[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Awkward CC Encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 16

File: 4.png (189KB, 294x282px) Image search: [Google]
4.png
189KB, 294x282px
>be innalecture CC'ing because my campus is chill as fuck about that
>for some reason our lecture is in the fucking health services / nursing building
>classroom overall is fine except this loud ass exhaust fan that wont turn off
>halfway through class professor blurts out that he cannot take it anymore and wants it off, asks jokingly, "Hey, does anyone have a handgun?!"
>almost instinctively blurt out, "Oh yeah here dude"
>contain my autism as he just laughs his own stupid comment off and says, "Just kidding, handguns don't solve anything"
>awkwardly sit there the rest of lecture
>>
>>28692003

>be me
>be open carrying full size Beretta .45 in drop leg holster
>woman walks up to me
Woman: What police department do you work for?
Me: Fuck off you weirdo
*walk away*
Woman: Wow, that cop is a real dickhead.
>go back to shopping for groceries
>>
>>28692132
Kek
>>
>>28692003
You're a funny guy
>>
>>28692837
4 u
>>
>>28692132

You are lucky she didn't call the actual police.
>>
Carrying G19 without permit because entire state sucks donkey dicks

Stopped by PD because I sat on the bench at the bus stop while taking a phone call (really)

Appendix carrying in INCOG holster, light hoodie on (I'm a presentable looking early 20's WMA with no record)

Officer asks to hold my knife while I'm being detained, hand it over, asks if I have any other knives on me, answer truthfully that I don't

Get bullshitted at for ten minutes before pointing out that I have cash and if I *had* been waiting for the bus I could have paid fare (really, fuck CA).

Officers fuck off and I continue my day
>>
>>28692003
>shoot the fan
>????
>profit
>>
>>28693109
Would that be considered brandishing if he literally asked for a handgun and was provided one?
>>
File: 8dc.jpg (63KB, 244x385px) Image search: [Google]
8dc.jpg
63KB, 244x385px
>>28692902
>because I sat on the bench at the bus stop while taking a phone call (really)
wat
>>
>>28692847
and tell them what?
>AM I BEING DETAINED!!!
>>
Sorry only have awkward OC story for you
> guy comes in with Condor legdrop holster
> he even put his spare mag in the mag pouch
> asking a bunch stupid questions about computers
> he keep putting his and on it and acting a fool
> the whole time I am thinking... I wish he would reach for it so I can see if my draw is faster
>>
>>28692902
Wait I don't get it, so how did the officer find out you had a knife?

He just asks "Do you have any knives on you?" Or did you have it hanging off your belt? Or did he spot your carry and call it a knife?
>>
>>28694503
I do not understand either. Are you not allowed to sit in public spaces? The whole post was pretty confusing really. Why would the officer ask for your knife? I am so confused. You need to be able to buy a bus ticket to sit on a bench?
>>
>>28694619
It was a Rambo II sheath knife so pretty visible on my belt.
>>
>>28696274
OP apparently lives in a part of California where you're not supposed to use the seats at the bus stop
>>
>>28696439
THEN WHAT ARE THEY FOR???
Does commiefornia have decorative-only bus benches? I'm not even american and I feel like this should be unconstitutional. You live in the country, you pay taxes, you should be allowed to put your ass on a public bench and take a call/have a smoke/whatever.
>>
>>28692003
Do "awkward CC encounters" include the time I dropped my super duper illegal CC piece in the middle of a fast food restaurant like an asshole?
>>
>>28696628
Yes. Did the spagetti go with it?
>>
I dropped my Glock 19 in a high school restroom (I was at a basketball game), freaked out when I noticed it was missing, and in my panic just left the building and went home. Luckily it was a cold piece, bought it off a local trader website.
>>
>>28692847
Why, exactly?

Telling someone to fuck off and mind their own business isn't illegal.
>>
>>28694575
this is pretty gay.
>got my cc but no dindus in my smallfuck town, so i fantasize about drawing on random people.

