[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Home]
4Archive logo
"No gun would have prevented this since...
If images are not shown try to refresh the page. If you like this website, please disable any AdBlock software!

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 49
"No gun would have prevented this since the victims werent even slightly aware of the gun or the man holding it . Only a bulletproof vest might have saved her and that gives you an idea of the current shitty states of América.
>>
>>28700569
not being an oblivious retard might have prevented it.
>>
Or some situational awareness and a gun
>>
120+ million gun owners vs how many gun crimes a year that are plaguing our nation and must be stopped at all costs?

Has it occurred to anyone yet that 99.9% of gun owners havent killed anyone?
>>
>>28700569
>OP: "Jajajajaja america why are you not progressive like us europeans! come one its 2016 for atheist sake!"
>>
>>28700569
>let's focus on guns and not on educating the populace and getting help for the mentally ill
>>
>>28700569
What a shitty grip. 2/10 would not remove libtard with.
>>
>>28700607
Anon is right, OP teach us how to suck more dicks, like you do.
>>
>>28700589
this
shit was straight out of an MGS game
>>
>>28700569
That's right, bad shit happens sometimes. I suppose we should all be glad that he only killed two people instead of driving a semi truck into a school auditorium.

Hell, since nobody was looking, he could have gone in with a completely unregulated machete.

32,719 died in car accidents in 2014. Yet you worry about this. That's 3 times the amount of people murdered every year.
>>
>>28700569

Sometimes bad shit just happens.

The guy was hellbent on revenge so if it wasn't a gun it would have been a knife, bomb, car, etc.

The whole situation could have been avoided if people actually were proactive and turned the guy in for his crazy aggressive behavior.
>>
>>28700640
>>28700651

Wow, Hivemind. Spooky.
>>
>>28700569
Anyone got the Doom edit of this?
>>
>>28700569
>only a vest would have saved her
>crim uses a vest in crime
>ban all vests!
you can't win so just smile and nod.
>>
File: 1453685046726.png (510 KB, 638x509) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453685046726.png
510 KB, 638x509
>>28700589
Wat about using a rifle its paramount to the same thing
>>
Well, OP is right. The best gun and tactical training in the world won't do you shit if your head is always so far up your ass that you can't notice your attacker before they've already closed the distance, gotten in ideal position, and launched their attack.

We don't expect even a Tier 1 operator to be able to fight an attacker while tied up and blindfolded, this is really no different except the blindfold is internal.

The cameraman's lack of SA in that case is forgivable, but the reporter's was not. Their ex-coworker stood there for over half a minute before shooting.

Having a gun is still better than not having one by a large margin. It's just that a gun is not a talisman, it's a tool, and you have to use tools for them to be of effect.

I've heard Massad Ayoob describe self defense in tiers as such, with the lower number tiers being far more important than the ones below them:
>Tier 1: Situational Awareness, knowing about the threat as early as possible to maximize your time to react
>Tier 2: Proficiency with the gun you have with you
>Tier 3: Which tactics you use
>Tier 4: Which gun/ammo you have
>>
>>28700810
Checkmate
>>
No, nothing would have prevented that. He could have had a kitchen knife and still nothing would prevent it. People getting murdered can happen in any country.

sage, fgt
>>
File: 48564654.jpg (6 KB, 198x238) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
48564654.jpg
6 KB, 198x238
>>28700569
>that white hand
>>
>>28700860
I agree with what you said. But she may have saw him out the corner of her eye and figured he wanted to have it out when they finished with their live shot. Or maybe just same random dude wonder what was going on, in 2015 it's not crazy for people to just be nosey and start taking photos of people doing their jobs in public.
>>
>>28700860
You could actually change those rules to replace the word "gun" with "weapon" and it would still apply the same way, interestingly.

This is in no way an endorsement of removing "gun", simply pointing out the somewhat universal application of the principle behind it rather than the specific tool being used.
>>
Outcome would've been the same had it been a gun, knife, hell with their lack of situational awareness he could've chainsaw'd the bitch.
>>
No niggers would have prevented this tho
>>
File: 1391234124904.jpg (19 KB, 346x346) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391234124904.jpg
19 KB, 346x346
>>28700589
You don't know what news reporters do, do you?
>>
>>28700589
This

We dont need guns we only need to be not oblivious retards

Ban guns
>>
>>28700933
You know, I think his actual rules as given might have been stated as "weapon" instead of gun. It was from this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXuBRxPYIoE

>I'm going to be embarrassed as hell now if I remembered part of it wrong

But the basic idea is that situational awareness beats all else because if done well enough you can even be unarmed and still escape a bad situation just because you had so much time and distance to retreat. Or to look at it another way:
>ULTRAGUN2000 is not doing you much good if you are trying to just "shoot them in the leg" or haven't practiced using it or never have the chance to get it out of the holster
>ART OF THE MAG FLIP is not doing you any good if you've never actually drilled on the moves or don't have the opportunity to employ them due to being jumped
>9001 HOURS TRAINING is not doing you any good if some thug pops out behind a bush and sticks a knife in your kidney several times because you had your earbuds in and were staring at your cell phone
>SITUATIONAL AWARENESS... will always do you good.
>>
>>28700603
It has, they just don't care because muh feelings and think of the chilluns.
>>
File: image.jpg (172 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
172 KB, 1024x768
>>28700670
Right here senpai
>>
File: intothegarbage.png (11 KB, 640x506) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
intothegarbage.png
11 KB, 640x506
>>28700569
> América.
>>
>>28700569
>not posting the webm
>>
>>28701276
How the fuck do they not notice a man pointing a gun at them???
>>
>>28700569

Just kill all the fags and all the niggers.

