[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any /k/ommrades ever shoot an attacking dog? Here's a story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 126
Thread images: 13

File: 20140224-150935.jpg (92KB, 600x391px) Image search: [Google]
20140224-150935.jpg
92KB, 600x391px
Any /k/ommrades ever shoot an attacking dog? Here's a story
>Me and friend are planning boar hunting in Texas
>drive to his house to clean guns and shit
>lives in a sketchy neighborhood, just at the border of gentrification
>walk out and see his neighbor has a pitbull
>not bothering anyone so i dont give it any attention
>friend isnt home so wait on porch for a few
>friend gets back and needs help unloading firewood
>pitbull starts barking really loud and aggressive
>"don't worry anon, they have him on a chain and theyre home"
>nervouslaughter.png
>go back to his truck for more wood
>suddenly barking stops
>me and friend look and dog is charging
>had my CCW in coat which was in the house
>friend pulls out his and fires until dog stops

The dog was probably within 10 feet when my friend shot the dog and the family is pressing charges and I was a witness and have to speak on his behalf. We're in Texas but has anyone else ever had to deal with a situation like that?

My neighborhood is sketch too and theres a lot of homeless moving with their dogs and fuck me if I get rabies
>>
You can put that on your ATF résumé
>>
File: Cryptid_hunter.jpg (160KB, 990x816px) Image search: [Google]
Cryptid_hunter.jpg
160KB, 990x816px
>>28727778
Never had to do it, but the main reason I carry around my neighbor hood is people that don't take care of their dogs.

The second is the negros
>>
>>28727778
Trying to sue when the carcass is on your friend's front porch seems kind of futile, but what do I know, I'm not clapistanian.
>>
>>28727786
pic related.

>>28727778
He should be safe, he can counter-sue for legal fees after it's all said and done. If the dog escaped and was obviously attacking it's pretty cut and dry, why they would even waste time trying to sue just goes to show how stupid some low lifes are.
>>
File: himZD0Mh.jpg (16KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
himZD0Mh.jpg
16KB, 250x250px
>>28727868
Fuck, forgot pic.
>>
My guess would be that they have no real claim.
I don't know if this county has leash laws. Buy it is the dog owners responsiblility to keep it on their property and not have it attack random people. As you did not provoke the dog attack, by trespassing for example.
And your friend had to make a split second decisision to wait and see if this big pitbull just wants to be pet or wants to eat your face. He chose to not let his friend get mauled by a large dog that charged his friend.
As this is likely a civil suit. Just stick to your story, and emphasise that you feared for your life and you are grateful that your friend prevented you from injury.
Also listen to the advice your friends lawyer gives you.
>>
>>28727778
I've shot roaming nuisance dogs before. That pack did get more violent later and one of my neighbors finished the rest of them off.
I'd have had them, but they started to only come at night, and the way my yard is set up, I have almost zero safe shots from the front porch area. There's buildings and expensive machinery surrounding the main portion I can see at night.
They'd run out of sight before I could ever move far enough to safely get a shot off.
Basically, if I shoot a dog, it gets drug into the woods and never mentioned again, except for here.
>>
File: 1372357244736.jpg (36KB, 453x455px) Image search: [Google]
1372357244736.jpg
36KB, 453x455px
>>28727868
theyre saying that the reason why they're pressing charges is because he should have waited to see if the dog was even going to bite us before he shot which is the dumbest thing. His neighbors are full welfare and shit, I'm pretty sure they just want to get some money out of him.

mfw the EMS said "oh good you didnt shoot the head we need to send that to A&M"
>>
>>28727778
not a dog, but I have been forced to defend myself against feral crows b4.

>be me on the farm
>planting potatoes in the hot sun
>suddenly the sky turns dark and i look up
>massive pack or feral crows flying down towards me
>they peck my head, peck my back, peck my partially exposed asscrack
>i swing my hoe wildly in a circle and manage to damage at least a few crows and the rest fly away
>except one
>the biggest feral crow and probably the pack leader is flying around in circles around my head
>lands on my head and pecks out my glass eye and lands about ten feet away from me with my precious eye in his monstrous beak
>i run towards him swinging my hoe and he flys up and lands ten feet away again
>this happens 3 more times he is clearly taunting me
>the fourth time i decide enough is enough
>pull out glock 17 with extended mag from my waistband
>magdump 33 rounds into the vicious bastard feral crow
>crow is reduced to a pile of meat and feathers
>dig through meatpile and find my glass eye, still intact
>return to farming

just another day on the farm
>>
File: JsXxuus7.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
JsXxuus7.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>28727931
MFW I read the first 4 or 5 lines as "feral cows".
>>
>>28727778
the nigs are fucked, whole country hates pit bulls good luck ever winning that lawsuit
>>
>>28727970
not nigs, /pol/ tier white trash
>>
>>28727956

There is no cow level.
>>
>walking new jack russell (well not young, but oldie i just adopted from pound) was a brave motherfucker
>in woods on local hiking trail
>soccermom with big ass motherfucking chow-chow (AGGRESSIVE AS FUCK, i always thought they were cute and cuddly till this) and her three little spawn following behind her.
>soccermom screeches at me to get my dog on its leash, its illegal yknow.
>My dog has been a foot in front of me whole time, pays zero attention to other dogs.
>chow is growling and frothing at mouth like a fucking rabid beast
>my dog doesnt budge and just waddles on past it.
>women "drops" leash of chow after im about ten feet behind her
>Chow comes barreling towards Snickers (my dog, named due to the fact that he once ate a whole snicker bar the day i bought him)
>the chow bites my dog on the back legs and is shaking his head back and forth, tearing at my dog
>the woman is standing there, yelling but just barely. doesnt seem to care her demon of a pet is killing my dog
>I pull out knife
>children and soccermom scream.
>i start kicking the absolute shit outta the chow (i was wearing steel toed boots that day)
>chow screeches with blood in its mouth from my dog, and crawls on two front legs away as fast as it could manage.
>soccermom is screeching and kicking my back, hard
>i push her down the hill full force
>run up to chow
>I grab its head back and stare into its eyes
>start vigorously sawing at its throat, i have never been so mad or so hopped up on adrenaline in my entire life
>dog is staring and convulsing as i saw its neck in half
>hole in throat
>whistling noise
>so furious i keep sawing.
>my dog is standing there licking its fucked up leg
>I kick chow away and grab my dog, wrap it in my shirt and run back toward my car
>the children are crying and the dog is making the whistling noise and trying to crawl but is bleeding out like a fucking geyser
>drive to vets
>veterinarian is a fucking boss and my dog took like 6 months to heal
>>
>>28728017
of all the things that never happened, this never happened most
>>
>>28728051
fuck you and your chow, faggot
>>
File: 1449751635234.jpg (277KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
1449751635234.jpg
277KB, 500x594px
ITT: ATF Agents try to end in with the rest of us.
>>
>>28728017
And then you and the vet became range buddies, right?

