[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's Over

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 269
Thread images: 25

File: 1437103671727.jpg (319KB, 1200x749px) Image search: [Google]
1437103671727.jpg
319KB, 1200x749px
http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/27/us/malheur-refuge-what-happened-what-happens-next/index.html
>>
File: 1453868453740.png (455KB, 1001x761px) Image search: [Google]
1453868453740.png
455KB, 1001x761px
>>28702206
>>
>>28702206
There are still militia members in the sanctuary.

They've been given till 4 am to clear out.

https://youtu.be/pXbuP19AWDM
>>
>>28702206

This Island looks so comfy, I want to live on it by myself.
>>
I think the government should just roll in there with tanks and flamethrowers.

This pansy shit is just an invitation to future crackpots to "overthrow" their local post office/game warden/IRS office/etc.

We need Waco 2.0 but with better weapons and a live HD feed.
>>
>>28702249
this desu
>>
looks like the government/lib shills are out in force tonight
>>
>>28702206
YOU COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS
YOU COULD HAVE SENT SNACKS
>>
>>28702236
>https://youtu.be/pXbuP
When are the D9's gonna smash some redneck ass?
>>
There are so many other legitimate causes these guys could get behind, but unfortunately those have nothing to do with guns and ranching.
>>
>>28702249
But let me guess, next thread you'll be the first to be all ebin and post the "G-G-GRAB MUH SKS GO INNAWOODS!"

Right?

I swear /k/, this is what happens. Statist bootlicking fucks, the lot of you.
>>
>>28702206
>>28702206
Its sad. When civillians try to stand up to unjust government actions, the government steps in with violence instead of listening.
>>
>>28702751
When dumbass white trash take over a wildlife refuge because they want more land.
>>
It's a real fucking shame that they didn't kill some of those pigs before they went down
>>
>>28702795
The BLM was trying to take their land
>>
>>28702814
Dindu Nuffin, Civil War
>>
>>28702206
What is OPs pic related?
>>
>>28703149

>Fort Carroll
>>
>>28702799
Feds probably fired first at the ambush as soon as they saw a gun

>>28702249
Waco 2.0 during an election year. It's like the feds want trump to win.
>>
>>28702206
I will now save everyone in this thread some time:

ITT
>good they were criminals who make gun owners look bad
>They were fighting injustice and a corrupt govt.
>DEY WAS GUD BOIS, DINDU NUFFIN, TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET, WHITEY KEEPIN US DOWN
>Fudd!
>bootlicker!
>ya'll queda!
>FBI PLZ GO, AM I BEING DETAINED?!
>>
>>28702214
>routine traffic stop
>FBI
Pick one
>>
>>28703195
I like how the >bootlicker people and the >dindunuffin people are usually the same people.

I have no idea how they think they are logical reasonable people. Pick one or the other people.
>>
>>28702799
GIT GOOD
I
T

G
O
O
D
>>
>>28702249
except the governments in the wrong, dipshit
And shooting first is how you escalate this into people blowing up government buildings
>>
>>28703201
wow true
>>
>>28702249
Waco led to Oklahoma City. I'd prefer not to go through that again, thanks.
>>
>>28702206
LOL, Oathkeepers. Did LaVoy swear an oath to catch a bullet with his teeth? :D
>>
File: YallQueda.png (240KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
YallQueda.png
240KB, 640x400px
>>28702272
Hey, I sent as many dildos as I could
>>
I like how Vanilla Isis didn't have a good answer when the local Indian tribe pointed out that it was their land first.
>>
>>28703947
The bag of dicks - did he choke on it?
>>
>>28702249
Waco 2.0 will be followed by Oklahoma city 2.0
>>
>>28703972
That's because the local alcoholics were not local to begin with. Their existence on that land only began after Teddy Roosevelt declared the area an Indian Refuge/Reservation.
>>
I swear, if neither the government nor these Crocodile Bundee dinguses get their heads out of their collective asses, this is gonna devolve into some IRA-tier shit.
>>
>>28703972
Shouldn't the Indians be upset at the BLM too then?
>>
>a human being actually died over this

This is the result of inbreeding and mental retardation. Sorry to the Oregon militiafags, but you are some of the dumbest fuckers to walk this planet.
>>
>>28704000
You mean after whitey stole their original land?
>>
>>28704012
Why? It's not like the Feds are gonna give it back.
>>
>>28704031
>Feds stole our land
>you racist white turrists better not steal it from the Feds
>>
File: CowboyBob.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CowboyBob.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
RIP, old crazy cracker
>>
>>28704018
>Indians a hundred plus years ago are entitled to be mad about losing their holdings
>the current landholders aren't
>>
>>28704018
You act like the Pacific Northwest had enough territory occupied by alcoholics for it to matter.
>>
>>28703452
>>28703842
Maybe it's time for a reminder
>>
>>28702249
Fuck you and each and every other bootlicking cuck on this board
>>
Who the fuck died?
>>
>>28704196
Tarpman, the guy quoted as saying "They'll never take me alive."
>>
>>28704133
How about "no". Does "no" work for you? I was in the building when it happened. Fuck. I wouldn't wish that experience on anybody.
>>
>>28704080
Yea
And we need to give the indians reparations for losing their land
But whiteys who owned it for 100+ years deserve to have their land stolen, and left to starve.

