[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
What kind of targets do you like?
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 24
What kind of targets do you like?
>>
>>28852037
>"champion pistol shooter"
>zero trigger discipline
>>
>>28852037
Larue targets a kilometer out
>>
>>28852053
champion of the girl scout competition of '98
>>
File: 362147[1].jpg (41 KB, 880x660) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
362147[1].jpg
41 KB, 880x660
B27s
>>
-PETA euthanized 84% of their animals in 2010.
-expect people to stop hunting.
>>
GET YOUR FUCKING FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER
>>
>>28852037
> Woman championship shooter
Cool
> Supports PETA and is anti-hunting
I guess that explains why she has no fucking clue what she's doing.
>>
>>28852037
>i love pistol shooting but people shouldnt hunt it should be banned
>i love hunting. But people shouldnt use pistols because they are dangerous, there is not "sport" in shooting, guns are for food

Literally why Australians need a license for bolt action rifles and a much harder to obtain license for handguns

Because people split votes....
>>
>You are my target
>>
>>28852053

>PETA supporter

>Against killing animals

I see bigger problems in her life Anon. Maybe that is just the cure.
>>
>>28852037
Just found one.
>>
File: 20151217_192331.jpg (3 MB, 4160x2340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
20151217_192331.jpg
3 MB, 4160x2340
I'll bring any notebook and a sharpie and make my own targets. Save money.
>>
>>28852037
Who is this and why does she not have TD?
Also, my range makes people buy their targets from a small selection. I use a grid target with four separate bull's eyes.
>>
>>28852037
Not only is she one of the fake ass target shooters, but her event is "10 meter air pistol". She uses a goddamn bb gun.
>>
>>28852213
(make sure to draw targets on AFTER you shot, that makes it look like you hit tiny bullseyes every shot)
>>
>>28852213
This
I shoot innawoods(behind my house) so it's either what you said or trash(old oil jugs, magazines, newspaper taped to a tree)
Fuck spending money
>>
>>28852053
It's for the photoshoot you stupid fucking nigger holy fuck every GOD DAMN TIME
>>
>>28852283
>pro tip
>>
>>28852168
>point blank
>unsuspecting targets
And yet they still don't make a single hit.
>>
>>28852037
POO IN LOO
>>
>>28852037
Soft targets
>>
why doesn't she use the front camera
>>
>>28852305
If she's a champion shooter it should be second nature you asslicker.
>>
>shoot selfies, not animals
>shooting animals is bad but euthanizing undesirable ones is just fine
Peta every time
>>
That photoshop of the picture on the phone is terrible. They could have just recorded a god damn video on the phone and then taken a frame from when the professional photo was taken.
>>
>>28852665
She should also be setting an example. This is a perfect example of a "champion shooter" who hates gun rights.
>>
File: 1274331272854.jpg (59 KB, 531x361) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1274331272854.jpg
59 KB, 531x361
>selfies
Can we kill this childish and narcissistic shit already? Just the word makes me cringe, why did we suddenly have to give taking a fucking picture of yourself some teenage pink bubblegum sounding name?

In fact just kill 'social' media' altogether as it truly brings out the worst in people.
>>
>>28852625
These blast points, too accurate for Sand People. Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise.
>>
>>28852633

That was near enough my first

Also, why not both?
>>
>>28852037
Small game birds or rodents, mostly destructive animals.

Why is hunting so evil? How else do we preserve our lands from invasive animals? Should we trap them and confine them to cages till they die? Should we move them once caught to another eco system to allow them to either destroy it or die because they can't adapt? What about euthanizing them? Those are all ethical ways to destroy animals, right?

>No thanks
>I'll just shoot the fucker dead
>>
>>28852708
>This is a perfect example of a "champion shooter" who hates gun rights.