Fuck off with your fake stories.
>>
>>28728102
Not only that but she used to be a model and they are now engaged.
>>
>>28727910
Prolly to czech for rabies.
>>
I had a dog charge at me once. I kicked it in the ribs, it yelped and hobbled away. Probably broke a rib or three.
>>
>>28727931
Crows cannot be feral because they cannot be domesticated. Tey; are only wild. Also, a group of crows is called a murder. You are claiming to have been attacked by a murder of crows.
>>
>>28728084
Nice.
>>
>>28728017
I have this saved as a screen cap from years ago
>>
>few years ago
>livin inna-city
>old fart neighbors with huuuge fucking golden retriever
>keep him fenced in all day because old fucks
>chilling in my room one afternoon
>hear loud crash
>fucking old ass fence fell down
>see fat fucking dog making eyes at my cat
>grab 870 w/ beanbag rounds (i like to keep a nonlethal option loaded)
>run outside
>cat already cornered in shed
>unleash hellfire on dog
>starts running the fuck away after 2 shots
>go to tell the owners what happened
>expect legal bullshit
>Old lady breaks down crying apologizing and thanking me for not killing her dog

everything was better than expected. I always keep that same 870 shorty loaded with beanbags now.
>>
>>28727778
>lot of homeless moving with their dogs and fuck me if I get rabies
i'm not afraid of the dogs cause i'm not a pussy but the hobos "keeping" dogs really ticks me off especially when they don't really take care of them and don't have them on a leash.

trying to drive after i dropped gf at work (she has to work while i enjoy life and get my dick sucked, feels pretty pimp) and this fucking hobo with her fucking pit mix cub that jumps around runs around and tries it's best so that i hit with a car. i got so mad i nearly called the cops on her.

i don't want to murder dogs not with a gun nor with a car and i don't want my car damaged. fucking stupid people that lat dogs go near roads especially undisciplined little shits.

fuck them!
>>
>>28728017
fucking pussy overreacting like hell
what you do in a situation like this is you step in front of your dog and give the aggressive dog a stern look and a good kick if it doesn't back the fuck down.
if they are already tangled you grab the other dog behind it's ears and try not to get your fingers chewed off by your own dog (little motherfuckers can get really mad only time i was bleeding from a dog it was my own and of course it was by accident) when you have it like that the owner can come to secure it.
trick part is if you have to pry your dog out of it's mouth. that is the other way to get bit.
>>
>>28728514
Nah, I'm glad I killed that chow, any dog that fucks with mine deserves to die
>>
>>28728525
meh, you probably didn't had many dogs for long.
i had a dog since i can remember sometimes more than one.
they got into fights all the fucking time and i took care of it as a child no matter how big the other dog was.
and frankly i only wanted to murder the owners.
dogs are just dogs. they are driven by instinct and mostly they don't even hurt each other much it's just dominance stuff.
>>
>>28728564
>they got into fights all the fucking time
You sound like a shitty dog owner. Fuck off with your white trash dog handling. Be glad your dog doesn't fuck with mine or I'd kill it.
>>
>>28728579
you are an idiot i see, it's not your decision if dogs fight or not it's theirs. you have to take your dog for walks and if the other dogs are off leash yours is better off leash too. somehow they are less aggressive that way i don't know why.
>>
>>28728618
You don't know shit about dog handling
>>
>>28728645
>kills dogs because he is a frightened insecure little bitch and afraid of doge
>other people who had dogs in all their life and had no serious incidents don't know shit about dog handling
oookay just stop posting now.

i had like ten dogs all totally different in personality and attitude. but even the most docile ones that wouldn't hurt a fly got into fight for the right reason. either to protect their owner or the other dog. there is no way around this without raping the dogs mind.
>>
>>28728692
My dog is well trained and orderly. It is alive.
Their dog was ill tempered. It is dead.
Proof is in the pudding
>>
>>28727778
I've had this happen to me (and wrote about it in length on /out/ if anyone saw it). Basically I was a cop who responded to a call about two different children attacked within a minute by a black chow. I arrive and tried to use a catch pole and a dart rifle to no avail. The dog tried to attack me, and I ended up shooting it in the head, and killing it as it charged at me. I was pretty nervous about it because I was the new guy on the department, and the previous chief of police got fired for putting dogs down at the pound by shooting them in the head to save money.

My best advice is just tell the truth about how frightened you felt, which says a lot because you're a doesn't afraid of anything wild boar hunter, and you were still scared of the dog. Make it clear that you wanted to protect yourself by shooting the dog that was aggressively charging at you, and are grateful that your buddy stopped the dog from harming you. If asked why you would have felt it necessary to shoot the dog, you can talk about how its in the news all the time of people being killed by pitbulls, and how even a 'minor' bite can still leave permanent nerve damage.