After all, some large business wants to develop that land!
>>
>>28704319
ATF pls go
>>
>>28702214
nice
>>
>>28702814
BLM?
>>
>>28704319
Fuck off fed
>>
>>28704319
Then hopefully you aren't one of these statist fags calling for waco 2: electric boogaloo
>>
>>28704361
Not ATF. I was 16 and brought my father his lunch, which he had left at home. He was just a fucking maintenance man.
>>
>>28704413
>be "maintenance man"
>get blown up plunging federal shit in toilet
>>
>>28704413
your dad was an ATF janitor.
>>
>>28704413
>dad was an atf janitor
I'm so sorry
>>
>>28704467
He should just be happy this isn't the 1300's, or he'd inherit the title.
>>
>>28702826
>>28704390
After all this time people still don't know that BLM stands for the Bureau of Land Management.
>>
>>28704642
I'm convinced Black Lives Matter is just some kind of psyop. Trying to throw off conversations about the Bureau of Land Management with confusion over acronyms.
>>
>>28704014
As far as I know they were all out of state carpetbaggers.
>>
>>28704693
People are going to tell you not to worry about it, and will call you a nutcase. But keep on that path, regardless of what uninformed or intentionally misleading individuals say.
>>
>>28704014
The occupiers were all from out of state. The locals actually wanted them gone ever since this whole fiasco started.
>>
So if FBI gets wasted will it be proven that the government can bleed and all those current year faggots can shut the fuck up about drones and tanks?
>>
>>28704817
No they'll actually demand a drone strike if that happens.

What concerns me if there have been people calling for the government to put a hellfire through the roof since the start of it.
>>
>>28704512
Pajeet, my son....
>>
>>28704842
This.
The worst part of this whole thing in my opinion is that there are people who would rather say "FUCK IT, BOMB THE BUILDING, SMEAR THEM OVER THE FIELDS" than actually consider that the gov isn't being completely honest.
>>
>>28704842
>No they'll actually demand a drone strike if that happens.
What a great way to make sure Trump is elected.
>>
>>28704361
>>28704460
>>28704467

You guys are aware that the federal building housed like a half dozen federal agencies, two armed services recruiting stations and a fucking day-care center, right?
>>
>>28704864
You have now become a man and must choose, pursue a shining new carreer, or become the designated shit sweep.
>>
>>28702567
>not supporting some fucks throwing a tantrum about the national parks system makes me a statist
Choke on a dick
>>
>>28705035
Why does BLM have a hardon for that ranch anyway?
>>
>>28704911
>What a great way to make sure Trump is elected.
Yeah, killing a group who murders federal agents over stupid crap sure is going to sway the liberals into voting for trump.
If there's no collateral damage no-one on the left would give a fuck, don't delude yourself.
>>
>>28704361
Friendly reminder that NO ATF AGENTS WERE KILLED IN THE OKLAHOMA CITY BOMBING. Thats right, mcvey and the militia got so mad at the ATF that they murder over 300 people... none of whom worked for the ATF and dozens of whome weren't even government employees.
>>
>>28705055
This literally has nothing to do with BLM
>>
>>28705084
>Yeah, killing a group who murders federal agents over stupid crap sure is going to sway the liberals into voting for trump.
It's not about the liberals, it's about pissing off conservatives so much that the happening will happen
>>
>>28705103
So then why has the Bureau of Land Management been involved the whole time?
>>
>>28705084
>killing a group who murders federal agents over stupid crap sure is going to sway the liberals into voting for trump.
they haven't killed anyone, though
>>
>>28705103
This is the result of BLM shit happening over the course of many years.
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/full-story-on-whats-going-on-in-oregon-militia-take-over-malheur-national-wildlife-refuge-in-protest-to-hammond-family-persecution/
>>
>>28705109
The happening will never happen.
>>28705117
>they haven't killed anyone, though
In the hypothetical to which his answer and my reply was based on, they had.
>>
>>28705142
>The happening will never happen.
I think it will but not in the way /k/ jerks off to.
>>
File: 1383357179692.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1383357179692.gif
2MB, 320x180px
>>28705142
>In the hypothetical to which his answer and my reply was based on, they had.
well I feel like a fool then
>>
>>28702249
That worked so well for Assad.

Better to just feign indifference and deal with it covertly after the spotlight is gone.
>>
>start shit get hit
who'd've thunk
>>
>>28702502
This is my main issue, to be honest
>>
>>28704018
If Indians wanted to keep their land they should have fought harder
>>
>>28705167
If people are legit pissed of at you doing nothing is not going to help either.
Fear is how dictatorships work. If people can start to talk freely and organize, you've got a shitstorm coming.
>>
>>28704080
Yea, faggot. If the current landholders are bitching about it being "not their land no more", the indians have more of a claim to that. There's no way you can slice this that'll make it work
>>
>>28704018
>have no concept of ownership
>get mad when other people take something you don't even really believe you own

Besides, whites came here first, we just took back what we already had.
>>
>>28704018
Indians can't own land, in much the same way that a dog can't own a house. They just aren't capable of it
>>
>>28705123
>theconservativetreehouse.com
Mind if I rebutt your article with one from Huffington Post or Salon?
>>
>>28705210
>native americans
>native
>white people of European descent here first instead of people who were originally here from the start

You fags always crack me up. So it's ok when an oppressive force comes in and buttfucks one group. But it's not OK when an oppressive force comes in and buttfucks the ones who previously did the buttfucking. Right?
>>
>>28705210
Joseph Smith? Is that you?
>>
>>28705231
>people who were originally here from the start
Humans didn't evolve on the North or South American continents, try again, faggot.
>>
>>28705192
>If people are legit pissed of at you doing nothing is not going to help either.
I think it is.
It's a small minority of people that are pissed of about such things, the common man doesn't really care until flamethrowers and tanks start getting involved.
Agitators grow bored when nothing happens and give up or attempt to push the boundary so far that the state can push back harder without looking bad.
>>
>>28705243
You're right. They got there first and were the current landholders at the time, dumbfuck. If you're going to bitch about the bundyfags being "the current landholders" and having some sort of claim, they have an even better claim by sheer virtue of being there first. Cockhead
>>
>>28705222
>ur bias lol
If you can't refute the article just attack the name lol it always works