The 2A isn't about hunting, though.
>>
>>28852191
That was a good thread
>>
>>28852708
where does she say anything about gun right? she just said she likes PETA and not shooting animals
nothing about banning high capacity assault clips or barrel shrouds
>>
>>28852749
One word, well ok two

Emoji

Hashtag

ITS A FUCKING EMMOTICON AND A POUND SUGN YOU MILLENIAL FUCKS. I WAS THERE IN 1984 WHEN SOVIET FORCES INVADED THE US, I WAS THERE WHEN THE BERLIN WALL FELL, I WAS THERE FOR REGANOMICS AND FLOCK OF SEAGULLS. WHERE WERE YOU? YOU WEREN'T EVEN CUM! I FUCKING INVENTED ONLINE GAMING ON A COMMODORE 64 AND IT TOOK EIGHTEEN MINUTES TO MOVE A FUCKING SET OF TEN PIXELS OB DIALUP. FUCK THIS GENERATION. SEPTEMBER 11TH SHOULD HAVE HAPPENED NATIONWIDE.
>>
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 250x400) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 250x400
>>28852053
Up yours.
>>
>>28853001
He was before the four rules were created and spread. Miss champion shooter has no excuse.
>>
>>28852037

>Say no to ever eating meat
>Say yes to overpopulation of certain animals and the resulting crises.

Fucking morons.
>>
>>28852961
And you know what?
Your generation made the generation you bitch about daily.
Your generation is what the generation you made is trying to be.
Your generation wanted free shit and elected someone to give it to you.
Your generation voted for the gun bans/restrictions we now have.
Suck it up and remember that you're no better than what you made you fucking monster.
We're all monsters though, I suppose.
But we shouldn't bitch about the shit we created.
>>
>>28852961

>This guy bitching

YOU DON'T EVEN APPRECIATE THE 1990'S FOR WHAT THEY WERE.
>>
>>28853001

>nigger, I could make a gun out of my pubes in 3 seconds if I wanted. Don't try to tell me I'm being unsafe
>>
The ones with a heartbeat
>>
>>28853001
When you are John Moses Fucking Browning you get to do whatever the hell you want.
>>
>>28852037
>Heena Sidhu

DESIGNATED
>>
>>28853010
>the four rules are anything worth noting
The four rules are for saying to five and six year olds.
Have you ever found your finger doing shit you didn't make it do?
>>
>>28852961
I thought emoticons are :) ;) =D =( and things like that. Emojis are the little pictures.
I also think of hashtag as a pound sign being used for specific things, like tagging posts. If I see a pound sign in other contexts it's not a hashtag.
>>
>>28853048
yeah when i finger banged ur mum last night

lmao owned kid
>>
>>28852037
There's no magazine
>>
>>28852213
Why bring a belt like to an indoor range?
>>
>>28852037
God damn PETA you're not even doing a selfie right
>>
File: image.jpg (505 KB, 1024x819) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
505 KB, 1024x819
>>28852206
>it's a PETS doesn't understand what carrying capacity of an ecosystem is episode

>it's a PETA doesn't understand what happens in ecosystems with no predators episode

>Its a PETA is a raging hypocrite episode
>>
>>28852670
Wild animals vs slaves that can't survive on their own.

It's a pretty stupid philosophy, but that's PETA for you.
>>
>>28852037
I work at a gym and tennis courts, so I always have access to tennis ball cans.
Also that picture is all sorts of retard.
>>
>>28855309
No it's not. It's hypocrisy. They spend billions on advertising, but can't feed 2,000 dogs a year?
All while they spout that all life is sacred and taking any life is murder?
No, that's not a philosophy, it's a cult.
>>
Imagine you're a predated animal. Which of these scenarios do you think would be best for you?

>You live in a cage your entire life. You're separated at birth from your parents, you have no choice in what kind of food you eat, you have minimal socializing, you may have body parts (like horns and stuff) removed to make you less dangerous and then one day you get funneled into a slaughterhouse.

>You live in the woods, eating the food you want, socializing with others of your species, but then there are too may of you in one place, you run out of food and you die cold and hungry during the winter.

>You live in the woods, eating the food you want, socializing with others of your species, but then you get hunted down by a pack of wolves or some shit, torn limb from limb while very much awake.