There. Problem solved.

For those who don't know, the shooter was both a fag and a nigger, and this is why he went on his rampage. He was afraid of "gay death" and people being racist towards him. That's why he shot two white people and killed himself.

All fags and all niggers must die. That's really all there is to it.
>>
>>28701276
did he miss the first couple shots or what? what a stupid nigger
>>
>>28701322
>everything i know about guns i learned from movies
>>
>>28700569
He didn't mean to shoot, but since glocks don't have safeties he ND'd several times. Glock is to blame.

But seriously ban niggers. It's a more realistic solution to solving a lot of crime problems than you think.
>>
>>28701332
>make murder illegal
>niggers still murder

do you think if we made niggers illegal, niggers would stop niggering?
>>
>>28700569
> Only a bulletproof vest might have saved her and that gives you an idea of the current shitty states of América.
> bulletproof
RED FLAG
and
> implying you can even buy bullet resistant clothing in other "free" countries
>>
>>28701338

How exactly are niggers supposed to commit crimes if they're all dead?
>>
>>28700569
Sorry OP, but that never happened. It was clearly fabricated and filmed in a studio somewhere.

You see, in God's greatest creation, America, gun crime isn't a problem. In this wonderful land of the free, EVERYONE is allowed to carry guns and therefore it essentially eradicates gun crime because criminals (such as one the actor is portraying in that clip) are too scared to do things like that because they fear THEY might be shot in retaliation.
>>
>>28701358

I know you're joking, but this isn't really funny, clever, or interesting. It's just boring.

Step it up in the future, OK?
>>
>>28701369
>replying to terrible b8

Ignore it in the future, ok?
>>
>>28700589
Your daily reminder that it is your job as a man to maintain situational awareness. Women are almost universally oblivious to their surroundings.
>>
>>28701373
>gets called out for being shit
>pretends to be someone else

Just delete your post if you're this ashamed of it. You're not fooling us.
>>
>>28701358
> (such as one the actor is portraying in that clip)
> clip
pls
>>
>>28700603
It just takes 1 you fucking moron.

1 act of gun crime is enough to ban them all. Guns are lethal weapons designed for killing. If something that is designed and made solely for murder, and that thing is used to murder just 1 innocent person then it's 1 too many.

Leave the guns to the professionals who know what they're doing, know how these weapons work and are trained by pros. Not fucking amateurs like the fuckheads who post here.

Here's a quick flow chart to help you work out if you need a gun

>Does your OFFICIAL job description and legally binding contract require that you may have to kill people?
No
>You don't need a gun, fuckhead.
Yes
>You will be issued a weapon by your employer (Armed forces, police, security, FBI, CIA)

Pro-tip: You are not John McClane. You are not Rambo. Stop being a delusional fucking moron and stop believing you have a right to own a dangerous weapon.
>>
>>28701387
It's literally not the same person.
>>
File: lelelelelelelele.png (48 KB, 1305x586) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
lelelelelelelele.png
48 KB, 1305x586
>>28701387
>le smart 4chan man thinks all anonimus is same person
>>
>>28701398
>>28701398
Stale bait
>>
>>28701398

Wow, this is literally the most transparent bait post I've ever read. You may as well have written "LOL JUST KIDDING GUYS DON'T GET MAD!!!" at the end of it.
>>
File: 1371166433603.png (269 KB, 500x377) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1371166433603.png
269 KB, 500x377
>>28701398
>being this assblasted about basic rights
would you like to know how many firearms are within reach of me right this moment?
>>
>>28701415
>actually spending time to photoshop a screenshot to "prove" something this ridiculous

Just delete your post if you're this ashamed of it. You're not fooling us.
>>
>>28701398
>wanting the state to have a monopoly of force
>not understanding the purpose of the second amendment
>>
>>28701424
>responding to bait posts

Check yourself into your local mental health facility for disability-level autism. You're so stupid that you are literally a threat to civilization itself.
>>
>>28701438

See >>28701439
>>
>>28701424
Nice argument. Face it, you know I'm right and that you're really super lucky that you are still allowed guns.

But mark my words, Obama has started something. It'll only be a few more years now before guns are banned in the US.

You'll be begging the cartels and gangs to sell you a 20 year old ILLEGAL piece of shit soon enough and when you get caught with it you'll be spending 5 years behind bars.

Enjoy it while it lasts, chump. Your time is running out.
>>
>>28701398
It just takes 1 you fucking moron.

1 act of fun crime is enough to ban them all. Fun is a lethal weapon designed for killing. If something that is designed and made solely for murder, and that thing is used to murder just 1 innocent person then it's 1 too many.

Leave the fun to the professionals who know what they're doing, know how this weapon works and are trained by pros. Not fucking amateurs like the fuckheads who post in here.

Here's a quick flow chart to help you work out if you need fun

>Does your OFFICIAL job description and legally binding contract require that you may have to like people?
No
>You don't need fun, fuckhead.
Yes
>You will be issued a weapon by your employer (Armed forces, police, security, FBI, CIA)

Pro-tip: You are not Joseph Grimaldi. You are not Bill Irwin. Stop being a delusional fucking moron and stop believing you have a right to own a dangerous weapon.
>>
>>28701430
>actually spending time to reply AFTER you've been conclusively debunked with evidence

Seriously, just give up. You're anonymous so no harm done. Just go to bed and think about what you've done. Learn from your mistakes. Don't let this happen again.
>>
>>28701468
lol samefag
>>
>>28701296
Because it's a false flag.
>>
>>28701438
>Thinking that a handful of rednecks and niggers hold any power at all other than voting power

LMAO

You think that if there was a war that you'd last 5 seconds? There's more chance of you shooting yourself tonight by accident that there is of you actually shooting another human being at ANY POINT in your life.

