[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden training ‘refugees’ on how to be snipers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 256
Thread images: 33

File: 980 (1).jpg (75KB, 980x630px) Image search: [Google]
980 (1).jpg
75KB, 980x630px
http://www.allehanda.se/angermanland/solleftea/laddade-for-prickskytte
https://behindthenewsisrael.wordpress.com/2016/01/17/sweden-training-refugees-on-how-to-be-snipers/

The Swedish state is funding a “sniper” training course for recently-arrived “refugees” as part of their “integration program”—despite the ever-growing refugee-terrorist attacks across Europe.

The Allehanda informs its readers that the “sniping course” began on a “small scale in the Fall,” but then for reasons which are obvious, but which the Swedish newspaper ignores, “interest exploded” among the nonwhite invaders to take the course.

When the Allehanda visited the shooting range, “more than 50 immigrant youths were on the course,” honing their shooting skills.

Even more incredibly, the sniping course is being paid for by Sweden’s state-funded Migration Agency as an “integration” program into Swedish society.

“Young people from all over the world—Syria, Afghanistan, Africa, [and] South America” are taking sniping lessons, the Allehanda said, and some of them are “interested and very talented,” the paper quoted course supervisor Birgit Höglin as saying.

Thoughts?
>>
File: 980.jpg (80KB, 980x628px) Image search: [Google]
980.jpg
80KB, 980x628px
Practicing the art of assassination at 50 meters
>>
File: sarajevo-murder.jpg (125KB, 668x497px) Image search: [Google]
sarajevo-murder.jpg
125KB, 668x497px
>>28590576
Just a friendly reminder that the shot that sparked a war that killed over 38 million was less than 5 meters.
>>
This isn’t about gun ownership, but about a very specific kind of training in a very specific kind of skill. One that can be deadly. And one that makes zero sense to teach to refugees who are committing crimes at an alarming rate.

For the life of me, I just can’t understand the logic. “Say, let’s take this high-risk pool of people and make them more dangerous than they were when they entered the country.”
>>
>>28590594
Because you need special assassination skills for that. Not anyone can pick up a gun and hit a target at 50 meters, you need to practice for that. That is practice most ISIS members can't affort or have the know-how for so they go to Sweden, cash in on the free welfare and start training biathlon to get more experienced with sharpshooting.
>>
After the program has been going for a while I wonder what the rate of applicants who return to their home nations will be.
>>
File: sweden yes.png (233KB, 517x893px) Image search: [Google]
sweden yes.png
233KB, 517x893px
>>28590566
Sweden yes. I bet they'll get special flags/banners that get to keep their genitalia if they ever join Sweden's military.
>>
>>28590614
This program started 2013, since then over 1500 highly trained muslim snipers have snuck back from Sweeden to Libya to practise their own brand of terrorism.

In fact, muslim extremists and isis fighters can be considered Sweden's main exports along with disgusting, inedible cuisine and worthless plywood furniture.
>>
>>28590566
>behindthenewsisrael
Kek.
>>
File: swedecucks.jpg (107KB, 495x738px) Image search: [Google]
swedecucks.jpg
107KB, 495x738px
>>28590634
Check out the original article, or this one
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/lev-raphael/is-sweden-training-migran_b_9002728.html

It's basically all over the internet, we can expect US action in Sweden soon to shut down these terrorist camps
>>
>>28590566
>tfw that exact thing is going to happen in the US because nobody will take action against it (politicians arguing doesn't count as "action")
>tfw if someone does take action they get steered in the wrong direction by undercover agents and provocateurs unless they work alone

Who's it gonna be? Do you love your country enough to sacrifice your life for it even when others disagree with you or are you going to keep bitching on the internet? I already know the answer.
>>
Teaching them what the stock and sight are for is a mistake.

That's what i think.
>>
File: CAMPS[1].jpg (115KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
CAMPS[1].jpg
115KB, 600x580px
>>28590640
The feds wont even shut down camps here what makes you think they will anywhere else?
The world is doomed until the common man stands up.
>>
>>28590670
Because Sweden is the greater threat to the western world. The whole country is falling apart especially now that Swedes have become the minority (48 %)
>>
>>28590670
Imagine 10+ million radical terrorists and isis fighters flooding out of Sweeden, these are the numbers we are talking about here. These family friendly sniper camps aren't helping.

