[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
FBI Releases Video of shootout between Oregon...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 44
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAGxDWKrjPQ&ab_channel=fbi
Discuss FBI operating
>>
File: 138138873152.jpg (272 KB, 1130x1527) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
138138873152.jpg
272 KB, 1130x1527
The habbening starts @9:00 minutes in
>>
File: 2016-01-28.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-01-28.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
dude got laid out
>>
Did Tarpman have a terminal disease or something, cuz this was a pretty pointless thing to get himself killed over. I mean, who in their right mind would try to get in a car chase with the FBI, you aren't gonna get away.
>>
>>28721493
so basically the spook who teleported into the trees is the one who escalated this whole thing into a gunfight?

>hey I can't even see what that guy is grabbing, better just pop him in the back of the head onehanded 'jaun deeg' style.
>oh it was just his wallet, but thats ok, I got a burner in my fannypack.

I cant be bothered to watch the whole thing, just makes me sick to my stomach.
>>
>>28721629
Pretty clean really. They let him reach for his hip a second time, and found a gun after shooting him.

>>28721670
Lolbertarianism.
>>
>be patriot
>be fighting for freedoms
>be shot in back of head with hands up by 200lb wannabe operator after they chase me down with family in car
>>
>>28721694
he should have kept his hands on his head and surrendered, it looked like he was going for a gun.
if that nig getting shot while doing a twirl was a-ok then this was good too.


they are basically begging for another OK though, they never learn.
>>
File: 2016-01-28 (1).png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
2016-01-28 (1).png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28721694
Yea from what I saw the guy crashed the truck and immediately surrendered only to get shot in the back; the rest of the video is everyone else walkin reaaal slow.
>>
>>28721670
>who in their right mind would try to get in a car chase with the FBI
where was the probable cause or reason for pulling them over in the first place?
>They go to this meeting every week in the nearest town.
>"We gonna get them while they going to this meeting, and just stick on a bunch of bullshit charges. We already bought the local judge to set their bond unreasonably high so they won't be able to get out, and the DA to make sure the bullshit charges stick. And if they get 10 years of fed pen, we'll just say their sentence wasnt long enough and rearrest them like we did those hic ranchers."

seems like the game's rigged anyway you look at it.
>>
>>28721694
He had a gun there. And you don't just reach into your pocket like that, especially if you've told, well, everyone they won't take you alive. He quickly reaches twice to where you might keep a gun before they shot him.
>>
>>28721736
>where was the probable cause or reason for pulling them over in the first place?
Arresting the ringleaders of an illegal armed occupation isn't valid reason for an intercept?
>>
>>28721736
>where was the probable cause or reason for pulling them over in the first place?

He was all over the double yellow
>>
>>28721763
Ikr? Fuck those teabaggers. The FBI needs to hurry the fuck up and kill the rest of these terrorists.
>>
>>28721670

Because it was a false flag operation.
>>
>>28721768
heh
>>
>>28721726
>bootlicker's kiwi-breathed words
if any officer was going to pop him, it should of been the one who could actually see what the fuck he was grabbing.

You belong with the undermencsh back in nazi germany you fuck.

>>28721735
you gotta know the FBI supervisor told the crew, "The first guy dies, if you can make even the slightest excuse for it, go for it. This way they know we mean business" Followed by a speech about "One sacrifice saves many" and other irrational ideology
>>
No one is questioning why they had a chopper, multiple vans full of tac guys and blockades ready for them? Cops clearly have been waiting to sting these dudes for awhile.

If the FBI/cops didn't escalate to fucking blockades and tac dudes then none of this would've happened
>>
>>28721768
probably wondering why the fuck there is a predator drone circling them overhead.

why the fuck is there a weapon of war flying over the streets of a democratic nation not at war with itself?
>>
>>28721670
He really had cancer, no trolling. He was going to die anyways.
>>
>>28721792

There was a mistake made on one of the live streams in which someone was asked to sign a talent release form, followed by a rush to cut the stream when they realized they fucked up.

False. Flag.
>>
>>28721802
That's from a police chopper, buddy.
>>
>>28721826
Why false flag though?

What is the next step in their master plan
>>
>>28721802
Shit nigger you really must live in the middle of absolute fucking nowhere if you don't see military aircraft overhead on routine flights. An F-35 went supersonic over New Jersey this morning.
>>
>>28721787
i hate that video and their tactics as much as the next guy but i'm not blinded by my anger.
had he kept his hands on his head and let the cops arrest him, he would be alive today.
>>
File: 171.jpg (24 KB, 613x533) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
171.jpg
24 KB, 613x533
>9:16
>Some genius jumps in front of a fucking 4000 lb speeding SUV careening off of the road in an attempt to stop it with his corpse

I take all the false flag shit back, this is too stupid to be false flag.
>>
>>28721792
>Occupy a federal building
>The feds come for you
>BULLSHIT NO FAIR

The federal government doesn't fuck around. Be polite to your mailman.
>>
>>28721827
were you there?

that hud that is so conspicuously edited out in a "unedited" video is from a fucking predator drone you ignorant fuck.

ever wonder why a chopper, which can hover in one spot, has to constantly circle around and have the image blocked out by trees?

fuckin idiot.
>>
>>28721840

Seems obvious. Further discredit "militias" in the public eye as dangerous nutjobs. Further the gradual willing disarmament and surrender of rights by citizens.
>>
>>28721858
It was to give them a reason to murder him in cold blood

>YOU SAW IT HE TRIED TO HIT ME, SHOOT HIM.
>>
File: 1446255761554.jpg (38 KB, 736x491) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446255761554.jpg
38 KB, 736x491
>crash into snowbank dodging roadblock
>get out with hands up
>fed with itchy trigger finger starts shooting
>lol he had a gun on his corpse, it was a legit shooting

And like Ruby Ridge, not a single federal agent will be held accountable for murder.
>>
>>28721858
I wonder if there's a hole in his pants?
>>
>>28721867
Predator is the name for a specific model of fucking huge drone that carries significant ordnance. Odds are this is footage from a much smaller vehicle with a much less scary name.
>>
>>28721842
If you couldnt understand what I was inferring, then you are too dense to waste my time explaining.

>>28721850
>he would be alive today.
suckin dick in fed pen for the next 10 years and getting it up the butt bukake style every shower. sounds like quite a life, I bet you would enjoy it thoroughly.
>>
He was hit and staggering before he ever even went for the belt. Shot with his hands up, panicked and lost motor control, staggered and fumbled going for his gun, then executed from behind.

Yeah, pretty much what I expected to see.
>>
>>28721891
ok
>>
>>28721900
Him "reaching" was reacting to getting shot.

Cold blooded murder
>>
File: 1449352778089.gif (1 MB, 500x670) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449352778089.gif
1 MB, 500x670
>>28721907
ok
>>
>>28721858
This is not an uncommon cop tactic. He is expecting the car to slow down enough to not kill him and providing his pals with a reason to use deadly force. For less extreme but similar cases you can find videos of traffic cops sticking their feet under people's tires to score an 'Assault on an Officer' felony when they try to drive away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lKwkn6JT74
>>
File: SAA.jpg (156 KB, 1142x857) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SAA.jpg
156 KB, 1142x857
Went out like a fucking man, pistol in hand

Meanwhile every nigger ever dies trying to pull up his pants
>>
>>28721898
>Any drone with a camera on it is a weapon of war

Neat
>>
>>28721914
That's what I'm seeing.
>>
>>28721925

hourly reminder that that cop got sued into oblivion
>>
>>28721898
you're fucking retarded, i never said he made the wrong decision, just that his actions led to his death.
>>
>>28721879
>discredit "militias" in the public eye as dangerous nutjobs

They don't really need any help with that. I'd say it's a 50/50 mix of unabashed white supremacists and undercover agents at this point.

>muh false flag

Not a chance
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ExyjxiBCjr4
>>
>>28721952
>just that his actions led to his death.
You mean driving away because a fed tries to shoot you the second you attempt to exit the vehicle as ordered?

Oh yeah, poor decision on his part.
>>
>>28721717

>I root for the feds

you don't belong here cumstain
>>
>>28721952
>oh gawd, no other police-state supporters ITT
>better start backpedaling
fuck off cunt. pretty much 99% of you tripfags are bootlicking bitchniggers.

>>28721936
>any drone with hardpoints on it is a weapon of war
why....yes it is. Skipping the fact I already REKT your ass with it being a drone vs a "police chopper", For what reason do you think they edited out all the info on the HUD?
>>
Fuck him.

>> Flees the police
>> Hops out with hands up only to reach down to waistband twice
>> Gets shot

- We also dont know what was said during the confrontation... but at the end of the day... if you reach into your waistband while having a gun pointed at you... your an idiot. Regardless of who shot him (Agent in the woods or agent facing him)
>>
>>28721900
Or, you know, he just crashed his car and was kind of old, and, you know, had no intention of surrendering.