Fucking delusional neckbeards...
>>
>>28701468
>seven replies later
>still defending his original post, which was just uninspired bait that nobody actually responded to

Just delete your post if you're this ashamed of it. You're not fooling us.
>>
>>28701456
Nice argument. Face it, you know I'm right and that you're really super lucky that you are still allowed fun.

But mark my words, Obama has started something. It'll only be a few more years now before fun is banned in the US.

You'll be begging the cartels and gangs to sell you a 20 year old ILLEGAL piece of shit soon enough and when you get caught with it you'll be spending 5 years behind a bouncy house.

Enjoy it while it lasts, chump. Your time is running out.
>>
File: bleh.png (544 KB, 1024x459) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bleh.png
544 KB, 1024x459
>>28701398
>Leave the guns to the professionals
they cant even make it past the first 4
>>
>>28701439
wew, lad. why dont you cool your autism jets a minute. if youre not responding to bait posts or aussie shitposters, youve completely missed out on a sizeable portion of the fun that this site has to offer.
>>
>>28701489
>bait that nobody actually responded to
You have a really short memory, chap. What do you think started this reply chain?
>>
>>28701430
I'm mostly laughing now, it took about 20 seconds to take a screencap.

GG anyway anon, keep it up
>>
>>28701499
>if youre not responding to bait posts or aussie shitposters, youve completely missed out on a sizeable portion of the fun that this site has to offer.
>"I was only PRETENDING to be retarded!"

Wow.

Is this seriously your attitude?
>>
>>28700569
>opening quotation mark but no closing one
>América
And what mother tongue do you speak, foreigner? In America our mother tongue is FREEDOM.
>>
>>28701512
>it took about 20 seconds to take a screencap.

what the fuck

how does that take 20 seconds? you press one key and it's done. it's not a 20 second procedure.

this is like a retard saying it only took them 37 minutes to tie their shoes
>>
>>28701499
I seriously wouldn't even come to 4chan if it wasn't for funposting, bait, memes and banter.

It's literally the only reason anyone has for coming here. If you want a serious discussion go to a dedicated gun forum you fucking autists.
>>
>>28701398
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED
>>
>>28701525
>>28701499

1) Stop samefagging

2) Nobody gives a shit, just quit posting bait

You must be a non-white.
>>
If it were socially acceptable to wear weapons-resistant clothing, such pieces of clothing were comfortable, and it was common to wear them, I probably wouldn't carry. Until then, it is in everyone's best interest for other good citizens to be armed. Armed citizens are essentially a phalanx, perfect until one of them fucks up, but just because someone fucks up, doesn't invalidate the strategy.
>>
>>28700569
>implying someone CC'ing wouldn't have killed that nigger when he was robbing people before he became a newscaster thus preventing yet another nignog-caused tragedy.
>>
>>28701523
>screencap
>crop photo
>post it to imageboard

Yeah, that takes 20 seconds.
>>
>>28701541
>press one (1) key

That doesn't take 20 seconds.
>>
>>28701523
>find snipping tool
>open snipping tool
>configure area you want to snip
>take screen shot
>type file name and save it
>click on post to reply
>write message
>browse for file
>add file of new screenshot
>post

You think that requires pressing 1 key and thus less than 1 second?

You're like an advert for natural selection.

The guy who did it, did it in 20 seconds. It'd take you at least 3 minutes to do the same thing you fucking retard.
>>
>>28701525
Then go to [s4s] or somewhere else.
You're a fucking subhuman.
>>
File: 1379653640428.jpg (59 KB, 448x473) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1379653640428.jpg
59 KB, 448x473
>>28701535
thats not even me, guy. stop being so bootybothered by the fact that people come here to laugh sometimes
>>
File: 1453791126657.jpg (7 KB, 237x250) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453791126657.jpg
7 KB, 237x250
>>28701541
>mfw you've just spent 45 minutes defending doing something that took you "20 seconds"
>>
>>28701553

Literal
Disability-level
Autism

Kill yourself immediately. Now. DO IT!
>>
>>28701537
>being this scared of daily life
Fucking pussy. I had no idea Americans were all such fags.

Or that your streets were so overridden by criminals and scum. Is the US a third world country?
>>
>>28701558
>replies to post you made
>"that's not me!"

lmao what

then why are you replying?
>>
>>28701576
>reading comprehension
i was saying you were responding to two separate people. the other guy wasnt me.
>>
>>28700569
Analyzing the photo why are they up there video taping this? Also ive seen a vid of the murder being broadcast from cnn but never from seen anything from the newstation that it happened to.
>>
>>28701547
It's not one key though, is it? You fucking moron. It's a minimum of 5 key presses and that's only if you are some sort of /g/ autist with shortcuts for everything.

Even then you still have to find the image and post it to 4chan.


Face it, you've been made to look like a fool.
>>
>>28701560
>mfw you've taken 10 minutes to be wrong about something
>>
>>28701415
Actually laughed hard at this guys post>>28701385
>>
>>28701553
Read it again, retard.