If anything the fact that they wear their political affiliation in the name is already enough to earn more trust than any major news outlet. Regardless, this is a BLM issue.
>>
>>28705200
>Indians have more of a claim to that
Based on what? They aren't the original owners of that land nor are they the current owners. Their claim is feel good fiction, when they're only in the area at all due to their alcohol bux from the government.
>>
File: hoomana.png (1MB, 1406x786px) Image search: [Google]
hoomana.png
1MB, 1406x786px
>>28705243
>Humans didn't evolve on the North or South American continents, try again, faggot.
>being actually this fucking retarded
>>
>>28705338
>migrating is the same as evolving
>>
>>28702206
>retard ranchers poaching on federal land
>start wildfire to destroy evidence
>get prosecuted for starting wildfire
>bundy and his fuck boys show up in an attempt to stay relevant
>expose themselves as hypocritics dependent on federal govt. Tax breaks
>break the law
>get arrested
>get shot
>everyone is ass blasted
>next week no one will care
>probably a week after that a sovereign citizen goes off his med and kills a cop.

That about sums it up. So was anyone else at Shot Show?
>>
Dramatis personae, as of yesterday

Ammon Bundy: Son of deadbeat rancher Cliven "Let me tell you about the Negro" Bundy. Neither a rancher nor an Oregonian. Lengthy arrest record.

Ryan Bundy:The guy with the facial paralysis. Brother of Ammon. Neither a rancher nor an Oregonian. Lengthy arrest record.

Brian "Booda" Cavalier: Claimed to be a former U.S. Marine Scout/Sniper, with service in Iraq and Afghanistan. No military service whatsoever. Another ex-con with a lengthy record. He's the doofus in the "Major League Sniper" hat. Allegedly left the site after his made-up military service offended the other guys with made-up military service. Recent photographs suggest he may have returned to the site.

Blaine Cooper: Claimed to be a U.S. Marine veteran. Signed up for the Marines under the Delayed Entry Program, never reported to USMC boot camp. Usually strutting around in Army Multi-Cam. His wife is also allegedly at the site. Has a rap sheet a mile long. That's not his original name. He legally changed it. If it sounds familiar, it's Jesse Ventura's character's name from Predator.
>>
>>28705338
I don't think that picture does a good job of supporting your argument, m8.
>>
LaVoy Finicum: Huh, an actual rancher. His "income" (his words) is running a foster kid orphanage out of his house and collecting over $100,000 annually from a government-financed charity. This capitalist libertarian hero is most likely using his foster kids as government-funded ranch hands, and still can't turn a profit. Last seen hiding under a blue tarp. [UPDATE: the tarp wasn't bulletproof]

David Fry:Neo-Nazi and ISIS supporter, he likes both over their shared hatred of Jews. On-site communications and social media officer.

Captain Moroni:Won't give his real name. Named after a figure in Mormon scripture. Based on his ridiculous choice in camouflage patterns and the fact he's wearing a hot climate boonie hat in January (he eventually put a knit cap on, then put the boonie hat back on OVER it), I doubt he's actually been in the military.

Joe "Captain O" O'Shaugnessy:Claims to be a captain in some Arizona militia. Allegedly fled the site after stealing their donation jar to go get drunk at a local motel.

Ryan Payne: Claimed to be a former Army Ranger. Actually served in U.S. Army with two deployments to Iraq. But was never a Ranger. Never attended (much less graduated) from Ranger School, and was never assigned to the 75th Ranger Regiment, even in a support role. Neither Tabbed nor Scrolled. Amended this to being part of a Secret Squirrel unit for the XVIII Airborne Corps. Always writes it as "18," despite the Army is very specific that Corps-level units use Roman numerals. I'm not sure if he's even graduated Jump School.
>>
Maureen Peltier:Their Facebook Communications Officer who is not actually at the site. She claims to be a current member of the Washington State National Guard, but has not attended drill since 2014. This anti-government warrior is currently appealing her pending discharge to score a full disability retirement. She is also a "person of interest" in the theft of explosives from her battalion's armory.

Jon Ritzheimer: Actual U.S. Marine Corps veteran. Served in Iraq with a Motor Transportation Company as a truck driver. Claims to have seen extensive combat, yet never earned a Combat Action Ribbon. Says he was kicked out of the USMC Reserve for having "excessive tattoos." At the time of his discharge, the USMC tattoo policy did not prohibit excessive tattoos, only those that were racist or showed solidarity with extremist hate groups. He is financially supported by his government disability check and his wife's job. Star of the I AM ANGRY ABOUT THE DILDO video.

Joseph Arthur Stetson: Arrested for DUI en route to the site. Claimed to be a retired U.S. Army Special Forces colonel, whose records were personally sealed by President Reagan. None of the math adds up on his age, alleged rank and claimed military service with Reagan's term in office. At least one conviction for domestic violence, for vandalizing his ex-wife's trailer.

Neil Wampler: Became involved with the militia movement because he was outraged that he is no longer legally allowed to own firearms, over the minor issue of being convicted of murdering his own father. When asked how they felt about having a convicted murderer in their militia, the Bundy brothers and LaVoy Finicum claimed to have never heard of him, and deny he's at the site. Yes, there are photographs of him wandering around the site.
>>
>>28704693
Well something just clicked in my head. And now I'm experiencing a combination of fear, dread and a smig of anger
>>
>>28705200
See
>>28705187
They got wrecked, their land is now our land, they obey our rules.
>>
File: TQm6MzB9XTM.jpg (76KB, 600x784px) Image search: [Google]
TQm6MzB9XTM.jpg
76KB, 600x784px
BONUS ROUND!