There's a lot of the same kind of armchair analysis about the video in this thread that turned a valid helo kill into the "collateral murder" video. You guys are only seeing what you want to.
>>
>>28721670
lol i cant get why the guy would be reaching for his hip with 4 guns on him plus Tree Spook
>>
>>28721952
They were shooting at him before he even left the first scene, he was going to die either way.
>>
>>28721493
Holy fuck they just executed him with his hands up! Why didn't someone tackle him in the beginning?

There shouldn't any be doubt that they were planning on killing even there. A drone was even circling the operation.

If this blatant murder doesn't get people worked up, i don't know what will.
>>
>>28721999
truth
>>
>>28722005
It's a common reaction to being shot
>>
>>28721990
The idiots were wrong from day one and are unwanted by the locals. And this guy has been on national news proclaiming they'd never take him alive.
>>
>>28721925
The driver knew what he was doing. Fuck him.
>>
>>28721980
reaching for his waistband twice with 4 guns on you is a good way to get blasted amigo
>>
>>28721736
You just need to hire a good lawyer like O.J. Simpson did and bullshit your way to freedom. The system may be rigged, but nothing prevents you from gaming it

>>28721780
5edgy7me
>>
>>28722025
With all the "y'allqueda" bullshit the media spun before this point? I'll be suprised if those murderers don't get medals and book deals.
>>
>>28722005
he literally didnt reach for the hip until the officer in front shot him. watch the officer's arms jerk first, then the guy reaches for his belt crossdraw, then tree spook juan deeg's him
>>
>>28722005
TREE SPOOK 2016!!!
>>
>>28721945
source pls i need to see this piggy getting fucked
>>
>guy swerves into the snowbank
>officer straight runs right where he's swerving
>he gets out of the car
>spook comes out of trees and shoots him immediately
is this ruby ridge 2.0?

>>28721945
sauce
>>
>>28722046
They shot at him before he even got out of the car, that's why he left the traffic stop to begin with bromigo
>>
>>28722058
It's pretty iffy from this video, I'm not sure if he was already shot since he was staggering a little or he could just be struggling a little with the snow. I think tree spook just ended it after the retard reached down twice
>>
Any other /k/ommandos kinda freaked at the fairly recent influx of lefties? Like since when is /k/ rooting for the feds???

Reading these threads almost hurts as much as reading the youtube comments on the videos the militiamen are putting out.
>>
>>28721999
How the hell was the helo shooting the van a "valid kill"?

Rules of Engagement permitting killing people who are giving aid to injured combatants?
>>
Wake up people it's really happening. The confiscations are coming.
>>
>>28722081
/k/ has never been just yours, /pol/lack.
>>
>>28722081

You're not the only one who has noticed.
>>
>>28721980
the part where he kept reaching at his waste band instead of putting his hands on his head and not moving them.

>>28721992
>implying i support police
i've had my run ins with them and feel no sympathy for any of them but i also recognize that they found a legit reason to shoot.

>>28722009
i didn't watch the whole thing, i just saw the part where he parked his truck in the snow, as an officer jumped in front of it, then gets out and goes from hands on head to hands on waste multiple times.
>>
>>28721694
you're either extremely naive and ignorant, or mentally challenged
-he ran away once
-almost hit an officer
-exited the car with hands up
-reached for gun once
-reached for gun a second time
the fbi agents had every right to open fire
why would he go for a wallet like you claim
>>
>>28722081
They're just not being as subtle any more.
>>
>>28722071
>>28722056
hmmm I'm pretty biased since against these tards but >>28722056
seems right now that im rewatching it
>>
>>28722079
I saw the reaching and tree spook was looking at him from behind so his jacket was covering his hip, but it's up in the air for me at least. He may have been shot before and he may have been clutching a wound or he may have been reaching for his gun.
>>
>>28721722
you're a blind idiot
>>
>>28722116
I'm voting gun, because well, it was. Also, tree spook patch when?
>>
>>28722105
>the part where he kept reaching at his waste band instead of putting his hands on his head and not moving them
Because he was being shot, he wasn't reaching, moving your hands to a part of your torso in pain is a natural reaction.
>>
>>28721780
that escalated quickly
>>
>>28722125
>collaborator detected
Nice try, cuck.
>>
>>28722110
He had his hands up and wasn't reaching for anything. This was a murder of an American patriot.
>>
>>28721787
i smell a 30 plus year old, single white white man who loves conspiracy theories
>>
>>28721998
>> Hops out with hands up only to get shot, in reaction reaching down to his torso

fixed
>>
>>28722137
i'm gonna watch it a few more times and focus on everyone, one by one.
>>
>>28722084
A: RPGs are illegal weapons with shoot on sight status at that point in Iraq in the war
B: There was a convoy a block away that had already taken fire shortly before
C: Not an ambulance, and the van wasn't just helping the wounded, they were cleaning the scene of the dead and weapons
>>
>>28722110
>-he ran away once
as opposed to.....being arrested on trumped up charges and getting put behind bars with an excessive bail?
>-almost hit an officer
the guy tried to dive in FRONT of the SUV, not away from it. are you fucking blind?
>-reached for gun once
what time in video did you see this?
>>
>>28722152
>>28722153
You boot licking niggers time will come.
>>
>>28721802
perhaps because there are armed militants occupying federal land you troglodyte
>>
>>28721787
>he dindu nuffin
>>
>>28722146
>hands up
>gets shot
>reaches down, possibly to get pistol and act in self defense

Yeah just like ruby ridge. Train with your weapons and be ready /k/. We may need to use them.
>>
>>28722116
ya I don't think the video is enough, but then again plowing into a FBI motorcade isnt the best way to ease tensions if you were actually planning on surrendering.
>>
>road spook leaps in front of a speeding truck
>tree spook firing directly into the line of officers opposite him

bravo fbi
>>
FACTS:
• He was shot by officer before he reached for his belt
• The FBI agent in the trees dealt the final execution shot after he is seen reaching at his waist
• All witnesses in the truck claim he had his hands up when he was shot the first time.
• The truck was lit the fuck up by responding officers, with the tarpman's daughter and cohorts inside.
>>
>>28721992
Oh for fuck's sake, every airborne platform with an EO turret gets the data overlay blacked out. I work on civilian border patrol aircraft with a FLIR/EO and if we go on search and rescue and find some poor bastard in the water and they release the vision they blot out the position and other data. Grow up.
>>
File: image.jpg (209 KB, 1113x1376) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
209 KB, 1113x1376
>>28722173
amen brother.
>>
>>28721493

As much as I hate the federal government, that looked like he was reaching for something, I would have shot him too.
>>
>>28722081
I agree, the shills are getting worse on all boards
>>
>>28721493

Seriously where the fuck did treespook come from ? He's wearing a fucking t-shirt and just walks in from off camera.

I can't really say if this was a good shoot or not, because it's impossible to tell what the fuck he's doing with his hands.
>>
Well, he was clearly reaching for something. I'd like to know what they found on his person and in his vehicle. It's not like they had reason to believe that he was unarmed, he spent a good four to five seconds reaching for something at his waist (Could have been coatpocket, pant-pocket, waistband, belt) while at gunpoint after a pursuit. He came out of the vehicle with his hands up, frankly he should have kept them there.
>>
>>28722193
sauce? not saying you're wrong just curious
>>
>>28722186
True, although "witness me" FBI guy trying to stop a 2 ton truck going 60 is hilarious.
>>
>>28722175
Its almost hilarious because it really is a "hands up don't shoot", but he isn't black so there will be no outcry.
>>
>>28722216
Fuck you faggot loving boot lickers. He was murdered.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjl1hefqqWI

still don't see it, at 6:02 he reaches for his belt, i can't tell if anyone shot at all, just not hd and clear enough.
>>
>>28721977
>screencast of a phone video of a youtube video
/k/ tries to /g/
also talent releases aren't required for news, so what the fuck is going on here?
>>
>>28722193
Coupled with this >>28721977
>FBI stops group
>Lights up van after smoking Tarpman
>Kills everyone inside
>"Oh fuck, what do we do now?"
>Hastily recreate scene more in their favor with actors
>>
File: 1436721536121.gif (2 MB, 330x270) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436721536121.gif
2 MB, 330x270
>>28722230
>I can't watch the linked video
>>
>>28722224
He came from the woods, where he went after they set up the blockade. They probably expected him to veer off to one side of the road or another, and given that the snow was deep, they probably expected him to get stuck. I'm willing to bet there was somebody in the woods on the opposite side of the road.
>>
>>28722230
His source was a panicked 18 year old without a clear view of what was happening and a bias towards Tarpman.
>>
>>28722182
Lol he basically committed suicide by cop, granted even if he got hit in his truck, he should've submitted when he was out of the truck ( if he had any intention of living) and not be fumbling around in the snow reaching for his waistband while being held at gunpoint
>>
>>28722186
he actually avoided the motorcade, and an agent threw himself in front of the truck to give his fellow agents authority to kill him.
>>
>>28722174
when the Govt comes and says "You are going to sell us this land for pennies on the dollar, or we are going to take it from you" doesn't necessarily mean it was not stolen from its rightful owners.