I wonder if the Sweedes themselves are volunteering as targets
*boom headshot*
>>
>>28590678
You don't know as much as you think you do.
>>
>>28590685
Then stand up and do something.
>>
>>28590690
>be Swedish
>get shot, wife raped, children recruited
>>
>>28590678
is the true? the majority of sweden aren't swedes? thats pretty funny senpai
>>
>>28590687
Have you heard about how Swedish police, media and government are working to hide crimes committed by refugees? If we know these isis sympathizers are learning to shoot .22's, just imagine what we DON'T know about them
>>
>>28590693
>be a cuck
>get all of that anyways without fighting back

>>28590697
You're barely scratching the surface.
>>
>>28590594
>implying that one dead asshole was the entire reason WW1 kicked off
>>
>>28590693
Happens everyday now, police can't seem to track them down since they hide in refugee camps. Police can't enter the camps out of respect for those with different cultures and religions. There are rumours of giant harems and slave markets selling Swedish girls as young as 13 as sex slaves in these camps.

There's also a new generation of mainly muslim mixed somali/nigerian/arab/swedish kids growing up. Sweden's future is looking good if you're from MENA.
>>
>>28590702
>get all of that anyways without fighting back
Sweden's politics are already swinging the otherway. As with everything, it has to get really bad before people stand up and do something. Thankfully the leadership, not only of Sweden but much Europa, is very brazen with the shit they're doing and you're already see parties that used to get less than 5% of the vote, polling and getting representation at 20-30%, and it's growing. All things in time man. I just hope there is enough left of these countries to salvage for starters.
>>
File: sverige08.jpg (31KB, 500x306px) Image search: [Google]
sverige08.jpg
31KB, 500x306px
>>28590566
>>
>>28590703
he didn't say it was the reason, it only started the war into motion. Any bad event would've could've released the tension of nations.
>>
>>28590715
>the state will take care of it
>politicians have the common man's best interest at heart
Everyone who thinks like this deserves to be cucked
>>
>>28590566
>diopter peep sights

well at least they're teaching them well.
>>
>>28590727
That's not what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that people are waking up. You can't just start shit without popular opinion or at least a large enough chunk of the population. If they started doing shit like leaving pigs heads at mosques and burning down refugee centers/asylum seeker centers/immigrant/muslims all the time they'd sway public opinion. You have to wait for shit to get really bad before drastic measures are taken. No soft measures will work though. I'm actually saying the opposite btw, I'm not suggesting the Swedish government and other governments are the only solution, rather that you need popular support of these movements to be effective and actually help.
>>
>>28590746
3%
>>
>>28590746
When you care too much about what people think you won't accomplish anything.
>>
File: Carl.gif (275KB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
Carl.gif
275KB, 360x270px
Are you fucking kidding me? "Sniper Training Program? It's a Biathlon sport program.

Biathlon is a national winter sport.

Saying this is "sniper training" is unbelievably reactionary spin bullshit.
>>
>>28590752
Okay? And? They also had significant support of the population, outside support (French money/supplies and eventually a bit of Prussian training), also a lot of businessmen in the colonies supported the revolution too. Sweden doesn't have that right now... same with most of the countries having these problems. They need more atrocities to happen. Sweden and Germany will only need 1 to 1 1/2 years at this rate until they both can get enough popular support going.
>>28590764
If you don't care about perception and aren't calculated you can end up with making these "far right", whatever the media calls anyone who opposes the take over of Europe, look worse than the media and governments already try. They have appear justified in their violence.
>>
>>28590770
This, although to be fair the fact that their government is paying refugees to get into the shooting sports is absolutely ridiculous when you consider the gun laws in Sweden and how they view arming their own population.
>>
>>28590770
Skills transfer

ISIS can't afford to train people in the middle east. In Sweden "former" terrorists get paid in exchange of participating in Sniper Training like this in addition to their other welfare, like free dental.
>>
>>28590770
This
>shooting .22s at a 50m range is now sniper training
>>
\>>28590779
You will never win public support doing the right thing. That is a harsh reality of this current society. Be cucked or fight. When your daughter looks at you with eyes full of tears while she's being violated in your fucking driveway by 15 muslims, what then? Nip it in the bud or stop bitching and spread em.
>>
>>28590783

What is Chechnya?
>>
>>28590782
There are no laws in Sweden regarding whether immigrants can have guns or not. The government are working on it right now since they want everyone disarmed except minorities and women.

>>28590788
.22 is deadly, they learn how to aim, they learn shooting stances like prone and standing, they learn how to hit a target smaller than your head at 50 meters away. This is definetely Sniper Training.