> I'm mostly laughing now, it took about 20 seconds to take a screencap.

> 20 seconds
> to take a screencap.

Also, for a picture like the one he posted, it's LITERALLY 2 buttons.

There is absolutely no excuse.
>>
>>28701560
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>28701586
>It's not one key though, is it?

? What.

Didn't read the rest of your post btw
>>
>>28701583
The other guy was me. I got one (you) too.
>>
Why the fuck are you guys still responding to this guy's shit bait?
>>
>>28701606
heres another (you)
>>
>>28701604
Stick to fighting evolution m8.
>>
>>28701608
It's fun trying to make retards figure out that they're retarded and there's no way out.
>>
>>28701613

thanks for the (You), I appreciate it
>>
>>28701608
>Shit bait
20 minutes of rage and at least 10 replies

Okay then..

And it's still not over yet.
>>
>>28701608
im here because that guy was mad that i was shitposting in a shitposting thread and doesnt seem to quite "get" the whole banter thing
>>
>>28701623
>20 minutes of rage and at least 10 replies
>Okay then..

Yeah, quit fucking replying already, retard.

What's so hard to understand about this? What exactly do you think you're gaining by continuing to throw your life away into a little box on the internet?

Do you think you're going to get your dick sucked if you just don't let this faggoty "argument" (there's no argument, by the way) go?
>>
File: Don.jpg (25 KB, 325x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Don.jpg
25 KB, 325x200
>mfw I posted the bait
>mfw all these (you)s

Is /k/ the easiest board to troll? I mean, I know I have elite levels of intelligence and adaptability, but still I didn't even get out of second gear with my trolling here.
>>
Protip every poster in this thread was me. I come to moot for work this is some of my best simulated convos work which you can use to create a more active environment insuring to make the lonely feel less alone. Email in the description I NEED A JOB BRAH HOOK IT UP LETS TALK
>>
>>28701633
>posts a shit post
>post gets called shit
>angrily responds for two hours to every single post in the thread with disability-level autism, become even more visibly angry and upset with every reply

"y-you don't get the banter!"
>>
File: 1452447536323.jpg (179 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452447536323.jpg
179 KB, 1080x810
>>28701643
>>28701637
>>28701633
>>28701623
>>28701617
>all these guys think they're trolling each other
>>
>>28701633
This.
If you don't like this type of thread then 4chan isn't for you.

Try reddit or something. I'm sure there are some gun related tumblr blogs for you to follow or suchlike.

I guess it's just mainly Americans that can't handle the banter.
>>
>>28701643
>Is /k/ the easiest board to troll?
yes, this is a well known fact. for even more fun, go to the ar generals and tell everyone that your $600 rifle works as well as their $2000+ rifles
>>
>>28701476
>>28701296
Because it's a fucking edit.
Pretty sure the original clip did not look like that.
He just walked up and shot her.
>>
>>28701648
>Only one (you)

Consider I started this, I'd say I win.
>>
>>28701646
>>28701648
no, were trolling people like you. were all giggling but you guys are the ones who seem upset
>>
>>28701674
>>Only one (you)
>Consider I started this, I'd say I win.

Same desu
>>
File: kiss shh.gif (1 MB, 317x259) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kiss shh.gif
1 MB, 317x259
>>28701648
>this guy thinks he's humorous
>mfw faggots still posting
>>
File: 1452065415036.gif (2 MB, 300x369) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1452065415036.gif
2 MB, 300x369
>>28701674
I don't think anyone won, senpai.
>>
>>28701569
It's not about fear, it's about ensuring the well-being of the pack. Would you rather everyone carry and have relatively few deaths, or have only a few carry and have many deaths? Because those are your options. Concealed Carry is like Herd Immunity for bullets.
>>
>>28701674
>>28701648
>>>28701674
>>>Only one (you)
>>Consider I started this, I'd say I win.

>Same desu
Same desu
>>
>>28701645
Next time don't simulate children arguing cause it's boring and simulate troll threads like this either
>>
File: 1453878004534.jpg (123 KB, 920x830) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453878004534.jpg
123 KB, 920x830
What's up with the different shirt though?
>>
I'm surprised there aren't more school shootings in the US. Guns are freely available and bullying is still a thing over there, why are there only a few large-scale attempts per year?
>>
>>28701727
The shadow looks different that makes it look phony
>>
>>28701727
It's not different, the res is too low and it's blurry so you can't see the lines, also the exposures are different as well as the white balance.
>>
>>28701727
because false flag
>>
>>28701761
Why are there any? Oh yeah cause "MUH SECOND RIGHTS"
>>
>>28701761
Because gun owners are largely responsible people.
>>
>>28701789
Most sensible post itt. You've been upvoted.
>>
>>28701761
Less than 1% of firearms in the US get used in crimes. Most people aren't crazy, it's also why people don't run over all the time at crosswalks.
>>
why do people complain about muh second mendmunt and how it offends them when there are plenty of other gun free nations they could move to and be free of evil guns once and for all?
>>
>>28701848
Because they think the US is for people who think like them, rather than, you know, everybody.
>>
>>28700603

...yet
>>
You can't stop guns, literally anybody with a garage and some basic tooling can make a gun.
Not to mention there's literally a billion guns already made and there's no way to collect them all up.
Guns are very simple devices that anybody can make, it's not like a nuke where you need a trillion dollar facility the size of a small city to enrich uranium, it's just a fucking gun.
There's no way to stop them, so they shouldn't be regulated since that would just end up with criminals being the only armed people.
>>
>>28701312

underrated post
>>
>>28701276

:(
>>
>>28701312
>>28701873
>>
>>28701665
>kek
>they'll fall for this for sure
>>
File: Shame.gif (962 KB, 245x213) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Shame.gif
962 KB, 245x213
It's such a shame, she's such a qt.

