[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you guys be up for a SHTF create your own adventure thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 10

File: Forest_Location.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Forest_Location.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Would you guys be up for a SHTF create your own adventure thread?
I'd try to keep things really simple. No dice rolling or anything for combat. Just common sense. If you go against five armed men with only the spirit of Rhodesia at your back you won't make it out alive.
Otherwise in most blocks I'd give you guys 3+ choices, sometimes add on a custom choice. Majority vote for most instances.

Anyone interested?
>>
>>28612444
Oops I tripsed.
>>
Thought you guys would have been more interested in this.
>>
>>28612444
>Civilization collapses
>Prepper bros grab their guns and take over a sporting goods store, daring all comers to come take their fiberglass skis and .17 air pellet stockpiles.
>Everyone else ignores them, goes looking for food.
>One week later, everyone is dead of starve or dying of waterborne disease.
>You are a lone /k/ommando. You are in the woods with your weapon of choice and a bottle of water filtration tablets. You will never see another human again, they are all dead of stupid. What do you do?

SHTF meme lol
>>
One more bump, then I'll delete.
>>
>>28612444
your thread makes no sense. Please explain. We just tell a story? or what?
>>
>>28612982
You've never seen a CYOA before?
OP creates situation and gives different options to choose from as a response to the instance.
>>
Do it faggot
>>
>>28613131
I'd like to get about 3 people to confirm to wanting to do this, but if you'd like I can do a short instance for you.
>>
>>28612444
sounds good to me, though I'll probably miss it if you're doing this tonight. I have to be up in less than 8 hours.
>>
>>28613227
If this actually takes off it will probably be multi thread. So people will be able to drop in and drop out when they need to.
For now I'll just set up a demo instance.
>>
>The year is 201X, modern society is in it's death throwes
>You recognize this and start planning accordingly

Prep phase, 5 years until societal collapse. you decide to:

>Attempt to study and use Kraut Space Magic
>Start a small militia by networking in your neighborhood
>go innawoods and train yourself into a professional STALKER
>Rally for more gun control
>>
File: 1448550557633.gif (1MB, 461x600px) Image search: [Google]
1448550557633.gif
1MB, 461x600px
>>28613426
Kraut Space magic of course.
>>
>>28613426
Do you know where you are? This /k/ obviously Rally for more Gun Control to keep the stupid and unprepared unarmed
>>
>>28613522
>You spend three years learning Kraut Space Magic
>you now have a homemade G11
>All firearms no matter how foreign to you are now simple and easy to understand

Two years until societal collapse, to prepare yourself you:

>Invest solely in ammo, you are able to go to the range more often

>Leave your job, invest all time in learning new survival techniques

>Invest in a mix of supplies, you stockpile ammo, foodstuffs and medical supplies

>network through your neighborhood and attempt to form a small organized group
>>
>>28613596

Eh, I'll be realistic.

>network through your neighborhood and attempt to form a small organized group
>>
>>28613614
This.
>>
>>28613614
Giving a few more minutes for others.
>>
>>28613614
>You network through your neighborhood and find three families who are willing to organize with you
>they are nogunz but due to your knowledge of Kraut Space Magic you are able to create some firearms for them
>You are now part of a small, democratic faction
>this faction has 4 armed men, including yourself, and 8 unarmed women and children

One year remains. Final investment:

>Invest in ammo

>Invest in foodstuffs

>Invest in medical supplies

>Invest in a mix of all three
>>
>>28613753
I vote for a mix. Seems most reasonable.
Failing that for /k/raziness invest in all the ammo

crates and crates of it
>>
>>28613753
>>28613785

While a mix is the best option. I'd add the caveat of starting a gardening club in the community.

Farming is the key to survival.
>>
>>28613823
Good thinking. The stocked food would run out eventually.
>>
>>28613877

Ironically the Amish are the best suited for an Apocalyptic scenario.

With the Mormons being a close runner up.
>>
File: 1453173601153.jpg (149KB, 2362x1315px) Image search: [Google]
1453173601153.jpg
149KB, 2362x1315px
>>28613877
mabe get some greenhouses up inna-woods and a small compound because the neighborhood will get ransacked
>>
>You invest in all necessities
>You now have a moderate amount of ammo, food and medical supplies
>Your group also starts a large community garden in your backyard, locking you to this area if you want to keep a steady supply of food

Society has collapsed.
>The collapse has started off slow, large militias have cropped up but seem to be focusing on securing what they have, for now
>Some people are still trying to live their lives like nothing is wrong
>between gardening and hunting you are not producing enough food to live off from due to your group's low skill in this area, your food supplies slowly diminish

Land securing phase.