After a completed course they get to keep the rifle and a bonus 250 rounds of ammo.

Then they can choose to participate in the bomb program or koran reading for more benefits.
>>
>>28590793
>You will never win public support doing the right thing.
You're not listening to what I'm saying are you? It will take time, these countries need to suffer for longer in order to get the public behind the resistance.
>That is a harsh reality of this current society. Be cucked or fight.
This society is no more so than the last, we're swinging hard left right now and eventually we'll swing right, the worry is that if it's too soon and too weak that it will make resistance worse.
>When your daughter looks at you with eyes full of tears while she's being violated in your fucking driveway by 15 muslims, what then? Nip it in the bud or stop bitching and spread em.
Move. Seriously though, I'm not saying to do nothing, I'm saying that going out and burning down refugee centers and executing asylum seekers, especially right now, is now how you win over popular support. 1,000 people now aren't as effective as 10,000 later.
>>
>>28590798
No anon, it's sport shooting
>>
>>28590797
no welfare, no swedish women lusting over their arab dicks in chechnya yet. they want little terrorist halfbreeds to spread islam in europe, a gateway between conquerer and cuck
>>
>>28590783
Grasping at straws.
>>
On the one hand I think it's pretty fucking awesome that Sweden considers riflemanship part of their cultural heritage.

On the other hand who is paying them to train terrorists? Or are they just hoping the immigrants will "accidentally" shoot each other?
>>
>>28590798
>This is definetely Sniper Training.
>After a completed course they get to keep the rifle

You're reactionary, lying and embellishing.
>>
>>28590806
No, you're not listening to me. You will not win public support. I repeat, you will NOT win public support. By the time the public's cognitive dissonance kicks in they will already be a part of your legislative system, they will be judges, they will be police officers, they will be in the military, behind the DMV counters, they will be so ingrained in your society that your national flag will eventually bear haji scribble. Stay cucked you fucking pussy. You deserve what's coming for not acting when you had the chance.
>>
>Under-18's Biathlon is now SNIPER TRAINING

What next? Swedish language lessons are "subterfuge training"? Boy scouts are "insurgent camps"?

Sometimes /k/ I swear you make yourself stupid looking for something to be scared by.
>>
>>28590814
I meant the sniper training. It would be a lot easier to import training and knowledge from them than it would be to do anything in Sweden.

I think you misunderstand ISIS. They're not going to send their top recruits to be trained in Olympic shooting in the land of temptation.
>>
>>28590825
>because you can't take fundamental shooting skills and apply them to bigger calibers to use against people
Stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>28590832
Not the guy you replied to

I think you misunderstand how different Olympic shooting is from what's used in combat.
>>
>>28590832
You should probably go through some military training and then come back m8
>>
>>28590824
>You will not win public support.
The numbers are already saying otherwise. THAT is why I was referring to the polls and elections. What will happen next is either these parties will gain power and reverse this shit while they still can... or they'll get banned and cause backlash. The HOPE is that if they do ban these "hateful/racist/biggoted/blahblah" parties is that the backlash will be enough to get a conflict rolling and evict the Islamist fuckbags.
>By the time the public's cognitive dissonance kicks in they will already be a part of your legislative system, they will be judges, they will be police officers, they will be in the military, behind the DMV counters,
So? That just means it will be a bloody civil war. Also remember these people don't work. At best there will be token Muzzies in media and politics but your average Muslims will stay a government dependent like they are while working low wage jobs if they even manage that.
>Stay cucked you fucking pussy.
>a hurr durr you fucking pussy why don't you just go kill them or somethin'
Sure thing friend.
>You deserve what's coming for not acting when you had the chance.
I guess I should clarify that I'm actually an American living in America.
>>
>>28590832
>language isn't a tool for subterfuge
>the lessons in boy scouts aren't advantageous in an insurgent camp
>>
>>28590833
Enlighten me
>>
>>28590832
Reactionary coward.
>>
>>28590832
You really have no idea what you're talking about huh. You've seen the spin on the story and you'll suck it right up without an ounce of critical thought. Sad.
>>
>>28590833
>>28590834
>>28590836
>>28590839
It really is sad that there people who believe that teaching people who want to kill you how to do it is okay.
>>
>>28590842
It wouldn't be fair otherwise
>>
>>28590832
That's your excuse? If they can do x then they can automatically do y?