Only answer the prosecution's questions with yes or no answers if possible; if not, be as brief as possible and let your buddy's lawyer fix anything that sounds bad as a yes or no answer during his redirect questioning. During the prosecution phase of the trial don't try to be your friend's advocate, that's what he has a lawyer for. Just be a honest witness.

When it's your turn to testify again during the defense phase of the trial, that is when you want to give lengthier expounded answers about how scared you were. Don't be afraid to talk more during the defense phase. Expand on answers if at possible. When the prosecution asks questions during redirect, switch back to yes or no answers again. If needed the defense will ask you again about your yes/no answers. Go back to expanded answers again.

Cont
>>
>>28727778

you weren't necessarily in the wrong but you and your friend are giant pussies for being scared of a single dog. you wait until they start to rush you, run directly into them and boot the shit out their head like it's 5th grade kickball and you're gonna show the world, and they run away.

more than one dog at a time I would consider shooting, but i'd probably look for a stick or throw a few rocks first
>>
>>28728341
you did right anon.
>>
>>28727778
I doubt I would ever shoot a dog.

By the time I knew the dog was definitely attacking I'd already be fighting the dog with my fists, trying to shove one down it's throat and trying to beat it silly with the other.

I'd only draw my gun if things got ugly.
>>
File: Product_908.jpg (26KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
Product_908.jpg
26KB, 240x240px
>>28728514
Or, ya know, you could just shoot the overly aggressive dog that attacks other dogs without provocation.
I've found that the assholes who have aggressive dogs are generally pieces of shit who shouldn't be allowed to animals at all. The dogs are almost always made to be aggressive because "thats sum bad shieet, I don't take no shit from nobody and neither does my dog". Pic related. Anyway, few years back some of the white trash neighbors up the road got a pit bull to guard their scrap heaps or something. This dog was an asshole. It roamed the neighborhood killing people's chickens, acting aggressive to people, etc. The owners had been confronted multiple times about keeping their dog penned up, and each time they were told to fuck off. My grandpa's brother (who lived beside my grandpa, who lived beside out family) had an old cocker spaniel named Rusty who he always kept tied up in his back yard. One summer I was at my grandparents house playing in the yard or something and I saw this pitbull come strolling through the yard eyeing me. Every time I saw this dog I went inside because I didn't want to get bit. I started doing stuff inside so I could give enough time for the dog to wander off. I went to look out the window to see if the dog had left yet. Instead of leaving, the pit had gone to the neighbor's house, killed Rusty, somehow worked him off his line, and was parading the mauled body around our yards. I told my grandpa, and he went outside and shot the dog. The dog didn't die right away and ran back home. My grandpa called to let them know what happened and I fucked off back to my house. Later that week, almost all of the 20 something dogs (including mine) were poisoned by Antifreeze, even the ones that were fenced in. Cops were called, but there was never enough evidence to do anything about it.
>>28728692
You sound like one of these assholes.
>>28728707
This. If you can't handle training your dog, you don't need a dog.
>>
>>28728724
Cont by dog killer cop

I think your buddy should be fine. If it is a jury trial, people tend to get emotional, but only one person has to be swayed for your buddy not to get convicted. If there is a hung jury, no prosecutor is going to retry a dead dog case.

So the criminal trial will go okay. If there is a lawsuit, it could be a little more difficult, because anybody can sue at any time and the legal burden they have to prove is less. The good thing is a dog is valued as property for direct damages (so replacement cost), punitive damages for emotional distress can be much higher. Realistically though they will probably try to settle out of court to get money, because the owner's lawyer knows he probably wouldn't win in a trial.

Please keep us up to date.
>>
>>28728692
No dude, even though he made that story up, he's right you don't know shit.
Just cause you've raised a buncha dogs like shit doesn't mean you know jack dick about dog handling/training.
>>
>>28727786
Just walk in with the carcass and you're good.
>>
>>28728757
And that is why the depression will eat your generation alive.
>>
>>28728765
>You sound like one of these assholes.

if you can't read then don't post

>I've found that the assholes who have aggressive dogs are generally pieces of shit

sometimes you get a dog as it is. obviously if it's a huge dangerous breed and it's too aggressive you never let it off leash.

our dogs were usually small to medium they were not much of a threat to anything aside from themselves also the aggressiveness is very situational. we had a dachshund that was super dominant any male dog that did not submit to his highness immediately became his mortal enemy. he never went after people or cats and anything, but other male dogs... we told my father that he should be neutered for his own good, but he didn't want to. so i had some trouble with him sure. but you learn pretty fast which dogs you can let him near and which don't so it was not big of an issue.

an other dog was never aggressive to dogs or cats or whatever kids also never she was great with kids but some old women really set her off. i sometimes think that she went after the old crows we really hated as kids maybe she felt this dislike or something. like how racist policemen have "racist dogs" you know...

i don't think i ever met a dog that simply enjoyed hurting other things and certainly didn't own one. they always had reasons to do what they were doing and mostly it was just acting tough.

you can't generalize this shit just because there are shit owners that get off on their dog ripping apart other dogs and encourages this behavior with their genetic failure of a neurotic dog, because that is like 1 in a million from when a dog acts aggressively unless you live in a really bad ghetto.
>>
Ok, OC story here.

>be 4-5 years ago
>Sister just got home from work, stopping by our house to pick up her dog, she starts to leave
>Pitbull off leash across the street, staring her dog down
>fugg.jpeg
>Grown ass pitbull biting at a golden doodle puppy
>Brother and mom are inside, freaking out and calling the cops
>Grab nearest weapon (a fucking ice scraper) and run out with our dog (20lb beagle) in hot pursuit
>Whack dog repeatedly
>ice scraper breaks, fuck
>some dudes who were doing construction on our neighbors house come over grab the dog until animal control arrives
>Sister's dog was hurt, bleeding and shit himself, our dog was fine (even got a few good bites in).