Washington state Rep. Graham Hunt: A passionate supporter of the militia and has personally visited them at the site. Claims to have seen extensive combat on multiple tours in Iraq and Afghanistan, and claims to have been wounded in combat. His records show he deployed once for six months to a base in Saudi Arabia hundreds of miles from the Iraq border, was never wounded, and never saw combat. He also posted this digitally altered photograph which he claims depicted him just narrowly surviving a mortar attack in 2005. It is actually two soldiers from an Ohio National Guard Military Police Company who just witnessed several Iraqi children severely wounded by a bomb blast in 2003. Their Army insignia was 'shopped out and replaced with Air Force insignia.
>>
>>28705348
I'm just showing you how Native Americans actually got to America.
>>
>>28705187
This, the tree niggers should have fought like a white man, because we are fucking crazy.
>>
File: pwettypwease.jpg (23KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
pwettypwease.jpg
23KB, 600x600px
>>28705388
So might makes right, except when you're on the loosing side.
>>
>>28705417
I know how they fucking got here, faggot, that's not the point I'm trying to make.
>>
>>28705437
Nobody cares cuntlord Native Americans were here first.
>>
>>28705447
The buffalo were here before them, but no one claims they should own the land.
>>
>>28705447
>hasn't been following the latest findings of white people remains from long before redskins were here
>>
>>28705455
That's because buffalo are dad jokes
>>28705457
>doesn't post a citation
>>
>>28705388
Oh yea, I think that too. They should've fought harder.

But then again, so should the bundy fags :^) When the feds come in and kill them all, I'll just say that next time around, because obviously wrong things are OK no matter how wrong they are, as long as the guys getting buttfucked didn't fight hard enough
>>
>you will never get to post on /k/ and /pol/ during the Waco siege
>>
>>28705309
No it isn't. The BLM have zero ducking do,tell over those ranchers finishing their sentences. The whole thing is just dickwaving by morons who, thanks to the "care packages" have a large surplus of dicks with which to wave.
>>
>>28705434
The key is to never lose.
>>
File: eurospeech.jpg (212KB, 799x633px) Image search: [Google]
eurospeech.jpg
212KB, 799x633px
>>28705485
to see all of these edgy outsiders saying the protesters should be shot to death?

This place is like the MSNBC comments section now
>>
>>28705477
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/9110838/Stone-age-Europeans-were-the-first-to-set-foot-on-North-America.html
>>
>>28705494
>The BLM have zero ducking do,tell over those ranchers finishing their sentences

>doesn't read article
Come back after you do.
>>
Who here shoots/hunts/hikes on BLM land? I know I do. Why the fuck should I give up who knows how many acres of land just so some rancher fucks can own it?
>>
>>28705525
>these primitive tools look same
>must be WHITE MEN
nigger there are only so many ways you can make an arrowhead.
Anyway if it were true it wouldn't matter because they left and Native Americans showed up and owned America :^)
>>
>>28705541
They don't want to own it. They want it restored back to the county/state.
>>
>>28705541
This, that land is worth more to the local economy kept as public land. Ranchers have a case of the gib-me-dats
>>
>>28705552
>Native Americans
>owned
Except they didn't even ha-
> :^)

Oh, I get it now
>>
>>28705552
Or the native americans displaced them.
>>
>>28705559
You mean how it is right now?
>>
>>28705572
If that was the case the federal government would have no say.
>>
>>28705447
I guess the Arabs better give back all that land they stole from Christians, then :^)
>>
>>28705503
Seems the Bundy's didn't get that memo.

>>28705514
Edgy people calling for this or that guy to be killed? On /k/?

Sounds like locals to me, even if they don't echo back your every opinion.

>>28705541
Because the constitution!
>>
>>28705562
Then it was theirs by conquest.
Just like how America is now white
>>
>>28705478
I am glad that makes sense to you now.

Besides, if the ranchers had a legitimate greivance they could pursue it through the legal system, which they obviously don't want to do.
>>
File: crusades redpill.png (188KB, 1495x722px) Image search: [Google]
crusades redpill.png
188KB, 1495x722px
>>28705583
>I guess the Arabs better give back all that land they stole from Christians, then :^)
We took it back noob.
>>
>>28705590
And the Bundy's are about to conquer a few square feet of a federal corrections facility.
>>
>>28705601
>Besides, if the ranchers had a legitimate greivance they could pursue it through the legal system
They tried and they lost. There are murmurings of a corrupt judge or some shit who retired immediately after the case.
>>
>>28705234

Have you heard of the
All-American Prophet?
The blonde-haired,
Blue-eyed voice of God!
He didn't come from the Middle East
Like those other holy men!
No, God's favorite prophet was...
All-American!
>>
>>28705582
What say do they have according to you? Can we hunt/hike/shoot on those lands? Yes? If no, can't we appeal that shit legally in a court of law, via writing to our representatives and the like, like we do with everything else to get public ordinances covered? I don't see how it's not "the people's" land as is.
>>
>>28705608
God bless.

While i dislike the situation they're in you don't go full retard and do an armed takeover, you're just making enemies out of everyone except teaparties.
>>
File: common core2.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
common core2.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>28705584
>Because the constitution!

wow you're really on the right side of history and clever like Jon Stewart

it's edgy and childish to support the constitution but wanting these protesters to get shot to death is progressive and smart

keep fighting the brave fight, warrior
>>
>>28702567
Fucking this. /k/ is the most "Government get out, reeee!" group of people but when shit actually starts they immediately jump on over to the side of the feds.
>>
>>28705613
Again, they could go back to the courts if they had any legitimate greivance
>>
>>28705636
yes

If you're for government overreach you're smart like us.

