[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some /k/ approved video games? I love Squad, and are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 22

File: RAF_Oct.jpg (380KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RAF_Oct.jpg
380KB, 1920x1080px
What are some /k/ approved video games? I love Squad, and are trying to get back into War Game.
>>
File: approved.jpg (45KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
approved.jpg
45KB, 700x394px
Arma 2. A bit old, but still a lot of fun, especially with its modding support
>>
>>28649797

You know Arma 3 is out, right?
>>
>>28649812
Well aware, but to me, Arma 2 just has a certain charm to it that Arma 3 doesn't have
>>
>>28649797
>You'll never operate in ARMA 2 with /k/tards again

Miss the games, Jay.
>>
>>28649823
Cause you didn't mod it enough.
>>
File: j.jpg (4KB, 158x57px) Image search: [Google]
j.jpg
4KB, 158x57px
>>28649871
Baby come back
>>
>>28649873
I modded both quite extensively, I think it's Arma 3's futuristic style that puts me off. Arma 2 is more present-day
>>
>>28647157
Only Metal Gear Solid series is /k/ approved.
>>
>>28647157
I got Insurgency and it's addicting but hard as fuck
>>
File: maxresdefault (1).jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (1).jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
Hearts of Iron 2/3
STALKER series
War Thunder (if you're a high functioning autistic)
Wargame series (Red Dragon is the only one worth buying now)
Sniper Elite series?
Red Orchestra series
Rising Storm
Receiver
Project Reality BF2
Metal Gear Solid series (MGS3 is the best one)
Gravimeme Tactics: Operation Star
Far Cry 2/3
Fallout New Vegas
DCS
Rainbow Six series
Takedown Red Sabre :)
Spec Ops The Line
Payday The Heist
Natural Selection
Max Payne series
Borderlands series?
Old Battlefield games
Battlefield 3
Assassin's Creed I, II, Brotherhood and Dindu Flag
Arma series
Old Total War games
Total War Shogun II
The Witcher 2/3 (for our sword loving brethren)
Mount and Blade series
Metro series
Men of War series
C&C series and all subsequent clones
Hitman series (mmmm, Blood Money)
GTA series, except 5 because 5 is shit.
Counter Strike series if you're still 12
Old CoD games
Insurgency

Did I miss anything? I should save this somewhere so I can just copy/paste it next time there's this same thread.
>>
>>28650587
you forgot Silent Hunter.

I'd also ditch Shit Thunder and replace it with IL2.
>>
>>28650287
It is really fun though.

I gotta say I much prefer playing coop, especially at higher difficulty and that perfect mix of competent and retarded players.
>>
>>28649937
>Arma 3's futuristic style
mods
>>
Men of War is pretty addicting.
>>
Steel Beasts Pro: PE
>>
>>28650287
I've sunk so many hours into Insurgency. It's super intense at times and when you have a good team that communicates it's just the best feeling.
Also that proximity chat is off the hook. Nothing like yelling "ALLAH AKBAR!!" at the top of my lungs and launching a RPG into a window. I yell at enemies if I know they're really close in the point and while throwing grenades "FUCK YOU PIG AMERICAN."
Yeah.. I've pissed of my neighbors playing that drunk at 3am.
>>
>>28650612
Though I should mention Assault Squad 1 and 2 are good. The rest in that series is meh.
>>
>>28649871
>>28649926
I always assumed Jay was just idling in the menu to get maximum hours to appear like a truly dedicated /k/ommando since he appeared in Arma 2(or 3 don't remember) all day and night in the Steam /k/ group.
>>
>>28649937
Check out the RHS mods that just recently came out. They are HOT. Currently it's only US and Russian armed forces as well as some generic "Eastern Militia" that I think is supposed to represent the DPR dudes in Eastern Ukraine. There's quite an extensive amount of vehicles with more being added. Can't wait for them to add some towelheads to make Takistan feel authentic in A3.
>>
>>28650600
this
Battlefield three was pretty great.
Battlefield 4 is pretty /k/ too but it's lacking a lot of shit that would make it so much better.
I say that from a make it more of a milsim-lite for consoles perspective.
Already has some cool features too
>customizable HUD
>select fire
>ballistics
>destruction (I wish it was less shoot it until there's only a frame left that will collapse, but it still adds a cool gameplay element when a former town is now a field of rubble)
>good looking models
>simple communication menu
>Commanders(which you never see ever)
>freelook in cockpits
>leaning/peeking
And not just the go up to a corner and aim, you can turn on motion control for the ps4 controller and lean anywhere,and also use it for freelook instead of a joystick

all in all I think you have a really solid foundation to make what Squad wants to be, but for casual console shit
>>
>>28647157

If you actually seen even a little shit you realize those games are faker than the worst movies.

