[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does using a weapon agains an unarmed assailant make me more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (188KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 1920x1080px
Does using a weapon agains an unarmed assailant make me more of a pussy than taking the beating, (if the assailant is taller and stronger than me)?
Had a bad road rage experience yesterday and got punched, just curious as to what you would do in the situation
>>
>>28705150
Would draw and give them a chance to back off before removing rage
>>
Don't get into road rage situations.
>>
Who cares if it makes you look like a pussy? Plenty of people have died after taking a punch and falling wrong. I'm not going to stand around and take a beating to look macho.

For road rage, I'd stay in my car and try to drive away if possible. If that wasn't possible, I'd still try to stay in my car, or get back in it if I had exited (for example, if I didn't expect an attack and was trying to exchange insurance information). Firearm as a last resort.
>>
>>28705150
Nigger that is your fault, to "get involved" in a road rage fight requires you to exit your vehicle. Don't get out of your fucking car next time and just leave.
>>
>>28705217
> just leave
Can't when the guy pulls some police maneuver and gets his car horizontally in front of mine on a one way street
>>
>>28705285
out your hazards on and reverse
>>
brandish to reveal superior firepower and defuse the situation thusly. if the situation does not defuse then victory through superior firepower is justified. you should only be unarmed out of circumstance, or out of moral objection
>>
>>28705285
Windows work too. Why is this hard for some people. 0 sympathy for road rage idiots that pollute the roads.
>>
File: escrima72.jpg (47KB, 316x240px) Image search: [Google]
escrima72.jpg
47KB, 316x240px
>>28705150
If someone is twice my size and half my age and attacking me, I wouldn't hesitate to cut him down.
You Amerifats need to get past your MMA mentality. That Marquis of Queensbury shit will get you killed on the street.
>>
>>28705150
Post pic of black eye. Did assailant get arrested?
>>
>>28705150
We have evolved to use weapons to defend ourselves.

You have to do what you can to survive and if that means using a gun, blade or whatever on an unarmed aggressor then so be it.
>>
>>28705703
No he just drove off
I didn't do anything about it cause I ain't no snitch
Punched me in the jaw, so no black eye
>>
>shooting someone because of road rage
Yup, get therapy, fag. I would beat you too.
>>
>>28705751
Stay in car, call cops next time. Getting out and engaging in mutual fisticuffs is retarded.
>>
>>28705150
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-j4PS_8R5IE

Please watch that to understand discrepancy of force.
>>
Idiots saying they would shoot in a road rage situation are the reason Oklahoma will never compete with the better gun law states.
>>
>>28705751
Ain't no snitch.

Confirmed for retard.

Don't get involved in road rage, don't 'take a beating' ever because you can't tap out in real life, and don't buy a fucking gun because you sound too stupid to own one.
>>
>>28705751
>ain't no snitch
Jesus Christ come back when you turn 18 you insufferable faggot.
>>
>>28707382
Snitch? So you're just gonna let the asshole continue being an asshole to others on the road?
>>
Just use a taser. Let your attacker feel the touch of Zeus.
>>
>>28705199

This.

Like hahahaha nigga how you gonna get in a road rage fight just drive away nigga hahahaha
>>
Op here, you faggots are easier to troll than what /b/ made it out to be. Thanks for the lulz you paranoid psychopaths.
>>
>>28705448
Brandishing is illegal
>>
>>28705150
>>28705285
>>28705751
You were being assaulted and chose not to defend yourself. Turn in your guns. You don't have the mindset to use a firearm.
>>
>>28705150
The only way it is okay to use deadly force:

>Immediate, otherwise unavoidable danger of death or grave bodily harm to the innocent.

>Immediate, otherwise unavoidable danger of death or grave bodily harm to the innocent.

>>
>>28705637
This is correct. If a 12'6" 450 lb 9 year old is attacking me I will use a weapon.
>>
>>28709831
I laughed.
>>
>>28709831
Remove bears mi comrade
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 400x650px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 400x650px
>>28707627
>"should I use gun if I get in a road rage fight?"
> 90% of responses are "stay in car or drive away. Road rage is dumb
>"I TROLL U!!!1!"

You only trolled yourself m8. And you should be in bed. It's a school night
>>
>>28711872
What?
Do you know what he was doing? He was refrencing a post while mocking you. Not even trolling, what is up your ass?
>>
>>28705150

Who gives a shit about whether or not you look like a pussy, do whatever you need to get out of there alive and unharmed. If someone else wants to attack me when I'm driving or otherwise out and about, it's there own fault for starting a fight they weren't 100% sure they could win, because I'm going to shoot them if I can't escape.
>>
>>28705715
This.
>>
>>28707556
Pig/
>>
>>28705715
not all fights are to the death dude
>>
>>28705751
He did something that made you mad, you tailgated him real hard, he finally pulled over after probably flipping you off a couple times, you stopped behind him, got out, walked up to his car and started yelling, he punched you through the open window and then drove away.