If you're against government overreach then you're a pussy who is foolish.
>>
>>28705633
The worst part of this is they thought the Roman numeral system had a character for zero
>>
>>28705640
Nigga that takes a lot of cash which they don't have because they are legally required to give it to BLM.

They should set up a gofuckme
>>
>>28704842
I've noticed that most of the calls for screaming obliteration or some kind of bloodbath come from the "progressive liberal" types.

That kind of shit is frightening, as they're literally advocating the state-sponsored death of people they disagree with politically.
>>
>>28705624
Your mistake is that you think the federal government cares about the people of the state. they want the land for its resources and to sell to foreign countries. If they had their way you wouldn't be able to shoot/hunt/hike on their land. You can try all you want but you cannot beat the federal government in their own court system. If the school bully is taking your lunch money and the principal is his dad, and his entire extended family is on the school board, what do you do?
>>
>>28705633
I'm >>28705541 and not >>28705584. How is them seizing public land and desecrating it justified? They're defiling the land of the people they themselves are claiming to be protecting. If they have some beef with the government, why not storm/capture a courthouse? Why not occupy the city hall and demand for a retrial? The only thing I see in this whole thing is them dropping the ball and making shitty choice after shitty choice. I want to side with them, but I enjoy hiking in my desert far too much to support them fucking it up for everyone else.
>>
File: doublethink2.png (243KB, 507x490px) Image search: [Google]
doublethink2.png
243KB, 507x490px
>>28705654
What else can you expect from doublethink experts.
>>
>>28705562
That would make a kick ass movie.
>>
>>28705654
Every socialist revolution ever, how can you be surprised when they show their true colors?
>>
>>28705636
A few nigger tier ranchers and retard sovereign citizens does not equate a happening or govt. Abuse of power worthy of insurrection
>>
>>28705654
>as they're literally advocating the state-sponsored death of people they disagree with politically.
The concept of sovereignty and its defense by force is something pretty much everyone in the world agrees with.
>>
>>28705686
America is about to become Colombia 2.0
Except libshits are too afraid to pick up a gun
>>
>>28705660
>Your mistake is that you think the federal government cares about the people of the state. they want the land for its resources and to sell to foreign countries.

Where I live, we've had the Fish and Game department and the BLM help clean rivers and start stocking fish for locals to enjoy after an elementary school project. The kids wanted to fish in the wild, and after going through the legal process (writing to reps, getting signatures and garnering support), it happened. I've helped clean up various different shooting areas from all the gunk and junk people leave behind, and helped re-open a lot of those lands up for shooting and hunting. I'm very much for hunting, fishing, shooting, hiking and enjoying these "federal" lands, and would like for future generations to keep doing so. I happily pay for a fishing and hunting license, knowing how that goes back into the system, and allows me and my children to enjoy a weekend out in the woods, and hopefully their children too. It's a small price to pay, but so be it. I live in the suburbs, and while my dream has always been to own land of mine to shoot and hunt in, in the meantime, I enjoy and appreciate the fact that there's thousands of thousands of acres of public lands, animal refuges and natural parks preserved. When the 7n6 and m855 ban came down, I wrote to people and made the best effort I could to have it overturned.

I just don't see how them burning an area illegally somehow equals keeping our trails, our hunting areas, our parks "free for the people"
>>
>>28705653
>legally required to give it to the BLM
?
I bet they would have more support if they had a go fund me account instead of acting like trailer trash
>>
>>28705654
>it's fine if the government massacres a bunch of hicks for camping in an unused building with guns
>but if a cop shoots a big nig trying to steal his gun then the whole system needs to be overthrown
>>
>>28705633
No, it is indeed edgy and childish. Which have always been hallmarks of 4chan. Behaviour like that isn't a sign of outsiders.
>>
>>28705729
>?
Fines and shit for just ranching.

>I bet they would have more support if they had a go fund me account instead of acting like trailer trash

Yes but they're PNW so they're fucking rats.
>>
>>28705527
No citations, a link that says "further citations" leads to the Bundy's blog detailing the same story (again with no citations) none of which mentions the fact that the ranchers are back in jail because they hadn't served their full sentences. It's called a mandatory minimum for a reason. It's fucking mandatory. If you want to campaign against mandatory minimums, fine, do that. Doing this is just wasting everybody's time.
>>
>>28705757
Why were they even let out in the first place?
>>
File: index (2).jpg (21KB, 211x193px) Image search: [Google]
index (2).jpg
21KB, 211x193px
>>28705739
This cunty "well they deserve to be shot to death for protesting the government, #YallQueda" shit is certainly from outside of /k/

the "Go back to /pol/" followed by "wow look at me I'm one of you fellows and I also hate jews/niggers/libruls" is very typical posting behavior of reddit raiders and leftypol
>>
>>28705757
>article lists citations
>NO BUT WHAT ABOUT HIS CITATIONS
The internet doesn't have unlimited citations for a single topic. The information has to originate somewhere.
>>
The average liberal in the US would gladly have run the gulags under the USSR

They are vicious, hateful little marxists
>>
>>28705769
SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>28705617
Haha the book of Mormon was fucking awesome.
>>
>>28705654
Yeah.

And then the Occupy movement gets crushed, in many cases quite literally, and the right cheers.

And then both stand there wondering about all the police brutality.