As a man with a shoe fetish I absolutely love her wedges... Stupid nigger had to get all butt hurt and kill such an innocent girl :(
>>
>>28701398
on the off-chance that you are not baiting
You are not Michael Schumacher. You are not Bill Elliott. Stop being a delusional fucking moron and stop believing you have a right to own a dangerous car.
>>
File: 1453089247751.gif (978 KB, 243x141) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453089247751.gif
978 KB, 243x141
>>28700569
>Aussies and Eurotrash
>On /k/
>>
File: glockazines.jpg (398 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
glockazines.jpg
398 KB, 1920x1080
>>28701239
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_YPmgamRto
>>
>>28700651
Well at that point, you might as well set up some Minority Report shit.
>>
>>28702378
>I-It's just b-b-bantz!! You wouldn't understand, yank
>>
File: liberty9.jpg (189 KB, 500x628) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
liberty9.jpg
189 KB, 500x628
>>28701398
>>
File: 1449638443058.gif (2 MB, 294x233) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449638443058.gif
2 MB, 294x233
>>28701461
Double post much?

>gif related, it's why gun control will never work
>>
>>28702213
driving is a privilege not a right
>>
Rule: Do not post threads about gun control. They belong on /pol/.
>>
>>28702460
Fuck you
>>
>>28701312

Just kill all the fags and all the niggers and the gun owners.

There. Problem solved.

For those who don't know, the shooter was a fag and a nigger and a gun owner, and this is why he went on his rampage. He was afraid of "gay death" and people being racist towards him and people taking away his guns. That's why he shot two white people and killed himself.

All fags and all niggers and all gun owners must die. That's really all there is to it.
>>
>>28702451
You must have poor reading comprehension, read them again.
>>
>>28702519

>kill all the gun owners

See any problem there bud?
>>
>>28701398
>professionals that know what they're doing

Most civilians have better training than the police. In fact I'm actually more distrustful that they just hand out guns to any idiot that passes a retardedly easy training program for their job.
>>
>>28702519
The difference being two of those groups of people has statistics showing their violence.
>>
>>28700624
Ding ding ding, why is this so underrated?
>>
>>28702562
Have fun trying to find everyone with some degree of mental problems. They are hard to find and treat because you can't see them and we don't fully understand them. So in the meantime, stopping them from getting access to guns sounds fair, no?
>>
File: 1448988550916.png (11 KB, 1016x547) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448988550916.png
11 KB, 1016x547
>>28702544
It's saying that unless you're a "profeessional" you don't need a gun, which implies you're going to take away the average law abiding citizens guns which is in fact gun control
>>
File: 1453472007702.jpg (15 KB, 600x447) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453472007702.jpg
15 KB, 600x447
>>28702591
*professional
That's what I get for posting on mobile
>>
In Ops pic I remember the reporter being able to run, and as horrible as it was, how did she run after being shot?

Was he using FMJ or JHP?
>>
>>28701398
>1 act of defensive gun use in preventing crime is enough to get your CCW. Guns are lethal weapons designed for killing. If something that is designed and made solely for murder, and that thing is used to murder just 1criminal then it's 1 fewer out on the streets.
FTFY FAGGOT
>>
>>28700988
Or ban retards
>>
>>28700569
>seat belts cant save car passengers from being smashed between two trucks
> because seatbelts dont work in this particular instance they should be disregarded altogether
>>
>>28701487
>44 million gun owners
>1.4 million active military, 85% of which in non-combat rolls, most of whom would refuse to fire on their fellow Americans
Keep living in your fantasy land, when they come to kill you or throw you in prison without due process I promise I won't defend you with my guns to avoid hurting your feelings.
>>
>>28700569
>No gun would have prevented this

No gun would have prevented him blindsiding her head with a hatchet either. Your point?
>>
>>28700569
>No gun would have prevented this since the victims werent even slightly aware of the gun or the man holding it
>what is MAD
He wouldn't take a single shot if he knew they will return fire.
>>
>>28702625
Just like all those people refused to confiscate peoples guns during Katrina? The government always has goons.
>>
>>28700810
muh dik
>>
>>28702649
It's easier to survive a hatchet
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 351x351) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 351x351
>>28701643

>elite levels of intelligence
>>
>>28702663
>It's easier to survive a hatchet

I disagree
>>
>>28702663
Confirmed for never being hit with a hatchet.
>>
>>28702663
Point still lacking
>>
>>28702663
how god damn stupid are you
>>
>>28702659
A) Not enough people (niggers) were prepared for that disaster so it's kind of their fault they needed saving in the first place
B) They had no organized way to refuse the confiscations as a group
C) no one fought back
>>
>>28702663
lol, a hatchet will fuck you up in most place better than most pistol calibers.

The difference is that a bullet can't be blocked or evaded. A bullet isn't thwarted by strength or speed. I'd take a pistol bullet to the leg or gut over a strong, sharp hatchet blow any day.
>>
>>28702730
>screen shot of the axe gang in jihad hustle
>>
Have fun trying to find everyone with some degree of mental problems. They are hard to find and treat because you can't see them and we don't fully understand them. So in the meantime, stopping them from getting access to guns sounds fair, no?
>>28702580
No, restricting inalienable rights because of our own ignorance doesn't sound reasonable.
You don't have to find every one of them, get rid of the stigmas following getting mental help and push for better help available.

