[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If out of food and left with a dead friend in the apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: image:43399.jpg (2MB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image:43399.jpg
2MB, 1920x1200px
If out of food and left with a dead friend in the apocalypse how would you remove the prions from the human flesh?

Genuine question because I really want to know this.

Also where does one find milspec AK47 if not interested in getting the VEPR?
>>
>>28669354
Don't eat the brain or spinal cord.
>>
File: sweatingbutter.jpg (22KB, 164x230px) Image search: [Google]
sweatingbutter.jpg
22KB, 164x230px
>worrying about prions when you're desperate enough to eat another human
>>
>>28669367
y
>>
>>28669380
The prion protein is only found there. But chances are overwhelming they wouldn't have aberrant prions anyway so go nuts.
>>
>>28669367
That's it?

So I don't have to worry about anyother parts of the body besides those?

So what procedures should I take when preparing the meal or is it safe to just cut it and eat it raw as it is?

I mean it's basically just like sushi but with blood.
>>
>>28669460
Same as anything else. Should definitely cook it if you can.

The only thing OP can safely eat raw is cock.
>>
>>28669354
>>28669460
What the fuck is wrong with you op are you fucking crazy?
>>
>>28669482
Why should I cook it if it is okay to just eat it raw?

I mean it can be bit tough but other than that I think I'm good on eating the flesh if it ever comes down to it in a world where shit has literally hit the fans.

>>28669502
I'm perfectly normal and no I am not crazy so I'm perfectly healthy.

Why would you assume that?
>>
>>28669526
>Why should I cook it if it is okay to just eat it raw?

Literally for the same reason you cook beef from the supermarket.
>>
>>28669526
>Why should I cook it if it is okay to just eat it raw?
It takes the body more energy to digest raw foods. Energy you need to conserve if you are at the point of eating human meat.
>>
>>28669559
So it's warm in my mouth and to get the Mexican off of it?
>>
>>28669559
But that's cow meat though what where talking about is human meat.

I mean the asians eat fish without cooking it so why not with human flesh?

If I where to just wash the meat with water all it would just be is an uncooked wash meat thats a little bluish for some reason probably from the skin or something but ither than that if I do have to cook it but I have no way of cooking it then how would I eat with it being raw?

Can't I just like you know juet bite into it and just rip it apart and just chew it like I would with steak and ham?
>>
>>28669367
>>28669409
This is wrong. Prion diseases have a risk of transmission via blood transfusion.

Basically, OP, there is no way to remove the prions at all. They can survive extremely high temperatures and anything you could do to destroy them would render the meat inedible. It doesn't really matter, though, since the kind of neurotic retards who would worry about prion diseases in a cannibalistic survival situation are the ones that are going to get themselves killed first and eaten by the people who aren't morons.
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 235x187px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 235x187px
>>28669596

You never noticed the big letters on sushi?
Pic related. Your really a special blend of stupid aren't you?
>>
>>28669596

They don't just eat raw fish without preparing it you dingus. Sushi is a very hard to prepare dish. You can get mercury poisoning from tuna, and alot of fish carry tapeworm eggs that WILL infect you unless you know what you're doing.
>>
>>28669596
No, you shithead. If you eat it raw you'll get bacterial and parasitic diseases. And then you will have dysentery, shit your brains out, and die.
>>
>>28669596
>Can't I just like you know juet bite into it and just rip it apart and just chew it like I would with steak and ham?
>like I would with steak and ham?
we cook those for a reason
>>
>>28669640
Then how am I supposed to eat if basically the human body is inedible?

What if I'm in a apocalyptic scenario where my friend died and I don't have any food but his body?

You know what screw it prions can't be that bad besides it's just pig meat.

Don't I just like cut the arms and thighs and just eat it raw after cleaning it or cook it til it is medium grilled?
>>
>>28669699
Hang on I believe I have a couple books on the subject.
>>
>>28669626
True, but I haven't ever heard of a prion disease being transferred via the consumption of anything but neural tissue.
>>
>>28669354
You can't remove them. It's unlikely your buddy would have the version of the prion protein that causes those diseases, though. It only becomes a problem when you turn cannibalism into a habit.
>>
>>28669718
>I haven't ever heard of a prion disease being transferred via the consumption of anything but neural tissue.
Eating any meat from an infected cow can give you the disease. That's why people who hung out in the U.K. in the 80s aren't allowed to donate blood by the American Red Cross.
>>
>>28669735
What's wrong with canablism?

Can't it have a better peaceful term besides that besides it sounds like it's a bad thing when really it's not it's not bad as long your only eat the body when it's dead not when it is alive then that just be murder.

If more people just eat dead bodies before it started to decompose we wouldn't be running out of space for graves.

I'm not doing anything wrong when I am forced to eat the dead body when I am in a survival crisis besides I do it alot in fallout when I used to play it but it always gives me bad karma which is bullshit because it's not evil.
>>
>>28669699

nigger are you retarded

just cook the fucking meat and don't eat it raw
>>
>>28669354
Why do would be cannibals keep posting on /k/?

