[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fraudulent Enlistment in US armed forces

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 251
Thread images: 21

So I was wondering about this, I see the penalty is two years in prison.

Im in my early 30s thinking about joining the Army or USAF, I got hypothyroidism,bipolar disorder, and asthma.

My friend just told me back in 1995 when he was in USAF basic training in Texas, that in his third week the SPs/SFs arrested like four people. He told me Govt was looking through their records.

I was wondering if there was another war like if we were to deploy troops into Syria and Iraq (3rd time). Would they look the other way to fill the enlistment quota.

I know that people with Asthma can still sneak into Army and Marine infantry. Hell my other buddy told me his recruiter in the office showed he his drawer full of over the counter inhalers.
>>
>>28675204
I know I cant be cop, might be able to get in and pass the five months academy that is ran by community college.

I probably become police dispatcher and community service officer (unsworn cops that arent armed).

I'm just fat fuck, armed (OC spray,baton, gun) security guard for now.

I did go to Meps in Sacramento in 2008. For army but as soon as heard that shit about 8 years of service and that inactive active shit, I wanted out so told the doctor at the end I had asthma in high school and that DQued me.
>>
Does anyone here who has served in any branch of the US armed forces excluding the Coast Guard. Recall the MPs/SPs arresting people while in boot camp possibly for fraudulent enlistment, preferably I want to hear true stories from 2001-present.
>>
>>28675240
>I did go to Meps in Sacramento in 2008. For army but as soon as heard that shit about 8 years of service and that inactive active shit, I wanted out so told the doctor at the end I had asthma in high school and that DQued me.
Wow you're a fucking stupid faggot.
>>
>>28675204

As a former muhreen here glad our cutoff age is 28 and no way you could make it in there.

I hope you try it and get fucked hard tho. People like you shouldn't be in for a reason.

I hope you get a Big Chicken Dinner.
>>
My cousin has fucked up eyes with that thing that fucks up more over time. They did a basic " read this" and right when the doctor was about to take the scope to his eyes the other doctor said " Nahhh, we got a lot of kids today, this one passes"

Cousin still manages to be the best shot in whatever sized unit he is in or at least i assume he is cause these coins they give him but it won't last forever and we both know it
To answer your question. The military can set whatever standard they want for recruitment. Just look at the tattoo shit they Dq people with. That shit changes like the seasons.
>>
Bump because i would also like to see how to get past that shit, i wanted to get a misdiagnoses but the doc died a while back its just now i found out. I never had any issues just a mom who was worried. I got it cleared though.
>>
>>28675711
Remember a kid in basic who in broad daylight ran away from his squadron with an MTI chasing him yelling "WE GOT A RUNNER" kid hijacked someone's car and got taken down by SF when he ditched the car and hid in the BX.

As far as fraudulent stuff goes there was one guy who lied on his medical records apparently had some issues with his kidney well he somehow got shingles halfway through BMT and when they put him on med hold they somehow got his past medical records and saw he lied. Never saw him again. Not sure if they tried to arrest him but I doubt it.
>>
>>28675760
I've met retired military and law enforcement, they tell me that LGBT are not mentally sound. And shouldnt be allowed in, so why shouldnt a heterosexual non-white man be allowed in if hes been safely off his meds for five years and works at a sporting goods store and handles firearms, ammunition, and knives without hurting himself or others. also is an armed guard with baton, spray and gun on duty. Also has large knife and small gun collection.
>>
>>28675857
because you're a fat fuck (self described) and once a crazy always a crazy why would I want to risk myself by having you next to me in a situation where you could lose it?
>>
I was wondering how can some delete all the bad medical records stuff from medical file, or does the original copy need to be destroyed.

Is it like hack the computer file delete/erase it.

I know the asthma i can defeat, i can run and do my pull ups, crunches, push ups no problem.
>>
>>28675875
ive never been hospitalized as an adult, just had a 5150 once as a minor, and thats sealed.

unless FBI is authorized to pry it open for military and law enforcement applicants.
>>
Here is how it does.

If they don't ask in person or on a form. You don't tell them. They can only bust you for knowingly lying on forms. Which burdens them with proving you did knowingly commit fraud.

If they catch it while you are still in Basic, AIT, or OSUT. They will just kick you out and ban hammer you from the military.

If they catch you after you have got to your first duty station or later. Then you can end up in prison. Though they could just kick you out with a dishonorable. Which basically makes you a felon when it comes to a lot of things.
>>
>>28675906
5150 for what?

I have a family member who's bipolar doesn't take medication never been committed and who has also been a security guard and owns/handles firearms regularly.

Still wouldn't want them serving with me.
>>
>>28675875
thats good enough.

Its not like trying to get into the obviously needs a better background check job in the military:
1.special forces/speical ops/Force Recon/SEAL
2. EOD
3. military police/security forces/shore patrol
4. work on stealth planes regardless loading weapons or mechanic
5. or there senstive shit, that requires high level security clearance.
>>
>>28675930
Laying low is your best bet in addition to what this anon said. Drawing unwanted attention means people are gonna find shit.
>>
>>28675942
What would you do in the military that would be worth all the shit to get in and be there without some type of clearance? Work as a cook in a kitchen? Seems pretty pointless to me.
>>
>>28675931
high school, one time only, the school got a local to put in a cop car tossed me into mental ward of hospital. Manic episode some of the stuff i was saying pissed them off, that I was going around the school most of that year wearing my DEA baseball cap and had a black FBI (raid) windbreaker. this was like after columbine had happened, also the school dean caught me trying on a gas mask i just bought from the local surplus shop, after school. I was banned from reading leatherneck USMC magazine at my high school and checking out history firearm books from the schools library come some dumb fucking beaner spic bitches got scared of me from reading them. I did nothing to that cunt i didnt stalk her nor was I interested in her. I found out who she was when I was going to college.
>>
>>28675967
Army airborne infantry (i would also like to rappel from a helicopter if air assualt course is still offered for 101st airborne)

USAF munitions loader for B52s, F16, F15s

quartermaster for either branch
>>
>>28675996
i pitty you anon, but it doesn't matter the bullshit that happened. Your records are permanent, and a 5150 its still a 5150
>>
>>28675996
Too edgy for your own good there anon
>>
>>28676025
i was 16 not 18

5150 as a minor will that also be found for police background investigation prior to being hired for any dept/agency?
>>
>>28676038
no idea, dont even live in the US.
>>
>>28676034
they also consificated some of my drawings, I drew lots of guns, both real and ficitional sci fi ones, it really got me butthurt when they wouldnt let me checkout the vol 3 how to draw manga book because he had guns in it.
>>
>>28675711
Not sure if this applies to your question but...