>>28722186
Why was there a road block already set up? It was premeditated, with no reasonable probable cause for pulling them over to begin with. They just escalated it from the get-go and were gonna go with whatever fly-by-wire reasoning they could of come up with after the fact.

I would'nt be suprised if one of those FBI vehicles had a kilo of columbian in them, hence why they had a fuckin drug dog at the first pull-over.
>>
>>28722247
Watching the video again I spotted fed pigs shooting the SUV. Jesus christ
>>
>>28722247
ROFL, you morons are silly.
>>
>>28722174
who have:
>made no threats other than to defend themselves
>harmed nobody
>destroyed nothing

oh yeah those fucking animals, kill them all desu senpai
>>
>>28722272
lol maybe because the chopper had eyes on him and they knew were he was heading after Tarpman cheesed it,Fucking tearassing at a fbi roadblock is a great way to get you and everyone in the car blown away prettty irresponsible as well considering anons have been saying his daughter was in the car
>>
>>28722295
Of course, the easiest way to discredit a someone is to comically exaggerate their stance.
>>
I'm going to try and play the moderate here but the video kind of sucks. I don't think we're going to be able to draw any solid conclusions until we see dash cam or body cam (if it even exists) video shot a little closer to the incident. Shit we don't even have audio to know when the first shot was fired. Until then this is an opinionated shouting match.

To me it looks like he had his hands up, took a hit in his left side and brought his hands down to the wound. After that he takes the fatal shot. I can understand how reaching for your side could warrant more shooting. But I would say the argument could be made, but not proved conclusively, that the Feds fired first from this video.
>>
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1136x640
>>28722267
He was shot while his hands where up, then AFTER he is shot he reaches into his waistband (possibly to get his pistol and make some sort of last stand) then he is shot again and goes down. It was murder and the Feds will get away with it like they always do
>>
>>28722290

>I can tell from some of the pixels and from seeing quite a few false flags in my time
>>
File: cointel.gif (1 MB, 3584x3936) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cointel.gif
1 MB, 3584x3936
>>28722331

Indeed.
>>
>>28722269
lol avoided... he shouldve stopped before he had to swerve past it while speeding
>>
>>28722304
>destroyed nothing
Except the fences, the cameras, paving over shit, digging trenches, unusual wear and tear of the facilities...
>>
>>28722340
Get the fuck out shill.

/k/ has really changed.
>>
>>28722144

Sovereign faggot pls go
>>
>>28722340
theres a full 2 minutes of them blatantly shooting at the truck, what else are those flashes?
>>
>tell the world you "won't be taken alive"
>go for your gun when officers have their weapons on you
>get to enjoy redneck martyrdom

HE DINDU NUFFIN

HE WAS A TRUE PATRIOT
>>
>>28721694
>>28721735
Please die. Actually, please occupy public land so I can watch the FBI kill you.
>>
File: Tree Spoop.png (155 KB, 391x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tree Spoop.png
155 KB, 391x346
How could one man be so spooky?
>>
>>28722329
>lol maybe because the chopper
if you still havent accepted the fact that that was a predator drone, there is no reason to partake in this thread. we already have enough stupid in this thread.

>>28722335
>body cam (if it even exists) video
you know every one of those officers has a go-pro strapped to their head. even local sherriffs have resorted to this due to false claims. But we will never see the video, solely because it was outright murder.
>>
>>28722367
Please see;
>>28722357

Im so sick of the collaborators and shills on here. Go back to fucking reddit and tumblr or whatever shithole you crawled up from.
>>
>>28722173
No it won't. You'll probably get yours courtesy of a federal agent, though.
>>
dude was already hit before he gets out of the truck ,look as the camera loops around after hes dead, theres a hole in the windshield right in the river area
>>
>>28722374
It looks like they popped two consecutive flashbangs. Then they proceed to light up the truck.

And can someone explain to me where the video goes out of focus and comes back into focus when they are hauling ass away from the first checkpoint? Almost thought they edited out and put in new footage.
>>
>>28722384

I don't doubt it. If it's incriminating it will be "misplaced", "lost", or "accidentally" erased
>>
>>28722375
Nice try fed boot licker shill elsewhere goy
>>
>>28722357
Not all of us. Ignore the disinfo shill faggots. Some of us are willing to fight the Feds ourselves if they take this shit any further. And 2bh I honestly think most of us would desu senpai
>>
>>28722384
Tarpman wanted his last stand and he got it, if he wanted to live he would've surrendered
>>
>>28722433
He tried to but they shot him anyway
>>
What the fuck was with the FBI shooting up the SUV? According to the official story only tarpman was "hostile"(extremely debatable right now) and the rest went peacefully, but clearly in the video after they tag tarpguy they start lighting up the SUV, clearly unprovoked because none of the officers were going for cover like they would if people inside the SUV were shooting back.

I was never for these military guys but it is clear as day the FBI had no intention of this ending peacefully and planned it out to corner them like they did so they could spin it in their favor.
>>
So the guy reaches for a gun and gets shot. Good riddance.
>>
>>28722437
good on them they did their jobs ahahahahha
>>
>>28722421
I know I'm ready. This will have crazy blowback. There's militias all over the country preparing.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 600x600) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 600x600
>>28722421
Agreed.
>>
>>28721768
Lol
>>
>>28722447
3 more OKCs pretty please, bonus points for hitting BLM and FBI

popcorn is ready
>>
File: 1420031461118.jpg (303 KB, 795x1192) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420031461118.jpg
303 KB, 795x1192
>>28722375
>>
>>28721493
Jesus Christ /k/ defending this shit is the fucking equivalent of
>"HE DIN DU NUFFIN'
"HE WUZ GETTIN HIS LIFE ON TRACK N SHIEET"
>>
>>28722438
Ever watch 'Red State'? came out in 2011.

literally seems like the same fuckin shit.
>>
>>28722409
>And can someone explain to me where the video goes out of focus and comes back into focus when they are hauling ass away from the first checkpoint?

Because, chucklefuck, the optics on these turrets are manually focused, and it's hard to get it focussed just right on a moving target. Then you change field of view and have to focus again. There are focus assists, but they're based on distance estimates - there aren't autofocus systems on consumer cameras.

Never mind shit like finding that the last person to use the turret - or, if you're swapping back and forth to take a break - the other person you're sharing the turret with - like more or less "throw" on the focus and have changed the gain settings to fuck and back.

tl;dr - it's actually hard to provide cinema grade, smooth steady focus on a typical surveillance optics turret; competence, or lack thereof, does not equal conspiracy
>>
>>28722438
Treeman sure did plan on going peacefully after flooring it straight at a roadblock
>>
>>28722490
Off yourself cuck
>>
>>28722397
>Im so sick of the collaborators and shills on here.
We just don't support your idiocy and counterproductive tactics. We've been here longer than you.
>>
So how many bodies would there be right now if the ATF had been running the operation?
>>
>The idiots were wrong from day one
Yeah, protesting a ridiculous power trip from the judicial branch and the BLM, how dare they protest for our rights...

>and are unwanted by the locals
The locals sound like left wing tree hugging bootlickers, especially that fucking Sheriff

>And this guy has been on national news proclaiming they'd never take him alive.
Which is awesome because he did more with his life right then and there than you have ever done faggot. The greatest thing you've accomplished is getting replies on a Guatemalan noodling image board.
>>
1. They didn't shoot the truck
2. They had multiple agents using weapons with lasers on them. Tarpman's head was illuminated with several lasers. They were ready to put a bullet in his head if he made any sudden movements after the initial killing. The rear window of the truck was also painted with lasers several times.
3. They were using flashbangs because both passenger side doors were buried in snow and the only way for them to extract the passengers would be through the windows.
>>
>>28722494
it goes in and out without a hitch multiple times.

auto-focus is done by a button. so unless he hit it while zooming-out, which I highly doubt, there was no reason for it to stay as fuzzy for as long as it did.

but regardless, the niggers were shot, and that was the official story it seems. But srsly, someone explain the drug dog in the first stop for me.
>>
>>28722514
Get back to >>>/b/.
>>
>>28722447
As am I /k/omrade. I can't say too much for fear of getting blacklisted (jk I pretty much know I am at this point) but I have been preparing. Thing is it's not just a few outliers who are gearing up. There's literally thousands of us across the nation. As crazy as this sounds I am ready to fight them if this shit goes an inch further. even if I have a strong chance of ending up like tarpman
>>
>>28722433
>> Tarpman surrenders
>> Eager cop lights him up with one maybe two shots
>> Tarpman goes to grab his new leak
>> Other cops piss themselves thinking he's reaching for a pistol and light him up.