shouldve joined the police
>>
File: tianjin-explosion-china-4.jpg (119KB, 838x559px) Image search: [Google]
tianjin-explosion-china-4.jpg
119KB, 838x559px
>>28696792
So what happened to the gun?
>>
>>28697032
I never found out. My cousin works at the school and he never mentioned them finding it. Maybe a kid?
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 311x271px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 311x271px
>>28696715
Not really.
>Moving out of my latest apartment
>Decide to meet my family for dinner at local Tim Hortons/Wendy's
>Carrying my Tokarev in my jacket's inner pocket (I STILL haven't got my holster in the mail), one spare mag in another pocket
>Meet up, order, sit down and eat
>Get up to tactically shed internal dead weight for high-speed, low drag operations
>Tok clatters to the floor
>Nobody walks the dinosaur
>Drop it in full view, immediate anal clench so hard I feel a pop from the brief vacuum my snap-puckered asshole created
>My face when
>Immediately pick it up, look around
>No screams or panic, only a couple teens at a table giving me odd looks
>Maintain cool, tell family I just dropped my cell phone, haha
>Use washroom, sit back down
>Sweat out another 25 minute of dinner, expect the RCMP to burst in and shoot the shitty Tims coffee out of my hand
>No one ever comes, go home and shitpost on /k/, vow to stop CCing until my holster comes in
>Immediately break vow and upgrade to CCing an unpinned Vz.61 Skorpion

I've never been so frightened/concerned for my rights.
>>
File: 1411534362364.jpg (92KB, 682x600px) Image search: [Google]
1411534362364.jpg
92KB, 682x600px
>>28692132
>Me: Fuck off you weirdo
>>
>>28697546
>>Carrying my Tokarev in my jacket's inner pocket (I STILL haven't got my holster in the mail), one spare mag in another pocket

Don't fucking carry if you don't have a fucking holster.

Retard.
>>
File: rcmp.jpg (86KB, 608x626px) Image search: [Google]
rcmp.jpg
86KB, 608x626px
>>28697546
>rights

But you're Canadian, Tok. Firearms are a privilege granted by the government. :^)
>>
File: image.jpg (281KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
281KB, 1280x960px
>CCW innawork
>didn't know if I could carry back then (no signs so I'm assuming I can)
>enjoying my daily morning shit
>it comes time to wipe
>holding my piece with one hand, wiping ass with the other
>all done, ready to get up
>as I rise, my mak flings out of my holster as if it was propelled by a bunch of springs
>FUCKFUCK
>catch the nigger midair
>takes me a moment to register what just happened
>reholster and gingerly get up and pull up my trousers
>get back to my desk as fast as I can
now I take my lanyard wherever I go
>>
>>28697546
You carried in canada? Daaamn bro. Big ol' balls on you. What's proceedure if you had to pull it? Shoot dindu and walk away? The RCMP would be alllllll over that and with security cams... Fuck you have a gun license and they register pistols right.

Daaamn that's brave and/or dumb.
>>
>>28697546
Do you have a CCW license or are you breaking the law?
>>
>>28697648
Never, EVER catch your falling gun. ND city friend.
>>
>>28696793
Nope, but "there's an angry man with a gun" combined with US police and bad luck can get people killed.
>>
>>28697900
thanks for the advice, but I'd rather not risk having it clack and screech across the tile
it was on safe so there was no way it'd ND anyways, unless something was very mechanically wrong
>>
>>28697546
Hahahahaha!
Carrying in Canada?
Nigga you gon get arrested, and it will look bad on all of us. You seriously need to stop doing that.

The ONLY excuse for this is if you are going around bad neighborhoods (rare enough up here) alone. Going to Tim's with the senpai? Fucking knock it off. Leave it at home. You're gonna ruin it for all of us, you faggot.
>>
File: 1453687590163.jpg (72KB, 618x564px) Image search: [Google]
1453687590163.jpg
72KB, 618x564px
>fire wildly at center mass
>all the while yelling "CASTLE DOCTRINE!"
>MFW it isn't even my house
>>
>>28696562
>America
>California
>>
>>28697625
I Mexican carry; fuck you, anon.
>holsterfags
>>
>>28698135
Not sure what you mean by that, but here is the thing.

Canada has OK gun laws. They suck, but we aren't nearly as infringed as the rest of the commonwealth. I like this.

But they AREN'T CONSTITUTIONALLY PROTECTED HERE.

I like my guns. I like playing with them and bringing them out to hunt, and even bringing them out if I think I may die. But what I would REALLY hate is for some fucking Tokarev-wielding dipshit to get arrested carrying his goddamn chunk of slavshit out to the safe as fuck local coffee shop. Because EVERY TIME that kind of shit happens, we move one tiny step closer to those fucks in the RCMP just going "nah, nvm. Handguns are banned forever."