Guy I used to work with supposedly got kicked out of the muhreenz for "leaving out" information upon enlisting.
Basically he was in retard classes during high school and failed to mention it on his paperwork.

I couldn't tell you how long he was in before this happened, but the kid was goofy and I have no clue how he made it past basic without someone at least questioning him.
> insert "marines are dumb" meme

If it matters, he had some kind of communications job while in the marines. His vanity license plate even said "COMM UP" or something like that.

He never talked about it much, but what I gather is that the government took leaving out that info as "lying"- and he probably did something stupid beforehand in order for the higher-ups to look into his original paperwork/schooling, etc...
>>
>>28676052
I wanted someone who was an American law enforcement to answer that question.

Any one in California law enforcement career field.

Please respond if you are reading this or see this thread thanks.
>>
>>28675857

Guy you replied to originally.

Because maybe you can handle your shift at Costco doesn't mean you are actually capable with dealing with the stress.

You'll probably relapse into the retard you are, and we should have failsafes against that. You are probably worse than a functional bull-dyke.
>>
>>28676056
Its BS, but again, it does makes sense considering that it was right after columbine
>>
>>28676013
You'll probably need a clearance for munitions as you'll be close to the plane which is deemed a special piece of equipment.

Quartermaster I could see being a 50/50 shot at needing a clearance.

As for the army airborne I'm not in the army so idk.
>>
>>28676075
I didn't meant to reply to you as to give you false information, i meant it as something that will happen regardless of country.

Someone wont read "oh, i liked guns and went full edgy right after columbine and i was put into the mad house as a minor", they will read "This guy had a 5150" and that's it
>>
>>28676077
Costco doesnt sell guns and ammo, try again, and it aint DICKs.

I well Im gonna work out and be stronger than that functional bull dyke and make sure I can over power and cuff her and feed[have there way with her] her to the dogs [male inmates] at San Quentin"
>>
>>28676078
>>28676098
the 5150 was like a year after columbine.

That and the school found out from my classmates that i was listening to Rammstein and KMFDM, (both i knew about way before that shit went down in Littleton, CO).
>>
OP, even if the military were legally allowed to pull your medical records, and they had the time and desire to do so, how in the fuck would they know which doctors you've seen? Jesus OP, use some common sense here. There's no master database of medical records. Look at how much of a fuckup military healthcare, the VA, and Obamacare are. About the only shit the military can do is run a criminal history check on you.
>>
>>28676077
Well, even if i dont pass Meps or DQued from Law Enforcement, Im glad the fucking libshits hadn't passed enough illegal laws on the ownership of cool shit, Night vision devices, thermal imaging devices, body armor, spy gear (hidden micro camera's , devices that help hack other people's emails, facebook, social media shit, phone bugs, tracking devices), gas masks, police badges, police patches, patrol car light bars, bumper pushers, partions, and uniforms/fatigues/classA&B.

Thank you ebay, thank you Germany for Master Equipment and others.

FUCK film industry for pushing any anti-military, anti gun, and anti-police propaganda, when they have ease of access to real uniforms and firearms.
>>
I'd also like to know more about people actually being caught for leaving out medical records related things.

Planning on 18x, I was diagnosed with chronic migraines, which went away after a few months, and also had to have some strange heartbeat things investigated, turned out to be fine.

I plan on a law enforcement career afterwards, so I can't really have any kind of dishonorable or other than honorable discharge, and I'd rather not go to prison.
>>
>>28676209
I hope my gout will not DQ me, I get them once or twice a year.
>>
>>28676202

I still have my doubts if you'd function under stress.

But off that post, I'd sign your necessary waivers.

Good luck with all that.
>>
>>28676242
That sounds pretty bad. What will you do if you make it to a team and get a gout attack or whatever when you're doing something important?
>>
>>28676271
thanks man.
>>
>>28676274
I have watch my diet, stay in shape which is necessary in the military and law enforcement.
deal with the pain.
>>
>>28675204
Just don't bother and move on.

The 5150 for the "meltdown" and your edgy behavior and attention seeking drama Llama bullshit means you aren't cut out to function in a simulated high stress environment or actual high stress/bullshit environment.

Do some introspection, take that as a hint and move the fuck on.

Military has enough problems with the recent waves of kids being completely useless, skilless sacks of shit to deal with a drama Llama 30 year old fucking man.
>>
>>28676209
See
>>28676073

I wouldn't lie or leave out anything if asked. Seems like you'd be fine considering those health issues haven't reoccurred/aren't hindering you from doing anything.

>>28676174
Not certain on the legality, but if the military wanted your records, it's not impossible to obtain them.
>previously worked at an off-site records retention warehouse
>500k-1mil boxes in facility
>mostly medical records, legal files, etc.

All they would have to do is look up your social security number, insurance provider, and from there, look into where your doctors offices and area hospitals store their files.
Again, not a very likely thing for them to go out of their way to do, but it is possible.
>seen med records of 100 year olds
>file looks like one of those giant books a wizard searches for and blows the dust off of
>menial health records dating back decades

If you have a mental/health issue the military wants to know about, the info is out there.
>>
>>28676314
I didnt want him to see my gas mask, at school i just didnt think anyone was there at the spot I waited to meet my mom.

Im still going to be a mall ninja gear queer regardless, and collect police and military uniforms cuz thats my hobby.

I've also read about 30-40 books about the Vietnam War, mostly auto biographies from a mix of Seals, SF, USMC infantry, army infantry, LRRP, and Rangers.

Ive read about five ADMJ text books, and in the process of reading three different police exam study guide books.
>>
>>28676375
pretty solid trolling you've done there friend
>>
>>28676389
how is that trolling, you want me to dig up the ISBN, authors, and full titles of the those books.

Yeah I know I am military/LEO fan boy since childhood, Im one of those guys who never grew out of it. Many of my dreams are shattered, I know i cant be a successful comic book artist and or movie director. Never wanted to be an actor,singer, professional ball player.

butthurt, wish i stayed more focus in school and may have become some sterotypical asian living and working in silcon valley as a computer engineer or programer. Or my little brother who went to UC Berkeley and Vanderbilt. Now's a doctor in training in DC. He tends to people's /k/ related wounds in the ER and OR. Dealt with fixing up people's gun shot wounds.
>>
>>28675204
Look, you already know it could land you in prison. Prison is where you get ass-raped dude.
>>
>>28676444
I still feel I did nothing wrong and dont deserve to go there for doing a honorable thing to serve my country's armed forces.

Then I can finally get veteran status. Get some more points when applying for a job with USPS, looks good on resume when applying for LEO job.
>>
>>28676444
I am just hoping they miss it or over look it, and are too focused on criminal records and not so much, on medical records, regarding mental health or physical issues, gout, asthma, hypothroid.
>>
>>28676439
I could not give less of a flying fuck about the books you read.
I could not give less of a flying fuck about your gas mask, police uniforms or your fanboyism.