If you've actually been to war, you don't play call of duty games.

I play Zelda, drakes uncharted, or even metal gear or fearcry.>>28649797
>>
>>28650587

This fampai >>28650600

Everything else is legit, CS:GO community is toxic, R6 Siege doesn't work correctly atm, and old CoD is best CoD.
>>
>>28650757
>uncharted
my nigga
>>
Arma 3 is good with ACE3 advanced ballistics. Realistic bullet deflection with wind.
>>
>>28650587
I also forgot SWAT 4.
>>
>>28650850
>R6 Siege doesn't work correctly atm
I've got 44 hours in it from the last 2 weeks. what's wrong with it?
>>
Verdun is pretty good. Need better servers though.
>>
>>28650587
jagged alliance
>>
ARMA 2-3 is by far the mil-sim I've been waiting to play all these years, and it delivers. It's just a shame I finally got to play them the month I ship out.
>>
>>28651492
mah nig
>>
Red Orchestra 2 / Rising Storm
ArmA if you're into airshit
>>
>>28649823
Smae here, dont' get me wrong, I love arma3 and its features which I can't do without.

After playing through the entire series again, I have to say that it's not like arma x has charm arma y doesn't, all armas have different charms.
>>
File: brdm 3 vs abrams.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
brdm 3 vs abrams.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
wargame best game
>>
>>28647157
been having some fun with R6 siege myself. Shit's too fun but not as /k/ as I would like in terms of weaponry and realism. Tactics more than there though. Love the gameplay. Feels like a puzzle that you need to crack open or keep shut every time
>>
>>28651492
I used to play that all the time when it was free, so now I just can't bring myself to pay for it. Cool game though
>>
>>28650287
I started playing Insurgency again after a break of a year or so and it seems every player has gotten worse. There are maybe 3-4 guys in a team of 16 that actually go for the point, the rest just dally around and get killed. They can't hold any corners or positions, so you get killed from behind were 5 seconds ago 4 teammates were camping. The worst players always pick sniper and suck at it and when the team is out of waves and only the sniper and dm remain they don't even think about trying one last hail mary, they just hope to get one or two exit frags.
I'm seriously considering buying Squad for fucking 36€ so that I can get at least a minimum of teamplay

Also, anybody played the Days of Infamy mod, how is it?
>>
>>28650757
soldiers are casual normie trash and u havent even played squad, its not ghost recon or COD
>>
>>28649937
I like OFP
Cold war for lyfe
>>
>>28652506
>navy seals in the front
What the fuck am i watching
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 300x316px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 300x316px
You just nostalgia'd
>>
>be kinda scared of pvp insurgency it makes me tense as fuck, have to check literalllly every corner because human players have this tendency to camp and hide in weird places
>play coop instead
>play on normal servers for a while
>end up playing regularly on a coop server that just fucking spams bots at you
>end up adapting
>go back to a normal coop server and wreck stuff
>still kinda bad at pvp

feels ok
>>
File: TERMINATOR.webm (2MB, 726x506px) Image search: [Google]
TERMINATOR.webm
2MB, 726x506px
>>28652574
some sort of stupid meta
>>
>>28650634
Yeah I love being a rocketeer on sinjar
>>
>>28652609
They didn't listen.
>>
File: blitzkrieg.jpg (667KB, 1842x1017px) Image search: [Google]
blitzkrieg.jpg
667KB, 1842x1017px
>>28647157
Blitzkrieg mod for Company of Heroes 1 is pretty fucking great. Defensive doctrine is the shit. Flak 88s, Pantherturms, leIG 18s, leFH 18s, Feuerleit barrages and the goddamn Ferdinand. In my friends group we've basically banned playing defensive doctrine when doing versus since it's so amazingly OP.
>>
File: 060.png (124KB, 600x570px) Image search: [Google]
060.png
124KB, 600x570px
>>28650757
>If you've actually been to war, you don't play call of duty games
>>
>>28650757
>>28652717
my brother and i used to play arma 3 breaking point and straits wasteland with a group made completely of combat vets save for myself.
>>
>>28647157
why is this a thing?