>You live in the woods, eating the food you want, socializing with others of your species, but one day you hear a loud sound and die before you even hit the ground.
>>
>>28855470
In their minds, those animals are slaves to humans, incapable of existing without man, so they and all other domestic animals should become extinct.

Never said it was a good philosophy, just that that's their stated goal. They don't want humans killing wild animals because they should be out there being free, doing wild animal things...like getting mauled horribly by a cougar and eaten while they're still alive.
>>
>>28855583
I doubt the body of tween vegans that make up PETA have seriously considered the ramifications of their movement.

The thing that has always irked me about them is the saccharine nihilism with which they view the world.

>>"We must close all cattle ranches and cut down the barbed wire so the cows can be happy and free to frolic in the fields with their calves!"

"What about when winter comes?"

>>"Well at least they're not in cages!"
>>
Oh look, it is this thread again. /k/ thinks again that they can outshoot a champion air pistol. Do you have any idea how hard this is? It is harder then shooting normal guns (bullet is longer in the barrel) and those girls train for 5 hours a day for such events.
>>
>>28852037
Living and breathing ones.
>>
>>28852037
>its okay to buy genocide-tier factory slaughtered cow, pig, and chicken meat

>but if you go kill a deer that spent a long healthy life in the wild, for food, you are a horrible monster

COGNITIVE DISSONANCE
>>
>>28855583
>doing wild animal things...like getting mauled horribly by a cougar and eaten while they're still alive.
I giggled
>>
>>28855835
>It is harder then shooting normal guns (bullet is longer in the barrel)

The fuck does this even mean?
>>
>>28855835
>(bullet is longer in the barrel)

I read that as
>bullet is longer than the barrel

but anyway, we are just disagreeing with the woman for supporting PETA.
>>
>>28855835
Sport shooting like this is gay.

And it's even gayer if it's done with air pistols.
>>
>>28855835
>/k/ thinks again that they can outshoot a champion air pistol
except that did not happend yet
>>
>>28855882
PETA would say both of those things are murder, wool and honey is slavery, and that house pets are being held prisoner.

I don't agree with them, but at least they're consistent.
>>
>>28855995
What about all the bugs we kill under our feet on a daily basis. Or the plants we murder for satisfy our hunger?
>>
My only problem with hunting is that I never get a fucking deer tag. Been on a 5 year drought in my state.
>>
>>28856021
>asking for permission to hunt
Lemme guess, you have a fishing license too?
>>
File: 1454157444157.jpg (1014 KB, 1500x2250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454157444157.jpg
1014 KB, 1500x2250
>>28855882

This.

It's the reason I don't have a problem with Vegans, at least they are logically consistent. Not to mention, people act like if you don't hunt Deer it will somehow change their quality of life. As if they would just relax, secure in the knowledge that nobody is hunting them. They aren't an apex predator so they're always expecting to be hunted and alert regardless if there are actual predators hunting them or not.
>>
>>28856006
>Plants aren't social creatures!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrrSAc-vjG4
>>
>>28852213
where'd you get that underfolder? shits sweet, fäm
>>
>>28856006
Plants are neither sentient nor sapient, bugs are not sapient. Intention matters as well, killing an insect on accident (or on purpose if it's feeding off of you) is not an issue. The systematic exploitation of honey-bearing bees would be, in their eyes.
>>
>>28856006
While I don't agree with PETA, this argument is stupid.

Mammals are fully sentient, while insects operate on the most basic of instincts and plants are not even capable of that.

The truth is you hunt either because you like to kill or because you are willing to kill to eat meat. Don't be a hypocrite, both are just different degrees of being an asshole.

The fact that nature made us to be assholes and you are just not willing to overcome it is an entirely different thing.
>>
>>28855931

The bullet is in the barrel for a longer time then a normal pistol/rifle, so you have to hold it still longer.
>>
>>28856067
The mian issue with shooting air guns is the fact that there are 2 types of recoil involved, one moving rearwards and one forward, while the projectile is still inside the barrel.
>>
>>28856064
I like eating meat. And killing the meat that I eat vs. paying someone else to do it for me.