You completely ignored the point of >>28676314 and went off on some tangent about something unrelated.

You are unfit in every way to serve in any form of the armed forces of your country, or any real law enforcement.
You are either too stupid/autistic/mentally unstable/unhinged/off in fucking lalaland with your daydreams to ever do anything.
It would be terrifying to have you behind any sort of firearm or weapon, or in any position of actual authority. No, your rent a cop security job doesn't fucking count.
>>
>>28676515
doesnt stop be from already owning a legally purchase AR, and shotguns.

I would only agree with you if they kicked off all the LGBT people from LAPD, NYPD,SFPD, etc, and reinstate the ban on LGBT in the military.

Then I would shut up. Because Im jealous of some bull dyke cunt bitch. That I would totally celebrate if she got gang raped by some nigger gang bangers.
>>
>>28676537
what the fuck are you talking about? are you super drunk or on some crazy drugs?
>doesnt stop be from already owning a legally purchase AR, and shotguns.
what does that have to do with anything?
almost anyone can go buy guns. that doesn't mean they actually have the mental strength to be useful in any type of stressful situation.
and before you try that you're different, no, you're not. you're just as bad.
You're an attention seeking fuckup.
Which means you'll never be useful in any capacity in any military or law enforcement position.
>>
File: ApexPredator.jpg (24KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
ApexPredator.jpg
24KB, 400x500px
>>28676591

It's a pretty obvious manic episode

The mental gymnastics that he'll do to ignore everything ITT will be impossible to understand unless you're also schizo
>>
>>28676591
most of the time I the quiet one, and not usually a attention seeking whore. I dress in proper attire to both of my jobs.

I brought those LGBT shit because those fucks are mentally incompetent period.

I was just trying to justify if you let those groups of nuts in then why cant this nut job be let in too.
>>
>>28676501
>>28676480

Take your fucking meds

I fucking hate shitters like you, legitimate mental illness is a terrible thing at the best of times, but fucking about throwing a fit because you think you know better than mentally stable people is just retarded and hurts people who are trying to actually beat their issues.
>>
>>28676597
yeah you're right.
It is sort of fascinating to witness mental illness sometimes.
this >>28676604 basically confirms it too
>>
>>28676610
i can beat it too.

Nein, HET to the meds.
>>
>>28676619
Please point out the insanity asshole.
>>
File: 1438092655544.jpg (29KB, 499x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438092655544.jpg
29KB, 499x500px
>>28676619

It would be more fascinating if he wasn't making the lives of everyone else with the same issues harder by acting out like a fuckwit.

>>28676604

Every post you've made in this thread is pretty much textbook schizo conspiracy/deflections/sperging.

>>28676620

>i can beat it too.
>Nein, HET to the meds.

So you've admitted that you're prescribed medication, which you're not taking.

Why the flying fuck would anyone want you in the military, goddamn.
>>
>>28676619
At least its good news when some actual faggot (male) cop (in this case it was gay rights advocate, deputy sheriff) who was arrested on child molestation charges.
>>
>>28676622

Okay

>>28676631

This kind of unrelated sperging about shit you have a grudge about (apparently LGBT folks) outs you as a nutter.
>>
>>28676625
got the doctor to let off the meds, been stable, besides, this online, so i can legally sperg and behave and type autistic comments all I want.
>>
>>28676639

>been stable

You should probably show your doctor this entire thread and let him reevaluate how "stable" you are.
>>
>>28676625
I have read all 700 pages of psychology class (intro to psych)text book and passed the class with a B.

Did you take a an adnormal psych class in college. Or you have read bits and pieces of the DSM IV book?
>>
>>28676644
there's nothing wrong with raging online.

So how many of you fucks here bitching about my
stability are right wing leaning?
>>
>>28676622
Pretty much everything you've said in this thread.
You have demonstrated through an anonymous message board(!) that you're completely unhinged and probably off your meds as well right now.
It's kind of amazing how crazy you actually are for it to come through just through text.

Everyone else here can see how you will dodge and avoid any part of a post that will actually tell you how fucked you are and that you're not fit to do anything where you're responsible.
But you'll ignore that part of the post, or deliberately misinterpret it.
>>
>>28676663
keep deflecting
you're actually not terrible at it. i might try to pick up some pointers for the extremely rare time i'm in the wrong with the gf
>>
>>28676669
>>28676721
Ok I deal with it, and live with sad frog butt hurt.
>>
I wish this thread didn't turn into this, no more information to be had here.
>>
>>28676757
You mean you wish people hadn't told you what you knew but didn't want to hear?
That you're off your meds, and unstable?
>>
>>28676757
My bad for going full blown emo and derailing the thread. Lets go back to hearing real stories about people detained during basic. And evasion tactics to sneak in.
>>
>>28676783
Wrong guy, not him lol.
>>
>>28676788
oh well.
this has been entertaining if nothing else.
hopefully op will get back on his meds and find a way to be normal and get over the fact he'll never be a soldier or cop
>>
>>28676783

>>28676757 this guy is not op.
>>
So they never look for/check records unless you do something retarded or start suffering from whatever it is.

Would they check records if you were an unusual looking person? I'm a pretty lanky guy, 6'6"
>>
>>28676867
You might to be able to fit inside an Abrams or ever be a pilot of an Apache or fighter jet.
>>
>>28676817
Look like it or not I will never go back on any meds period unless Im forced to. I can get over that fact I wont be a true official warrior from this nation overseas and domestically.

After all great men like Stalin and Mao never served in any formal military unit. Hitler and Churchill did though.

Ulysses Grant (great general) and Winston Churchill (great leader) are accused of being bipolar both served in the military.
>>
>>28676919

weak bait
>>
File: image.jpg (196KB, 966x620px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
196KB, 966x620px
Dude. You're fucked. You wouldn't make it through basic. Go do us all a favor and eat your gun now and save the tax payers the waste of money to attempt to put you through boot camp.
>>
>>28676942
There's the Civil Air Patrol, but I am going to pay my way through my local police academy (its not a live in academy but one that is attached to community college).
>>
>>28676938
I wasn't evening trying to bait you in the first place.
>>
>>28676619
He is right about the LGBT shitters though. Those people have the highest suicide rates for a reason. Doesn't really make sense to me that someone who has a 0.00001% of having a seizure is disqualified, but someone who has a 20% chance of suicide (and that is just for fags outside the military, it's much worse for those in obviously due to PTSD) are allowed it.