Combine that with a well armed populace ready to react to in a deadly confrontation and you've at least made some progress versus "let's make some more laws, they sure work good"

Not that shootings not related to gang violence or suicide are a real consideration in almost everyone's lives. The CCW is just for the off chance.
>>
File: 1443337798963.jpg (94 KB, 549x368) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443337798963.jpg
94 KB, 549x368
>>28702760
Fuck, I deleted my > before your comment and didn't trim it down, my bad. Have a picture.
>>
>>28702213
......someone referenced bill elliot,,,,
he was my favorite nascar driver
>>
>>28700589
He looked suspicious as fuck the entire time. How the fuck do people not realize suspicious as fuck body language.
>>
>>28701354
Yeah because that's totally not killing way more people than would be murdered in the next couple centuries at current rates
>>
>>28703253
>people

Its actually not
>>
>>28700918
You're retarded. Its obviously a lighter shade of brown, much like the cotton picker in your picture
>>
>>28700810
shooped
>>
>>28700651
>The guy was hellbent on revenge so if it wasn't a gun it would have been a knife, bomb, car, etc.

It would have been more horrifying to see him stabbing his victim repeatedly instead of using a pistol and firing 3-4 rounds off, I think.

A bomb would arguably have been even worse assuming it didn't cause the camera's optics to fail before recording the event.
>>
>>28700569
You actually believe that crap.
It's obviously fakj
>>
That was a staged hoax.
>>
>>28700569
in todays episode of /k/

the board gets mad over a bait thread about a fake shooting
>>
>>28700569
My favorite part of this incident is how the location was changed. Namely the area where she was shot was different in the pov video compared to the official crime scene photographs, look at the direction of the wooden planks that make up the floor they stand on if you dont understand. They cropped all the crime scene photos as close as possible to the points of interest but forgot that the direction of the planks is different...
>>
>>28701398
>"Pro-tip: You are not John McClane. You are not Rambo. Stop being a delusional fucking moron and stop believing you have a right to own a dangerous weapon"
0/10
>>
every tin hat wearing retard from /pol/ is quick to cry "FALSE FLAG", but how and why would they fake this? she's dead and it was on the air when it happened. I just don't understand you guys sometimes.
>>
>>28703778
>how do they splice cg into live footage, I watch football but I still dont think they can do it!
>the govt is our friend, they would never do anything to harm us!
>only someone with a tinfoil hat would think the govt could do something bad to its own citizens!
Why are you even here?
>>
>>28703807
so... they killed a woman, planted her corpse, took over a tv station and spliced in fake footage? I don't understand.
>>
>>28701398
It just takes 1 you fucking moron.

1 act of car accident is enough to ban them all. Cars are lethal weapons designed for killing. If something that is designed and made solely for murder, and that thing is used to murder just 1 innocent person then it's 1 too many.

Leave the Cars to the professionals who know what they're doing, know how these vehicles work and are trained by pros. Not fucking amateurs like the fuckheads who post here.

Here's a quick flow chart to help you work out if you need a car

>Does your OFFICIAL job description and legally binding contract require that you may have to kill people?
No
>You don't need a car, fuckhead.
Yes
>You will be issued a automobilr by your employer (Armed forces, police, security, FBI, CIA, Pizza Hut)

Pro-tip: You are not Caytlin Jenner. You are not Michael Schumacher. Stop being a delusional fucking moron and stop believing you have a right to own a dangerous car.
>>
>>28703834
No one died and they didnt take over a tv station, why would they have to when they have complete control over anything that gets aired over the tv in the entire nation?

You dont understand because you dont understand how fear response works and how it is utilized by the establishment to force the populace down paths of their own manufacture.
>>
File: 1449464602825.jpg (66 KB, 372x460) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449464602825.jpg
66 KB, 372x460
>>28703854
And the reason you have zero proof of any of these elaborate plans is because the gubbermint is such a brilliant mastermind that leaves no trace, right?

Look, I get that some conspiracies actually make sense but simply lack evidence, but the shit you're purporting is just wacky. Take a good hard look in the mirror. You're fucking delusional.
>>
>>28701246
don't they call it rubbish or some other dumb shit in britcuckistan
>>
>>28703891
There isnt zero evidence, look at the direction of the planks and who the people are either related to or employed by.

Now on to why people think that conspiracies are impossible, are you aware how compartmentalization works? Are you aware of how many leaks can be prevented by that? Look at the Manhattan project as an example.

I have yet to call you any names yet you call me names for merely asking you to take a step back and look at this event and others with a wider view than what you have been doing and you respond with insults. Truly you are a fucking moron who will, along with other useful idiots, will doom this nation and the people who arent as utterly retarded as yourself because you are unable to see the forest from the trees.
>>
>>28703778
Did you watch the video? She's not dead in the video. She's running away
>>
File: dont tread on snek.gif (381 KB, 457x340) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
dont tread on snek.gif
381 KB, 457x340
>>28702591
Can we post some of these alternate gadsen flags? I keep forgetting to save the "I specifically asked for the oppossite of this" one.
>>
File: 1448728034178.jpg (53 KB, 940x611) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448728034178.jpg
53 KB, 940x611
>>28703998
I think i might have the one you're talking about, give me a while to look for it, posting from mobile so I'll be pretty slow
>>
>>28701398

bait but..


