[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current liberal plan for gun control

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (34KB, 293x398px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 293x398px
Jesus Christ, just when I thought it couldn't get any worse

https://www.liberal.ca/realchange/guns/

>repeal changes made by Bill C-42 that allow restricted and prohibited weapons to be freely transported without a permit, and we will put decision-making about weapons restrictions back in the hands of police, not politicians;
provide $100 million each year to the provinces and territories to support guns and gangs police task forces to take illegal guns off our streets and reduce gang violence;
modify the membership of the Canadian Firearms Advisory Committee to include knowledgeable law enforcement officers, public health advocates, representatives from women’s groups, and members of the legal community;
require enhanced background checks for anyone seeking to purchase a handgun or other restricted firearm;
require purchasers of firearms to show a license when they buy a gun, and require all sellers of firearms to confirm that the license is valid before completing the sale;
require firearms vendors to keep records of all firearms inventory and sales to assist police in investigating firearms trafficking and other gun crimes;
immediately implement the imported gun marking regulations that have been repeatedly delayed by Stephen Harper; and
as part of our investment in border infrastructure, invest in technologies to enhance our border guards’ ability to detect and halt illegal guns from the United States entering into Canada.

JUST
>>
>require purchasers of firearms to show a license when they buy a gun, and require all sellers of firearms to confirm that the license is valid before completing the sale;

LOL WUT

No fucking way.
>>
>women's groups
Because fuck men's groups, amirite?
>>
>>28854998
non american / dindu confirmed
>>
>>28855014

I'm Canadian, you're clearly too autistic to perceive sarcasm.
>>
Why don't they have some people from firearm advocacy and rights groups? What the fuck do women's groups have to do with gun laws?
>>
>>28854978

Click on the link, scroll down the page. There is a voting system. Please vote, we are at 30k votes, for a average of 3.6 star. We need to bring it down.
Make canada great again, burgerbros
>>
>>28855113
...wow, haha, just wow
>>
>>28855272
Looks like it's working, as it's down to 3.45 stars now.
>>
>>28855269

Because women have a physical advantage over men and thereby want to get rid of men's ability to use firearms to even the playing field. :^)
>>
Can someone explain to me why women's groups are such a big thing there, and why they are allowed direct access to government bodies?
>>
>>28855269
A bunch of clucking soccermom hens comprises more than half of all these organizations. Moms demand gunsense, moms demand action, moms demand, moms demand. These fattened suburbanite women are the backbone of these protests because they are the only ones that are guaranteed not only to be ignorant but loud, stubborn and downright bossy when it comes to expressing their opinions, something that they've grown accustomed to around their houses. If good, honest people had as much time off as half of the liberal voting base, this would be a complete utter joke. Rant over.
>>
>>28855272
I hope that helped poutinebro.
>>
>>28855305
Because feminism is a cancer.
>>
>>28855305

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/%C3%89cole_Polytechnique_massacre

tl;dr version:

>Mark Lépine, born Gamil Gharbi, has an abusive Algerian father who beats the shit out of him and his mother growing up, instilling the whole "women are inferior" thing into him
>He grows up, goes to an Engineering school and goes full retard because there are women in the classroom (who probably didn't want to touch his peepee)
>He buys a Mini-14, walks into a classroom and tells all the men in the room to walk out, which they do
>He proceeds to shoot all the women in the room
>Police, who don't know how to respond to an active shooter, wait outside something like 45 minutes before entering

This was in 1989 and, to this day, anti-gunners dance in the long-dry blood of the victims of that massacre every December 6th.
>>
>>28855008
Because
>muh polytechnique
>>
>>28855305
A sexism-motivated shooting that happened over a quarter century ago. These fuckwads will milk the shit out of anything that suits their agenda.
>>
>>28855355

For reference, it was 18 years before Virginia Tech and George Bush (Sr) just got in office.
>>
>>28855338
>durkadurk retard durkas
"CLEARLY THIS MEANS WE HAVE TO LET WOMEN'S GROUPS DICTATE NATIONAL LEGISLATION"
What the fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>28855338
Talk about cunt destroyer
>>
>>28855378

Preaching to the fucking choir, dude.
>>
>>28855338
no one wants to blame the fucking abusive bullshit and instead wants to grab guns? what da f
>>
>>28855381
Kek, if only he could have got more
>>
>>28855402

Best part: The Mini-14 is still non-restricted in Canada (Easiest non-antique firearms to acquire) and then when we had more shootings in Quebec, they decided to make MORE laws.
>>
On mobile. I got the 1 and 5 stars backwards. I fucked it up. I'm sorry, /k/.
>>
>>28855378
Canada is what happens when the Tumble whales get their sausage fingers in deep. Don't ever underestimate the determination of a sexually frustrated white woman with a persecution complex and an ax to grind.
>>
>>28855426

You say that, but Canada isn't even remotely the worst off in the Anglosphere with regards to that shit.
>>
>>28855437
But the rest of the anglosphere has the balls to not let them get their way every time
>>
>>28855443
>every time

The easiest way of being proven wrong is to use an absolute statement, Anon.