>focus on setting up barriers around your home to create a perimeter

>make sure locals know your group is not to be trifled with, by force

>custom (no recruitment options available at this time)
>>
>>28613823
What about raising small animals, such as rabbits, goats, or chickens?
Gotta have a protein source.
At least plant some legumes.
>>
>>28614026
Raid the library or talk with who ever controls it to get some more farming knowledge.

Better yet, take control of the library. We haven't got the people to capture water infrastructure yet, but that's a good goal

>captcha rivers
>>
>>28614026
Invest in bitcoin
>>
>>28614026
Set up defenses. Next stage we get resources up, but we can't do that if people can just walk in and take shit.
>>
File: AR-18.jpg (11KB, 600x171px) Image search: [Google]
AR-18.jpg
11KB, 600x171px
>>28614026
Train a select few chilluns How to shoot and Kraut Space Magic. The rest move in and start securing supplies and more members carefuly and start makeing a stock pile of cheap gunz such as AR-18, Nugget, Semi auto .22, AK knockoffs etc
>>
Five more minutes, if there is no tie breaker I will decide based on other's choices made.

Reminder that this is going to be a short instance, I will make this thread again in 12-14 hours to start a new, longer, instance.
>>
>>28614129
Scratch top line. Will start writing now.
>>
>>28614080
Good choice.
>>
>>28614126
I'm 28614101, I was going to suggest trading skills/knowledge for resources as the next step. Setting up shop in the library is a good way to cut out the middleman.
>>
>You decide to set up defences to better defend your territory
>you now have light security around the perimeter
>the area has taken a turn for the worse, small groups of assholes have started attacking and robbing smaller groups, other militias have done nothing to stop these attacks
>you are still slowly losing food supplies

Building phase.

>many people have come by recently to ask for help, either with medical, food, or force problems
How did your group respond?

>custom

Additionally, your group can now focus on another goal:

>continue to fortify your territory

>learn more about survival and farming techniques by raiding the local library (warning, library is located downtown, high chance of conflict)

>have others learn Kraut Space Magic
>>
>>28614243
go to http://www.kommandostore.com/new.html
and start ordering MREs Odds are the the chan is still up so we could do a /k/ommando meet up and trade food wepon skills etc
>>
>>28614243
Have others learn kraut spess majik
>>
>>28614353
>do this
>internet is kill
>computer explodes
>player is kill
End of instance.

>many people have come by recently to ask for help, either with medical, food, or force problems
How did your group respond?

>custom
Reminder.
>>
>>28614243
Continue to fortify territory. Trust that my instincts and the kick-in-the-ass of necessity will help me learn what I need on my own quickly enough to sustain the group until a more permanent solution can be found.
>>
>>28614243
Use knowledge of kraut space magic to partially arm nonhostile groups surrounding us in exchange for resources. Thereby creating more allies and buffering against bandits.
>>
File: but_why.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
but_why.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>28614382
>internet is kill
y
>>
Waiting for more input, otherwise will go with teaching Kraut Space Magic and arming others.
>>
File: 1453173862219.jpg (449KB, 1600x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1453173862219.jpg
449KB, 1600x1058px
>>28614612
Raid nearest settlement and capture as many as possible and control their base then go to nearest milsurp and try to become allies with them
>>
Op name fag please
>>
>>28614711
I will make a trip next thread. I'm planning on ending this instance soon, anyway.
>>
>>28613919
There actually good shits too if you get to meet them
>>
>>28614090
Kek'd
>>
>>28614408
Seconded
> shelter
> water
> food
In that order
>>
>>28614731
When you plan on doing it? I would like to participate.
>>
>>28614769
>you continue to fortify your territory
>you now have medium level security and fortifications
>you give kraut guns to those who needed a way to defend themselves in exchange for food. All others you turned away.
>Your actions have you accepted in the local community. Nobody will do anything special for you, but they trust you not to shoot them in the back.
>there are 12 people in your faction, only 4 are armed
>your food supply has not dwindled
>your ammo suppy has dwindled

>late one night you hear shots going off in the neighborhood, alerting you and your sentries to be on guard
>not long after you ready yourself you hear someone right outside your territory open fire, you see 4 men attacking
Conflict results:
>No losses on your side. 3 dead 1 fleeing on opposing side.
>You had similar skill with firearms however you were alerted and your medium defences and superior Kraut firearms saved you from any losses.
>the next day you gather information about the attack, the people you supplied tell you they were a scout party for a much larger gang, more than likely coming your way soon
>you are now low on ammunition

Two timespans until attack by band of assholes.

