[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NRAAM or Shot Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8152.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8152.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How many of you have been to the NRA Annual Meeting or the Shot Show?
>>
>>28597041
Screw the NRA.
>>
Went to the 2002 SHOT Show in Las Vegas, quite an experience. Its like CES for guns.

However, its not for casuals, getting in requires knowing someone. I was part of a gun-related website contingent.
>>
>>28597214
As much as I shit talk the NRA, I do realize we would have far fewer gun liberties without them
>>
>>28597214
Good goy. That is exactly what the liberals want you to say.
>>
>>28597235
Well the GOA sure as shit isn't doing anything but screaming they're not the NRA
>>
>>28597235
I disagree. They make what is a relative non-issue (gun control) into the overblown shitstorm it is now. After Columbine we should have just accepted certain restrictions; like waiting periods and background checks; stuff that lets us have guns, but makes it harder for edgy faggots to shoot up schools.
The NRA made no concessions, and turned us into the "bad guys". Not to mention that all the liberal shills are anti-gun now...
>>
>>28597311
Die in a fire brit fag. Accepting concessions that were already there. Those misfits used a dumb girl to make a straw purchase.
>>
>>28597311
Fuck off faggot. If you think giving in one bit helps please move to europe or australia.

You're either a shill or a stupid piece of shit. Either way kill yourself
>>
>>28597311
>waiting periods and background checks

I couldn't find those words in the 2nd amendment.
>>
>>28597365
They're right next to hunting and musket.
>>
>>28597311
no one cares if you "disagree", faggot

the NRA, while it has its faults, has done more to protect my liberties than you. So you can fuck right off as long as you keep being part of the problem
>>
>>28597378

Yeah, they must be.
>>
>>28597365
>well regulated militia
>well regulated
>>
>>28597407
The militia, not the arms. Really faggot, choke on an uncut nigger cock.
>>
>>28597378
right before the expiration date in the current year and after the qualifying prohibiting reasons, like mental problems, prior convictions, and past due child support
>>
>>28597407
>>28597311
>>28597214

Why isn't there a janitor with enough decency to ban this britfags?
>>
>>28597434
It isn't a background check on the fucking gun, you degenerate. It's not the the gun that has a waiting period.
>>
>>28597452
Brit janitor. Only answer. If only country flag...
>>
>>28597457
Go brush your tea stained teeth you nogunz skinny jeans one direction loving Addison Lee riding tiny house living fuck.
>>
>>28597457
And the second amendent isn't about guns, its about the people. Guns don't have rights.

Now fuck off britfag.
>>
File: Classic_Blunder!.jpg (102KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Classic_Blunder!.jpg
102KB, 1366x768px
>>28597214
>>28597311
You fool! You fell victim to one of the classic blunders - The most famous of which is "never get involved in a land war in Asia" - but only slightly less well-known is this: "Never bring up 'common sense' gun laws on /k/!"
>>
>>28597311
Piss off
>>
>>28597501
Common sense. Words of a gun grabber
>>
>>28597525
Hence the quotation marks.
>>
File: fuck you england.jpg (163KB, 1103x674px) Image search: [Google]
fuck you england.jpg
163KB, 1103x674px
>>28597311
>gun control
>after columbine
>the shooting that was committed during an assault weapons ban
>committed by two fucks who couldn't legally buy guns due to age
>committed with several NFA weapons
>committed with an AWB/NFA illegal full auto tec9

this is what I think of your opinion britbong
>>
Not to sound like a britbong, but can someone redpill me on what the NRA has actually done?
>>
>>28597664
>what the NRA has actually done
Nothing, really. I'm a GOA guy, myself.
>>
>>28597664
>what has the national rifle association done for guns
not enough

that's why we have the second amendment foundation
>>
>>28597664
Getting ccw in the states. Sunset provision of the 1994 awb. Heller. McDonald. Castle doctrines. There's a start.
>>
>>28597041
Been to both. Pretty fun. NRA meet has way less stuff and more fat fudds.

Both have hot show girls. PSA had the hottest girl I've ever seen for their booth this most recent NRA show in Nashville.
>>
>>28597664
Then theres the millions trained. Member firearms insurance. Other member perks. Club/range insurance.
>>
>>28597664
Lobbies/Sues/Pours tons of money TV campaigns for federal and state votes.