Anyway don't bother because if your friend didn't make it, it's highly likely you're next. Unless you murdered him surreptitiously or are sufficiently far away fom civilization, chances are you'll get discovered and likely shot for being a maniac, and if he died of disease or poisoning it's your life to lose
>>
File: image:44202.jpg (239KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image:44202.jpg
239KB, 1024x1024px
>this fucking thread
>>
>>28669779
>What's wrong with canablism?
I'm not talking about ethics. I'm talking about the fact that if you keep on eating people, you'll eventually bump into one that'll make you sick.
>>
>>28669699
Excerpt

>Cannibalism
>Gruesome as it is, it warrants a realistic discussion because it has, does, and will occur, and cannot be ignored just because we find it tasteless.
>First,throw out the option of auto-cannibalism, chopping off your pinky to nibble on for sustenance. The reasons are simple and pragmatic. The loss of blood, the stress and pain, the potential exposure to infection, are against consuming your own body parts, unless you lost the body part in some traumatic accident.

The rest of it is whining about not murdering people to eat them and saying just to cook them if possible.
>>
>>28669753
That was because of the slaughtering technique, the bolt gun splashed the brains over everything. The meat of an infected cow is considered safe so long it's had no contact with the brain matter. That's why there were no CJD cases linked to kosher or halal cows, despite the statistics showing that there should have been if it was the meat itself.
>>
>>28669354

just don't eat the brain
>>
>>28669837
And cutting the spines out with a chainsaw.
>>
>>28669823
Or, more likely, he'll get shot by a group of people who outnumber him because they cooperate instead of eating each other.
>>
Can we all shut up about canablism and discuss about the milspec AK47!?

Fuck man I'm curious too about this and I wanted to hear someone answer ip this question!!!
>>
File: image.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
>this thread

>>28669367
>>28669843
I beg to differ
>>
>>28669869
It's already been established we are discussing cannibalizing the already departed, we aren't talking about going around murdering people for sustenance.
>>
>>28669809
>animals are people
tipped
>>
>>28669897
So basically it's only okay if one is dead and not alive?

Okay but seriously though is this actually ever the believe case?
>>
>>28669699
Your friend is a pig?

Also, does all neural tissue have the potential to give you prions or only nervous tissue from infected people? Whether or not you can tell is irrelevant for this question.
>>
>>28669893
What kind of stupid fucking question is it?

>a milspec ak47

So you want a shitty milled AK?

Go buy literally any milled AK that is not a c39

Back to cannibalism

>>28669910
Sure

>buddy/enemy/randy dies
>from extreme cold
>vehicle crash
>gets shot
>fell off a cliff
>heart attack

>no food
>going to starve

Why let good meat go to waste?
>>
>>28669916
They'd generally have to be infected.
>>
>>28669354
You do realise even if you cook human tissue, you are exposing yourself to an insane number of diseases and bacterias. The reason eating animals isn't as risky is because we don't contract the diseases or conditions that is accustomed the the host. Prions aside, it's a dumb thing to do. It's like running around a gun range with targets stuck all over your body. You are putting yourself at unessesary risk. With the additions of Prions, well... that is putting a gun to your head plus running around with targets on your back.
>>
File: image.jpg (67KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67KB, 500x500px
>>28669714
>>
Why do I get the feeling that antman made this thread?
>>
>>>/ck/
>>
>>28669559
Because humans are processed in huge factories where the asshole, guts, brains and filet mignon are all processed on the same machinery.
>>
>>28669377
>desperate

Right...
>>
People don't just "have" prions floating around in them retards. And anyway, they're misfolded proteins, there's really no way to get rid of them.
>>
>>28669626
Is it just me, or do humans sounds like they are biologically made not to cannibalize each other.
>>
>OP asks about prions
>Everyone knows what that means without having to Google it

never change /k/
>>
>>28669354
As to if you can find a milspec AK, depends on your country. If you are in the US, get a parts kit from Apex.com, buy a receiver flat, drill some holes, set some rivets, boom, boomstick created. Your mileage may vary.
>>
>>28669367
DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS DUMBASS.

IF YOU ARE GOING TO EAR HUMAN FLESH, COOK WELL-DONE FIRST.

ALSO REMEMBER YOU GET PRION DISEASES FROM ANY BLOOD AND MOST BODY FLUIDS. THEY SURVIVE HIGH TEMPERATURES, BUT COOKING DOES REDUCE THE RISK BY DENATURING ALOT OF THE POTENTIAL NASTIES.

REMEMBER, WHEN EAT LONG PORK ALWAYS COOK WELL. EVEN IF RARER TASTES BETTER, IT COULD PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING A FUCKED UP ALZHEIMERS-RABIES LIKE ILLNESS.
>>
Just eat the fucking limbs, everyone.
>>
>>28671939
>ALSO REMEMBER YOU GET PRION DISEASES FROM ANY BLOOD AND MOST BODY FLUIDS
>MOST BODY FLUIDS

Has there ever been a case of a blowjob giving someone prions?
>>
>>28672490
SEMEN DOES NOT TRANSMIT PRION DISEASE. ATLEAST IN GOATS AND BOVINES IT IS COMMONLY ACCEPTED THAT YOU CANNOT TRANSMIT WASTING DISEASE OR SCRAPIE BY SEMEN.
>source:bhttp://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/9329121/?i=2&from=/18586320/related

UNLIKE DICK IS BLOODY SCRATCH AND SOMEONE SUCK THAT, IN WHICH CASE LOL GOOD LUCK
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.