How close am I.
>>
Dont fight fair
>>
>>28712255
A stick of some sort. It probably missed his prostate, hence his uncalled for anger.
>>
>>28712255
Looks like a misquote. Was probably trying to respond to the post below the one he quoted.
>>
>>28712295

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0Fe6HyeYl0

If a fight takes place outside of a boxing ring you treat it like your life is at stake.
>>
>>28712295
Ya be that faggot and catch an ass whooping from a stranger who may or may not stomp your head, neck, and face while you're unconscious.

I got my skull cracked with a skateboard, ribs cracked, woke up and had to fend them off as I was. I have multiple boxers fractures in both hands. Backpack weighing 25+ lbs with a laptop bag in hand.

Fuck that, draw and if they keep coming shoot them to death. Fear of death seems to be the only means of defending yourself these days.

Oh ya,
laptop screen $100
Broken ribs $0
Broken face $0
Your bitch ass wanna be tough guy reply...Priceless
>>
>>28705150
I have a question sorta related to this too. I was driving home from the store and I had some new glassware in the car and was taking it slow so it wouldn't fall over and break. I'm not even going under the speed limit, and this asshole is riding my ass like a cheap hooker. I make it around the corner and he swings into the oncoming lane to pass me. Then he starts slamming on his brakes (I'm assuming so I'll get out of the car and fight him). And I keep having to slamming my breaks to avoid hitting him. I didn't want to stop because I'm pretty sure he'd try and get physical. I try going around him and he swerves in front of me so I can't get by him. Eventually someone pulls up next to us and sees the whole thing. When shithead sees there's a witness, he speeds away. I see his truck farther down the road and he starts following me. I eventually lose him and circle back and see his truck pull into a side street with some houses.

So I guess my question is, would I have been justified if I got out of my car and had to defend myself with deadly force? This guy was trying to force me to become physical and the only reason I avoided it was some pretty fantastic defensive driving and luck that someone else came along.

Also, later I went down the road and I saw where the dude lives. Any ideas on how to fuck with him?
>>
>>28712385
Ya his name is probably Trevor Crusing from Escondido,California. Hes a bitch and thinks that shit is funny.
>>
>Does using a weapon agains an unarmed assailant make me more of a pussy than taking the beating, (if the assailant is taller and stronger than me)?
If they started the fight, and there are no other extenuating conditions, you are under absolutely no obligation to play by any rules.

Everything from ear-biting and crotch-kneeing to makeshift flamethrower with a lighter and deodorant, all the way up to jumping out of your car, doing a lap of the traffic, stealing all the car batteries as you go, then making some crude electromagnetic device to permanently fuck with your opponent's brain. Everything's okay.

If you started the fight, sorry, you're shit outta luck.
>>
>>28712408
WAfag
>>
>>28712385
>So I guess my question is, would I have been justified if I got out of my car

Nope. You pull over if the driving is becoming dangerous. If they stop too, you roll up windows, lock doors, call police and say someone ran you off the road. You've got their plates and car make right there in front of you. The only reason to get out of the car would be if it's more dangerous to stay put.

Grow up and stop looking for a reason to get violent.
>>
>>28712408
Here is his number if you're wondering
>(760) 593-9530
>>
>>28712451
I literally did everything to avoid him. I'm not asking if I was justified if I picked a fight with him. I asked if it would be justified if I was forced to get out of the car and defend myself. I wasn't the only one in the car, my mother and girlfriend were in there too because they were helping me pick out glassware for my new house because I have no taste for that shit.

Fucking keyboard warrior
>>
>>28712451
>Grow up and stop looking for a reason to get violent.
Did you even read the post? The guy did everything to avoid confrontation and you're gonna act like a fucking sperg. Nice
>>
>>28705751
Live like a nigger, die like I nigger I suppose.
>>
>>28712385
I would have pulled over. If dickless wants to walk to my window he's getting a gun pointed at him. If at that point he does anything other than run for his fucking life his life is over.
>>
>>28705150
I'd rather be a living pussy than a dead badass. You also should avoid getting into road rage situations by not being aggressive to people. I'm polite as fuck, even when I'm carrying, and I'd rather just avoid those kind of situations than have to deal with shooting someone. That said, if someone got mad at me on the road and followed me home or something, I'm getting out of the car fast (no deathtrap plz) and with my gun already drawn, and I'm calling the cops whether or not I have to shoot.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-28-00-10-59.png (220KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-28-00-10-59.png
220KB, 720x1280px
>>28712464
>>
>>28712471

Did YOU read the fucking post?

>Also, later I went down the road and I saw where the dude lives. Any ideas on how to fuck with him?

The incident ended, there's no reason to start shit again.
>>
>>28712580
I meant like mailing him glitter, jackass. Not going to his house and fucking up his shit
>>
>>28712591
Stuff a dead skunk in his mailbox, then rape him.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-01-28-00-17-01.png (226KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-01-28-00-17-01.png
226KB, 720x1280px
>>28712464
Not answering
>>
>>28705199
/thread
seriously, fuck that.