Turns out it wasn't the first time that dog had gotten loose, the owners didn't even have fence or a proper railing on their porch. It had attacked the dog of the neighbors who lived across the street from us before this, too.

In hindsight, I should have grabbed the single shot .22 rifle my dad leaves laying down the basement and leveled it against the dog's head. Didn't know where the safe key was at the time or that my dad kept his Glock 20 locked and loaded in his closet, or it would have ended much differently.
>>
>>28728017
sorry I speak some languages and fuck, some words in my english vocabulary still miss..

but what is a "soccermom" a mother who likes soccer? lol . never heard it before
>>
>>28728827
lol they were all fine happy dogs and lived a long life and none of them killed anything. you are full of shit you judgmental piece of ass plain and simple.

dogs are not people and they shouldn't behave like people. i don't want a dog that asks permission to bark or wag a tail. i just want a dog that is not too stupid and doesn't run under a car.
>>
>>28728525
I hate chows too after seeing what it did to the two kids it bit. When I shot the chow on the police call, I was trying to avoid shooting it in the head as it charged, but it was the best target that presented itself. Fortunately the vet was able to still test it for rabies. He cut the dogs head off with a razor blade, and stuck a plastic drinking straw into its brain to get a sample to send off to the lab.
>>
I am a dog person and dislike shooting them, but I have done it before. I only did it when they were aggressive roaming dogs. A group of three Pitts injured my beagle so badly it had to be put down. I waited for them to come back into the yard and killed each of them with a 308. The owner is a piece of shit and never knew or suspected it, and those dogs had effectively killed one of mine, injured another, and harmed one of my renters dogs just down the road.

It was a shoot, shovel, and until now shut up situation. It probably happened 5 years ago.

At work I have come close to shooting two, and probably would have been in the clear, but I OC sprayed them instead and that was sufficient. In both cases they were some Pitt looking mix that charged me from several houses over, barking loudly and baring teeth.

I really like dogs, but some will straight up hurt you or your property and it is not worth injury. In both of those cases at work I had not seen or aggravated either dog- they ran from their owners homes straight at me.
>>
>>28728914

newfag get out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28728757
Even a small bite by a dog can cause permanent nerve damage.
>>
>>28728928
well packs are dangerous you will have no argument against that from me. when you see them hunt in pack that's bad shit.

animal control takes care of this stuff here.
>>
>>28728946
nerve damage is no fun.
you never know if it will heal or how long it takes.
the peripheral nervous system is capable of incredible self healing tho so far i got lucky but i was really worried at times.
>>
>>28728892
You confuse assertive dogs for aggressive dogs. Dogs may be assertive by nature, but it is your responsibility to put down dogs you know to be aggressive.
>>
>>28728937
newfag?
what is that?
being new here?
yes I am new here, thank you for welcoming me :D

26 years old guy, and been lurking/b/ and biz since 19 maybe? I have never been in /k/

Maybe read soccermom in some porn sites but never had an interest in it, now see it here and wondered what the fuck that was.

Thank you so much <3
>>
>>28728968
I agree, that's why I think the people are stupid that argue you should never shoot a dog, just grab it, and stick your fist down its throat. I know they've never gone hands on with an angry 120 pound Rottweiler.
>>
>>28727970
I love pit bulls, always great big dumb lovable dogs, but one raised wrong, by shitheads, IE niggers and white trash and spics will be a huge fucking problem.
I had a good mid sized Pit bull mix and it was the nicest most lovable thing, had atleast 12 times a shady sketchy basketball American or highway orange bag salesman offer too buy it from us.
>>
>>28729049
i have tho and did not got nerve damage from that.
going to the dentist tho now that is something else...
for half a year all my sensory input from the right half of my face and mouth was jumbled
a simply touch or kiss from gf was cold hot prickly and painful.
fuck dentists!
i got nerve damage in my penis too, for many weeks i thought i will never enjoy sex anymore i considered suicide. fortunately it healed just fine in the end.
one of my fingers never got 100% but very small area at the tip.
>>
>>28728993
well if a dog shows it's teeth that's aggressive behavior. i don't think most people only call dogs aggressive if they maul kids.
>>
OP HERE UPDATE:
White trash neighbor was charged with illegal possession of firearms by a felon. 2 handguns and a sawed off .22 SBR. Friend only had to pay for damages to property, basically pay whatever the dog cost, which they adopted for $50. My friend basically has to pay 50 bucks
>>
>>28729101
>Have pernicious anemia for a long fucking time
>Only got diagnosed recently
>Treatment started last week

Nerve damage fucking sucks. One nerve doesn't fire at all and a nerve half an inch to the side fires too much.

I sure do love getting woken up by two opposing muscle groups suddenly going nuts and tearing my muscles to shreds. I've had to be put on muscle relaxants for 2 months at a time to heal that shit TWICE.
>>
File: dogepack.jpg (57KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
dogepack.jpg
57KB, 500x375px
Dogs should be considered assault weapons. It should not be allowed to have more than 10 teeth, hiding it in your bag should be illegal without a CCW license, people with convictions should not be allowed to have them and teaching your dog to be quiet requires a $200 stamp. Nobody needs military grade dogs (pic related), they can only be used to cause bodily harm. Dogs must be kept behind locked doors with food stored seperately.
>>
>>28729101
>i got nerve damage in my penis too, for many weeks i thought i will never enjoy sex anymore i considered suicide.
>i considered suicide.

Not suggesting anything or what ever, just thought I'd give my input about this.. but many men suicide because they think they aren't capable to give sex to a woman for their penis problems are either real or their own illusion. (media is controlled 100%, and they don't show any suicide on this, or any case about this particular suicidal cause, they might show kids suiciding from school sex abuses or w.e but not this one ever, and there is going to be a higher women to men ratio in the next 2-3 generations simply of how "BETAzised" men are getting today in all aspects)

Some end up suiciding for a real fact or their illusion of not being able to. then there are others who can't make life will then take other's people lives and enjoy doing it every day.