It's national fucking suicide.
>>
>>28705747
The permit costs for cattle grazing on public lands are dirt cheap compared to what ranchers bring in. That coupled with govt farm subsidies for just damn near anything IMO don't give these guys a leg to stand on other than they hate the govt. And want free stuff
>>
>>28705790
>And then the Occupy movement gets crushed, in many cases quite literally, and the right cheers.
Because smelly leftists tried to shut down wallstreet so they could "redistribute"
>>
>>28705803
And here, the smelly rednecks are trying to shut down a preservation so they can "give it back to the people"
>>
>>28705798
>compared to what ranchers bring in.
BLM was taking large portions of the ranch for public land. Ranch income has diminished.
I don't know why you think government agencies don't play people into doing what they want.
It's like how hughes is designed so that machineguns get scarcer because they get used and worn out and borken over time, eventually making them unavailable.
>>
>>28705771
No, that's you being unable to deal with dissenting voices in the hugbox, and resorting to paranoid retardation. Truth is, you don't quite have the popular support you thought you had, even here where in what you thought was a safe place.
>>
>>28705820
>PNW
>rednecks
no.
>>
There's a time and a place for use of the second amendment. I don't think this was it. As far as I know, the people they were supposedly on the side of... didn't really even want them there.

That said, it shows what you can get away with.
Remember when the "Occupy" clowns got their shit steamrolled for illegally, uh, occupying various places? I bet that wouldn't have happened if they all had rifles. The situation would have been handled much more delicately.

>inb4 someone points out that guns cost money, which 'Occupy' doesn't have.
>>
File: conflicted.jpg (56KB, 693x693px) Image search: [Google]
conflicted.jpg
56KB, 693x693px
>>28705828
Yes, the popular stand on /k/ is that pro-Second Amendment protesters should be shot to death for demonstrating because it's the progressive thing to do

If you don't agree with this logic then you should go find a hugbox because /k/ is now vehemently anti-gun

Nice.
>>
>>28705613
>retired immediately after the case.

You mean the judge that sentenced them to 3mo. and 12mo. sentences that were well below the 5yr. mandatory minimum? I'm sure his trying to cut them a break is an indication of him trying to screw them.
>>
>>28705821
>people can't maintain and repair machineguns
>>
>>28705862
Nice reading comprehension, bro.
>>
>>28705854
This is my stance on the whole thing.

>Is their cause stupid?
Yea, a bit.
>Do I agree with it?
I don't agree with the whole getting tossed back in jail thing, but I'm no lawyer, and that's not up to me to decide. However, I also don't agree with them illegally burning public land. I particularly have no dog in this fight
>Should they be allowed to do this?
Yea. That's what the 2nd is for. They have a cause, or believe they have a cause, and are occupying an area, albeit armed. So what? They're so far, not shooting up people, and it seems like the feds SO far, aren't just going in there and shooting up the place either. That's their own battle, and I'm surprised it's been this nice so far.

I think it's justified for them to claim use of the 2nd because in the end, being "right or wrong" is irrelevant to the second. The colonists weren't right in the eyes of the british, after all. What truly matters in the end, like in all things, is who has more support, who can fight the longest, and who wins that fight. I have no real reason to go out there and start shit, and believe there are more pressing issues that should take precedence. But it's their lives, and they know how they're going to live them.
>>
>>28705636
Nuance. You lack it.
>>
>>28702206

But why you posting a pic of that shit next to the Key Bridge?
>>
>>28705883
Spare parts aren't easy to find for the hipster machineguns m8.
>>
>>28705663
>why not storm/capture a courthouse? Why not occupy the city hall and demand for a retrial?

Because that would be hard, actually require effort, and actually carry some risk in the initial attempt.
>>
>>28705920
>fat redneck thugs can't even commit to their own cause

sasuga. This is why people push for more control
>>
>>28705820
The difference is that Wall Street is a loose grouping of private firms, so redistribution of their assets is tantamount to robbery. A nature preservation is government land, that according to any reading of the Constitution that doesn't involve a gold medal in legal gymnastics, they are prohibited from owning.

In the former case, you're dealing with rightful property. In the latter, illegitimate property. That is the difference.
>>
>>28705920
If a buncha niggers can do it, I'm sure the lazy fucks can too
>>
>>28705769
The judge have them sentences that weren't long enough, as prescribed by law.
>>
>>28705920
Such an approach would be far too strong, and be shut down immediately before any controversy could spread. When you're doing shit like this, you can't march on the white house and demand change, because you'll all be arrested and end up as a sidenote in the morning papers. They aren't trying to win a gunfight against the entire government, they're trying to publicize their cause, and that requires enough commotion that people notice, but not so much that they get raided on the first day. This is why they took great pains to emphasize the "peaceful" nature of their occupation, in a place where nobody would be inconvenienced (because the second you start to make life difficult for the average person, it automatically turns them against your cause).

This shit is far more nuanced that you think.
>>
>>28705772
>The information has to originate somewhere.

While true, a pair of blogs is most definitely not the source origin.
>>
>>28702249
Statist faggot
>>
>>28705981
Fair enough, so how do we find the actual events?
>>
File: walter.jpg (48KB, 355x400px) Image search: [Google]
walter.jpg
48KB, 355x400px
>>28705731
>it's fine if the government massacres a bunch of hicks for camping in an unused building with guns
>but if a cop shoots a big nig trying to steal his gun then the whole system needs to be overthrown
>mfw my dad keeps telling me the guvment needs to go in there to kill them to teach dem goddamn militia faggots a lesson
>mfw my mom thinks that they are keeping "the locals" from using the property because the feds padlocked the front gate and that they're "hurting the environment ;_;" by being there sustainably camping in the parking lot of maintenance building
>mfw they keep calling me racist when I don't agree with them about zimzam/coon of the week shot by the cops for doing this thing called "crime" but want to kill these (admittedly retarded 3%ers) for trespassing.
>>
>>28705952
Niggers at least have some idea what work is, even if they try to avoid it. These "militia" fucks have spent their entire lives sponging off the system.
>>
will the ATF shot zee dogs again
>>
>>28705981
Do you want peer reviewed scholarly journals on this shit? Not him, but you're pretty fucking stupid.

