Trudeau Canada Islam Muslims.jpg (286KB, 1440x1705px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau Canada Islam Muslims.jpg
286KB, 1440x1705px
>>28879033
>Canada
AHAHHAHHHA... pakis, chinks, blacks and arabs EVERYWHERE. Last time I visited Toronto, it felt like visiting Karachi.

Enjoy that falling dollar... it will be under 50c by the end of the year. And take in thousands more terrorists so we can close the northern border.
>>
>>28879048
>under 50 cents
It's already climbing back tho.

And isn't any major city In a western country extremely diverse? Where in the states are you from mang (I wanna stop shitposting and bury the hatchet)
>>
>>28879068
Climbing from what? Canada's basically an oil-based economy. Oil is still falling like a rock (especially now that Iranian oil is coming in).

I live on Long Island. I rarely see non-whites. Asian here and there. But then again, I live in an affluent neighborhood...

But Canada is taking this multicult nonsense to a diff level. That PM of yours is an absolute dunce and a retard.
>>
>>28879096
Eh, think of it as cheap labor. Unlike Europe we get to hand pick those who come over. So there's less chances of the German new years eve shit show from happening. I'm a white washed spic myself so I can't really say I dislike non whites because I think if they try they can be white washed or in the very least not create social cleavages. Also if you actually looked at oil prices, they are starting to really, albeit it will be short lived, it should give Canada enough time to prop up the Alberta economy so as to stop the free falling loonie.

You've been to the wrong places in Canada though, go to small town Alberta and or Ontario to get a taste of what canada is like.

>long island
I'm so sorry, you got worse gun laws than us. Then again you said you lived in a nice neighborhood
>>
>>28878674
> the Patriarch is a puppet of Moscow
Serbia have own Orthodox Patriarch. Moscow one is a head of the Russian Orthodox Church only.
>>
>>28878146
It was essentially the ethnic cleansing Olympics.
>>
Caмo cлoгa Cpбинa cпacaвa
>>
>>28878713
>Croatia kicked the shit out of them in Croatia and Bosnia
>>Croats didn't do shit. Serbs were kicking their ass for a year before NATO bombed us. They never entered Bosnia you dumbfuck.

top kek
Last time I checked, Croatia kicked Serbia's ass and ended the war in 1995 and NATO bombed them in 1999. That's 4 later you dumb faggot
>>
here's a timeline of war in Croatia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyxOBHFYVNo
>>
>>28879009
2 provinces...... You mean in 4 Republics alone? You're fucking retarded
>>
>>28878001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_PzsfXbyAw&ab_channel=WarDocumentary

I recommend this documentary... it pretty well explains everything. Been in Yugo when the war was happoning, can say that pretty much everything went this way.
>>
>>28878713
>Croats didn't do shit.
My ass they didnt, cunt. They were ethnic cleansing all to the top. They were fucked as much as serbs were
>>
>>28878001
mostly because inefective politics and propaganda. also, bed discipline that let to much war crimes that made very bed picture of us and give reason to USA fuck us even more...

serb here
>>
File: image.gif (236KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
236KB, 500x500px
>>28878729
>Zastava
>Shit
pick one and only one
>>
File: image.gif (486KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
486KB, 256x192px
>ITT: Rambling Christians sects
No wonder Europe as a whole is screwed... If yall just do a temprorary truce and remove the muslim menance first, this will be done. And then yall can decide to kill each other. Good?
>>
File: triggered.gif (1MB, 371x209px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.gif
1MB, 371x209px
This entire fucking thread.
>>
File: icLEj10.png (119KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
icLEj10.png
119KB, 1000x750px
>tfw everyone blames your country for Srebrenica
>>
>>28881659
srebrenica is a hoax, believe me i was there
>>
>>28878912
Look, I hate Serbs, but they are better than croats. That's not saying much though.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.