So that is the big difference. Those faggots in commiefornia need to fight harder, because they have a chance. We need to fight smarter, and make gun ownership LOOK GOOD. Because at any minute we could be in the shit.
>>
>>28698255
Well, what I mean is that California is a slap in the face to everything America stands for.
>>
>>28698255
Ah shit. Responded to wrong post.
>>28698272
And yeah. I seem to get that commiefornia is a whole other animal out there. I thought your post was a response to >>28698087
>>
>>28698087
I was living in a bad area at the time. I started carrying after an attempted mugging by a surly Native type with a cheap Chink folder knife.
>>28697829
I simply would have to either pray that there are no cameras, or internally justify using it.
>Robbery I could stop?
>.......eh, not worth it
>Paris-style mass attack?
>Justified, no questions asked.
>>28697879
We'll never get a proper ATC system, Anon. Of course I'm doing it illegally. >>28698255
Well, thankfully, nobody noticed. And to be fair, again, I was living in a bad area at the time. It wasn't a case of "hoho, I'm gonna be cheeky as all heck and bring the gun today, hoo hoo!"
>>
>>28698241

0/10 bait
>>
>>28698453
I should add, it wasn't just the one mugging attempt. That was just the "FUCKIT, I'M CARRYING FROM NOW ON" moment.
>Someone got shot and killed next door to my building
>Big native gangs roamed around the area, would follow you and harass you, then put you in a hospital if you so much as looked back at them
>Someone either NDed or fired a rifle at 7am on a Tuesday once
>The occasional druggie would attempt to break in cars to be chased off/smacked around by the overweight take-no-shit Scot lady who pulled night security
But it was a real nice apartment...just a bad area.
>>
>>28697546
>(I STILL haven't got my holster in the mail)
Why not upgrade to something with more aftermarket? You can still buy a Norinco 1911 for very reasonable prices, and there are tons of concealment holsters you can pick up for those (Pending receipt of your ATC, of course)
>>
None. I conceal carry because I don't have autism.
>>
>>28694619
Pocket clip

>>28694503
apparently if you sit at a fucking bus stop they can detain you to see if you have a bus pass or money for the fare
>>
>>28698516
Jeeeesus, man. I am sorry about that then.
You in Toronto? Guessing not, cause our native population is nonexistent.
Never been in a mugging, even living in the city, but I imagine it could change my perspectives too.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 334x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 334x248px
>>28698750
you make a very compelling argument
>>
>>28698808
>clip
>>
>>28698750
If you can talk to people without spilling your spaghetti, what do you even need a gun for?
>>
>be on campus, lunch break
>been standing in a hot-ass machine shop for five hours straight, time to embrace amerifat heritage
>I need to drink things
>I NEED TO EAT THING
>small subway is the only place to eat on campus, don't feel like driving across the bridge in to town
>CC'ing innawaistband Gov't 1911 because that's all I had
>can carry pretty well under good clothes and how much I had for breakfast
>standing in line, resting weight on off leg and leaning back a little to help space rear sight/slide from my overshirt
>grab wallet out of pocket to pay with card, there's a guy standing to my immediate right getting a little close to me
>if I don't look at him, he doesn't exist
>notice he's looking down a little out of the corner of my eye
>does this a couple times while he waits
>I scoot forward a little, he follows
>he's almost looking over my shoulder at my wallet
>CC permit poking out a little, he keeps staring at my wallet
>debate turning to him with a "fuck off" smile and asking if I can help him with something
>pay for my shit and eat it in my Jeep

I bought a smaller carry gun and a better holster after that. Bladetech IWB's suck ass for concealment.
>>
>>28698811
Edmonton, if you believe that. Mostly it's a fairly safe town, but some areas are a no-go, even for tall, reasonably for white guys like me.
>>28698728
I like Toks. I'll upgrade to a Zastava, eventually, since they have a proper safety. Toks are cheap, cheap to feed, easy and fun to shoot, easy to clean, and the odd grip angle was easy to get used to. Plus they're slim and easily concealable, which I think is more important in our fairly safe country than sheer round count or something. Though I'd Carry a Baikal Viking, if I could afford one. Maybe.
>Mmm, 18 rounds of 9x18 Mak....
>>
>>28698910
>didn't buy a Supertuck Deluxe
>>
>>28699013
and what happens when time comes to watch some motherfucks drop?
>>
File: 1453787469322.jpg (121KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1453787469322.jpg
121KB, 1280x720px
>cc in new iwb holster, usually do owb under jacket because cold. And fat.
>feels tight as fuck because beerfat love handles
>wear flannel longsleeve, with lightweight t-shirt underneath to keep from chafing said fat
>grocery shopping
>gun store visit because freedom
>dinner
>worried i'm somehow printing all the time even though nobody can see it
>literallymostcomfycarryever.gif