>Does your OFFICIAL job description and legally binding contract require that you may have to kill people?

I'm a full time US citizen and am responsible for keeping my government in check. I'm issued the right to own a firearm by our constitution.
>>
File: ididntaskforthis-1.jpg (122 KB, 640x426) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ididntaskforthis-1.jpg
122 KB, 640x426
>>28703998
I think this is the one you were talking about, found it through a Google search because it wasn't in my phones storage,
>>
>>28704078
It is, thank you. There are still plenty of other variations out there that I know people have
>>
File: round_guy.jpg (366 KB, 700x934) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
round_guy.jpg
366 KB, 700x934
>>28704036
You're adorable.
>>
>>28700603
the gun crime statistic is also extremely propped up by gang violence. Which would solve itself if the gun laws were less strict.
>>28702562
A lot of gun owners don't seek help because they don't want their guns to be taken away.
>>
>>28700589
It's even worse since in the video the fucking guy picked his arm up to aim, then dropped it, then picked his arm up to aim again. Like holy fuck how did no one see this nigger standing directly behind your cameraman, fully extending his arm? LITERALLY NO ONE SAW IT. Jesus fuck, still makes me mad to this day.

>>28700634
Kek. That's some MGS1 shit right there.
>>
File: 1449446555977.jpg (874 KB, 3000x3000) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1449446555977.jpg
874 KB, 3000x3000
>>28700569
Her having a gun wouldn't have saved her. Neither the camera man or the interviewee. This is live television, it's your job to focus 100% of your attention on doing your job and ignore all distractions.

Kind of like that Iraqi irregular "SF" video, where they pull up along the guy in a truck, then lower their windows and AK the shit out of him. There is nothing you can do at that point.
>>
>>28704825
Eh, as much as I want gun laws to be loosened, I don't think it's accurate to say that gang violence would solve itself. It's a complicated issue that doesn't really have an easy fix like that.
>>
>>28702607
They tried this in the 50s already.
>>
>>28704825
I agree with >>28704974 I think this will just add more bodies to the count (not as that's all bad)
>>
>>28704974
more armed thugs means more dead thugs.
it'll spike for a while and then drop.
>>
File: 1448507071279.jpg (48 KB, 640x636) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1448507071279.jpg
48 KB, 640x636
>>28700589
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 1136x640
>>28700569
The honest issue with this shooting was the fact that he could let off so many rounds in succession with his semi-auto. If he was using a revolver and had to cock back the hammer clack each cycle she and the camera man would have had a chance to overwhelm him. The issue here is the gun(s) not her being unaware to the situation.

Do you seriously expect her and most people to be scanning their surroundings and 100% aware of they're peripheral visions at all times? Come on, that's not realistic for the everyday person.
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 445x545) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 445x545
>>28705245
>cock back the hammer clack
>>
I'd rather live in constant fear and ready to draw a gun than to live without a gun.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 395x281) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 395x281
>>28705245
I bestow upon thou your (you), now remove thyself from thine prescense
>>
>>28701665
HOW DO YIU ADD FOOTAGE BY 'EDITING'? ARE YOU REALLY THIS FAR UP ON THE SPECTRUM
>>
>>28700569
What was this faggot's gripe again? He shot his co-workers because they oppressed his ability to be a gay black man? Revenge for the SC church shooting?
>>
>>28705391
Because he *thought* they were being mean to him because of his status as a GNfOS.

The mentally ill, everybody.
>>
>>28705414
And he offed himself, right? Didn't even have the balls to fight the cops.

Typical...

I always hope the cops get a chance to turn the shooter into swiss cheese.
>>
>>28705461
>hurr suicide by cop
Forcing somebody to kill you is one of the worst things someone can do.
>>
>>28705479
You don't think a cop would jump at the chance to put one in the dome of this piece of shit?
>>
>>28705496
Go back to playing Call of Duty, keyboard warrior.
>>
>>28705546
>Call of Duty
How is putting down a dangerous suspect a video game. You're a fucking dope.
>>
, >>28704150
>>
>>28701727
He had a go pro? it's more accurate than professional news groups huge camera?
>>
Your second rights aren't even necessary these days it's more of a hazard
>>
>>28700569
why did they photoshop the shooter to be white, the guy was black
>>
>>28700624
500 bucks can protect you from the uneducated and mentally ill. Can that same amount of money educate or fix someone's head? No.

Guns are cost effective.
>>
File: 11916964.gif (429 KB, 182x200) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
11916964.gif
429 KB, 182x200
>>28701398
Leddit the post
>>
>>28700569

Her situational awareness sucked. I am constantly scanning. It makes my coworkers worry sometimes because I am always looking around. A noise that isn't normal is an instant full attention shift.


Only thing that sucks is I am in NJ and can't carry.
>>
>>28705245
Git out. Now.
>>
>>28705245
>Cocking the revolver on each shot
>2016
>Not having DA/SA revolvers
>>
>>28701398
bad day at school honey? your crush won't acknowledge you? acne before the big dance? or one of the million other "teen angst" issues you have lead you to make this post.
>>
>>28708751
>Can't.
Won't.
>Being willfully oppressed.
>>
>>28702547
and yet you retain the moral high ground. you must have obo's private cell number.
>>
>>28705245
yes, live news footage being shot. wouldn't want anyone to run up to the camera.
>>
>>28705346
you answered your own question.
>>
>>28705391
from what I understand his coworkers were racially abusive. some of the stunts they pulled would make a redneck proud. and think of it, these were college educated people.
>>
>>28706346
hue, hue, hue, hue, cry more.
>>
>>28701456
>Cartels are selling guns instead of gun dealers in 2036.