Life is all about giving/making life, or taking life, it's sad but true and thought from a Nature's point of view; it's perfect (survival of the fittest happen in all aspects in this fractal universe, even at the cells or bacterial level you can see it)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PS. I'm happy you got your buddy back, but if in any case it happens again remember there is something called Regenerative Medicine and the fabulous science world of Biology. (PRP, Stem cells, growth stimulants, scaffold matrixes, etc) stay up anon <3
>>
File: Concealed_Carry.jpg (2MB, 3264x2447px) Image search: [Google]
Concealed_Carry.jpg
2MB, 3264x2447px
>>28728948

I had to kill a few back before I joined the Army, honestly thought I was going to die
>Work for an "engineering" company that mainly handles concrete QC, structural steel, rebar, floor flatness, ground density, basically all inspection type shit
>Summer time in Dallas so all concrete pours usually start at midnight and end around 2-3 in the afternoon
>Go to shop at like 2300 to pick up my truck and equipment before heading to the site
>Shop backs up to the levee in extremely sketch area, and the levee doesn't have a fence
>Get out of my car and head over to my truck to start loading shit
>While walking notice a small dog in the dark corner of the lot sniffing around, little chihuahua, think nothing of it
>Unlock my truck, unlock loading bay and start carrying equipment to truck
>The one small dog is now accompanied by about 7-10 other bigger dogs pitbulls and mutts
>They're all in the dark corner of the lot, frozen, staring at me
>I stop in the middle of the parking lot and slowly put down my tools and equipment
>Its 50 feet back into the bay and only 30 to my truck but I'd have to stop and open the door
>Dogs are probably about 100 feet away,
>Fast as fuck a big pitbull bolts at me which the others queue off of and start running at me too
>Draw my M&P 40c and start shooting
>I don't even remember if I was aiming or not
>All ten rounds shot at them, 3 dogs down,
>That big ass pitbull got within 5 feet

I calmed myself down and waited for the cops, but they never came (Dallas lol). Dumped the dead dogs up on the levee road, fucking pitbull must have weighed 70lbs.

I learned a couple lessons:
I needed to get a new job
I needed to train and actually shoot under stress
Standoff distance doesn't mean shit if you can't hit shit
>>
>>28728739

Go look up pitbull on Liveleak. I'll be waiting.
>>
>>28729211
>putting most of your text between parenthesis
this should be illegal too, assault parenthesis kill
>>
>>28729217
>pitbull on Liveleak

whoa shit nigga you weren't kidding.. Absolutely fucking terrifying

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=64c_1453307108
>>
>>28729211

Not him, but imagine you can't feel parts of your dick. Or specific parts of it physically hurt to the touch because your nerves are fucked.

You know that feeling of pins and needles you get when your leg "falls asleep" and you try to walk on it? Imagine that on your dick.

Nerve damage sucks.
>>
>>28729243

Jesus Christ. Gonna need something bigger than shotgun for this one.
>>
File: meh.png (28KB, 300x196px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
28KB, 300x196px
>>28729216
>live in Bangkok as Farang
>walk past 7/11 near university
>somewhere around 10 adult dogs start barking and walking in circles around me
>buy my bag of basil chips and go back home
>mfw I did this every day even though I am scared of dogs
>>
>>28727778
My dad killed a dog. It bit him, so he shoved his hand down its throat and ripped it's stomach up
>>
File: 1425425370815.jpg (68KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1425425370815.jpg
68KB, 900x900px
kinda relevant but I got attacked from a bulldog when I was young
>oh hes a nice dog you just made him excited

shit makes me rage so much, seriously fuck those breeds of dog fuck them to death
>>
>>28727786
I'm glad this was the first response.
>>
>>28729257
I know what I am talking about, I study urology.

Fuck up the myelin sheath in your penis, and you will feel an "electric shock" that goes from your penis down to your foot soles, either in both or one of them.

that can take months to heal (8 months is like 70-90+ healed if not used any herbs/supplements and have shit diet during that time), and 1-4 days to start feeling that "electric shock" after injury to your penis.
>>
>>28729344

But have you ever had nerve damage?
>>
>>28728946
>>28728968
>>28729049
Here's the deal though.

BECAUSE I'm not an experienced dog wrangler like you guys I'm not going to be able to anticipate the attack, I'm not saying I am not ETHICALLY for killings dogs, I'm saying it's gonna be too late, I'll be defending myself with my fists before I can do anything about it.
>>
>>28728914
>>28728996
>doesn't know what a soccermom is
That's ok, you aren't American. It's an Americanism. Someone other than me should explain it better than I can.

>>28729141
Luls.
Don't pay. They have to take you to civil court to actually force that.
>>
>>28728916
We're not talking about dogs that aren't so obedient that they wont do anything besides breathe you dumb shit. We're talking about dog who aren't trained or socialized enough to be trusted to not maul people and retarded owners like you who see their dog's behavior and just say "lol dogs gonna dog".
>>28728892
>if you can't read then don't post
Somebody needs help with the English language and it isn't me. Maybe you should try to master that before you claim to be a dog behavior expert.
>>
>>28729267
Wow bro, you're so badass.
>>
>>28729211
nah, i'm not that romantic.
i just consider my penis the prime source of happiness in my life. just stroking it brightens my day. gf tells me it's in my hand all the while i sleep all night. she jokes about me being afraid of someone stealing it. i think i just like touching it and she is jelly cause she doesn1t have one. and yes it is also an important part of my image of self.
it's not that much about pleasing women but being a man. felt life is not worth living if you can't be a man. i don't know how people survive losing their dick or balls.
>>
>>28729141
>>28729375

oh hell no. Fedex it to them in pennies. 100 rolls of pennies lovingly packed into a box.
>>
Wasn't attacking me, but once I came home to a a half pit dog having snuck onto the property and killed ten of our chickens. Fucker didn't make it down the driveway.
>>
>>28729398

Sing it with me, now~

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP42y28GTqc
>>
Just going to put this out there before someone pulls the "omg hypocrite /k/" card:

Sadists, psychopaths, and bullies[read: niggers, methniggers, and LEOs for all 3] killing nonthreatening dogs in their own home != ordinary people killing dogs that threaten them in a public space
>>
>>28729398
I don't think I would be too pissed if I lost my dick.