This is 480P for a reason.
>>
>>28722515
less than at the next okc
>>
>>28722515

None of them were canines, anon.
>>
>>28722539
>Tarpman surrenders
>surrenders
>>
File: One man roadblock.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
One man roadblock.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>
>>28722173
You sure love that word don't you?
>>
>>28722533
>They didn't shoot the truck
Did we watch the same video? They lite that shit up after they flashbang the hell out of it.
>>
>>28722514
>we
Gtfo off here nigger. Back to /pol/ or /b/ with your cuckolded ass.
>>
>>28722533
>1. They didn't shoot the truck
but they did
>2. They had multiple agents using weapons with lasers on them. Tarpman's head was illuminated with several lasers. They were ready to put a bullet in his head if he made any sudden movements after the initial killing. The rear window of the truck was also painted with lasers several times.
you see that in your 4K version, fed? The only laser I seen was for an instant on the passenger rear door.
>3. They were using flashbangs because both passenger side doors were buried in snow and the only way for them to extract the passengers would be through the windows.
thats why the opened the driver rear door and exited out of it, right? fucktard.

>>28722539
>>> Other cops piss themselves thinking he's reaching for a pistol and light him up.
only Tree spook juan deeg's him. If he was reaching for a piece, dont you think he would of he grabbed it and tried to CoD:MW Last Stand his ass?
>>
>>28722572
>nigger
>cuckolded
Are you sure you're on the right board, buddy?
>>
>>28722539
>Tarpman surrenders by almost plowing into the roadblock
>doesnt slow down and stop the truck a 100 ft away
>>
File: 6191456494.jpg (4 KB, 200x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
6191456494.jpg
4 KB, 200x200
>>28722533
>this entire post
>>
>>28722554
Don't get me wrong, this whole deal is absolutely retarded and wrong but the guy jumps out with his hands up.
>>
File: 1443262774437.jpg (277 KB, 870x790) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443262774437.jpg
277 KB, 870x790
>>28722563
>>
sweet holy mothefuck he actually ran down a person in his truck
>murder 1 baby

and get outs arguing, ranting, charges the vehicle with his hands in his pants

Wow. good shoot.

>kek
>charging
>leik Michael Brown get it
>get it
>get it yet
>we all float down here
>>
>>28722539
nigger if thats your definition of surrendering..
>>
>>28722566
you want to know how i know they didnt shoot the truck?

the rear window is covered in snow and dirt. that snow and dirt never left the fucking window. If the rear window had been shot, all of that would have been gone, leaving a black hole on the screen

>>28722585
you're blind, and a dumbass
>>
>>28722585
i saw a laser for multiple seconds on tarpmans head after he was killed, see 13:52
>>
>>28722596
Yea, no, he fucked up. I don't disagree. Going full retard definitely escalated this and cost him. RIP Tarpman.
>>
>>28722056
I watched it zoomed in and slo-mo and I couldn't see either of the officers shooting, it's too low res
>>
>>28722533

Source/ proof for #2?

Also
>not COM
>even once
>>
>>28722620
who the fuck was directly behind the truck? all officers were behind their own truck with the hardtop bed cover directly to the right of the truck.

Did you even watch the video?
>>
>>28722586
>>>/b/ here's your home shill.
>>
>>28722642
Wonder why out of all the videos they have, this is literally the only one in 480P.
>>
>>28722636
finally someone agrees.. This is some shit and everything but the way i see it Tarpman punched his ticket the minute he decided to try and run the roadblock
>>
>>28722620
see front passenger door at 10:46
>>
Case in point: if you ever have tiny, distant video evidence of an event, do not release the footage. People already have their minds made up one way or the other, and the video will just agitate both sides.
>>
File: dumbassfibies.png (876 KB, 1918x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dumbassfibies.png
876 KB, 1918x1080
>>28722516
>protest
>capture government property with firearms, saying publicly that they intend to die there.

Watch the video of the fat slob at the refuge posted on deefendyourbase.

The guy is clearly out of his mind. I don't want him defending anything, let alone my rights.
>>
>>28722348
Paving? With what equipment?
>>
>>28722490
Wonder how many of them are /pol/tards
>>
>>28722663
Yea I mean, you can't disagree. Have they captured the rest of these manlets yet?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 300x300) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 300x300
>shills, shills everywhere
Ho-Lee-Fuk

Is the ATF paying y'all overtime or what?
Or...
are you just a bunch of pussies angry that these men have the balls to stand for what they believe in, while you have never stood for anything?
>>
This is only my analysis of the video but in My opinion he was shot after he dropped his hands the second time.

My reasoning behind this is at 9:26 second you can see an Oregon State Trooper enter frame with what I believe to be a Taser.

The reason I believe this to be a Taser is that Officers are trained to use their off hand to control a Taser one handed as the taser has no recoil and it leaves their dominate hand free to draw there service pistol in an emergency.

You will notice in the vid at approximately 9:34 that the officer reaches to his right side where I assume the officer is right handed and that is where his service arm should be.

This is where I believe the first shot took place as the officer should instincivly go for his firearm after hearing gunshots Note that this is the second time LaVoy has reached into his Left Jacket pocket with his Dominant right hand.
As the officer stumbles through the sno down to the bottem of the frame you can see him fumbling wth the Object in his hands as if trying to retreive the wires from the a Taser.
I would also like to add that contradicting Sharp's statments at no point does LaVoy drop to his knees as she "Swears to god she saw." What the vid shows is backing up not only the official police statement but also Cox an and Payne's Testimony that he was up and reaching into his jacket.
Also from other Whitnesses That sharp was on the floor of the truck taking cover (Note the truck is tilted away from LaVoy) and that she couldnt have seen him if he was on his knees when shot.
>>
>>28721867
If it isn't a helo that still doesn't make it a weapon of war. It's probably one of the many types of surveillance UAV.

You sound like one of those people who think AR-15s are spooky military weapons because the Military has guns that look similar.
>>
>>28722443
You mean reached for a bulletwound.
>>
File: Untitled-1.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
155 KB, 1920x1080
>>28722620
What magic fairy's did you see to the rear of the truck? Majority of the officers were parallel to the truck.

and in pic related you can clearly see a puff coming off the truck from being shot.
>>
File: 1441419242461.gif (56 KB, 424x362) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1441419242461.gif
56 KB, 424x362
When did /k/ get infested with all of these militia shills?
>>
>>28722679
The footage is fine. You can clearly see him with hands up before getting executed. Even the multiple shots into truck is visible.
>>
>>28722679
>capture
>squatting in a building open to the public
>people come and go as they please
>>
>>28722716
when we decided we didn't want gov cock up our ass.
>>
>>28722696

Interesting take, checked.
>>
>>28722620
>you want to know how i know they didnt shoot the truck?
you want to know how I know they did? the bullet hole in the windscreen.
>>
>>28722741
>spend the first half of the thread defending the shit out of the feds
>post this

Tripfags, gentlemen
>>
>>28722716
/k/ has always supported the Militia over the federal government.
I don't know what your on about m8
>>
>>28722716
I laughed.
>militia shills

KEK.
E
K

Not even mad anymore.

If you own guns, and want to maintain the right to do so, maybe blindly supporting the feds is not a good idea?

Maybe, just maybe, being in a militia, as is your duty as an able-bodied american male, is a good idea if you believe in self-preservation?
>>
>>28721493
Tarpman an hero'd
the whole confrontation could have been avoided if he had any intention of going peacefully
>>
>>28722516
>The locals sound like left wing tree hugging bootlickers,

and this is why I have no respect for most militia-fags. Anyone who disagrees with your actions is a "leftwing bootlicker", you're vanguardists, like the Black Lives Matter movement, who care more about exploiting events and pushing your ideological agenda than the good of the actual People you claim to represent.

As an American I don't want your help in fixing my country and you can all go fuck yourselves.

You can count me right the fuck out of whatever tyranny you have planned for the rest of us.
>>
>>28722696
Nice try FBI. Spread your disinfo elsewhere.
>>
File: 1453864918497.jpg (52 KB, 680x1010) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453864918497.jpg
52 KB, 680x1010
>Try to go around police blockade
>Damn near ram FBI bro
>Reach into his pockets even after raising his hands
>Driving over the double yellow

A fine kill, FBI, a fine kill.
>>
>>28722608
Alright, tree spook v. witness me. Who wins?
>>
>>28722716
Boot licker
>>
>>28722685
All.
>>
>>28722771
I hate the feds as much as the next but these guys are fucking retards anon no way you can take them seriously...
>>
>>28722775
You are an enabler.

By idly standing by, doing nothing, and criticizing those whom ARE actually doing something, you are just as bad as the gungrabbers.

Im sorry mate, reevaluate your life.
>>
>>28722696
>What the vid shows is backing up not only the official police statement but also Cox an and Payne's Testimony that he was up and reaching into his jacket.