if i played fucking contra it would not be /k/ approved because
>hurr its unrealistic

if i played some game like red orchestra thats "/k/ approved"
>hurr muh war simulator
but i would be fucking bored out of my mind

just fucking play whatever its just a game
>>
File: 1423793627988.jpg (13KB, 283x273px) Image search: [Google]
1423793627988.jpg
13KB, 283x273px
>>28650757
>fearcry
>>
>>28652492

under rated

RO2 and Darkest Hour are way better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojdq1M8WFfE
>>
>assaulting on squad
>pointman, always on the flank
>quiet, fools road marching up to old estate (pr name) whatever it's called on squad with the couple pillboxes
>someone makes a call out
>rpg flies from our lat
>watch as two militia get fucked on the hillside coming down on my left
>next 10 or 11 minutes is non-stop
>first 5 was just our squad holding the west flank. 3 of our guys go down, we start revives
>i spend the time killing everyone looking down at the triage ward
>team converges, from south, east and west
>take the flag
squad is good. what makes games like this good is the guys that play it right. it's always surprising to create a squad, get a general plan established and look back to see 8 random squadmates in full sprint behind you. of course there are jackasses, but they are in every game.
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 564x646px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 564x646px
Ace Combat 4/5/Zero are all excellent stories with pretty good (Arcadish) gameplay.
>>
>>28652574
Relieve in line.
>>
>>28652882
>(Arcadish)
Completely arcade, you mean?
>>
world at war, only cause i like to give alec baldwin money since he reminds me how much i hate spoiled teenage girls...

Insurgency and Arma are the 2 big /k/ loved realistic shooters though.
And S.t.a.l.k.e.r if you love bullet physics and super-natural shit.
>>
>>28650587
IMO all of the battlefield games have been pretty good

hardline is a little mall-ninja-y but its still fun to play
>>
>>28652882
4/zero were the peak. 5 was a bit worse(mission length got a bit too long. I think the 2nd final mission was over an hour)
but still worth picking up.

Assault horizon is COMPLETE garbage, and the free-to-play game is just a waste of money.

The ones prior to 4 are too basic, gameplay and graphics wise that its hard to enjoy. The PSP games are actually decent, but you really need a 2nd analog stick to enjoy them. The 3ds and GBA games are garbage(think 'online flash game in 2001'.)

>>28653989
Yeah, they're 100% arcade. No jet fighter has 60+ side winders, and you are using a strategy that wouldnt work in real life or even in a simulator.(Whatever happened to all those Janes simulators? Seems like they just stopped making them in the mid '00s. I still have my F/A-18 and F-15 discs)
>>
>Arma 3
>Battlefield Bad Company 2
>Battlefield 3
>Battlefield 4
>Spec Ops: The Line
>Medal of Honor
>Medal of Honor: Warfighter(if you can appreciate the few good things they did)
>Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Future Soldier
>Rainbow Six: Siege

Hopefully:
>Ghost Recon Wildlands
>The Division
>>
>>28654557 here

Shit, mean to say 4/zero/5 are the peak(with 5 being the absolute peak. Everything about it is perfect)

6 is the one thats a bit of a step down because of mission length(though the graphics look amazing. Nearly photo-realistic for the jets and combat. The people in the cut scenes look bad and have terrible animation)
>>
>>28654649
>GR: FS
>if we arrange ourselves in a diamond formation, their bullets can't hurt us
the gun customization was pretty good though
>>
>>28654701
It was mainly fun because of the co-op that so few games have these days. Get 3 other buddie(even more fun if they have military experience) and apply really life tactics to it. Makes it really fun.
But I hope GR Wildlands will be better, its open world, more up to date, and they seem to have put a lot of work into making it realistic.
>>
>>28650287
Great game. Had the original HL2 mod. New game is great tho. ISIS mod and the Allahu Ackbar mod are needed. Great fun.
>>28651492
I'm in the credits for verdun. Did a little audio work for devs a year or so ago. Doesn't run on my machine anymore.
>>
Old Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor(2010)
>>
File: videogames peaked.jpg (2MB, 1800x4446px) Image search: [Google]
videogames peaked.jpg
2MB, 1800x4446px
Videogames suck. Videogames peaked in 1998. After that you should have jumped ship. Leave videogames to memespouters and Facebookers.
>>
>>28654831
>Being this much of a nostalgia fag

Back to /v/.
>>
>>28654701
I get so mad thinking about what Future Soldier could have been. If you play it you notice how parts of the level jump around, thats because there was so much cut content.