Meanwhile

>visit my brother in South Vegas
>stop innarentalcar for gas
>dude oc'ing full-size glawk, not giving a fuck
>kids on bikes show up, mid teens
>soccer mom types
>ethnic and others
>zero fucks given by everyone

Why does my state have to be shit?
>>
>>28697089
And that´s why CC ain´t for everybody...
>>
>>28699043
I wanted one really badly, but the Bladetech was what I could afford after the double fister my tuition and buying my tooling gave me.

I've learned that I really don't like carrying IWB. It gets in the way for me and is uncomfortable with my long stride way of walking. Really tires me out and makes me not want to carry.

Been debating on shelling out the shekels for one of these.
http://www.highnoonholsters.com/store/shoulder-rigs/under-taker/

Seems pretty comfy for my CZ P07 Duty, or whenever I get another 1911 that I actually like carrying.
>>
>>28699013
I live in Edmonton too Tok, what part do you live in?
>>
>>28699013
If I remember right, you said you were going with a Falco shoulder rig, right? Some of their stuff looks good, you should post pictures of it over in the Canada General when you finally get it.
>>
>>28699043
>didn't buy a cloaktuck 3
>>
File: pepe15.jpg (54KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
pepe15.jpg
54KB, 960x540px
>>28699154
even the name of that holster is cringe as fuck
>>
>>28699062
23 Skidoo. I won't stick around. >>28699205
I'm in the Edmonton Area. I won't go any closer than that, for obvious reasons.
>>28699207
I'll definitely do a quick review when it shows up. Apparently it ships at the end of January or some nonsense. I'll be emailing them tomorrow.
>>
>>28699397
My only issue is it's not 90 degrees on the gun
>Do you want to barrel sweep everyone constantly?
>>
>>28696792
How fucking hard is it, /k/?

You're the problem.
>>
>>28699537
That doesn't bother me in the slightest. Nobody will know about it, and the gun is in full retention with the trigger fully covered.

>>28699397
>judging gear by the OEM name
I bet you kiss girls you faggot
>>
>>28696274
In California, young, on phone on bus bench, i could see him being a drug dealer.

Might have been wearing something like a hoodie to conceal the appendix carry.
>>
File: local man ruins everything.jpg (68KB, 587x663px) Image search: [Google]
local man ruins everything.jpg
68KB, 587x663px
>>28696792
>literally provided a murder gun

gg homeslice
>>
>>28699649
Oh it's not that I'm legitimately worried it will go off or anything, just feels like bad etiquette ya know?
>>
File: 44mag.jpg (472KB, 1280x694px) Image search: [Google]
44mag.jpg
472KB, 1280x694px
Any brehs carry a revolver in this day and age? Not even a hipster, I just love them.
>>
>>28699909
I carry a 38 Smith and Wesson airweight on occasion. Usually when I'm to lazy to throw on my glock 19 shoulder holster.
>>
>>28696562
California has a pretty bad homeless problem, and a lot of cops in California don't like the homeless.
>>
>>28699909
used to carry a chief special when i went out for something quick.
j frames are great for just dropping in a pocket & you don't want to get your full EDC rig out.
>>
File: 1343864265518.jpg (103KB, 534x512px) Image search: [Google]
1343864265518.jpg
103KB, 534x512px
>>28699771
No, no. I got you, and I fully understand.

if I had my choice, I'd get one of the Galco shoulder rigs with the muzzle-down holster, but they don't make them for my favorite carry gun.
>mfw such a limited market for P07 holsters

But my side of it is that I'll get over that very quickly, and nobody will ever see it unless I take my coat/overshirt off. Think of it this way, sort of.

When you reholster your carry gun IWB, you flag yourself no matter what. If you can get used to that, you can generally get used to carrying in a shoulder rig like what I want
>>
>>28699966
not necessarily
>>
File: 4sd3.jpg (94KB, 440x586px) Image search: [Google]
4sd3.jpg
94KB, 440x586px
>>28692132
>>
>>28697648
Jesus christ this is almost as terrifying as the faggo who just lost a handgun in his school. Just thinking about catching a firearm midair in a public area gives me a pucker.

Also your holster looks uncomfortable as fuck tbqh.
Thread posts: 77
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.