>first hand accounts have to have links and citations to what others said, despite you being the fucking source, and posting it on your blog because the British Medical Inquiry Journal will obviously have a piece on it in its 3rd issue this year
>>
>>28705972
>I don't know how civil disobedience works
>>
>>28704965
And Dresden housed how many civilians?
>>
>>28706024

These yards and their blogs couldn't even provide a link to news stories that support their version of events.
>>
>>28705999
Google your search query and hit the news tab. Pretty much any current article will have links to older articles on the subject.
>>
File: G20.jpg (848KB, 2751x1266px) Image search: [Google]
G20.jpg
848KB, 2751x1266px
>>28706027
>I don't know the inevitable result of civil disobedience
Do you have the memory of a squirrel, or are you just sheltered from the outside world?
>>
>>28706053
How are you this dense? Just because a talking head on tv hasn't said it yet doesn't mean it isn't happening.
>>
>>28706053
And those are pretty fucking reliable, ain't they? What with all the news outlets reporting and confirming those shots that happened yesterday, and being able to pick and choose what and how they report things.
>>
>>28705084
They haven't killed anyone, and since the feds have both fired and murdered first, they have become the aggresors by default.
>>
>>28706072
>I'd much rather roll over and let the government buttfuck me to death without so much as a whisper
This is you.
>>
>>28706035
Dresden was a military target during a declared war. The act itself was legal by the rules of war at the time. Now it isn't. Also what declared war was the US involved with in 1995 and which hostile nation's colors did McVeigh wear?
>>
>>28704133
oklahoma here, please no i was worried enough the first time as my mother worked in the murrah building but luckily she was told she didn't have to come in that day
>>
>>28706073
>>28706074

You know what? You're right. Just listen to this Alex Jones tier bullshit. Don't forget to watch out for those chemtrails, patriots!
>>
File: 1403853175088.jpg (401KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1403853175088.jpg
401KB, 750x1000px
>>28705350
>>retard ranchers poaching on federal land
>>start wildfire to destroy evidence
>>get prosecuted for starting wildfire
>>bundy and his fuck boys show up in an attempt to stay relevant
>>expose themselves as hypocritics dependent on federal govt. Tax breaks
>>break the law
>>get arrested
>>get shot
>>everyone is ass blasted
what evidence is there of poaching besides a regular controlled burn that they started to clear their own property that spread to fed owned land that was dangerously full of fire hazards and had unmaintained fire breaks? the only argument I've seen for "hurr dey were poaching!" is "hurr dey lit a fire to destroy da evidence!"

as someone who worked at a federally funded natural area, the best damn thing for it would be to fucking burn due to arson or lightning because state/federal/county regs on scheduling controlled burns are too many hoops to weave through, which leads to a build up of ground cover, deadfall, etc. that means when a fire does happen it's damages the ecosystem instead of help it. Fire controlled ecosystems are a thing and big daddy government makes it too hard to maintain them effectively, leading to shit like this "arson".
>>
>>28704321
What is the constitution
>>
>>28706077
>pull a gun
>get shot by faster LEO

>"N-not f-fair guys. Y-you have to wait your t-turn!"
>>
>>28706073
Just because someone has said it's happening doesn't mean it is happening. The onus is on the person that makes the claim to prove it, a blog post written by said person is not a citation that has any merit.
>>
File: federal building under seige.jpg (64KB, 635x517px) Image search: [Google]
federal building under seige.jpg
64KB, 635x517px
>>
>>28706086
What the fuck? I'm saying that armed occupation is far more effective than civil disobedience. Protesting in the streets or marching on the courthouse will get your ass beaten and arrested by a swarm of riot cops, and it will immediately set public opinion against you for disrupting a critical civil service. Doing what the Malheur group did is the very reason their cause even made the news at all, let alone for so long.

Remember what came of Occupy? Of every single G20 protest? Nothing, because that shit was shut down immediately due to the overwhelming disproportionality of force. Armed occupation is the only way to get noticed and treated carefully when dealing with the government (and after being noticed, actually getting what you want is another issue altogether).
>>
>>28706113
>wants sources
>gets them
>not the sources they want, complains about how reliable they are
>people point out you can't get more reliable than what's available because of the nature of the whole situation (read: no fucking journal gives a shit, and even then, nobody's reliable anyways. If that's all the info available, take it or leave it, but don't bitch that there's not shit out there)
>HURR UHDEROIFJE NRUGHER

Fuck off. I'm sorry you're too stupid to take any and all information available and form an opinion yourself, and need to have others tell you what your opinion is
>>
>>28706077
>They haven't killed anyone
>>28705142
>In the hypothetical to which his answer and my reply was based on, they had.
>>
>>28705282
europeans were on north america first and were killed off by the invading asians.
>>
>>28705350
don't forget the child abuse
sanding off self harm scars and forcing a teen to walk home from another city
>>
>>28706153
Guess they should've fought harder, then.
>>
File: 1450030346996.jpg (351KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1450030346996.jpg
351KB, 1200x900px
>>28704900
There are a lot of people at work calling for a blood bath. The loudest liberal voices in my office want to revel in killing.