Didn't they also claim he was charging the officers?
>>
>>28722605
Then twice reaches for his hip. The cops knew he was probably armed and it was confirmed afterwards. In that scenario if you're surrendering you do go running around making fast movements, you keep your hands up and follow instructions slowly.
>>
>>28722696
>that the officer reaches to his right side where I assume the officer is right handed and that is where his service arm should be.
teleporting robots are ambidextrous.
>>
>>28722649
>>>/pol/
Here's yours, sovvie.
>>
>>28722810
>Didn't they also claim he was charging the officers?
that faggot was hilarious

>I didnt see the shooting, but this is exactly how it happened"
>>
>>28722806
There you again, JIDF.
>>
>>28722716
sweet dreams

Am I the only one who will admit that I couldn't really tell what was going on because of the shitty quality? I wasn't there and cant make shit out of this shitty video to form an opinion about what happened.
>>
>>28722765
i still thing the shoot was justified but the drone usage and all the shit after they kill him is fucked up.
sorry i'm not a moron like you that can objectively analyze anything.
>>
>>28722811
I don't disagree, but with this potato video you can't tell if he was reaching for a gun or if a rookie shot him thinking he was gonna pop him causing him to reach down in pain?
>>
>>28722835
*think
*can't
>>
>>28722690
>hurr I'm seeing what I want to see
>anybody seeing what actually happened is a shill
>>
>>28722787
EZ
witness me runs out in the open and tree spook pops out of nowhere and blasts his ass
>>
>>28722840
to me it really looked like he was reaching for something, but youre right. the camera quality isnt all that great so i could be wrong
>>
>all this shitposting to rush the thread to post limit

I'm onto you.
>>
>>28722830
>ad hominem
>>
>>28722855
That argument works both ways, friend.
>>
>>28721891

This
>>
>>28722810
They according to them they took cover on the floor with Sharp after the shooting started.

There for all they saw was him walking toward officers it could have looked like he was charging them but in a situation like that alot of things could be misinterpreted.
>>
>>28722811

Do you read the threads you post in ?

It's been stated multiple times that he was shot once with his hands up, and only then does he drop his hands.
>>
>>28722840
it is even possible one of the 4 spooks over behind the trucks shot him with a rubber bullet to make him involuntarily react in such a way.

It doesnt make sense, if he wanted to suicide by cop, why not come out guns blazing?
>>
>>28722859
thank you, i mean for all i mean i could be having a tin foil hat moment but out of all the videos this one is coincidentally 480p
>>
File: yoda.jpg (219 KB, 850x1200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yoda.jpg
219 KB, 850x1200
>>28722850
Think, you cannot

Tripfag you are! retarded you must be!
>>
>>28722884
>It doesnt make sense, if he wanted to suicide by cop, why not come out guns blazing?
B I N G O
I
N
G
O
>>
>>28722855
>I'm just going to ignore a blatant murder of a fellow American at the hands of the federal government
Good goy
>>
>>28722884
exactly, you nailed it. you would think the guy would have just blasted right into them from the get-go.
>>
>>28722775
I am a member of the militia, not because I'm concerned about fixing America. That's not my fucking job. I'm a militia member because I realized that the federal government is encroaching upon my rights and civil liberties, and the only way to defend against that when all else fails is armed insurrection. It has nothing to do with pushing an agenda and everything to do with defending the constitution. I personally believe the actions of the "militia" in Oregon is a false flag. They are however doing nothing illegal, and the actions of the Feds are however illegal. The FBI and other agencies need to be held accountable for what they've done
>>
>>28722874
>he was charging them
>in thigh-deep snow
mhmm.... even the front cop was stumbling over himself trying to stay out of Tree spook's line of impending fire.
>>
>>28722857
Tree spook patch when?
>>
File: hebrewc.gif (9 KB, 528x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hebrewc.gif
9 KB, 528x360
>>28722806
Easier to take seriously than any LEO

>>28722830
>de jews!
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28722873
>barely miss roadblock after speeding towards it
>only misses likely due to being lit up and flashbanged
>MA BOI DIN DU NUFFIN'
the nigger had zero intention of living
>>
>>28722907
FUND IT
>>
>>28722898
>Implying it's murder
>>
>>28722859
>to me it really looked like he was reaching for something
>reaches to the right, with his left hand
>has been pictured multiple times with his gun strapped to his right hip, grip facing behind him

who reaches for a gun holstered like that with their off hand?
>unless they are already hit
>>
>>28722902
lol
>>
>>28722807
Blow me, Bolshevik.
>herp da der if you don't support us no matter what we do you're on THEIR side
I know your fucking type from history, you're the type that comes around and burns down the village because they accepted food from the other side, you're the type that starts a bloody purge of "unreliable elements" after you win that claims the lives of millions.

You're a wannabe tyrant and your main gripe with the government isn't actually that they're tyrannical it's that they're a stronger tyrant than you are.
>>
>>28722898
>goy
>>>/pol/
>>
>>28722875
That's what you want to see.
>>
>>28722890
are there bots on here now or something?
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 420x190) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 420x190
>>28722902
AMEN BROTHER.

Holy fuck I keep loving /k/ more and more despite all the shills being imported.
>>
you dense motherfuckers
they tell him to drop his weapon and he uses his hands to unhook his holster belt and they gun him down for doing what they said
>>
File: 1408497128041.jpg (136 KB, 546x700) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1408497128041.jpg
136 KB, 546x700
>>28722957
>>
>>28722896
>why not come out guns blazing?
Maybe he didn't want his friends in the the truck to get lit the fuck up with him, so he put some distance between them and him first.
>>
>>28722971
The friends in the car were already being shot at by officers behind the vehicle.
>>
>>28722958
It's amazing how you got that from an overhead view with no audio.
>>
>>28722933
Well said
>>
File: 507059582.jpg (433 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
507059582.jpg
433 KB, 1024x683
>>28722919
interesting
>>
Who is FBI and who is OSP?
>>
>>28722884
>>28722900


Maybe he wanted to get away from his car before he started shooting/got shot at.

Obviously this got him killed almost instantly because treespook is too operator. If he came out guns blazing from the car I can almost guarantee there would be more then one dead person.
>>
>>28722971
and the magdumped the truck anyway for good measure.

anyone defending the feds here are retarded just for this one point.
>>
>>28722993
my point exactly.

guy wasn't reaching for shit, other than to grasp his wound in pain.
>>
It's pretty retarded to set up a roadblock right around a bend
But it's also pretty retarded to be driving at sanic speeds around a bend when you know there's going to be an FBI roadblock at some point
>>
>>28722919
looked like he could have been reaching for a shoulder holster
>>
>>28722269
>hold on comrades, I shall sacrifice my life so that we may spill this man's blood
you guys are the biggest fucking dindus in history
>>
>>28722997
My guess is FBI has strapped all their surplus 'yote tan plate carriers on the OSP and are the ones in the OSP uniforms.

Teleportation devices are not cleared for municipal use, must be federal or above.
>>
>>28723028
Or the 9mm they found in his pocket.
>>
>>28721925
Tires rolling over your feet doesn't hurt in the slightest.
>>
>>28723017
Everyone
Is
Retarded.

I hate politics so much.
Fuck the feds and their cuck-minions.
Fuck the redneck trash.
>>
>>28723031
Maybe you just don't see how far the rabbit hole goes?
>>
9:14 Roadblock appears on screen

9:16 SUV swerves to left of roadblock. Unknown person (presumably a LEO) gets in trucks path. SUV had already lost traction in the snow and was sliding at this point.

9:17 - 9:20 scene falls out of view of the camera for a moment

9:21 Driver exits SUV with hands up

9:27 Driver lowers his hands and reaches for his left side waist area. This has been confirmed after-the-fact as the location where Driver was carrying a loaded 9mm handgun. Thus, driver was reaching for his gun.

9:28 - 9:29 Driver puts hands back up briefly, then reaches for gun again. The video has zoomed in and he can be clearly (ish, 480p) reaching with his right hand, accross his body, towards the gun on his left hip.

9:29 - 9:31 Driver does a little dance, possibly the Chicken Dance?, with both hands on his hips.

9:32 Driver turns away from the camera, his back is now facing the camera. His right arm is no longer visible, on the other side of his body. As he turns, you can see his right arm moving towards his gun again. As he turns, his right arm is still in front of him. Position of the shoulder suggests he is reach leftward and down toward his waist again.

9:33 Driver seems to be (video is not clear enough) hunching forward as if to run or make some other sudden move. Note that he shifts his weight to be equally balanced on both legs, a clear telegraph for sudden movement. Hand is still on his gun. Driver is shot by LEO entering frame from the left.