>nigger cuts you off
>*honks*
>nigger gets out of car
>cool story bro
>drive away and continue living life
>good to be right and good to be white

the only things you need to avoid a road rage fight are stoping distance and exit pathways
>>
>>28712613
No. Incident over, forget it happened.
>>
>>28709823
to which unarmed assault qualifies
>>
>>28712471
If you felt like your life was in danger you wouldn't have to ask if it's justifiable. The way you phrase the question carries the implication that you want to know how far you can push road rage without getting in trouble.
>>
>>28712639
>get raped in anus
>lol well its over now, just 4get about it
>>
>>28707923
>You were being assaulted and chose not to defend yourself. Turn in your guns. You don't have the mindset to use a firearm.
So much this.

>>28705285
>the guy pulls some police maneuver and gets his car horizontally in front of mine on a one way street
Are you imitating my story, that I have posted about on /k/ before? Either you are making shit up or you are a dumbass on multiple levels. When a spic roadrager pulled a cop-movie slide in front of me and exited, I rammed him with my car like a non-retarded person.
>>
>>28712591
>considers use of deadly force
>finds the guy who almost killed him
>wants to know how to pull harmless revenge prank

Either you're full blown retarded or are now on maximum damage control.
>>
Pepper spray
>>
>have encounter with beaner on Overland& I-10
>post about it on /k/
>years later some jackass has recycled it as a plot for his retarded fantasies
>only in his fantasy he is dumb enough to get out and fight instead of ramming
>>
File: 1439146647651.jpg (56KB, 460x385px) Image search: [Google]
1439146647651.jpg
56KB, 460x385px
>>28705182
I like the rattle snake rattle approach, but that doesn't hold up in court in my state
>>28705217
This, if you can not leave just stay in your vehicle, leave the windows up and lock and load. if asshole opens the door...open fire. no more than two rounds center mass
>>28707923
Im sure im feeding a troll, but shut the fuck up. Your first line of defense shouldn't be your last line. This is why people use the "gun owners are pussies" "gun owners have small dicks
>>
File: gun-rights-activists.jpg (145KB, 650x370px) Image search: [Google]
gun-rights-activists.jpg
145KB, 650x370px
>>28705788
This! Everyone of you pizza grease fingered trigger happy nerds needs to watch this. Muh right..... the fucking long dick of the law that will fuck you in the ass first before AB or brotha in prison do
>>
>>28705150
this guy pictured at wt
>six gate on six gate
>cooperative lackey
>strinking higher reference without a clear target instead of sinking bridge and destroying facing
>>
>>28705150
I'd rather be seen as a pussy by retards than dead by everyone.
>>
>>28705285
I would back up.
but if that wasnt an option That seems like the time to draw a weapon.
hes made it impossible for you to leave the area
>>
>>28705150
There's no law that says you HAVE to take a beating in the united states.
>>
>>28705788
>It is that degree of force
>Pauses to drink
>That-
>Adjusts glasses
Over a an hour and a half of that shit? No thanks
>>
File: 18jf227tr5oj5jpg.jpg (39KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
18jf227tr5oj5jpg.jpg
39KB, 636x358px
>>28707627
not gunna lie I still kek'd
>>
dont underestimate an enemy. you should always try to defuse a potentially hostile encounter but if they're going to attack you and you have a weapon to defend yourself use it.
>>
>>28712295
No one said they were.
He basically said you've gotta do what you've gotta do to survive.
>>
>>28707678
> op
No you're not, you faggot
>>
>>28712316
Literally could bot be farther from truth, acrually
>>
>>28707698
It's not brandishing if you intend to shoot them but give them a chance to change their mind.
Brandishing is getting in an argument and showing your weapon before you actually feel threatened
>>
>>28713190
>bigger stronger looking person advancing on you in road rage incident.
>draw weapon and tell him to back down.
>he continues advancing.

Other than just driving away, what state court would say no if you can't get away (car broken, traffic, blocked escape route)?
Get a good lawyer, consult with them.
>>
>>28713970
Too bad you can't be bothered to know you rights within the framework of the law... could save your personal liberty.

You're the kind of person that makes Americans look bad.
>>
>>28712295

Actually I'd argue that anything that involves physical contact has a slight chance to become very deadly very fast.

You catch someone on the chin, he falls down and hits his head really hard. Oh look, he's DEAD now.

This is why "fist fights" and the like are not a joke or something to fuck around with. I don't care what warped sense of "honor" or "manhood" you have, if you raise a fist to me with the intent to cause bodily harm I will ventilate you with lead.

I hope someone calls me edgy.
>>
>>28705203

This.

I count my lucky starts every fucking day I didn't kill somebody in college. My buddy and I were hammered and just punching each other back and forth to be 'tough.' I CLOCKED him right on the chin, he went out like a light and slammed on the concrete.

I want to go back in time and be like 'DUDE, WHAT THE FUCK, YOU CAN KILL OR BRAINDAMAGE THIS DUDE YOU ARENT FUCKING TOUGH'
>>
>>28705150
If a fight comes to you, there is only 1 objective: don't die. It doesn't matter how you do it, and frankly it shouldn't. Those who say you're being a pussy are just sore losers or people who just feel inadequate that a scrawny person with a gun btfo of someone.

If someone want to pick a fight, they're dumb enough to get shot.
>>
how shit is a karmbit in situations like this

i need close quarter weapon suggestions /k/
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.