Typical of ubisoft, make all these outlandish promises about games then never deliver. Hence the reason why I never buy them anymore. Fuck Ubisoft. They have the best IP in gaming but produce the buggiest and most chopped up pieces of shit ever.
>>
File: 360 no lock.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
360 no lock.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>
>>28649926
>tfw building a PC for this game
>>
>>28654831
Metal Gear Solid 3 did not exist before 1998 therefore you are wrong.
Seriously though, fuck off.
>muh retro
>>
>>28655110

motherfukkin kamov stylin on you
>>
>>28651471
Not that guy, it does usually work for me but seriously fucks up every once in a while
>Half your team leaves
>Continues to make you play 2 vs 5 for the rest of the match

Once it actually even fucked up for me and immediately ended a round before anybody even spawned, saying we lost and giving the other team the win
>>
>>28652585
I still don't get PRs aiming, i figured out the weird "accuracy meter" when ADS but i still don't think bullets go where the reticule is.
Also fuck dolphin divers, i take a knee with my L85, take aim and miss 5 times, the MEC fucker just drops on the floor and FAs me with his G3, i've played enough arma to know that's not supposed to be a thing
>>
>>28649812
You are well aware Arma3 is a half finished sack of doggy shit, right? Even with mods it still crashes nonstop, is impossible to get into online games, and has some of the worst glitches I've ever seen in a game.

Arma 2 may be dead, but it sure as hell was more stable.
>>
>>28656565
eeeeeh, finding decent servers is hardish in both games since DayZ happened as most in the browser are DayZ-style kiddie servers, for some serious arma you gotta find a community/clan/unit/group/blob in both games
>>
>>28655110
whats this game called? I want to know so I don't waste a minute on a turd.
>>
>>28650287
It's sitting in my Steam library, but I've only played a little bit of it.

I should take a break from BF4 and give that another go.
>>
>>28654649
>Hopefully The Division
Wouldn't bank on it. Gameplay Ive seen suggests its going to be bulletsponge central, even basic cannon fodder taking a full mag from and SMG to drop.
>>
How is Squad, anyways? I like the look of it, and debating making the purchase, but saw on the Steam page that it's still early access
>>
>>28650587
Half of those aren't /k/

Remove GTA, hitman, CS, farcry 3, payday, borderlands, AC series and max Payne. Then the list will be correct
>>
>>28656664
Forgot to mention,

Add operation Flashpoint to the list
>>
>>28649974
Never played STALKER did you?
>>
>>28656657
Its okay, but not okay to the tune of 50 bucks. Wait til its finished desu.
>>
>>28656650
>bulletsponge central
that ain't the half of it.

The bosses and "harder enemies" just have more health, they aren't any better at shooting or have deadlier equipment. They're just as you said, bullet sponges
>>
Project Reality

It's the perfect blend of simulator and fun for free
>>
>>28652609
>>28652506
I wish I could make myself love Wargame, but I don't like seeing tanks driving 80mph through the woods. There's also about a billion useless units, and cheaper is almost always better.

Not being able to save in single player is also gay as fuck.
>>
>>28656713

This.
>>
>>28656699
Alrighty, looks promising.
>>
File: 122354254737.jpg (162KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
122354254737.jpg
162KB, 1366x768px
>>28656723
Some squad leaders prefer to lean heavy on the simulation side

Especially when it comes to swabbing the decks of aircraft carriers
>>
>>28650587
Holy shit Men of War is top shelf quality. Too bad my friends are too lazy to learn how to play, even though they play CoH
>>
>>28656761

Sadly HOG is NO FUN ALLOWED the server and gets butthurt when I do my Navy Roleplay squad.

Of course a few days ago I did a Coast Guard squad on Saaremaa and made top squad by shooting at cows with the M60 and AA kits.
>>
>>28656832
Kek, I'm pretty sure the reason they are pissed is that we blew up too much trans

Dumb pilots kept getting the flight deck dirty. It's not our fault.
>>
>>28656565
It is almost like you haven't played it since the alpha. Kill yourself.
>>
File: header.jpg (33KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
33KB, 460x215px
Rainbow Six Siege is not recommended. It has all the worst parts of video game shooters, but also the worst parts of war.