Summary:
>reached for gun 3 times (9:27, 9:29, 9:32)
>almost certainly (back was turned, so not 100% certain) had his hand on or near his gun at the moment he was shot
>mocked law enforcement by doing a "chicken dance" or something that looked like it
>Appeared to be preparing for a sudden movement at the moment he was shot (video is not clear enough to be certain)
>>
>>28723037
>He was reaching for the 9mm he had tucked in his left front pocket, with his right hand
sounds legit by all accounts.....if youre a fuckin sheeple
>>
>>28723031
cops do this all the time faggot.
why else would someone dive in front of a moving truck?
>>28723037
FBI have never planted a gun in their lives! honest!
>>
>>28723044
Why would they need to kill those guys? Everyone at the compound is getting felony charges anyway, so the gov't doesn't need to worry about them revolting any more. It's not like they found some dark secrets in the bird preserve.
>>
>>28722919
>>28722993
According to the feds he had a 9mm in his left pocket.
>>
>>28723037
which pocket?
>>
>>28723059
You're legitimately trying to argue that he was willing to sacrifice his life so that they could shoot those guys? Well fuck me, I'd like to hear their pitch then. Seems like they've got some real convincing arguments.
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 260x327) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 260x327
>>28723049
this thread is painful
>>
>>28723069
and in the video you see him reaching to the right, with his left hand.

next?
>>
>>28722737
>people come and go as they please

Unless they are LEOs, then they are threatened with death.

Go join the terrorists, faggot. I want to see helicopter footage of your ass getting shot too.
>>
>>28723061
I don't think they *needed* to but perhaps with adrenaline and not knowing the guy was gonna surrender got trigger happy and the entire operation was botched. I mean the dude did almost hit one of their guys with like 5000lb pickup effectively signing his deathwish.
>>
>>28723061
its to set the precedence for anyone else who even considers standing up do 'da big gubmint'

you will end up dead.

facism, in every way you look at it.
>>
>>28723049
>reaching for a gun in a left pocket with his right hand
>>
>>28721862
This. The federal govt burned down Atlanta once. America don't play.
>>
>>28723031
Pretty much this - thread full of tinfoil hat wearing retards coming up with fantasy bullshit so they can try and defend a fucking moron who:

1. Stated he wouldn't be taken alive
2. Initiated a chase
3. Reaches for shit multiple times while law enforcement has him at gunpoint and is attempting to detain him.

These people are fucking stupid. He wanted to be martyr, so he commited suicide by cop. Pretty fucking simple you conspiracy theory wingnuts.
>>
>>28722902
I don't oppose you in your desire to defend the constitution and our civil liberties, and you are right that when all else fails insurrection is the only option so I recognize the importance of the militia movement (even if I think a ton of you are nuts). I'm not sure that the actions in Oregon are a false flag as I always prefer to attribute things to stupidity and incompetence before I jump to malice, but I agree that this event in Oregon was counterproductive poorly organized and foolhardy.

I think you guys need to be reminded sometimes though, that your responsibilities should not be taken lightly, and the moment you start calling your fellow countrymen collaborators and "bootlickers" you've lost sight of the bigger picture and aren't fit to call yourselves a militia anymore, because that means in the event of strife you're a cunt-hair away from rounding up innocent people and executing them because they aren't ideologically pure.
>>
>>28723049
that shit makes no sense though, walking out with hands up then pulling his gun out after
>>
>>28723084
>helicopter footage
holy shit, your ignorant ass is still here? FFS just ND yourself already.
>>
>>28723086
That sounds crazy as fuck, man.

>>28723088
Or one of you will end up dead, and the other 15 will end up with moderately severe felony charges.
>>
>>28723077
Can you explain why he ran in front of the SUV?
>>
>>28722919
cross draw for driving?

first time his arms go down. does it look like he stumbled? snow is up to his knees. plus the angle of the copter camera... could his arms have been out in front of him bracing for a fall?
>>
>>28723107
Maybe he thought it was about to hit the car he was behind, so he made the decision to dive right as tarp man made the decision to swerve?
>>
>>28723097

Agreed. I don't know what the hell has gotten into /k/, but this isn't the time to be fighting among ourselves.
>>
>>28723108
who reaches for their waist when falling?
>>
>>28723095
fed shill
>>
>>28723108
>first time his arms go down. does it look like he stumbled?
it looks like he had been shot.
>>
>>28723106
Like... how crazy? Take over a federal building while strapped with firearms?

This whole thing is fucking crazy. I'm glad this is over, we really don't need more shit to fuel the anti-gunner fags.
>>
>>28723104
dude said many times he wanted to die rather than custody. also violent gun nut. not a hard choice
>>
>>28723107
Why are so many people in this thread fucking retarded? Do people on the internet just have no idea what happens to a human being when they are rushed by several other human beings, screaming, and with guns pointed at them? Do you have no idea what happens when an SUV is barreling down at 60 mph towards a person?

People panic.

They're not sitting in their homes watching a video on youtube of drone footage. They're in the freezing cold, with a gun, knowing another person has a gun. They're in situations where a lot of shit is happening, and split second decisions matter. Their body is floored with adrenaline. They're in a life and death situation. They make mistakes and miscalculations. They see an SUV coming at them and move in the direction they think will take them out of harm's way. It's not necessarily the right decision.
>>
>>28723143
It sounds crazy that an FBI agent would make a split second decision to martyr himself as a murder justification.
>>
>>28723133
Great counter argument. I expected even less from someone with Downs Syndrome as bad as yours.
>>
>>28723158
>violent gun nut
Your not from around here, are ya?
>>
>>28723097
I don't see what's wrong with calling someone a bootlicker, bootlicker. You aren't even trying to denie it.
>>
File: 1453828967861.jpg (87 KB, 1024x683) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453828967861.jpg
87 KB, 1024x683
You know, /k/, for all your talk about dindus, you sure are defending this guy really hard. I've seen a lot of dash cams of dindus doing basically this exact same thing and getting shot for it. They fucked up, he fucked up. They both get shot.

Take a step back, look at some of the stuff you're saying, and think how you would react of Jamal or Tyrone said these exact things.
>>
>>28723095
>Pretty much this - thread full of tinfoil hat wearing retards coming up with fantasy bullshit so they can try and defend a fucking moron who:
>1. Stated No taxation without representation
>2. Dumped British Tea into the harbor
>3. Starts shit multiple times while British regulars has them at gunpoint and is attempting to detain them in Boston. (Later known as the Boston Massacre)
>These people are fucking stupid. He wanted to be martyr, so he commited suicide by cop. Pretty fucking simple you conspiracy theory wingnuts.

So does that make you a collaborating Loyalist? Too bad they did away with the ol' Tar 'n Feather. It'd be nice to see you shed your babbyback bitch skin and be reborn the ugly duckling.

Not saying what they did was right, but they did what they believed was right, and thats more than you can say about any of you fat toe-cheese-eating fucks.

>They brought a drug dog to the first checkpoint. Why? Because they were gonna find a shitload of drugs.
>>
Reached for his gun, state police put him down. Who cares.
>>
File: 1452310025651.jpg (251 KB, 900x601) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452310025651.jpg
251 KB, 900x601
>>28723158
>also violent gun nut.
>>
>>28723143
>Take over a federal building while strapped with firearms

ooorrrr maybe blow one up filled with toddlers? That happened. these people are fucking worth removing.
>just like kebab
>you heard me
>>
>>28723081
video shows the opposite. right hand, left hip.

>>28723091
>>28723104
>>28723108
>cross draw for driving?

Remember that you're talking about people who were too stupid to bring food for a long term occupation. Failing to carry in a position suited to his tactical situation isn't evidence of anything other then he was an idiot.
>>
>>28722515
Every one of the suspects would be dead, at least one agent would have wounded or killed himself, at least one full auto government rifle would have gone missing and every dog in a ten mile radius would have been shot.
>>
>>28722535
>auto-focus is done by a button.

Nope. Not on most decent surveillance turrets. There's a button called "geofocus" which uses slant range, angle and manually input elevation to calculate a distance to focus at, which is then up to the operator to fine tune. Or, you do like most normal people and manually focus like a man. Which then leaves you open to fucking it up like you see in the video.

Anyway, that being said, I still think Tarpman was an honorable man with the bravery to put it on the line. More than most people in this thread can say, me included.
>>
>>28723188
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 464x597) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 464x597
>>28723180
>>
>>28723174
It was Oregon State Patrol. Feds were not involved.
>>
>>28723180
not that guy but when you insult people it tends to alienate them. also you sound like a douchebag
>>28723188
ive noticed the same thing
>>
>>28721900
How many shots were fired at him?

Can you cite this?
>>
>>28723178
>>28723158

oh. you don't know. Okay.
>>
>>28723168
He ran out after the SUV turned, saying he panicked is hilariously bullshit.
>>
>>28723174
OH, yea that wasn't me that was the other guy. I think the guy was trying to GTFO of the truck path and maybe made a stupid decision.
>>
>>28723202
You forgot to have them plant cocaine on the victims bodies.
>>
>>28723193
>Not saying what they did was right, but they did what they believed was right
>ANYONE WHO DISAGREES WITH ME IS A SHILL/LOYALIST/BLAH BLAH BLAH

And this is why you're a faggot. Keep ignoring reality.
>>
File: 1436367411953.png (963 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1436367411953.png
963 KB, 1280x720
Maybe it's because I just watched Sicario the other week, but this shootout was lame. Let's go over this shall we?