Also wild animals taste better. I cant help I have one stomach and HCl acid in my gut.
>>
>>28856085
>I like eating meat.
Fine, I like it as well.

>And killing the meat that I eat vs. paying someone else to do it for me.
That's fine as well.

>Also wild animals taste better.
True.

>I cant help I have one stomach and HCl acid in my gut.
That is not true.

You could survive and be healthy without meat if you wanted to. It would require a strict diet and a lot of effort, but it's perfectly possible to not eat any meat and be healthy.

But you are not willing to give up on meat because it's fucking good and you are willing to let those animals die to satisfy your taste.

That's being an asshole. I'm an asshole as well, and we pretty much designed to be assholes by nature.

No shame in that. But don't act like you are eating eat because you have, because you don't. You and me just don't give enough fucks to stop.
>>
I dislike killing anything in general, but a person's gotta eat!

I support hunting, I just don't want to do it myself unless I absolutely have to.
>>
>>28856067
2/3rds the velocity of a .45 isn't that slow for 8 inches of barrel. And there's no recoil to worry about, also less heavy parts moving. If anything it'd be fairly similar to a regular pistol in terms of difficulty. The hardest part of shooting one handed competition is maintaining your breath and holding on target with increasing arm fatigue. A tiny microsecond of travel more in the barrel won't magically throw you off target if you move slightly.
>>
>>28856123

Hi.

I have a pretty messed up digestive system. I lack enzymes to break down a lot of plants. Because of this, I basically subsist on a diet of animal protein, often fermented.

If I were disallowed the consumption of animal proteins, I'd stop being productive within days and die within months at most.
>>
>>28856029
http://youtu.be/-zfzT7QfLZc
>>
>>28856160
You are in minority that really *needs* to eat meat in order to survive though. It doesn't change my point.

Me and most of people out there could survive on a vegetarian diet. But we won't, not because we can't, but because we don't want to. Our convenience and pleasure is worth more than lives of the animals to us.
>>
>>28855826
Yeah...most of them don't know that PETA advocates for the cow's extinction. PETA has this posted on their website, they just don't advertise the fact that they want them dead, they just want the cruelty to end.

I chalk it up to the same level of stupidity as those who sign the petitions to ban dihydrogen monoxide.
>>
>>28856224
>ban dihydrogen monoxide.
How can you ban something that every car gives off?
>>
>>28856233
[spoiler]ban cars[/spoiler]
>>
>>28856123
>You could survive and be healthy without meat if you wanted to. It would require a strict diet and a lot of effort, but it's perfectly possible to not eat any meat and be healthy.

is this why all the vegan faggots look like emaciated feral ghouls?
>>
>>28856233
That's carbon monoxide you're likely thinking of. Dihydrogen Monoxide(H2O) is a fancy way to say water.
>>
>>28856246
Kek. so true.
>>
>>28852037

People who shoot Selfies.
>>
>>28856246
>>28856258
No, it's because most of them have no idea how to plan a good vegetarian diet, let alone a vegan one since it's a lot harder, and didn't think about visiting a dietician because effort.

There are vegetarian bodybuilders. You really have no excuse except for "too much effort, let those animals die" and "I have a medical condition and want to stay alive, let those animals die instead".
>>
>>28856064
>while insects operate on the most basic of instincts
Actually insects have shown to be intelligent. Fruitflies are actually among the higher tiers.
>>
>>28855498
>animal
>thinking
>>
>>28856255
Internal combustion engines produce small amounts of water.
>>
>>28856301
I dont say chimpanzees are assholes for eating other monkeys and various other fauna, why are humans assholes for doing what nature built them to do (be omnivorous)?
>>
File: 1368541050667.jpg (387 KB, 1358x976) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1368541050667.jpg
387 KB, 1358x976
>>28852037
>shoot infidels
>not animals
>Say Yes to Jihad
>Heena Sidhu for ISIS
Someone give her a burka,an old Nokia and a bomb belt.
>>
>>28856342
Because chimpanzees are not sapient and therefore cannot even consider other options available for them.