They've done everything you see out there child. If it wasn't for the NRA we would be fucked. Asstards like the britfag in this thread measure the NRA by their failures, not by their successes. Yes, mistakes have been made. But we would be Australia tier if not for the NRA. Now stop being a faggot and join them and the second amendment foundation
>>28597706
2AF doesn't lobby or pay for media campaigns. All they do is sue after the fact. Not nearly the same.
>>
>>28597664
In Washington they were the only ones really spending serious money to fight the passage of I-594. They are for the most part a lobbying group. And a damned good one at that.

Just imagine they are the polar opposite of the Brady Campaign or Moms Demand Action
>>
>>28597407

What has the militia got to do with the guns? The two are unrelated.
>>
>>28597732
"not enough" is why we need the 2nd amendment foundation to sue the shit out of every cucked state and the feds. The NRA political action fund protects us on the front end.
>>
>>28597769
The NRA also engages in lots of lawsuits. But yes, the 2AF is also great. But faggots who sackride the 2AF and claim the NRA "is against their rights" should fucking kill themselves. They are two very different organizations and quite frankly the NRA is far more important than the 2AF will ever be. Maybe if the 2AF had more funding it would help but they are flat broke and live week to week
>>
>1787 and some change
>be George Mason
>hmm, maybe in this document drafted to defend individual rights, I will also add one that defends the right of the government to call up militias, and I'll also make it easy for the government to regulate them out of existence if guns get any more advanced

[This is what gun grabbers actually believe]
>>
>>28597766
You were looking for "waiting periods and background checks" in the 2nd Amendment. Those are "regulations". A militia with "regulations" is "well regulated".
>>
>>28597824
First amendment doesn't mention internet. Must be banned. Gun grabbers can and should die from nut or tit cancer.
>>
>>28597824
Very few actually believe that horseshit. And those that do are under the age of 20 and bernie sanders voters. Most gungrabbers just use the twisting of words to indoctrinate the naive and uneducated. Much as we do the same, albeit with less truth to their words. Ask any respectable anti- and they will straight up tell you the second should be repealed or they are fucking over your rights illegally for the greater good.
>>
>>28597860
>I'm a brit
that isn't what well regulated means. please, brush up on constitutional law and 1800's english before attempting to shitpost
>>
File: britain plz.jpg (484KB, 1347x1152px) Image search: [Google]
britain plz.jpg
484KB, 1347x1152px
>>28597860
>regulated (adj): in good order
don't you have to pay your tv license or something right now subject of the crown?
>>
>>28597860

That's not what 'regulated' in the 2nd amendment means.

>>28597863

That's what I try to tell them when they mention muskets, but they never listen.

>>28597869

"Indoctrinating" people into liberty might be the least offensive crime of all time.
>>
The Assult Weapons Ban was a complete disaster. And not because it was passed. But because it created a situation similar to prohibition. The very second Bush let the AWB lapse, by not resigning it. Sales of Ar15s went on the market. And years later we have threats of another passing of the law. The effect? Obama has single handedly helped in selling more Ar15s then ever before. Just like prohibition. It doesnt work in a free society. The people themselves decide what they want. Nothing creates more demand for a product then to tell its citizens that they intend to ban this item. Obama and the Democrats would have been better off reforming the mental health in america. As well as cleaning up the illegal guns off the streets in urban areas like chicago.
>>
>>28597860
Are you autistic?
>>
>>28597311
you're a freedom hating faggot who should be castrated
>>
>>28597860
You like dick
>>
File: 1427768870994.jpg (1MB, 1656x1905px) Image search: [Google]
1427768870994.jpg
1MB, 1656x1905px
>>28597939
>"Indoctrinating" people into liberty might be the least offensive crime of all time.
Truer words have never been spoken
>>
>>28597235
This, without the NRA we would still be under foot the Federal Assault Weapons Ban with no sunset clause and every single time you would go to buy ammo the purchase would be recorded on the sellers ledger with your name, license number and address.
>>
I was going to Shot Show.
I had plans change though, I was going to fly over there for a couple of days.
>>
>>28598216

Thank you. I try.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.