>have a limited roster of characters, of which only 3/10 per side are useful, and only one person per charactet
>weapon customization is per character, so if you want to use a gun but someone keeps choosing that guy, tough tits.
>every multiplayer match is the fucking same since all 3 game modes are just attack and defending team garrisons the fuck out of their spawn room.
>constantly get killed by a dude who punched a 2 inch hole in drywall you can't even
>regularly get shot in head by magical dudes who, because lag, never even showed up on your screen
>body positioning is super important to the game, but there are glitches and lacency that do not accurately display your character on the enemy screen
>you could be looking at a guy directly with a shield, but on his screen you were looking 45 degrees left and completely exposed
>blood splatter on walls on never in a million years that'd miss type shots - they still have full health
>the Aimpoint has a fuck huge dot and fuck huge housing, making the eotech the better option
>>
>>28656967

>limited roster of characters, of which only 3/10 per side are useful, and only one person per charactet
Incorrect, all are useful, but there are probably 2-3 that are extremely situatuional. No doubling up on characters is a good thing or you'd have some shit like 5 shields or 5 snipers
>weapon customization is per character, so if you want to use a gun but someone keeps choosing that guy, tough tits.
pick it faster then, or ask. [spoiler]stop being mad someone picked your operator waifu[/spoiler] or use the recruit
>every multiplayer match is the fucking same since all 3 game modes are just attack and defending team garrisons the fuck out of their spawn room.
Well then just throw grenades into that room and kill everyone. Staying static on defense at 1 point is a death sentence for defenders or they'll just go around you to the other point. Also there's loads (11?) of maps and each map has 5+ locations for each objective
>constantly get killed by a dude who punched a 2 inch hole in drywall you can't even [see]
Open your eyes, check corners, don't run into obvious fields of fire.
>regularly get shot in head by magical dudes
I'll address this and the next few as a group, Lag issue is addressed and has been for months.
>the Aimpoint has a fuck huge dot and fuck huge housing, making the eotech the better option
opinion

In short, this poster played on the free weekend very early in release and his view is tarnished by not understanding the game enough the appreciate the issues and gameplay any deeper than "i keep getting killed because I don't know what I'm doing therefore the game is bad"

Game is good and fun, it's very tactical and relies on teamwork and cooperation to out plan your opponent, then execute that plan as well as possible. It's a pretty good approximation of CQB and the liberties it does take are beneficial for gameplay. There's very few "uncounterable" plays and there's always another way to come at the problem.
>>
>>28650587
> Old total war games
Muh nigga
>>
>>28647157
I really like to play insurgency, war thunder and unturned. I know that unturned don't have real weapons, and they have little reach without bullet drop, but it is a pretty good survival game and it is free, and now it have battle royale, it is so funny and addictive.
>>
>>28654831
>Pokémon Gold
>1999

Holy fuck now I really feel old, what the fuck happened

Who am I now
>>
>>28650587
TLOU

T
L
O
U

THE
LAST
OF
US
>>
>>28657124
I've only had problems with a bit of lag every now (gotten better since the beta) and then like getting hit after I'm in cover, other than that the game is great once you get the hang of it.
>>
>>28652676
What map is the senpai
>>
File: chivalry.jpg (175KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chivalry.jpg
175KB, 1280x720px
>>28650587

Chivalry medieval warfare is pretty good if you like skillful melee fighting
>>
>>28656967
I have over 50 hours clocked. The game is shit. You are literally Ubisoft defense force right now.

There are much better, much funner games out there. I could play any one of the Counter Strikes, Insurgency, Squad or ARMA and have a better time.

The game is objectively shit and the community at large has already forgotten about it.
>>
>>28658033
Meant to reply to
>>28657124
>>
>>28658026
>skilful melee fighting
yeah fuck off, have you seen what it looks like when actual good players fight? It's basically human beyblades spinning around semi-crouched, with not the slightest hint of realism.
Still a lot of fun to play as a noob, against noobs.
>>
>>28658026
Chivalry is awful
Mount and Blade is the best game for melee combat. The animations may be crap, the system may be simple, but it relies heavily on timing and reaction just like real fencing.
>>
File: 1453216766593.png (185KB, 658x768px) Image search: [Google]
1453216766593.png
185KB, 658x768px
>>28657124

It's shit.

Maybe in a few updates the issues will get resolved, but until then, 16 hours of personal experience says it sucks innumerable dicks.
>>
>>28656604
Wargame: Red Dragon
>>
File: resistance-boxart.jpg (49KB, 418x500px) Image search: [Google]
resistance-boxart.jpg
49KB, 418x500px
This one is the best. Cold War Crisis was solid too. Too bad Codemasters are a bunch of jews and wouldn't release the name for BI's series. ArmA is solid, although I mainly played the first one and some of 2, never played the recent one.