I've got bags packed and no idea what to do. Guess I'll post on k and try not to feel crushed
>>
>>28706114
Poacher defense force PLZ go
>>
File: 1452880811271.png (2MB, 1065x1430px) Image search: [Google]
1452880811271.png
2MB, 1065x1430px
>>28706139
Nice one
>>
File: 1413870095910.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
1413870095910.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
>>28702567
You can't honestly expect /k/ to stand up for the 2nd amendment

The population of /k/ likes guns because they can play army man as adults instead of defending the bill of rights.
>>
>>28704512
Donald Shitplungerson the 3rd.
>>
File: 1410126334043.jpg (108KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
1410126334043.jpg
108KB, 500x350px
>>28705350
you forgot the part where THEY WERE ALREADY PROSECUTED AND SERVED TIME

double jeopardy is why there is militia there. It's illegal
>>
>>28706212
Who is the trap?
>>
>>28706240
Flandre
>>
>>28706232
They served a year in prison when the crime they plead guilty to had a mandatory minimum sentence of 5 years.

And the people arrested by the feds don't even want the militia there.
>>
>>28705898
Yeah, that's pretty much it.

I think that perhaps there were some steps they could have tried in between where they started, and "armed occupation," but as said, we're not them.

I'm from OR, and I bet Malheur County was freaking out about their first-ever media exposure.
>A county spokesman was quoted as saying "all these cameras. Should we... vacuum or something?"
>>
>>28706232
>I am not a lawyer: the post
>>
>>28706150
>Thinks Timecube-level shot is good for a source
>>
>>28706232
Minimum sentences

The didn't serve their full sentence, they weren't tried a second time, no double jeopardy.

This was already covered in the thread.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2799x3840px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2799x3840px
>>28705898
This
>>
>>28706232
So you a) don't know what's actually going on and b) don't know what double jeopardy is or how it works. Thank you for your (lack of) contribution.
>>
>>28706283
so they escaped prison or something?

They already served time and were let out by the government.
>>
>>28705390
kek, what a great cast of characters
>>
>>28705590
soon to be BLACKEDâ„¢
>>
>>28706232
https://youtu.be/KH1D1AeisKQ

this is what you sound like faget
>>
>>28706324
>They already served time

Which is why they're being credited with time served, but they still have the rest of the actual sentence to serve.
>>
>>28706199
Sauce? Google is being less than helpful.
>>
>>28706357
so why were they let out?
>>
>>28706352
>it's yes sir
>visible look of disgust on dindus face
>>
>>28706384
yes
they were convicted and the judge illegally sentenced them to less than the mandatory minimum
now, they're going to serve out the other 4 years
>>
>>28706404
A federal mandatory minimum put in place under bullshit terorrism laws born from the 9/11 shitshow. None of this is okay.
>>
>>28706426
this

it's stupid to label this as terrorism

it's tyranny
>>
>>28705088
That's because he called the bomb threat in. Only the ATF evacuated, and gave a 'good luck guys' wave to all the other people in the building.
>>
File: nigger5.png (12KB, 582x67px) Image search: [Google]
nigger5.png
12KB, 582x67px
>>28706352
kek
>>
>>28706127
There's a deference between being shot for drawing a gun on an officer and being ambushed by the feds
>>
>>28706426
oh boy you're right, better storm a federal wildlife refuge instead of take it to the courts or the state congress. Also, be sure you fail to let the media know that your protest has nothing to do with protesting those rulings or laws but that you want public land given to you for free.
>>
>>28702249
Kill yourself.
>>
>>28706093
The target was the feds, not just the ATF. He did do a great job at bombing them though.
>>
>>28705447
And those pussies lost. European-shit-tier germs rekt them, they fought guns with spears and had the stupidity to trust the government's word again and again and again.

Redskins deserved to lose that land. If whitey didn't steal it, spaniards would have.
>>
>>28706469
>instead of take it to the courts or the state congress
They tried, and were ignored.
>>
>>28706488
What hostile nation's colors was McVeigh wearing? What declared war was the US fighting?
>>
>>28706008
Eh, socialist gonna socialist
>>
>>28705590
60% and falling every year
>>
>>28706093
Only reason the dresden bombings were 'legal' is the attackers won. If the Axis prevailed, there would be war crimes trials over that at least...

McVeigh didn't win. Legality in the matters actually means very little. No one will get off on a "technically I'm a foreign combatant" defense. That's specifically why we have gitmo.
>>
>>28706525
The same worn by the men and women in Waco and Oregon. The feds don't care, neither should we
>>
>>28706518
Something in about not doing the crime if you can't do the time. Also, they weren't ignored they gave up.
>>
>>28706610
The oklahoma bombing was just a false flag
>>
All these statist fucking shits on /k/ is pathetic. Guess we know what will really happen when Hillary takes office and enacts a confiscatory ban on assault weapons...you faggots will hand them over in droves and start telling everyone else we never really needed them in the first place.
>>
>>28706610
So you're saying they're just terrorists, then? Why would you support terrorism?
>>
>>28706782
>supporting Bundy and his commie followers
>>
>>28706841
>>What is FSA
>>Who is Ossama bin Laden
>>
File: 1419338565369.gif (1MB, 217x217px) Image search: [Google]
1419338565369.gif
1MB, 217x217px
>>28702206
The remaining protesters can wait for the armored FBI vehicles to pull up or they can submit to an inspection and identification at a checkpoint.

These guys shouldn't play chess.
>>
>>28705088
fbi was there
>>
>>28706938
At this point and from what I've seen, I agree.

These guys never were very good strategists to begin with. I don't see an endgame for them outside of what you just said.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/pol/62235437
Thread posts: 269
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.