Thanks Obama!
>>
Who cares?
>>
Redpill me on crises actors
>>
>>28701276
Proof 9mm can't even stop a 130lb white woman
If he used 45 she would have frozen in place.
>>
File: Oh the Humanity.png (337 KB, 1068x3932) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Oh the Humanity.png
337 KB, 1068x3932
>>28700589

This so fucking hard
>>
File: 1425252346085.jpg (47 KB, 500x398) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425252346085.jpg
47 KB, 500x398
>>28710070
>>
>>28700569

Roommate was friends with that female reporter. I've been to that spot of the shooting many times.

Shit sucks. RIP.
>>
>>28701398
>>
>>28701648
>that pic
nice opinion
>>
>>28700569
>"No gun would have prevented this since the victims werent even slightly aware of the gun or the man holding it .

Yes but if niggers didn't exist in America, that shooting and many others would not have happened.

America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger and illegal alien mexican problem.
>>
>>28701665
now come on man i hope you really aint that dumb
>>
File: 1440603606010.png (235 KB, 431x443) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440603606010.png
235 KB, 431x443
>>28700569
>>
File: 1405471325864.jpg (276 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405471325864.jpg
276 KB, 1920x1080
>>28700569
Nope. the only to prevent this is to not give niggers guns.
>>
>>28701456
wow much
>>
>>28701555
and you're a fuckin dick
>>
>>28703253
how many niggers do we have?
>>
>>28700589
he was literally just sitting there in her face with the gun for a good bit of time and she didnt even fucking react
>>
>>28712094
She was afraid if she did, she'd be labeled racist.
>>
>>28705698
No, the right is a picture of someone who took a picture of a screen.
>>
>>28710070
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgc9PglQMOY
>>
>>28701777
>>28701780
>>28701787
>>28705698
>>28712642
so beyond all that, he has long sleeves in the pic on the left and short on the right. What do y'all think about that?
>>
>>28711386
The only way to prevent newtown is to not give white people guns.
>>
>>28710297
America has a stupid lets divide everything at race problem. Enjoy your godtier negative black subculture that your racism inspired and helps perpetuate now.
>>
>>28712947
but the problem IS niggers. Niggers do a vast majority of the crime. Pretending that's racist and not true is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>28712539
She did the right thing

I'd rather die than be a racist :(
>>
>>28712947
>Most blacks arent extremely rascist, and their culture isnt their fault
FBI crime statistics
keep in mind that hispanics are classified as white
>>
>>28701312
>>
>>28701312
pitty, no amount of bullets can stop Gay Death. the CDC estimates that 10 in 10 gay males will experience Gay Death before they're 27
>>
File: 1453615980900.jpg (141 KB, 600x862) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1453615980900.jpg
141 KB, 600x862
>>28703241
>haha ohh my goood kimber whys that guy so weird :P
>that tall guy at the bar has a girlfriend, I bet I can steal him hah
>wheres tyler? haha ;)
>come ON Kimber we're leaving! the new years balls about to drop and im going to get fucking hammered outside!
>Kimber! HAH OMG this is the best trip to Germany ever!
>stop talking to that tall guy kimber you KNOW I was going to steal him first!
>cmon shots here take one, its new years kimber SHUT UP TAKE IT
>ooooooh my godd haha im so wasted! OMG OMG TYLERS HERE :D
>hah when the ball drops im going to grab Tyler's dick
>im stepping outside for a bit, I feel cramped in this bar and there is a huge crowd of people here to celebrate too
>get raped


wew
>>
>>28700589
Come the fuck on. As if he wouldn't have opened fire earlier had she reacted to him.

This "she's oblivious, it's her fault!" is so fucking retarded.
>>
>>28710128
bats, rope, and knives all serve a main purpose. That purpose is not to kill. Guns serve one purpose and are shit at doing anything other than that purpose.
>>
>>28701398
But I DO have a right to own a dangerous weapon. The Supreme Court said so. You're behind on points already. As for "need", your "flow chart" was the laughably incomplete. You really didn't think a bout any of this before you wrote it, did you?
>>
>>28701456
You have no clue about how the law works in this country do you? NOne of what you describe can happen ort even begin to happen as long as the 2nd amendment is in place... and to repeal the 2nd amendment, three quarters of the states would have to agree to do so. Won't happen in my lifetime or yours. Well, maybe yours, since you seem to be about 12.
>>
>>2870243


KEK
>>
>>28700569
Says the eurofag while his girl is getting raped by a peaceful muslim immigrant.
>>
>>28700569
What amazes me about this story is how quickly it fell out of the news cycle after it was discovered that the shooter was a gay black Obama voter.
>>
File: Cobra.png (47 KB, 1710x840) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Cobra.png
47 KB, 1710x840
>>28704150
>>
>>28702591
It says fun stupid. It wasn't a double post he was being sarcastic FUCK. Jesus you stupid.
>>
File: get_off_my_lawn.jpg (36 KB, 715x720) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
get_off_my_lawn.jpg
36 KB, 715x720
>>28716235
*you're, I may not have picked up on his sarcasm but at least i have a grasp of basic fucking grammar
Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 49
Thread DB ID: 475033



[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the shown content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows their content, archived. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content, then use the post's [Report] link! If a post is not removed within 24h contact me at wtabusse@gmail.com with the post's information.