Maybe that is because once your in the service they don't care anymore about those things. I know plenty of people here at Fort Carson who are on meds for shit, and they aren't discharged or anything.
>>
>>28676942
Do me a favor and catch ever fucking stolen valor(in particular ones that never served, I dont give shit about enlisted guys posing as officers, or REMF claiming to be SpecOps) assholes who get laid by dumb chicks.

Heard a guy in my English class a few years back talking about how his buddy goes to bars tells these bitches that he's a navy seal. Them bimbos actually believe him and fuck him, seriously wtf, that guys an asshole. Its nice that he got laid, but be better if he got arrested for lying and the next time he pulls that shit the bitch he fucks is trap with a bigger dick than him and he knows to stop.
>>
>>28677016
>wanting to kill people for wearing your dumb uniform

You are worse than OP.
>>
>>28675204
ladies and gentlemen, i give to you the average welfare queen
>>
>>28677016

Did you just give up responding coherently?
>>
>>28677030
yeah I am about to past out so sleeeeeppy.
>>
>>28675204
Just wait a few years. If they allow people who lob their own dicks off to serve then they will allow anyone. Plus if Hillary wins they will be so desperate for more recruits that they will probably allow dogs in.
>>
>>28677030
He's run out of ways to deflect.
And his manic episode is getting worse
>>
>>28676318
Yeah I just don't see them giving enough fucks. The military has way bigger fish to fry, like removing "man" from combat MOS titles and paying for Chelsea Manning's gender reassignment. The military couldn't give 2 fucks about 1 person not in a limelight who doesn't have a sexual preference to cry discrimination over.

I think OP would be alright. Good points though.
>>
>>28676721
>i might try to pick up some pointers for the extremely rare time i'm in the wrong with the gf

lmao my goddamn sides

>>28677022
>>28677030
Honestly I could never get in because of medical problems, so stolen valor shit pisses me off too. I think I get more angry about it than actual people in the military because I at least have enough fucking decency to be honest and up front rather than telling lies and pretending.

I also had enough decency to not lie my way in and be a drag on everyone else.
>>
File: frhue.jpg (171KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
frhue.jpg
171KB, 1136x640px
>>28678029
>I think I get more angry about it than actual people in the military
>>
>>28675834
>be SF
>told to hunt down escaping recruits
Holy shit that would be fun as fuck
>>
>>28678086
Hey, I don't know, I get rip and tear levels of rage about it sometimes. At least somebody in the military has that "lmao okay" option in that this shit never did what they did. For me it's like this: I was robbed of something I wanted to do since I was a kid because of a problem with my heart and I'm trying to carry on with dignity and then this fucking ofiser funnery sargent navy seals comes along. Flouting all common fucking decency, he plays up sympathy about his PTSD and how he "served his country" and I'm just seething with rage.

Not even fucking with you, I'm getting mad just thinking about that. It just really, really gets my goat, you know?
>>
>>28675834
>Remember a kid in basic who in broad daylight ran away from his squadron with an MTI
Was this at the 331st?
>>
>>28678175
I'm sure you're angrier about it than those who lost their buddies in the sandbox
>>
>>28675204
Your a fat fuck who is useless for military. Stay the fuck out of my USAF. Btw if you did Somehow get in you would be found out then really fucked
>>
>>28678425
Yeah I think so there really wasn't any other squadron worth running away from.
>>
>>28678626
>implying none of my friends from my small, rural community went over there

My best friend since forever died in Ramadi, we were going to enlist together when we got out of high school. I realize that practically even if I was over in Iraq when it happened I couldn't have stopped it, but subconsciously I feel like shit for never being there and I don't think I ever will get over that.

What a stupid fucking post anon.
>>
>>28678688
Jesus get over yourself what the fuck is this? Self induced PTSD for never being able to serve. Damn son move on with your life and do something productive.
>>
>>28678677
5'10", 250LBS
sound obese for you?

I am not interested fucking USAF's SF, or being a fucking fighter or bomber pilot, nor fucking cool ass hell PJs. Just simple munitions personnel, or flight line mechanic. So I get some points for govt jobs in the civilian career field, being married and with wife and having a kid looks better on the police resume than having served in the military. That info I got from a friends of mine who are in law enforcement.
>>
>>28678745
That does sound obese and I would not want you near the planes. In SF we don't allow crazies near the planes.
>>
>>28678696
Not self induced PTSD, I feel the same way, if your a perfectly healthy person who can actually serve, don't fake your time in the service. Unlike those of us who have certain severe medical problems who would never allowed to be in, and the only way be able to serve in the retard battalion like Finland and possibly even in Israel too.

Or be in a unit full of old men and children like at near the end of the WW2 Germany so pathetically desperate going Palestinian tier.
>>
>>28678745
>5'10", 250LBS
>sound obese for you?

Uh, yeah. That's the definition of obese...
>>
>>28678680
Dude was this like in last June? I think this might be the kid that ran out on my flight.
>>
>>28678766
Define crazy and not in denial about reality.
Im fully functional, only time I got sent home from work was because I was sick(serve loud coughs, and coughing up huge amounts of flem) manager told go home your gonna get everyone else sick, so I just got to work five of my eight hours that day.
>>
>>28678696
>gets mad at people pretending to be soldiers
>"Self induced PTSD"
>"get over yourself"

lmao you don't have some monopoly on getting angry at dumb fuckers doing dumb things, get the hell off your high horse anon. While you're at it figure out what "PTSD" means and get back to me, because grief does not equal post traumatic stress.

>>28678745
>5'10" 250lbs
>does that sound obese

yes
>>
>>28678779
Yup. Probably was.
>>
>>28678789
It was more so the fact that he's upset about never being able to go off and die with his buddy that was coming off as a bit more than just grief.

I didn't mention anything about a monopoly on getting mad at stupid people.
>>
>>28678778
>>28678789
I manage to get weight down to 220LBS at 5'10".
If only I could my weight down to 200LBS, with the goal of getting my weight down to 175-180LBS.

Also did the pentagon get rid of the fat boy program for all branches of the military?

The military recruiters I've encounter in the last few years says they don't have it anymore.
>>
>>28678745
you best be trollin son.

how many packs a day do you smoke?
>>
>>28678821
He might not have died, may be the two could have survived, or may be he died and his buddy live.

Not stupid.

I just hope the cops secretly beat the fuck out of the men they caught for impersonating veterans.
>>
>>28678823
Yes they got rid of it because they don't want obese people like you that they have to invest extra time and energy into.
>>
>>28678826
I don't smoke, I don't drink any alcoholic beverages. I need to never drink soda, never eat candy and no sweets, eat very little carbs. Eat smaller portions, exercise more regularly, drink water mostly. I walk about 60-80 (or more) miles a day when I do my foot patrols at the shopping center 32 acres.
>>
>>28678795
Yeah that was definitely Bratner. Apparently the trainees who were sweeping the patio just stood around as this kid dropped his web belt and made a run for the little BX with the Burger King in it. My TI and a bunch of others just took off after him, apparently the kid was crazy and had said shit about how the DO's life was in danger, despite the kid never having met Maj. Burrows.