You can, You don't want to, because it wolud be too much effort. And I'm not going to shame you for it, because I'm exactly the same and know that, even though we are sapient and have free will, instincts run deep and are hard to overcome.

Being designed to be an asshole doesn't make you any less of an asshole if you have alternatives. Embrace the fact that you could be a better person, but refuse for the sake of your own convenience. I did.
>>
>>28856141

Yes, it does. I talk with numerous high ranked air (some of which also shoot nonair disciplines, some of which with ridiculous recoil, like historical guns) and they all tell me that air is harder. Follow through (holding the gun after the shot) is much more important in air shooting then in nonair shooting. Also, cool that you are talking about stuff you clearly have no idea off.
>>
>Arabs are people

Nice try OP
>>
>>28856338
Touche. Still, being dumb enough to want to ban water...that's right up there with buying carbon credits.

>catcha has me find trees
Even catcha thinks it's silly.
>>
>>28852053
>>28852132
>>28852168
>>28852244
>>28852665

how do you go through life getting triggered so easily?
>>
>>28856437
Yeah, it's mostly people who get all caught up in "making a difference" in some shit they don't understand. Like women's studies majors that sign petitions to end woman's suffrage
>>
File: 1453896866013.jpg (22 KB, 480x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453896866013.jpg
22 KB, 480x270
>>28856456
> putting your head under the tire of a truck with the engine running and someone else behind the wheel

> don't worry bro lol why r u worried? My foot is on the gas but it's in park

That's what you sound like ya goofball
>>
>>28856891
>putting your head under the tire of a truck with the engine running and someone else behind the wheel
yes, that is very much the same has holding an empty firearm, thank you for the insight into aspergers.
>>
File: fukingclos.jpg (3 KB, 134x153) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fukingclos.jpg
3 KB, 134x153
>>28856456
you forgot your pic
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 454x204) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 454x204
>>28856959
My four year old knows more about this than you
Certainly hope you dont own any firearms
>>
>>28856983
It is nice that your 4 year old knows and understands these rules, after all they Were written for children.
>>
>>28852037
Live ones
>>
>>28856983
>1 the gun is always loaded
no it isn't
>2 never point the gun at something you don't want to destroy
there is nothing in my house I wish to destroy and it is always pointed in some direction.
>3 keep your finger off the trigger until your sights are on target
I'd prefer to clean my Glock at home
>4 know your target and what is beyond it
the universe is a very large place Anon
>>
>>28857081
*tips fedora with a shiteating grin*
>>
>>28856983
Anon, it looks like the cat got into your clearing bucket again
>>
>>28857081
Do you take everything so literally?

If you sneeze and someone says "bless you" do you respond with "ACTUALLY GOD DOESN'T EXIST SO FUCK OF WITH YOU SUPERSTITIOUS RETARD"?
>>
>>28857232
>If you sneeze and someone says "bless you" do you respond with "ACTUALLY GOD DOESN'T EXIST SO FUCK OF WITH YOU SUPERSTITIOUS RETARD"?

The thought of this happening made me laugh.
>>
>>28857232
certainly not, clearly I'm the one here who is not triggered by an advertisement showing a champion pistol shooter with her finger on the trigger.
>>
>>28857272
regardless its bad form. you should instinctively keep finger off the trigger (airgun, crossbow, firearm) till ready to fire
>>
>>28857272
If you define "triggered" by "pointing out bad habits" then you are clearly triggered by your own definition since youp oint out something you consider to be wrong, and hypocritical at that.
>>
>>28856123
Good luck surviving on those supplements and kelp once the economic collapse occurs. And like 99% of vegans, I seriously doubt you have the ability to create those supplements or farm the plants they are occasonally made from.
>>
>>28857310
to be fair, even the strictest Hindu understands that taking the life of an animal in order to survive is perfectly acceptable. Pretty sure hard core Hindu's believe in vegetarianism much deeper than Cali-Vegans
>>
File: 1454995438565.png (1 MB, 1280x905) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454995438565.png
1 MB, 1280x905
>>
>>28857310
>Good luck surviving on those supplements and kelp once the economic collapse occurs.
It did not occur yet though, and most people do not live according to what their life will be like in case of an economic collapse, nor do they have means to be entirely self-sustainable.