OH GOD THAT MUSLIM HAS A BOOK THEY MUST BE ABOUT TO BUILD A DIRTY BOMB
>>
>>28590842
Speak for yourself, infidel.
>>
>>28590842
>Implying these are terrorists
>Implying Biathlon shooting is even close to military shooting
>Implying you're not just scared
>>
it is first and foremost a social event to be in this sport, the fugees are being integrated instead of just sitting inside in their commie block and being bitter neckbeards
>>
>>28590842
>OH NO THEY'RE LETTING THEM TOUCH A .22 SINGLE-SHOT RIFLE THEY'RE GOING TO BE SPREE KILLERS

God it must be terrifying to be scared by everything you see
>>
>>28590842
This same sort of sensationalism is used to call for bans against firearms, that you don't see a problem with it is sad also.
>>
>>28590839
>>28590841
>>28590846
>>28590851
>>28590854
>>28590856
>NUH UH YOU'RE JUST CHICKEN!
Yea, totally swayed my support. I'm going to sell all my guns and let refugees into my house now. Those poor migrants.

I really want reddit to leave.
>>
File: 1339507425166.jpg (25KB, 345x194px) Image search: [Google]
1339507425166.jpg
25KB, 345x194px
>Original report

Foreigners from all around the world are being integrated by learning the local sport, Biathlon

>Behind the News report

SWEDEN STATE FUNDING MUSLIM SNIPERS

If you fall for such a blindingly ridiculous spin you should be ashamed of yourselves.
>>
>>28590838
The only thing they have in common is the fact that they both use firearms, and therefore subject to the most basic fundamentals of shooting.

I'm talking day-zero instruction. It would actually be counter to the learning process to teach them Olympic shooting, that's how different they are.
>>
File: 1393358068675.png (11KB, 387x389px) Image search: [Google]
1393358068675.png
11KB, 387x389px
>>28590566

I tought only gun grabbers used this kind of fearmongering.

I like the way how some people get furious when you call magazine a clip but then call a biathalon sniper training without batting an eye.
>>
>>28590865
>I'm going to sell all my guns and let refugees into my house now

You can't even write your own posts without sensationalising them, can you? You're so broken from being so reactionary.
>>
>>28590865
>I'm going to sell all my guns and let refugees into my house now. Those poor migrants.
What the fuck are you even on about you stupid reactionary coward.
People like you are what make firearms owners look like crazed racists
>>
>>28590870
Can you even type without using buzzwords?
>>
>>28590869
Remember it's only fearmongering if it doesn't agree with your prejudices
>>
>>28590874
Your only response to being told this isn't sniper training is to think that you're being told to move out of your house and sell your guns.

Take a step back, look at how ridiculous you are, and that's why I'm using "buzzwords" to describe you.
>>
>>28590865
Some muslims are firearm owners, we should ban firearms so as not to train them to be terrorists.
You don't support terrorism, do you anon?
>>
>>28590873
Nice rebuttal. So full of logic and facts. No buzzwords at all to make yourself look like you know anything.

>>28590879
Thanks for proving you have no reading comprehension.
>>
>>28590874
>Accurate description of what I'm doing is buzzwords because I don't understand them
>>
File: 1448842400995s.jpg (5KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1448842400995s.jpg
5KB, 124x125px
I really like how hypocritical this board is, especially Americans

They'll cry till the cows come home when anything to do with their rights are threatened, but they can pick and choose with no problems who and who shouldn't bear arms.

IRONY
AT
IT'S
FINEST
>>
File: 1347119686678.jpg (40KB, 630x418px) Image search: [Google]
1347119686678.jpg
40KB, 630x418px
>>28590883
>Critiquing other people's logic, facts and reading comprehension

>Whilst believing verbatim a spun news article that's disproven by its own source
>>
>>28590892
>whilst
Not even him, but all credibility you think you had is gone.

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>28590889
how can you identify who the americans are?...
>>
>>28590921
They're the stupid ones usually
>>
>>28590921
He can't. But 80% of /k/ seems to be american posters when you look around on this board.
>>
If a /k/ommando went on this board and told everyone he was training with a .22 at 50 meters range to prepare for a civil war or whatever /k/ would laugh at him.