[spoiler]Who was your TI?[/spoiler]
>>
>>28678855
You are mentally ill please seek professional help.

I'm proud you have a good diet for an obese person though. Keep it up, even if it is a distortion of reality.

>60-80 (or more) miles a day
>foot patrols at the shopping center
>drink water mostly

10/10 you made me laugh anon. 250lbs it's probably all water weight now that you describe your exercise and diet habits.
>>
>>28678882
I dont distort reality unless your belief is that a person having mostly conservative and right wing views is wrong. Im only agree with liberals on sex before marriage and the abortion rights. And a few other things.
>>
>>28678896
You told us you walk 60-80 or more miles per a day regularly and you somehow don't distort reality. Don't make me go back further in the thread and get more examples.

Like I said 10/10 I got a good laugh.
>>
>>28678882
I guess what I am armed, oc spray, baton, and 9mm Glock 19. The local police don't have a problem with me. Remember my other retail job , I handle firearms and knives with customers.
>>
>>28678917
yes get more examples on how i distort reality.

I don't say any crazy shit in public, I never talk to myself and if i do its in my head thinking about stuff like the average normal person.
>>
>>28678862
that's funny as fuck

>/k/ joins the army
>>
>>28678917
SFPD has post op tranny MTF cops running around how the fuck are they more mentally sound and competent than me?

They were born a man, tell me how its perfectly sane to desire to have your genitals changed to resemble the opposite gender?

Or just the fact I am mentioning this is some kind of fucking fallacy.
>>
>>28678939
except it's the Air Force.

>>28678862
I wasn't in the 331 my TI was TSgt Seymour
Are you SF?
>>
>>28678953
Now it's just bad b8 anon. Quit while you have some amount of pride left.
>>
>>28678855
Gecko45 is that you?
>>
>>28678965
So the streets of America are safe with those fucking FemaleToMale dyke/tranny police officers.
Some bitch who basically chopped off her tits, got her clit stretched out to be like some dick, and has some fake balls or and some kind of pump installed to fake the erection. All more sane and functional then one with a hetero male with manic depression.
>>
>>28678821
Yeah, you're replying to me still. I really don't give a fuck what it was coming off as anon, you said "I'm sure you're angrier about it than those who lost their buddies in the sandbox" Here's why that pissed me off:

We were kids and made some silly ass "blood pact" about how we were going to be marines just like grandpa! Yeah life didn't work out that way but it still stings every time I think about it. I'm not remorseful because we didn't get to die together but maybe somehow I could have done something that maybe changed how things played out. Not exactly rational, but emotions usually aren't rational are they? He was literally my only friend for most of my childhood, the only kid who didn't pick on me because I was poor and I smelled like cigarettes and my strongest memory of him was when got between me and some older kids who were trying to stomp on a frog I caught. They held me down and were jumping on my back and he came out of fucking nowhere swinging his skateboard like a battleaxe, that's who he was.

So yeah, I did lose somebody in the sandbox. It's been almost a decade and it still hurts every time I think about it. That's why when I see some phony motherfucker I get so goddamn bent out of shape because maybe that fucking son of a bitch could have joined up and changed things for the better. Hell, maybe the 20-something year old dude who "saw some shit in Baghdad" with pins from fucking Vietnam and Korea on his chest could have been the one who died and I'd still have my best friend.

But that didn't happen. These guys just use the pain and misery and tragedy suffered by others to get some bullshit praise from people they don't even know. Yeah that pisses me off, it makes me real fucking mad.
>>
>>28678983
No, but who is Gecko45
>>
>>28678995
..dude
>>
>>28679006
http://lonelymachines.org/mall-ninjas/
>>
File: a (62).gif (963KB, 500x372px) Image search: [Google]
a (62).gif
963KB, 500x372px
The spergy as fuck mental case mall cop who is getting his asshole completely shredded open in this thread is the best fucking thing I have read on /k/ in weeks. God damn this shit is really, really funny. Damn shame this insane retard has no idea how funny it is.
>>
>>28679062
thanks, I am a gear queer mall ninja but I never claimed to have ever served in them military, thats a no no even if you are a mall ninja.

Speaking of mall ninja anyone ever see a mall security guards with any Naruto pins on their uniform that might be acceptable on the uniform?

When I hear mall ninja i kind of sometimes picture a security guard in a class A cop style uniform with duty belt and wearing a Naruto head band thingy.
>>
>>28678957
>Are you SF?
Nah, 2T2. Pallet pusher, port dawg, etc., You?
>>
>>28679117
why, please point it out specifically if you snap shot the entire thread.
>>
>>28675816
Go away sir.
>>
>>28678995
Tldr

You're crazy seek professional help like OP.
>>
>ITT an autistic, disabled mall cop splerges out when actual veterans tell him to screw himself for trying to sneak in.

It's one thing for it to be wartime and lie about your age to serve, but it's another to be a total basket case mall ninja with asthma and lie to get in
>>
>>28679130
I'm SF.
>>
>>28679196
No he doesn't. Neither does OP, I'm not a threat to myself, nor a threat to myself.
>>
>>28679275
I mean not a threat to myself and others.
>>
>>28679275
not even that guy, but you're fucking crazy dude.
>>
>>28679137
All of your posts? The one thing I sorta agreed with you on is stolen valor motherfuckers but I've been holding back on tearing into you myself.

You're fat, you're mentally unstable so you do not belong in the military. If I was younger and lied really, really hard I could possibly fake my way in but that would be stupid because A: there's already enough useless sacks of shit in the military, they don't need somebody who's heart will explode from a little PT, B: it's morally wrong, there is a finite amount of military jobs and I'd be occupying one while being unfit for service.

Accept that you should not be in the military because you're quite honestly as vile as people who can join, don't, and then pretend to be forced recon navy seal warfighters.

>>28679196
I have. I'm part of a group and I do community service for therapy because I'm a responsible adult. What now?

>>28679275
>>28679287
You don't have to be a threat to anyone, if you have a problem (which you clearly do) then you need to fix your problem.
>>
>>28679318
Medication sounds like a good next step. tttt
>>
>>28679330
I manage just fine, but for that sort of thing I'll follow the guidance of an actual mental health professional rather than some random guy on the internet who probably should dial back the nonchalant edginess a bit.
>>
>>28679382
>unstoppable mental breakdown
>probably has these on a regular basis each time he visits the internet
my fucking sides, they hurt
>>
File: female marine.jpg (64KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
female marine.jpg
64KB, 541x960px
Tons of females get in with these disorders and I have never seen one of them get kicked out. Just get a sex change.
>>
>>28679403
/v/ and /tv/ are full of these guys
>>
Tons of burdensome people already in. You could blend in easily and end up some guy who spends more time in a smoke pit bitching about your feelings and current mental/personal issues instead of doing your actual job.