> And like 99% of vegans, I seriously doubt you have the ability to create those supplements or farm the plants they are occasonally made from.
I seriously dobut most of the poeple have the ability to produce meat.

I don't know what your point is. If you have land, in most cases you will be perfectly capable of growing all the plants and getting all the supplements from animal products.

If you don't, you are not likely to be self-sustainable, vegeterian or not.
>>
>>28857272
Advertising potentially life threatening practices is dumb.
>>
>>28856387
>chimpanzees aren't sapient

that is highly debateble
>>
>>28857479
It is, but even if, they are not sapient enough to look for/make any alternatives.
>>
>>28857286
i exercise TD on windex bottles, get on my level
>>
>filename
>>
>>28852037
That trigger discipline is the god damn best I have ever fucking seen!
>>
File: 1452104548192.jpg (63 KB, 672x712) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452104548192.jpg
63 KB, 672x712
>>28852037
Liberals
>>
>>28857801
Hello ATF
>>
>>28856388
>ridiculous recoil, like historical guns

This is how everyone knows you're full of shit
>>
>>28857355

underrated
>>
>>28856456
I see what you did there
>>
>>28857801
i hol. (howled out loud)
>>
Paper Plates
>>
>>28852037
I draw a cross on 8 1/2 x 11 copy paper or sometimes notebook paper with a marker. I also bought some 11 x 17 copy paper and put multiple crosses on it.
>>
File: IMG_2766.jpg (442 KB, 1632x1224) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_2766.jpg
442 KB, 1632x1224
>>28858424
>>
>>28852037
angry lesbians
>>
>>28856123
vegan non gaining faggot
>>
>>28853033
underrated post
>>
>>28858661
>I can't read
Also, pic related is vegetarian.
>>
File: hs-1428955307.jpg (24 KB, 630x371) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hs-1428955307.jpg
24 KB, 630x371
>>28852037
What fuck. She can still sit on my face though.
>>
>>28852037
That pretty much the exact opposite of how I feel.
>>
>>28852037
How are selfies even within the relevant spectrum of hunting vs. not hunting? Also, coming from an organization that does far worse to animals.

My g/f and her family are in the dog showing world (literally travels the world participating in dog shows), and it's routine for sirens to go off, warning people to secure their dogs because they were tipped off about PETA agents in the facility.

PETA literally infiltrates dog shows and poisons and kills as many dogs as they can because they believe they are freeing them from cruelty.
>>
>>28858957

Dog breeding IS cruel, but poisoning the animals isn't helping...
>>
>>28858957
Then where are the resultant lawsuits?
>>
File: image.jpg (8 KB, 249x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
8 KB, 249x250
>>28856456
Kek
>>
>>28858983
No it isn't. They literally think they're playing and are always happy.

>>28858997
PETA doesn't get sued based on things their members do. That's like the NRA getting sued if a member commits a crime in the name of gun rights. They simply disassociate themselves with that rogue member and have plausible deniability.
>>
>>28859058

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCv10_WvGxo
>>
>>28852213
targets are inexpensive if you buy them in bulk, and not at the range: I purchased ~1,000 4 foot paper silhouette targets for 3 cents a piece.
>>
>>28859105
Basically, this guy hates 90% of dogs. Her family has literally never had a dog riddled with any disease. Any fucked up breeder (there are lots of them), is of their own personal responsibility.
>>
>>28858997
There was the case of dead dogs showing up in a dumpster behind a store, it was peta fucks dumping bodies. They were charged with animal cruelty, don't know how it turned out. Fuck those guys.
>>
>>28858724
he's on steroids and if he ate meat he'd be a lot bigger, like the Mutant. you gotta eat big to get big.
>>
>>28859207
Whey protein maybe?
>>
>>28852961
>#
>pound sign
£?
>>
>>28859207
>he's on steroids
Nope.