The UK and Australia are both significantly worse off.

Canada benefits a lot from the close proximity and shared history with the US.
>>
>>28855437
Buddy, no one else in the Anglosphere has managed to let feminists get such a firm grip on things like Canada has.
>>
>>28855338
He shot men as well, it's just that they didn't die in the attack.
>>
>>28855477
>they didn't die in the attack

Because men are superior
>>
>>28854978
>letting the RCMP and soccermoms dictate the laws
>implying they aren't worse than politicians
Jesus Christ, Canada. You're letting one of the most corrupt organizations in the western world and emotional turbocunts with no knowledge of firearms dictate the laws.
>>
>>28854978
>representatives from women’s groups

Yeah, that makes total sense.

I hope this new PM dies a horrible horrible death.
>>
File: 1385994448198.jpg (69KB, 572x626px) Image search: [Google]
1385994448198.jpg
69KB, 572x626px
>>28855506
>give natives free money
>they spend it all on drugs and end up killing each other
>blames canada
>take in refugees
>kick out canadians from hotels/apartments
>refugees complain and want to go home
>>
>>28855282
>>28855324

Thanks alot, but we need more : (
>>
File: 1432097220564.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1432097220564.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
>Because it's 2015
When you havre someone like this in charge you're pretty much fucked up.
>>
>>28855338
fuck, the guy was some algerian african scum? His father was some mudslime abusive piece of shit?

ffs the guy that shot up parliament hill couple years back was the same, french-canadian mother and mudslime immigrant father.

fucking liberals, the way they talk about him they act as if it was some big ebil white male patriarchal oppressor. In reality, he was a sexist sand nigger.
>>
>>28855269

Because it's 2016, you shitlord.
>>
>>28855269
their logic is probably that women are victims of guns because da big ebil white patriarchy uses violence and guns to oppress women, so women's groups should be involved in anti-gun laws.
>>
>>28855545
GO CANADA
>>
>>28855338
>mini-14
First that guy, then based Breivik. What is it about the mini-14 that makes people kill?
>>
>>28855555
Czech em
>>
File: image.jpg (19KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19KB, 250x250px
>>28855555
>quints
>>
>>28855895
Now you understand why Bill Ruger wanted mag limits. The Mini-14 contains within the basic design madness that causes murder.
>>
>>28855555
Take it over to /pol/. Just be subtle about it.
>>
https://youtu.be/fqci_hV4vjE
>>
>>28856102
The curse of Winchester for a new generation
>>
>>28855269
It's fashionable for feminists to make literally everything about their vagina. They probably think rifles are too phallic
>>
>>28856884
>give us free
>we wuz kings
>>
File: Screenshot_20160209-132944.png (134KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160209-132944.png
134KB, 1440x2560px
>>28856131

Thanks for the idea, I made a thread about it. Was not very subtle tho

>>>/pol/63563963
>>
>>28855425
>https://www.liberal.ca/realchange/guns/
just click again you can revote
>>
File: obongo cuckdeau.jpg (1MB, 1920x1161px) Image search: [Google]
obongo cuckdeau.jpg
1MB, 1920x1161px
>>28855561
I hate you because I laughed, and know how true it is. Oy vey. Hold me.
>>
>>28854978
See, we need to somehow get word out EVERYWHERE that Trudeau is going to get rid of bill C42 and let woman beaters get firearms licenses again. You have to appeal to emotions for those retards and saying "He's making a mistake! I don't want wife beaters to have guns <:^("

It's so absolutely frustrating how people can make and change laws without knowing anything about what they're doing.
>>
Voted 1 star. Burn this piece of legislation to the ground before it multiplies
>>
>>28855559
He was raised in an agnostic way. If anything, if he lived today, he'd shitpost on /pol/ or /r9k/ on how working women don't have time to fuck him. And of course, the same feminists see him as a victim too. Stop naming the shooters, stop telling their score and stop talking about their agenda.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.