You'll have tons of fellow screwups to identify with and you'll make a great SNCO.
>>
File: 1449965363464.jpg (72KB, 352x515px) Image search: [Google]
1449965363464.jpg
72KB, 352x515px
>>28679403
>anon says stupid shit
>inevitable response happens
>"lol havin mental breakdown my sides"

lmao just a cunthair shy of "haha I was only pretending to be retarded!"

Okay anon, I'll go see my therapist right away if it makes you feel better. Thank you for your concern, I feel better knowing you're watching out for me.
>>
>>28679488
>inevitable wall of crazy text happens

ftfy
>>
>>28675930
>They will just kick you out and ban hammer you from the military.
Wouldn't that make him answer YES on the "dishonorably discharged" question on the form 4473?
>>
>>28679513
Yes that would but somebody pointed out earlier that's why it's dumb to do this.
>>
>>28679513
If it's a dishonorable discharge yes. Entry level separation isn't a dishonorable discharge.
>>
I'm 100 percent solid mentally
I run 7 min mile
My bench squat deadlift and press are 270 400 430 180

My only concern is that I'm under weight at 170 6'1 10% bodyfat should I gain weight?
>>
>>28679576
You're fine.
>>
You'll never be in the military.

As an aside, I don't know why these enlistment threads are allowed. Military enlistment isn't weapons related, it's employment related.
>>
>>28679601
its to contain all these faggots into one place instead of having ten different ones on the front page you dense fuck
>>
>>28678953
>SFPD has post op tranny MTF cops running around

If/when they decide to off themselves they'll probably attempt some superman heroics like charging a bankrober and clothes-lining him while the robber ponders why that officer is wearing high heels and lipstick.
>>
>>28679645
ban them and they'll have zero places.
>>
>>28679601
Yes it is, just as much as tactical flashlights, compasses, and GPS devices are permitted.
>>
>>28679682
You can attach those things to weapons. Enlistment isn't an accessory.
>>
>>28679665
>stop liking what i don't like

this is what you sound like
>>
>>28679718
It isn't weapons. It's unrelated.
>>
>>28675204
Too old OP. Cut off is usually 27, plus you are fucked up.
>>
>>28679734
>you don't need a 30 round magazine for hunting, ban it!
>>
>>28679743
That has nothing to do with it. I WANNA BE A ARMY MAN has nothing to do with weapons, seriously. You know it too.
>>
>>28679754
you're right, everything else related to the army is totally cool. let's have a tank general, planes general, fictional weapons general, 4 sicario threads an hour, milsurp/camo, favorite anime operators thread...

>but no military thread, that's where i draw the line
>>
>>28679754
You're just as bad as the mentally ill in this thread. No one has held a gun to your head to be here so fuck off.
>>
>>28675834
Would of love to seen this shit go down.

BMT was meh, but when you saw similar shit like this it made for quite the circus.
>>
>>28679837
Just admit it, this shit is totally unrelated to weapons and should be removed.

It's on the same level as a gun control thread, except employment-related instead of politics.
>>
>>28679839
BMT was easy as shit. After BEAST week everything was just funny to me and skated on to graduation.
>>
>>28679860
look at the front page a count how many military threads there are. i think you're on the wrong board, son.
>>
Holy shit this thread is still going.
Pretty interesting to see just how incoherent this autist became with his replies
>>
>>28679988
Like another anon pointed out, there are four Sicario threads an hour too. Just because it has traction doesn't make it right.
>>
>>28680023
that other anon was me, you faggot. my point was that he chose a pretty dumb fucking thread topic to throw a tantrum about
>>
>>28680038
No need to call names. A name-calling thread would be just as irrelevant as /MEG/.
>>
>>28680053
alright man, i'm going to have to ask for proof of guns
>>
>>28680085
When are you going to ask?
>>
>>28680085
Ich bin OP.
If this thread doesn't die when I get home from work I'll post pics of my AR and shotgun
>>
I would rather have OP with me than that fugly post op tranny Navy Seal and lady Feral ( ex green beret) passable trap.
>>
>>28675711
I was kicked out of AIT for having anosmia. They just chapter 11'd me though since I hadn't been in for over 180 days
>>
Burdens like OP should be locked away and forgotten.
>>
>>28678823
Your BMI is 35.9. You are obese, and I'd recommend offing yourself before you shoot up a school.
>>
>>28680943
>>28680920

Brevik should be regarded as a hero and patriot. Currently he is being illegally detained in a Norwegian prison. Universities don't subversive , unpatriotic, and treasonous fucktard professors and students.

On the other hand I agree with you guys, with the exception that I need to know if your political stance/views are on my approved rooster (conservative, republican, right wing nut, libertarian, WN/WS/storm fag or VNN fag).

The soldier at Kent State deserves the bronze or silver star.
>>
>>28681582
Universities don't need those liberal shitheads.
>>
>>28675204
My recruiter told me to just leave off any medical conditions unless they were major/ obvious/ life threatening

but you're a fag op i wouldnt want to serve with someone who has actual psychological problems
>>
File: image.jpg (153KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
153KB, 640x960px
>>28681625
I guess someone should've told that ex Navy Seal Kristin (born Christopher T.) Beck. And ex army SF commando Lady Feral. You can be in denial and claim they both wanted to be women because of PTSD, nope wrong they clearly wanted to be female before joining the service.
>>
File: Kristin-Beck2.jpg (67KB, 615x409px) Image search: [Google]
Kristin-Beck2.jpg
67KB, 615x409px
>>28681625
Just tell me how he wasn't a threat to his fellow seals?
>>
>>28683072
freedom only makes seals stronger
>>
>>28683094
he had a doctor to chop of his own dick.

Now how does that make him more mentally competent and sanier than one with bipolar.

Also former seal Beck, wanted to be a woman before joining the navy. PTSD didnt turn him into a fugly trap.
>>
>>28681625
Do you know anyone who got jammed up for doing that, as in they checked?
>>
File: USMC Cpl. Aaron C. Masa.jpg (172KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
USMC Cpl. Aaron C. Masa.jpg
172KB, 640x400px
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT

This is what happens when a military lacks quality control and lets anyone in. This is what happens when recruiters are so desperate that they let any functional retard in.
Have fun helping a fucking mental case.

http://www.militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/01/04/pentagon-hundreds-military-kids-sexually-abused-annually/78250868/
>>
>>28683279
yeah so, I don't give a fuck.