>>28650757
>implying BI games are anything like CoD
>implying a quarter if not a half of the organized OFP/ArmA1 community wasn't ex-military
Ok, I took the bait.
>>
>>28656967
>have a limited roster of characters, of which only 3/10 per side are useful, and only one person per character
each has their use, but there are some that are obviously useless like IQ.
get more characters then.
yet the defending room changes and theres no fully secure room that can fuck one side over.
>constantly get killed by a dude who punched a 2 inch hole in drywall you can't even see
pay attention more, move slowly, stop playing it like COD.
>regularly get shot in head by magical dudes who, because lag, never even showed up on your screen
get a better internet connection, but this is a Issue with ubisoft not making dedicated servers
>body positioning is super important to the game, but there are glitches and lacency that do not accurately display your character on the enemy screen
have yet to see this
>you could be looking at a guy directly with a shield, but on his screen you were looking 45 degrees left and completely exposed
you're internet sounds like shit
>blood splatter on walls on never in a million years that'd miss type shots - they still have full health
again, dedicated servers and your internet being shit
this is odd, but I'm assuming they picked up a 4 MOA t1 and put the brightness too high to model it.
besides the ACOG is the obvious choice all around
>>
>>28649823
Its because it wasn't this new "near future" bullshit
>>
>>28650587
The Combat Mission series
>>
>>28652676
I found you T
>>
File: screenshots_2016-01-16_00003.jpg (370KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
screenshots_2016-01-16_00003.jpg
370KB, 1920x1200px
>powerpoint presentations
GOTY
>>
>>28656713
Not really. When you see less action than PvP Arma by an order of magnitude you have problems.
>>
>>28658433
Holy shit, it really is the authentic experience
>>
File: image.png (843KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
843KB, 1334x750px
>developed by Russians
> amazing weapon customization

https://youtu.be/t0kVDzYG2K4
>>
DCS. Nothing like shooting down F-15s in the MiG-21.
>>
>>28658237
IQ is I think the one objectively useless operator, at least in multiplayer.
Sort-of useful in terrorist hunt, but seriously spotting electronics is fucking useless when teammates can't see it
Montagne and Rook are the GOAT operators in multiplayer IMO
My biggest problems with the game are that they took away splitscreen, gave no real singleplayer modes, and that even when fucking lone-wolfing a terrorist hunt you can't change settings or even choose the map.
Fuck off Ubisoft, no choice isn't a feature
>>
>>28647157
Op please listen to me...get arma 3..its by far the most reallistic milsim available to the public for under a few grand (the other is vbs3 which is based on arma 3 and almost the same thing)
>>
>>28658026
>chivalry
>realism
Nigga there are high lvl people doing drags and reverse overheads left and right.
>>
>>28658594
Also all the minor shit, little choices that don't make sense
>FBI uses a 1911, but it's an M45 instead of a Springfield
>GIGN uses a .357, but it's a S&W
>FBI team ingame is a regional SWAT team for some reason when only HRT would have made sense
>Guns that look like a child scribbled all over them with crayons for no discernible reason
>Guns marked as sighted-in in yards, issued by Europeans
>MP7 with broken charging handle
>Laser hardly does anything, just makes it more obvious that the gun is not firing anywhere near where it is aimed
>>
>>28658550
These survival games have great premises that sound neat but unfortunately they will never work out in the way that the developers want them to be. The amount of labor and technology required to go into something like this is just too massive or just doesnt exist. In order for these massive maps to exist and these sort of scenarios to happen just isnt feasible in a game right now.

see: any survival game. nothing goes on for long before everything resets or is wiped out by other players. You can never have a persistent world, just one that resets a lot.
>>
>>28658550
Fascinating
>>
>>28650757
>people who've been in combat don't play mindless shooting games
Fuck off. I think CoD is shit too, but it has it's place
>>
>>28658705
H1Z1 has more or less a world that never changes. And that's shit, I might add. If you start from scratch you'll end up meeting so many people with endless amounts of gear, weapon and advanced bases that it'll basically be hopeless. There'll also be a massive ass base wherever you look, even more so than just normal buildings. Gets really boring.
>>
Also, light shill for Insurgency's new WW2 mod Day of Infamy.
>>
>>28650757
Fuck up idiot. I spent about two years total in the MEAO as a grunt. And i still play call of duty, MOH, bf4, insurgency and arma.
Its a game. Its fun. Like a cheesy arnold movie.
Get over yourself.
>>
File: hard life.jpg (303KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
hard life.jpg
303KB, 1280x1024px
7,62 High Calibre/7,62 Hard Life
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.