>if he ate meat he'd be a lot bigger
So?

>you gotta eat big to get big
That doesn't change the fact that he is big. What is your point? That if you want to get unnecessarily big to fulfill your selfish desires then you need to eat meat? Because it only reinforces my point. You don't eat meat because you have to, you eat it because you wish to and just don't want to change.

I eat meat too, and I have no problem with addmiting that my tastes and convenience are more important that lives of animals to me, and that it makes an asshole in a way.
>>
File: 1454465817331.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1454465817331.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
>>28859278
>>he's on steroids
>Nope.
hahahah

nattys really have no fucking idea about the bodybuilding world, do they?
>>
>>28857018
Yes, for children, yes.

Just like Algebra.

However, you seem to be incapable of learning either of those.

But anyhow we'll try to teach you.

1. The gun is ALWAYS loaded.

No kiddo, no loading that gun right there and aiming it at Jessica, she'll just tell on you.

Treat it like it's always loaded.

2. NEVER point the gun at something you don't want to destroy.

Never point the gun at anything you don't wanna hurt. But I guess you're dad didn't listen when he stuffed his gun in something he didn't want to destroy either...

3. Keep your finger OFF the trigger until your sights are on the target.

Just like how you should keep your hand out of your pants, HEY PUT THAT BACK THE TINY PENCIL, ok anyways, keep your finger always off the trigger until your sights are on target.

4. Know your target and what is beyond it.

Just like that time you ran off into the street kiddo (and probably the reason your amazingly retarded), always know your target and beyond. You don't want to destroy something you didn't want to hurt (just like your parents hope at burden free future before the fucked).

You got that all down? Good. I know it's really really hard for you to understand this stuff, but you'll understand someday.
>>
>>28859313
So says the one who can't properly use your and you're.

The dude is still retarded for not understanding basic safety though.
>>
>>28859299
Give proof instead of posting yourself or just shut the fuck up.

He isn't even that big, just because you can't achieve what other can even with a handicap doesn't mean everyone but you is cheating.

And even if he would be on roids, it doesn't change my point in the slightest. Bodybuilding is nothing but a hobby, not a need.
>>
>>28857272
I guess we shouldn't be triggered by people stuffing their penises in blenders either.

Although that's not very triggering I guess, it's actually kinda funny.
>>
>>28859374
>I guess we shouldn't be triggered by people stuffing their penises in blenders either.

wow, that's quite a jump Evel Knievel! from a shooter holding an empty weapon in a safe direction, finger on trigger for a photo shoot to stuffing dicks in blenders.

magnificent
>>
>>28859313
>Yes, for children, yes.
>Just like Algebra.

Algebra wasn't devised for children, what a stupid thing to say. It was devised to solve problems that were more complex than simple arithmetic could offer.

jesus christ
>>
She is right though.

A plant based diet is the best option for humanity and animals. Not only is healthier, it is more sustainable and ethically correct.
>>
>>28859358
not him but actually lift and can tell you the guys roiding based on vascularity for his size and a few other roiding tells
it doesn't really detract from your point though, you can shoot up all the steroids you want and you wont get that big unless you're healthy.
>>
I like to shoot at old appliances and budget cola 12 packs.
Makes for a fun time.
>>
>>28859655
This
>>
File: 22269625.gif (536 KB, 126x101) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
22269625.gif
536 KB, 126x101
>>28856456
>>
I pretty much only use grey silhouette targets.
Nothing fancy, although I like the ones that highlight where you hit too.
>>
>>28852037

These PETA fuckers always get me in a rage at just how disgustingly hypocritical they are, especially when they /put down/ more animals anually then are hunted in the US.

I bet they don't know that dogs /eat/ meat, and malnourish them trying to feed them vegan rubbish.
>>
>>28852037
>>
>>28855177
Because
>>28856031
google underfolder fampai
>>28859176
cool, i'll keep that in mind.
Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 24
Thread DB ID: 519292



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.