I mean it would suck peeing through a straw and all and I would bitch about it all the time, but I could still do most of the things that I need to do.

I think I would probably compensate by smoking more cigars and drinking more.

My wife isn't that into sex though and we were both virgins so that might have something to do with it.

Of course, you never know what something is like until it happens to you or someone very similar to you or you've seen it a million times at your job.
>>
>>28729375

Not worth it just because nobody wants to see a pending civil action in your records.
>>
>>28729434

Fuck, the only way you'd likely be able to get any sexual satisfaction after that would be anal play.
>>
>>28729390
"lol dogs gonna dog"
yeah but that doesn't include attacking humans
dogs are bred to be obedient to humans their entire life centers around humans and when they don't get attention from humans they just chill unlike wolves. you couldn't live together with a wolf no matter how much it liked you they don't have this off switch for one and they don't respect your wishes or property for other.
dogs aggressive behavior towards human usually comes from being scared or being protective of his family or owner. if it's not the case the dog must be secured at all times like a wild beast or put down cause it's a failure of a dog.
that is why i find it over-reactive to shoot a dog that acts aggressively because 99.9% of the time they will not follow up and bit a human so you are pretty safe to handle them. if a dog does bite you (and it's not a warning bite cause scared and you are bullying it but an attack) feel free to kill it in self defense just make it quick.
>>
>>28727778

So long as the police can demonstrate that the dog was on your friend's property, it is going to be a legal shoot.

Your friend needs to move away from that shitty neighborhood, though.
>>
>>28729443
>see a pending civil action in your records
Who would see that? Do you have any idea what investigators &c can actually see? Brotip: whatever civil cases you are a party to are irrelevant. Don't pay. They won't even take it that far and in the off chance they do, they will get laughed out long before you even get subpoenaed.
>>
>>28728133

Nah, Aggies just love them some dog heads.
>>
>>28729433
>ordinary people killing dogs that threaten them in a public space
Don't provoke dog in the first place.
>>
>>28727778
is this the ATF recruitment thread? where do i sign up?
>>
>>28729418
fukken saved
>>
>>28729412
fuck I used to pay for my parking tickets that way. Every time i got a ticket where the meter read less than 5 min, id go to the bank and ask for that amount in pennies and I'd have them double check the amount with a receipt.

Later id dump out the pennies from the rolls and give them the box.
>>
>>28729587

I like to whistle it whenever I'm feeling down. It really does work.

>Shooby dooo wahhhhhh~
>>
>>28729362
yes

>>28729375
I guessed that, I am Spanish and had read it like 3 times in my entire life, and hey been using English for the last 16 years.

>>28729398
I completely understand it. I am virgin and will probably be for many years, and I have no intention of losing it to be honest. I will probably die virgin, regardless of how much the girls hit on me (apart of: I had anally fucked my cousin when she was 8 or so, for like 4 years, maybe 1 time a month - but I still call myself a virgin and I'm happy with it - I could even nail my own mother if I wanted, I just think real sex will disrupt me, it's either being intelligent or emotional. I rather be intelligent for now and be emotional later in life - letting my emotions drive my feelings is a bad idea for me right now, I have things to accomplish first)

I can't see myself without a dick either. I have gone through very dark moments of my life when I self injured my penis in purpose (fuck didn't want to tell anybody, but hey this is an anon board so well it's ok) for my own experiment to see how fast would I heal with no exercise(90% of the day the since then I've been sitting or laying on bed/sofa), barely eating any protein, just water and oxygen.

In May 19th 2014 I Jelqed my dick: 5 strokes in 4 different angles while 100% rock solid hard. I could scratch diamond with it if I wanted. it was super static poting upwards (soimetimes called the "Elf penis") you wouldn't be able to "spin the meat around"

Mid November 2014 I would barely get any of these "electric shocks" and could get my dick up with just my thought (something I always was capable of before the injury, just with my thought and PC muscle stretch I could get it 100% hard)

Feb 2015 I fucked my left ball just a very little, I like massaged it, and got those "electric shocks" lasted max for 2 weeks. (shit diet, maybe carbs and rice, water and oxygen)
>>
>>28729141
DO NOT FUCKING PAY.
TELL YOUR FRIEND NOT TO PAY.
CALL THE LITTLE SHIT'S BLUFF AND TAKE THEM TO COURT.
FUCK.
>>
>>28729518
Your dog should be secured well enough that it couldn't attack even if it wants to. Someone should have to come onto your property before the dog could even physically touch them.
>>
>>28729494
The problem with that, though, is that once you know when a dog is going to ACTUALLY attack you, you are in the process of getting your shit torn up by a large aggressive animal. 99.9% of the time, dogs act aggressively due to failures to properly train and socialize the dog by the owner. Some people don't care if the dog behaves aggressively. Some people encourage it. This is not the dogs fault. It is the owners. That doesn't change the fact, however, that you are faced with a potentially very dangerous animal that is behaving as if it is going to attack you without provocation. You keep talking about a dog acting out of fear or protecting its owner, but if the victim isn't doing anything to provoke the dog or injure its owner and it attacks anyway, that IS a dangerous animal that should either be kept away from people that it is not comfortable with or euthanized. People shouldn't have to ponder whether or not they're about to get mauled because you don't know how to raise a dog.
>>
>>28729614

Been fapping probably 500-700 times a year if not more... (I have a 2.5 times a day more or less)

Today I am like 80-90% of what my dick was. nobody knows about this, and never wanted to let anybody know how crazy one can be.