>not taken down with anything cool (sMGs, SBRs, salt rifles, etc.)
>Rancher man does some silly standing jumping jack as he gets capped
>isn't even an actual shootout, just one guy getting shot
>took them like 5 years to get the other guy to exit the truck
>we don't even get to hear all the dramatic dialogue
>trees blocking the camera
>cop doesn't get run over, wtf?
real and gay/10
>>
>>28723188
>Take a step back, look at some of the stuff you're saying, and think how you would react of Jamal or Tyrone said these exact things.

I would examine the video evidence, if there was any, and base my judgement on that.

Pulling the race card is lazy as fuck :^)
>>
>>28723222
I'd like to see how you'd react in that situation honestly. I'm sure you'd handle it like a pro and you'd be incapable of diving in the wrong direction.
>>
File: 1422855083793.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422855083793.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>28723188
>losing an argument

>better play the race card!
>>
>>28723241
go be asspained with your brethren
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/r9k/
>>
>>28723212
>>28723215
Speaking the truth. He was murdered by the government in plain view. Stop defending the feds. Are you idiots paid?
>>
>>28723282
It was the state, not the feds.
>>
>>28723241
see
>>28723212
>>
>>28723291
It was joint task force.
FBI says that themselves.
>>
>>28723200
I'm gonna repost this until I get an answer
>Take over a federal building while strapped with firearms

ooorrrr maybe blow one up filled with toddlers? That happened. these people are fucking worth removing.
>just like kebab
>you heard me
>>
>>28723291
You're spreading disinformation again. The guys were obviously agents with plate carriers on.
>>
>>28723282
idk why you replied to me, all i said was when you act like a douchebag people tend to turn against you
it had nothing to do with what the government did
>>
>>28721826
Proof?
>>
>>28723265
>if there was any
It's in the OP you lazy fuck :^)
>>
>>28721493
>Oregon State Police murdered Finicum on orders of governor.
>all of FBI's peacefulness and negotiation goes to naught.
>literally local LEOs decided to piss off every militiaman in 4 states
>FBI says fuck your shit, we ain't gonna take the blame here is proof.

Kinda gotta respect the feds for literally pulling an un-Waco and letting as many of the dozens of occupiers leave without vanning them except for maybe like 2 or 3.

I really don't think this video was a good idea though. Hope the FBI gets some credit and shits on Clinton in response.
>>
>>28723314
ive actually seen plenty of people on here defend the OKC bombing. pretty disgusting honestly
>>
>>28723037
>>28723069
The same feds that will say he didn't have his hands up
>>
>>28723331
>Telling the truth gets you labeled a douchebag

Fine by me, goy.
>>
>>28723325
It was Oregon state patrol, and if those guys were black the entire van would have been bullet ridden. Get over it, some cuck got cucked.
>>
>>28723261
This looks like a hentai.

I would like the location of this hentai.
>>
>>28721768
Speed checked by aircraft, motherfucker.
>>
>>28722136
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
>>28723360
no. continuously calling anyone who disagrees with you in the slightest a "bootlicker" is being a douchebag and frankly kind of childish
>>
All I saw on that video was a true patriot killed by a tyrannical government.


Not happy
>>
>>28723334

>>28721977

Maybe I'm completely wrong here, but this sort of shit wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>28723393
>twu patwiot
>>
>>28723393
>Moron breaks law
>Moron runs roadblock
>Moron mocks cops by doing "chicken dance" on video
>Moron reaches for gun while a dozen cops watch him
>Moron gets shot

tyranny where?
>>
Could he have been moving his arms dow to try and Balance? I looks like almost thigh deep snow there
>>
File: 1428336315120.png (501 KB, 1150x537) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428336315120.png
501 KB, 1150x537
Can I get a TL:DW on what goes on in the video? Because I have no idea what the fuck is happening
>>
>>28723393

The tyrannical government part, I'm sure of. The true patriot part? Less sure about that.
>>
>>28723435
>>Moron breaks law
which one?
>>
The denialism in this thread is deliciously palpable. The guy was proudly proclaiming he'd die before capture on the news, he tried to run a second roadbload and failed, and went for a gun twice. But he dindu nuffin, right? It's all da ebil gubment, right?
>>
>>28723441
you are about to get several very different answers
>>
>>28723446
literally all of them.
>>
>>28723463
i don't care, I want them all
>>
>>28723366
throw the image in IQDB, it'll find it on a booru with tags
>>
>>28723230
No, that's the DEA.
>>
>>28723463
See: >>28723049
>>
>>28722438

It's their training / SOP. Any non-LEO = disposable.
They also get paid vacation after any shooting incidents anyway.

Pretty amazing they didn't kill the other people in there.
>>
>>28723446
The one that got shot.
>Unlawfully staged an armed occupation of federal lands
>Drove accross the double yellow lines
>>
>>28723441
>man crashes in snow
>comes out with hads raised
>is shot, clutches wound
>someone screams GUN
>tree spook domes him
>police proceed to magdump truck full of people
>>
>>28723495
The double yellow crossing triggered me. Fuck that guy.
>>
>>28723457
$50 dollars has been deposited into your account
>>
>>28723441
>guy is driving crazy crossing the yellow line
>runs a blockade and smashes into the snow
>hops out of the vehicle with arms up
>guns are drawn on him and reaches for his waist multiple times
>shot by police
>>
>>28723457

I don't think anyone is arguing about any of that other shit being pants on head retarded m8.

We're arguing over a man who may or may not have been shot with his hands raised. It's fucking impossible to tell from this 480p aircam with zero audio.
>>
>>28723534
>480p aircam with zero audio.
I find the low quality especially shady, as this is clearly a a drone circling. Why would the quality be THAT low?

also
>fed said they had a dahsboard cam that caught it
>post sketch as fuck aircam that's the lowest possible quality,
>>
>>28723470
Answer 1;
>crazed redneck breaks through roadblock and gets chased by cops and feds
>he runs from car and gets shot
>but he deserved it because it looked like he was reaching for a gun
Answer 2;
>a true american runs from the feds and state patrol
>when his car comes to a stop, the officers light up the rear of his car with his daughter and passengers all still inside
>he runs away from the car, probably to draw fire off his family and friends
>he gets immediately shot
>he grabs at his wound and is then executed by a fed behind him waiting in the treeline
Answer 3;
>crazed redneck stupidly runs from police with family and friends in car
>feds and state police pull up and start shooting through the rear window of the truck
>guy panicks, and runs from car for whatever reason
>he stops and is shot by a cop
>he reaches for his chest or belt, and is shot at close range from a fed in the treeline

Which one is the right one
>>
File: cucked.png (91 KB, 280x277) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
cucked.png
91 KB, 280x277
This kills the redneck.
>>
>>28723572
3 desu senpai
>>
>>28723572
1
>>
>>28723441
dont wait for someone to spoon-feed you. do your own watching and evaluation. only THEN read below.

Basically,
>FBI decides "Extreme prejudice" is gonna be the RoE.
>Pull them over without probable cause
>Have drug dog ready for when they drop in the duffle full of kilos
>Edit out the footage of them scooting around the first roadblock (Fadeout)
>FBI attempts to dive in front of SUV for the sweet "Attempted Murder" charge and those awesome healthcare benefits that come with
"wounded in the field"
>Guy gets out hands in the air into thigh-high snow. officer in front of him trips all over himself trying to stay out a tree spooks line of impending fire
>4 spooks in plate carriers shoot him in the hip with rubber bullets to get the OSP to trip up on their adrenaline rush and shoot the fucker. (Reaching into his LEFT pocket with his RIGHT hand, allegedly to get a 9mm they 'found')
>Tree spook teleports and then Juan Deeg's him in the head, even though he had no visual of what the suspect was reaching for or if he had even grabbed anything, while the 4 armored spooks behind the trucks are in his direct LoF
>double flashbang
>everyone lights up the truck full of innocent bystanders that have yet to be determined if a threat with gunfire.
>Woman exits real slow like, and sees her father bleeding out in the snow.
>Didn't watch the rest, have better things to do with my time.
>>
Any official word on which part of the FBI did the shooting? The tacticool guys in the video don't strike me as HRT (which are well trained in CQB and largely ex SOF) - they stand around clustered too close, don't seem to move right.

The Oregon SAC is the on-scene commander, too - they haven't appointed any critical incident people from Quantico.

To me, that all adds up to a field office SWAT team. Anyone argue otherwise?
>>
>>28723610
They had probably cause.
>>
>>28723572
1
>>
>>28723578
Are you kidding? That's at 9:27. He keeps walking around and even does a little dance between then and when he hits the ground.
>>
Did the feds find his colt on him as well? all im finding is that 9mm in his pocket.

seems odd they didnt find the SAA that he always pictured with.
>>
>>28723523
>the only way anybody could see it differently than me is if they're being paid!
>>
>>28723556
>Why would the quality be THAT low?