I don't care for furry, regular hentai (guy on girl, and girl on girl)is fine, no tentacle shit, no traps, no futa.
>>
>hypothyroidism,bipolar disorder, and asthma.
lol, don't join

Anyway back to discussion.

I joined a few years back, I had very bad asthma as a kid and almost died a few times from it, but as I got older it kind of went away and was able to pass their run time test before joining so they didn't care.

however as the years have gone by my running has suffered and it kinda feels like im having heavy asthma related symptoms again, going to get checked out soon..

As far as medical records go, if it's old as shit they won't find out about it unless you were extremely unlucky.
>Hell my other buddy told me his recruiter in the office showed he his drawer full of over the counter inhalers.
You can be in the military with asthma as long as it is not severe (you do a bunch of physical test and some other things to determine severity). If my gut feeling is right I'll be in that category, where they will just prescribe me an inhaler.
>>
>>28683279
fuck him and hope he dies quickly for molesting the little girls.
>>
File: 1453602929622.jpg (17KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1453602929622.jpg
17KB, 250x300px
>>28675204
During bootcamp when your tired as fuck for staying up for 3 days straight and standing in line you'll be pulled into a big room where you fill out all your forms. Some civilian douchebag will tell you that if you have any fraudulent thing on your papers that you better go see some gunnery seargent sitting in a office. You'll be grilled about what you lied about. I saw a couple kids get fucked.

But anyways after reading this thread your the epitome of everything that is wrong with this country.
>>
>>28683500

>epitome of everything that is wrong with this country

No you are very wrong about that, now if we rounded all the liberals, deported all the wetbacks, but the Nigs in there place, we wouldn't have any problems.

No SJWs make America better.
>>
>>28678823
At 5'9 the max weight is 182 pounds.
If you fail the tape test at meps, see you next time, shit your recruiter won't even waste time sending you.
There is not fat fuck program, you either meet the reqs or you don't ship. If you can't manage to pass the physical tests, you get held back and eventually shipped home.
If you cant run a mile in 9-10 mins before you ship don't bother.
>>
>>28675204
>He told me Govt was looking through their records.
Not the Government or anyone in the military can look through your private medical records without your express permission. IF they did then any evidence they would find would be inadmissible in court and the most they could did is a non punitive administrative separation. All the times you here of people getting in trouble for fraudulent enlistment is if they freak out and spill the beans after they have sworn in or if they find obvious undocumented medical problems during military medical exams.
>>
>>28675906
>just had a 5150 once as a minor, and thats sealed.
Nothing is sealed to the DoD. They can, have, and will peak into those records. Unless it's something serious, most of the time they woill waiver it if you've given full disclosure about it ahead of time. I've seen people dropped for failing to disclose speeding tickets.
>>
>>28676038
>i was 16 not 185150 as a minor will that also be found for police background investigation prior to being hired for any dept/agency?

It's wouldn't matter if you were 7 and got a 5150 or any criminal charge or arrest record whatsoever. Any federal job that requires any kind of a security clearance (which includes any and all military jobs regardless of rank) requires a full federal and local background check. Even your "sealed" records are subject to scrutiny.
>>
>>28675834
>when they put him on med hold they somehow got his past medical records and saw he lied.

IF this is true there is way more to this story then you were told or revealing. Not even the DoD has the authority to acquire your private medical records. They only way the can find out anything about your medical history is by doing their own medical examination or if you give them permission to acquire your records and the only way the administrating doctor will release them is also if you give you your express permission.
>>
>>28675896
I had to request my medical records for my appendix being removed. On the file it said that that I was taking anti-depressants. I put a blank slip of paper over it, and made a photo copy, and all of a sudden I didn't have depression.
There is a reason that all those MEPS doctors work for MEPS, and aren't making money in private practice
>>
Lol why this still going, is this our meg shit thread now?
>>
I always assumed signing something giving them permission to view your records was a condition of enlisting.

If they asked could you refuse?
>>
File: 1441853386401.jpg (396KB, 1570x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1441853386401.jpg
396KB, 1570x1536px
>2 physiological and 1 psychological detriments
Anyone who wants this person in the military is a fucking faggot asking for another navy yard shooting
>>
>>28683212
it depends what mos you go into

if you want to go 11b they probably won't give a shit, as long as you pass the actual physical exam

MI or other mos on the other hand they will pick your life apart
>>
>>28685691
Not for enlisting but for security clearance you habe to sign the bottom of the sfsu were they state they can legally access your records if need be. Of course you don't have to sign it but you won't get the clearance then
>>
>>28676086
Honestly probably just a secret clearance. You'd be surprised that there are people who don't have a secret somehow.
>>
>>28685883
I've always wondered, everybody says to lie lie lie when it comes to med records or past drug use, but if you need a security clearance what then? Your only options are:
> lying at meps and on sf86, hope you don't get caught
>lying at meps, but disclosing info on sf86 and hope the investigators or military don't connect the two
>disclose in for to meps and on sf86 and hope you still get into military and get a clearance
>>
>>28685770
18x
>>28685883
Secret clearance, I've heard it's just a criminal database check?
>>28685962
I've had that concern as well.
>>
>>28686309
Yea but what if you need TS at some point?
>>
>>28686374
It should just be secret, I think delta requires TS. My goal isn't hurr durr delta force, and I don't want to summon shitposting by talking about how 'amazingly operator I'm going to be' with an 18 series MOS
>>
>>28686458
I was talking more forme, and delta isn't the only job that's TS lol
>>
>>28686309
>>28686458
If you want to go 18x and you have 2 psychological problems and a physiological problem that would stop you from enlisting as a regular bumfuck soldier theres no way you'll make it. 18x is special forces. If you, a clearly mentally unstable person, go special forces then I'm going AWOL because you're going to get other people killed. You are literally scum.

You're overweight, bipolar and have asthma, what in the fuck makes you think you can handle the stress of being under fire let alone going through the selection process to join special forces? Have you even tried doing the PT test? what score did you get?
>>
>>28686556
OP here, 68 on Asvab.
PT test Ive taken before when I was a ROTC cadet, will not discuss the university it was at and what year. I don't remember.

I don't plan on being Special Forces, would like to get into Airborne Infantry if its still there or regular infantry is fine too. Or Air Cav.