Getting horse dicks printed in 3d with your own genetics at home will soon be possible. thank me later.

>If my body with no diet at all (just so I don't die) was capable to get my dick to almost 100% in almost 2 years, Imagine what could've been done if I did take supplements and improved the stem cell income to my dick?

>>28729434
you probably didn't discover sex till much later in life.

the earlier you know about sex, the more used you will get to it, the more needy to have sex you will be.

Men who discover sex early in life, or are dominant as fuck, have natural high testosterone and growth hormone will ofcourse need to ejaculate often.

apart from I bet you are 35+

I would like to know what would have you said if you were 16 and still haven't touched a tit.

no offense, you just talking from a different level in life. you are at a different phase and it's normal for you to not be pissed if you had no more dick strokes if you are this old simply because you've got enough.

Me and that guy are young and need that dick stroke simply because our horomones and probably childhood made us like this today.
>>
>>28729676

Fuck him, keep your cc and knife on you for people like that and their dogs

t. groomer and pet handler

>>28729494

Usually is the key word, you find it over-reactive but with the dogs I've seen they have been the failures that people keep around anyways. Go walk through a rural ghetto with your 10-pound pomeranian in heat with no weapons on you.
>>
>>28729614
>apart of: I had anally fucked my cousin when she was 8 or so, for like 4 years, maybe 1 time a month

Wait, how old were you at the time?

>I could even nail my own mother if I wanted

Has she made advances or what?
>>
>>28729518
Methnigger please, go hang out on /pol/ with the rest of the degenerates
>>
>>28729243
>pitbull can't handle excitement after bath

it wasn't excited, it was trying to get the smell of whatever they washed it with off.
>>
>>28729751
I was 12.

I was born March 14th 1990

She Feb 18th 1994 (days ago was her birthday and I didn't tell her happy birthday ever, she's been moody on me ever since I rejected her for like 20 times, blocked her in MSN back in the time and all, she just didn't care for our family finding out - she came back on me real hardcore and more deeper the 24th of 2008 that my aunt (not her mother, just from my father's family and this cousin is from my Mothers family) and my father clearly saw how much attention seeking she was from me and sexual she was being to me, she gave me all the clear psychological unconscious signals a woman give to a man when she likes you)

My mother? AHHAHAHAH she is a "supressed" slut (i love to say it that way. "supressed" as in socially rejected/removed/hurt - you know she had a problem with her body which still have today regardless of how much she says she is over it, I know she is not - and that makes one extra point to make her have sex with her son) I could go on for long but well will try to make it easy and not make a book.

1 I work photography with prostitutes and "pimp" them, not actual pimp but almost, very close. for many years.
2 everybody thinks I'm one of the biggest players around
3 at school my family (mostly my mother) saw how girls go crazy on me and even make up fake stories about me asking them for sex (fuck this was in my first class ever, my first school ever... and all because she liked to watch romantic latin/hispanic "novelas" in tv - my teacher found out that later and told my mother that she doubts I did anything, which I didn't simply because that girl was the ugliest ever) girls even yelled "ANON I LOVE YOU" far from me and my mom saw that, apart from notes from girls at school that I found out my mom had read them days before we moved to other house.

-> 1 / of dont know how many will follow this book
>>
>>28730176
probably I was 11 and she was 7 even.

and our first time I remember it very well, I got her panties down and she accepted me very well.
I pretty much went ahead like I owned her as she was a dead toy with no consciousness.
It wasnt my intention I was unconcious guy too, but had a previous encounter with another cousin too which she did the same to me, so I did the same to this cousin too.

like i said got her panties down and put my dick to her ass, she even grabbed my balls and everything with 7 almost 8 id say.
its like she already knew how this all worked, lol. but im sure she knew 0 about life or sex even.

and i remember very well the bad odor, holy fuck it smelt so bad, i dont know if it was my dick or me that got her shit out of her ass mixed with her pussy and my dick smells. but it smelled horrible.

fucked her again next time in my bed (previous was her bed in her house) my parents wanted me to sleep in the down side of the bed while she slept in the upper part, and well i humped her leg
she kicked me "gently" didnt hit hard you know, but like a "let me be alone" but i didnt catch it that way (i did not know shit about psychology and women how they behabe when X or Y or Z happens, now I do and 100% know what to do in every single moment simply because of knowledge and being 100% aware/conscious of the moment I'm in, so know remembering this I know what were they trying on me each time, and found out many girls wanted sex with me something I didn't even realize at the moment, and thank god I didnt realize, I wouldve got pussy addicted probably)
so after that kick with her leg to pretty much my pubes/stomach i keep doing it and finally end up going on to the upper side of the bed and fuck her in the ass, like the last time. and it went good and it didnt smell bad this time, dont know if because of shower or what, dont remember taking a shower either. i cant remember such things, but the sexual moments i do.
>>
>>28730259