Because it has to be streamed to the base station in real time.
>>
>>28723617
really? then by all means, enlighten us
>>
>>28723650
It may just not be a great camera, either. I doubt OSP has bought a new helo in 15-20 years, which includes video equipment.
>>
>>28723650
>Because it has to be streamed to the base station in real time.
is this the best thing your thinktank came up with?

>in an unprecedented era of 4G LTE, lightning fast speeds and downloads in a blink of an eye...
>our military drones are set up with 2G communicators and can only broadcast in 640x480, even though it has to be controlled in real-time and has state-of-the-art optics and remote controllability.

sure thing bud.
>>
>>28723680
>helo
its all but confirmed to be a drone, thats why it circles rather than hovers in one spot

that or they wanted to obscure evidence with trees.
>>
>>28723680
>a new helo
HOLEEEEY FUCKKKKKKKKKKK

are you niggers paid by the post? or are you srsly this mentally deficient?
>>
>>28723705
My best guess is that they are witholding most of the video because of "active investigation" shit and legal precedent. Remember in most cases it takes a year or more before these videos are released at all, in any quality.
>>
>>28723668
>reckless endangerment
>failure to yield
>fleeing at high speeds
Its just like every other chase you see on cops except the guy got shot
>>
>>28723705
Military drones are restricted to a 1Mbps satellite uplink. Some things in the military don't go as fast these days.
>>
>>28723719
You know that pure hovering fucks fuel consumption, right?

>>28723724
>derp derp derp muh shills
>>
>>28723741
>>reckless endangerment
where?
>failure to yield
to whom? there were no traffic signals there.
>fleeing at high speeds
What did you clock them in at?

literally what I said before: trumped up fly-by-wire charges.

he was driving just fine until he noticed flashing lights
>>
>>28723749
cite your sources or suck a dick

your choice.
>>
>>28723788
Actually working with drones feeds in the Army, dipshit.
>>
>>28723772
>where?
the whole crossing the yellow line multiple times in the 9 minutes before the pew pews
>to whom? there were no traffic signals there.
The giant road block with the flashing lights
>What did you clock them in at?
You got me there I dont have any scale for measuring speed. I was just assuming.
>>
>>28723772
>armed occupation of federal lands

Diff anon. None of the rest of that shit is even needed, I have no idea why they bother bringing it up.

>Crossing the double yellows, very deadly
>>
>>28723705
Not to whom you're replying, but tech moves on fast. I'm in an organisation that had a $300m spend on aircraft and equipment in 2008, and we're using 480p MX-15 turrets, and screaming for MX-15HDs to replace them - which isn't going to happen any time soon.

Also, yeah, mil/LEO/govt goes for comms reliability, not speed - 4G/LTE hardwired on an aerial platform is a bitch - easier than it was a couple of years ago, but if your platform is more than 2 years old wiring it for 4G instead of just using INMARSAT like everyone else is a bitch.
>>
>>28723795
and I work for Nintendo.

you opted for choice B) >>>/lgbt
>>
File: 1445355142469.gif (489 KB, 480x360) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1445355142469.gif
489 KB, 480x360
Why is /k/ so racist?

>random nigger gets shot drawing a gun
>he deserves it

>some white militia idiot does the same
>he dindu nuffin
>>
>>28723808
>organisation
tl;dr any of that shit you tea n crumpet sucking piece of shit. Isnt 5:12am a little early to be posting on 4chinz? oh wait, youre underage and just getting a few in before you have to go to uni. feck off ya cunt.
>>
>>28723788
>you need sources but I don't
>being this much of a faggot and you can't stop me lalala
>>
>>28723719
>its all but confirmed to be a drone,

>I HAVE DECIDED BASED ON MY OWN OPINION THAT IT MUST BE A DRONE

1 - hovering sucks for fuel consumption
2 - helicopters are expensive, so are the crew. Stationary targets make for possible risk which is mitigated dramatically by moving - even moving slowly.
3 - using DEM DRONES would achieve more harm than good from a PR perspective, especially when every LEO agency above dog catchers has a shiny helo with EO/FLIR to go along with their shiny Bearcats and over-eager SWAT teams desperate to actually pull the trigger on their hand-me-down giggle-switch M4s
>>
>>28723835
Wrong country, asswipe, but nice try.

>HE'S NOT AMERICAN SO IT'S IMPOSSIBLE HE KNOWS ABOUT MORE THAN MASTURBATING TO HENTAI
>>
he got his wish
>>
>>28723840
youre right, cars run out of gas faster sitting idle in a trafficjam than speeding around on an interstate.

theres your reply, now go be stupid elsewhere.
>>
>>28723818
Hey, just because you're stupid.
>>
>>28723881
>youre right, cars run out of gas faster sitting idle in a trafficjam than speeding around on an interstate.

The fact that you sincerely think that is in any way a clever comparison kills the credibility of anything you've put in this thread.

Consider a trip for next time so the adults can filter you.

Better yet, find a helo, somehow manage to fly it somewhere, get it into hover and let the engine idle. Tell us what happens, if you survive.
>>
>>28723650
As someone who has personally worked on drone EO turrets, you'd be surprised at how low-tech much of the technology is. On a smaller UAV that has been deployed all over the middle east and very well may have been used for this op, every single component of the video lens/sensor assembly was available in 1985. If it looks like VHS, that's because it is.
>>
>>28723921
answer me this, why didnt they follow it in a direct path when they were hauling ass away from the first roadblock? Thats not hovering, yet they did not. Why? because its a fucking drone, and not a helicopter you dumb dense fuck.

fuck this botnet thread, im out.
>>
>>28723954
Too damned true. We've just moved from VHS to LTO in the last four years, one day in the next decade we might record mission data to solid state hard drives. Wait... the next decade is four years away? Forget it.
>>
>>28723954
Or worse, like the original Scam Eagle camera.

>>28723960
>Helo bobbing and weaving to follow a twisting road
>Instead of maintaining as stable a path as possible for the camera operator
>>
>>28723788
I worked with drones as well, our drones had LoS transmission as well as satlink, but 1Mbps sounds about right. We had test configurations that could use available cell networks to move 1080i fairly reliably but that doesn't help when you're in the middle of BFE.
>>
>>28723991
It's the data size we got over both GBS and the SIPRnet website.
>>
>>28723213
Oh yeah Oregon state patrol as a camera drone and flash bangs.
>>
>>28724098
>implying flash bangs aren't in every single SWAT team ammo locker in every PD in the US
>>
>>28723881
helicopter don't "idle" you stupid fuck
>>
File: 1442435110358.png (39 KB, 914x1091) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442435110358.png
39 KB, 914x1091
>>28724142
yes they do
>>
>>28724182
No, they don't. In fact it takes a lot of effort for the pilot to hold it in place rather than let it smoothly orbit.
>>
File: 1442126330233.gif (2 MB, 500x500) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442126330233.gif
2 MB, 500x500
>>28724246
>it takes a lot of effort for the pilot to hold it in place

So they can. Thanks for proving my point anon.
>>
>>28724182
No, a helicopter doesn't "idle" and just sit there with minimal power. It takes just as much fuel or more to remain stationary. They don't work like cars at all
>>
>see news story
>search catalog
>expecting autism
>extreme amounts of autism

Honest to god, the FBI is the only federal agency that I actually enjoy watching do their job.

All the right faggots are mad.
>>
>>28724322
Wow, you're an idiot.
>>
drones have already been confirmed spotted days ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHvNKlIusZ8
>>
>>28724098
>BLUE RIVER, Ore. - A man shot randomly at people from the window of a cabin in the Blue River area before barricading himself inside the home Tuesday afternoon, Oregon State Police said.

>Later, he stopped talking, police said.

>So police used flash bang devices in an attempt to get him to come out.

http://kval.com/news/local/authority-outside-of-his-door-swat-team-ends-standoff

Nope, no flashbangs for Oregon police. Also, the feds fall over themselves to offer logistical and surveillance support to state agencies with shit like this, hence the FBI having the overhead asset.
>>
File: 1446943259972.jpg (26 KB, 467x341) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1446943259972.jpg
26 KB, 467x341
BUCKLE UP BUCKAROO
>>
>>28724548
>>28724548
Other thread. This one's page 9 about to be kill.
>>
>>28722679
It looks like he has a taser. He is using his off hand and you can see he keeps his right hand on the gun in his holster, if he needs to go lethal.
>>
File: i smell somthing.gif (473 KB, 320x240) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
i smell somthing.gif
473 KB, 320x240
>>28722081
i agree, i have seen shills here more often

>>28722152
almost stereotypical case and point
Thread replies: 428
Thread images: 44
Thread DB ID: 476778



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vip /vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at [email protected] with the post's information.