Again Kristin Beck/Christopher Beck and Lady Feral (the ex green beret that took whoremoans and became a chick probably still has his man junk down there). Then how the fuck did they make it?
see photos:
>>28683072
>>28681786
>>
>>28686556
I'm being mistaken for someone else again, I had migraines for a few months years ago. I'm not the sperg
>>
>>28686556
Tell me how he is mentally stable and a functional.
>>
File: zerodarkfatty.jpg (346KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
zerodarkfatty.jpg
346KB, 500x667px
>>28686855
my bad man
>>28686843
>>28686866
First of all, some people would describe him/her as mentally unstable and some people would describe him/her as a perfectly stable normal person, I dont care and it really doesn't matter. YOU, on the other hand, are unarguably mentally unstable and psychically unfit for duty.
Secondly, the fact that you are fixated on how the "spics, niggers, faggots, trans, etc." should be deported shows that you don't have the right mindset for leadership or any shred of responsibility. The army doesn't need any more trash like you joining up. Also you said yourself that you're 250 pounds? Thats obesity.
> pic related
>>
>>28676121
Well I've concluded that you're actually retarded. Very glad that there is 0% chance you will be serving alongside me.
>>
>>28676919
The ride never ends
>>
>>28687340
until he offs himself in a psychotic stupor
>>
>>28687131
>>28687274
>>28687340
>>28687394
No point arguing on the internet, I really don't give a fuck.

I determinded to be a true tea party patriot. Even if I pass police academy and can't hired with an agency. Also then get booted out of basic for medical problems.
>>
>>28687131
Then tell me how come to this day we still have closet/covert white supremacist police officers in America?

I am not referring to the past few years of innocent cops having there reputation tarnished for doing their jobs.

There are also white supremacists with honorable discharge and a few secretly serving in the US military, regardless of there rank and MOS.
>>
>>28687394
In your dreams pal.
>>
>>28687394
>>28687340
Inb4,

>your the reason we can't have nice things
>>
>>28676480

That is the fun thing about crazy people, they don't know they are crazy.
>>
>>28689015
so true…

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2015/03/14/4-officers-under-investigation-for-exchanging-racist-homophobic-texts-with-furminger-convicted-sfpd-mission-district-supervisor/
>>
>>28689015
SFPD Theresa Sparks (born a man, served in the Navy) commissioner of SFPD
>>
>>28688412
holy fuck. this is world class deflection.
i'm amazed this thread is still going, and your manic episode still hasn't ended.

one of the things that this thread and batshit crazy op has reaffirmed for me is to make sure I don't try to blame others for my fuckups, and to objectively assess myself.
I actually kind of hope some alphabet soup agency is watching this thread just so we don't hear about some kind of mass shooting from this guy
>>
File: Skynyliv Disaster.webm (180KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Skynyliv Disaster.webm
180KB, 480x360px
>Be AFROTC
>Medium sized det, about 70~ cadets
>Wannabe pilot
>Ranked 5th out of about 70 in my det
>Vision progressively getting worse
>Just got back from the doc, my uncorrected vision is now beyond the acceptable standards
>Changing glasses still gives me 20/20 vision
>Doesn't matter
>Doc recommends LASIK/PRK
>Det says no

World ain't fair familia

Hope you enjoyed my little blog post.
>>
>>28690225
thats some bullshit man, in my (Army ROTC) detachment we can get corrective eye surgery and its fine

also AFROTC kek you guys do nothing
>>
>>28688337
>>28688412
you, or both of you, are seriously delusional
>>
>>28690524
>also AFROTC kek you guys do nothing
Well it's just ROTC. Besides what else is there to do

Or are you being a memer

Anyways, yeah. It's my det that's being gay.
>>
>>28690524
Just curious. Do you guys pay out of pocket for LASRIK/PRK?

I've heard of being who want to branch aviation can get it paid for.
>>
>>28690705
I'm not being a memer, I just know a bunch of AFROTC guys who say that they dont really do anything. One guy switched to my army ROTC battalion because he was bored with AFROTC since they didnt do enough.

Also, during our veterans day ceremony, a bunch of AF cadets had to fall out of formation because it was too difficult for them to stand still for an hour.
>>
>>28690740
The military won't pay for it before you commission, but after you do its payed for out of the military's pocket.
>>
>>28691259
I guess his det was slow. We do shit all the time. I know Army guys here who never do anything but PT twice a week. Also depends on the size.
>>
File: 1414903701078.png (2KB, 185x260px) Image search: [Google]
1414903701078.png
2KB, 185x260px
>>28690524
>thats some bullshit man, in my (Army ROTC) detachment we can get corrective eye surgery and its fine

Probably had much more to do with LASIK/PRK interfering with his rated slot, the standards for pilots are very high. To say nothing of having to retake the DODMERB and whatnot, I was looking into getting LASIK my 300 year but was suggested otherwise because complications could run the risk of me being DQ'd even as a POC.

Also,
>Actually knowing your ranking at your det.
>>
>>28691318
Maybe. I was simply told no though.

I don't want to be in the AF if it isn't a rated position. I don't buy into this koolaid shit about "Officer first". It's the AF, we're not fucking infantry officers or some shit. A good portion of these faggots are going to security forces and other nonsense where it's really just as normal a military job can get.
>>
>>28691455
Enjoy Security Forces, cadet.
>>
>>28691518
Nah. I'd drop out before that would happen. Would just ask my dad to pay back the pennies they give me every month.
>>
File: 1416194367237.jpg (51KB, 594x807px) Image search: [Google]
1416194367237.jpg
51KB, 594x807px
>>28691455
You still have CSO, RPA and ABM open to you, though with that kind of attitude I'm surprised you're really ranked 5th among your class.

You sound like a great LRO honestly.
>>
>>28691548
Man I'm not really like this. I'm just angry that I'm not even being given a chance to get this resolved when it seems that other dets allow cadets to corrective surgery. Like, if I went to Brooks, did everything and was denied, whatever. But I'm not even being given a fucking shot.
>>
>>28691536
You should just drop out now. I don't see you being useful to the Air Force.
>>
>>28691623
Why?

I'm a good cadet, I PT well, I do well in my leadership courses, I do as I'm told, field training went well, I'm motivated, I'm near the top of my class.

>>28691548
All you have to do is fake it
>>
>>28690526
so no more KKK Alabama state troopers that was just a thing of the past?

So the FBI forced them off during the 1980s-1990s. All cops who are members of any white supremacist group get fired? excludes undercover sting operations, and police infiltration
>>
>>28692073
not state troopers but……:

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/alabama-city-wont-fire-white-supremacist-cops-even-if-they-join-the-kkk/

Guess its equality LGBT-Queer-faggots=stormfags/WN/WS/14/88/WPWW shitheads (LOL Ernst Rohm)
>>
>>28678983
zozzizililinio'd
>>
Am currently going through this process now be up front with recruiting first almost always able to get a waiver I made it to vary end of meps then told them I was prescribed an inhaler and that I was backer acted now having to go through massive apeal process and still won't get in
>>
>>28692571
Should have kept your mouth shut.
>>
>>28676658
DSM is on their 5th edition you fuckwit
Thread posts: 251
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.