>continue to fortify territory

>attempt to recruit from locals in neighborhood

>attempt to trade with other factions

>teach Kraut space magic to others in faction
>>
>>28614804
About 12 - 14 hours. Whenever I wake up.
>>
File: the glorious kube.jpg (3MB, 4928x3264px) Image search: [Google]
the glorious kube.jpg
3MB, 4928x3264px
>>28614947
loot bodies naked then fortify
Place the 4 armed in sniping positions and give the other 3 gunz to the 3 most trained kids/women
As last resort, set up shrine to the /k/ube
>>
>>28615065
Please do stick to the choices I laid out unless I offer a custom choice.
>>
>>28614947
Recruit this round. Only those that are armed. We need the minutemen
>>
>>28615201
Seven minutes for more input, then I will write.
>>
>>28615201
>you decide to recruit from your armed neighbors
>many are happy to be behind your safe walls and working with you, however some are upset you're not trying to help those who can't defend themselves
>all brought plenty of their own ammo
>only some brought enough food for themselves
>you now have 20 more armed bodies of various skills in your faction
>you have plenty of ammo
>you are low on food

One timespan until attack.

>continue to fortify territory

>attempt to recruit from locals in neighborhood

>attempt to trade with other factions

>teach Kraut space magic to others in faction
>>
>>28615368
tell the new recruited that we have to help ourselves before others. Try to convince them that if we dont show this threat we're capable of defense, whats to stop their original smaller groups from being attacked? We already have some fortifications down and we don't know how long this fight will last. It may be 1 turn it may be 20, so i say trade some of the surplus ammo or other surplus for food and water.Tell the fighters to keep their eyes open, stay behind or close to cover and set up sentries. Also pick their shots carefully as although we have lots of ammo, it soon gets depleted. If we must fight, lets focus on the fight and surviving it in the defense of all. We can trade with the smaller groups later.
>>
>>28615515
Seconded
>>
>>28615515
All conflict auto-resolves.
Also,
>>28615144
>>
File: FB_IMG_1449174223976.jpg (7KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1449174223976.jpg
7KB, 400x400px
We doing this shit or what?
>>
>>28615740
I will when I get a proper decision made. If I didn't get another reply I was just going to trade with other factions for more food.
>>
>>28615760
Yeah do that, makes it easier than planning about all the little things too
>>
End of instance.

>you trade with other factions to get more food
>you make off really well trading ammo for food, as they're looking to defend themselves from the assholes too

>you have lost some ammo

>you have gained plenty of food

>Late in the night you wake up to the crashing thunder of gunshots
>morale is somewhat low as most of the people in the neighborhood outside of your territory are probably dead
>there are 40 people in the gang of assholes
Conflict results:
12 deaths, 4 wounded on your side. 36 deaths, 4 fleeing on opposing side.
>you started the fight with a morale drain, you had equal skill with firearms, your defences, superior technology and plentiful medical supplies won you this fight, barely.

End of demo instance.

I will be back in about 10 hours to make another thread, with a bigger instance.
>>
I feel ashamed to say this, but I'm a nogunz sleeper conservative in California.
I was raised in the suburbs, so I honest to god don't even know where "innawoods" is.
/k/, I want to go innawoods. I love nature, I can recall spending tons of time in the outdoors when I lived in Germany as a child.
I want to experience that again.
Where can I go in Commiefornia to just get away, camp a little bit, maybe bring a rifle (is that even legal)?
>>
>>28615886
...what?
>>
>>28615896
I just realized this thread isn't what I thought it was.
I guess I'm a sleeper retard as well.
>>
>>28615886
Is this even the right thread man?
...Try some forests or quarries.
>>
>>28615865
This was neat. Can't wait for bigger instance.
Only thing this was missing is images.
>>
File: pfffft.jpg (48KB, 672x480px) Image search: [Google]
pfffft.jpg
48KB, 672x480px
>>28615915
>>
>>28615929
I was posting this from my phone at work. When I wake up in the morning I can look for some good STALKER/Detroit images.
>>
File: 1448250136674.png (132KB, 529x534px) Image search: [Google]
1448250136674.png
132KB, 529x534px
>>28615943
NOICE
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.