>I thought should add this before I keep going on with the rest of the text

very serious-faced or aggressive which I am, but I am not serious guy, I'd be a slut and fuck many relationships) (this also helps the "socially accepted" guy to my mom's brain so she thinks I am experienced guy)
5 I know a lot about biology and psychology, I can read signals, am a psychopath, sociopath, introvert and extrovert and I can manipulate your life if I wanted.
6 I think I am a man of God and I'm willing to serve God. fuck satan.
7 my mother have HPV or VPH papiloma virus you know? dont know how it's written in english the acronym
8 not gonna fuck her because of that, and I WAS THIS CLOSE TO DO IT when she had a relationship with this other guy she dumped (my mom only gave birth to me and my bro before VPH and fucked only by 3 guys - pretty tight)
9 my mom like i said she was sociall supressed/bullied (and my father too, atleast a little, but he is a pussy fag piece of shit, thank god I am nothing like him - even if he lost his virginity at 25 and I'm still virgin at 26, I am because I want and have things to accomplish - unlike him, being a waste to humanity only fucked my mom, paid for sex to prostitutes I pimp today and now is living with a russian prostitute and gets mad at me when I discovered that this russian woman was a prostitute with her sister 5 years ago, they both met when she stopped prostitution)
10 I don't know what else. maybe... when I was 8 and my other cousin when she was 12 I humped her and was afraid of impregnating her? we just rubbed.
>>
>>28730275
11 showing your dick (in a fun bold way, not a clown retarded way) at the age of 8-15 to one girl of your age or less, increases chances of having sex with her, simply she'll want it if she is virgin. that is what happened to me with the cousin I humped, I just didnt want to get her pregnant I had no idea what was ejaculation or sperm. I just knew men could get them pregnant, and thought that maybe if I did put my penis in I'd get fucked month later.
12 I dont know man... my mother told me she wanted to be a prostitute simply because they are given everything free and they get everything and live a happy life. she told me this last year. she was 45 at that moment. and she was serious. she's done few weird things that a mother don't do to their son, or shouldn't. but I think its because of my agressive/dominant personality and job (that I keep secret to all, only my mother, father and brother know about this and few friends - rest think I get rich from web hosting/dev, which I do but its maybe 10% of my cash lol)

one of the biggest advances? she inclined herself one moment when I told her about the prostitute things where I work etc, she didn't knew but she knew something was up with me. everybody thinks I fucked many girls, but I am a virgin, fuck I never went off saying HEY FUCK THIS AND FUCK THAT, they simply believe I must have, but I haven't because I don't want. I am a man and like women, but rather be intelligent till the day I become emotional, can't let pussy distract me. I have to make Jesus miracles come true, then I will fuck pussy, and if I die without pussy (hardly will happen, I will marry one woman I can ensure you that) I'd be ok, but like I said, I know I can nail and bitch I want.

3/ 4 maybe?
>>
>>28730287

when a woman incline her body towards you, that's it, and even more if you both just talked about sex and you looked confident about it. I talked about my job, sex, and with the confidence of being her son, I think she wanted it. But no thanks, you have HPV. (she also knows before i told her about my job, many years before that moment, that I am the open-type in relationships, you know swing and shit I'd do it with my "supposed gf" (which I don't plan to have) we had a conversation about this, and found out she was very receptive about me being like this, she said she was closed. which is normal they saying this from a biological perspective they have to represent "closedness of sex", but they are liars and they are just as open if not more than men about sex - well, after telling her about me being open, why the hell she looked so try hard? everything in her house broke, she was just beding over in front of me and gathering all the toys my 2 sisters had on the floor, MANY TOO MUCH TIMES, and more shit man.. do you know the "I'm weak so I cry to call your attention" thing? many girls have done that to me and with further stuff I realize they were actually looking to have sex from me - I just do it with % chances, and that is like 20-30% chances she is into having sex and if you add more things, it's obvious if she wants D or not. well, my mother wanted it with all the signals and sudden confidence on me for sex talks which we never did in our lifes. and apart from: she had just broke up with that guy who gave her 2 daughters - women when break up they quickly want another dick - don't know if you heard of "I WAIT 2-10 MONTHS AFTER BREAK UP boohoo cry cry bla bla to have another DICK IN MY PUSSY" yea sure, it's bullshit 100% of the time. they are the biggest sluts and my mother confirmed it to me after being around the prostitution industry for 10 years)

I didn't want to make a book, but there you go anyway, enjoy.

4/4
>>
>>28728172
> Crows cannot be domesticated

0/10 step up sempai

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ho716AGGLM
>>
>>28730306

my mom was bullied/laughed at in school because something in her butt, fuck i dont want to give many details about my life, already gave enough with birthdates and about my family stuff and job that not many have in spain. (and country)

but yea, all women are sluts.

if they have more nerve endings in their cliroris than the penis....... its obvious what tool will like to be stroked more often if we know that humans like to feel pleasure :)

and the bigger the clitoris is, the more of a slut that woman will be.

I know it's suprising to know a lot about sex while being a virgin, but living off a sex this industry makes it possible (and more possible if you like biology and psychology and study them both...)

hope you anon feel served with the story of my cousin and mother. (also another thing: my mother told me she felt attracted to her brother after not seeing him for a year or so, and he had changed alot, he became and adult since last time she saw him, and that made her like her brother, or so she told me, but she lost her attraction quick, i guess because he is a dumb prick) <- so yea that also makes it possible for her to want to nail her son.
and I think its possible for any son to fuck their own mother if they do things right. every thing is possible if you do it right, luck doesn't exist. it all depends on the facts.
>>
>>28727931
Odin?
>>
>>28730359
>living off the sex industry***

virgin and never took drugs should I also mention. I've got endless opportunities for free coke.

I am 100% dedicated to myself.
>>
>>28730176
>>28730259
>>28730275
>>28730287
>>28730306
>>28730359

why don't you shut the fuck up?
>>
>>28728172
Don't you mean it was attempted murder by crows?
>>
>>28730380

>>28729751

These things can't be explained with hand signals, you know?
>>
>>28728914
Holy fuck learn to internet
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soccer_mom
>>
>>28729141
> Paying property damage on runaway dog
lolno. Who ordered that? A court? Some $5-an-hour Lionel Hutz lawyer?
>>
>>28730380
he is the first person i seen here that has legit autism
>>
File: Hatred.jpg (74KB, 1275x697px) Image search: [Google]
Hatred.jpg
74KB, 1275x697px
>>28728017
>>
>>28728051
this
>>
>>28728122
don't forget that he's has a phd in math and makes $300k/year starting
>>
>>28728914
soccer mom is an american stereotypical suburban white housewife, she has 2 kids and both play soccer, she is often seen driving them around in a big SUV, she is also anti everything she feels could even remotely be a threat to he kids
>>
>>28728001
Thread posts: 126
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.