When kebab does it, people are afraid.
>>
>>28590938
>>28590939
Well yeah, it's an american website.
Honestly when I see a lot of prejudice it's usually croatians or people closer to these areas. And then the brits come in the whiteknight for anyone...
It's so surreal.
>>
File: taliban.jpg (50KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
taliban.jpg
50KB, 640x456px
>>28590770
This
I'd be pretty fucking happy if /pol/ threads stayed in /pol/

Also lmao
>Americans making fun of other people for training kebab who then become terrorirsts
>>
>>28590964
Again, I'm not sure your assumption that the people being 'wasist' are american is a sure thing.
Pretty sure this thread is just brits being brits to brits.
>>
>>28590967
You might actually be somewhat right, but I'd imagine a majority of people on /k/ are burgers, not brits (thus some posters itt are bound to be american). But who knows, it's a stupid thread either way.
>>
>>28590974
No one in america is up at 6am to shitpost in this thread. Every single post is full of british phrasing and the kind of language I've never even seen from an american.
>>
>>28590678
Eeeh, not exactly, thats the number for Malmö
>>
>>28590889
Honestly, I bitch a lot about Americans. Whenever someone is obviously an American and he pisses me off, I curse the whole nation. It's ironic but my experience in various hobbies have teached me something else.
Usually Europeans or at least non English speaking people are the most obnoxious and annoying once. They try extremely hard to be funny and aren't laid back at all, the biggest offenders are usually the ones that come from the north of Europe, Sweden mostly. They seem to love telling everyone where they come from.
Obviously you'll meet a fuck ton of retarded Americans due to the amount of burgers on the planet but the biggest faggots that I've met, have always been Europeans.
Just an observation.
>>
>>28590617
That pic is bullshit, Svenska Lejonet never had a dick you fucking retards.
>>
File: 1452481204654.jpg (441KB, 1512x970px) Image search: [Google]
1452481204654.jpg
441KB, 1512x970px
>>28590566
It is time...
>>
>>28590566?
kill all the sweeeeeedes
>>
File: 1Yfuwrn.gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1Yfuwrn.gif
2MB, 500x375px
>>28590617
>bullshit the post
>>
biathlon is gateway weapons training

before you know it, they're fully equipped and trained mujahedins, all because of this high school extracurricular activity!
>>
>>28590999
maybe not the coat of arms of the country, but the army?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swedish_heraldry#Military_heraldry
>>
I find it funny how White people are so trusting to the point of being suicidal, so willing to take what others tell them at face value.

So many people still believe that the immigrant invasion is an act of incompetence, an act of misguided love from politicians who are just a bit too enthusiastic about their ideals. So many people still haven't come to terms with the fact that the enemy knows full well what they are doing.

If you Europeans don't get out of this shock-induced stupor in a timely manner, there won't be very many of you left when the man behind the curtain finally decides to flip the switch and let the mad dogs out of their cage.
>>
>>28591091
this is not an american post.
>>
File: 1453089098954s.jpg (3KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
1453089098954s.jpg
3KB, 125x83px
>>28590566
Reported for offtopic and gay. OP is trying to bait the stormfags since /pol/ is apparently the wrong board for building mountains out of dirt.

If you want to assimilate immigrants then you have to expose them to Swedish culture and sports shooting IS THE MOST SWEDISH THING AFTER IKEA AND LUTFISK. One of the vest ways to meet bro-tier sweds is through gunclubs. Even after being on a hiatus from my shooting club, I was welcomed back to the weekly practice. And I am 100% subsaharan Melanin enriched individual. Shit why even leave my lurkerhole to answer in this steaming pile of horseshit of a thread. /k/ used to be better than this.
>>
>>28591159
I blame british shit posting anon. No american talks like any of these assholes; let alone starting the thread at fucking 6 in the morning.
>>
File: image.jpg (73KB, 749x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73KB, 749x512px
>>28591159
>lying on the Internet
>>
>>28591166
nice try
but neets and people with various life styles can be up at 6 in the morning
>>
>>28590566
Europe is destroying itself, you should have listened to Gaddafi and also stopped meddling in the Mideast, this environment was created by the West, instead of dealing with the problem at the source we are trying to deal with the problems aftermath.
tldr don't fuck up other peoples countries and you don't have to deal with their refugees
>>
>>28591223
>you should have listened to Gaddafi and also stopped meddling in the Mideast
we should have closed our borders and stopped giving people asylum
removing kebab however is always the right thing to do
>>
>>28591196
so noguns kids and people who are in places that arent america are posting in this thread? ironically, that is what I have been saying.
>>
>>28591159
>And I am 100% subsaharan Melanin enriched individual.

Figured that out when I got to your "bait the stormfags" part -- only niggers say things like that.
>>
>>28591237
You're the source of the problem, not surprised with how stupid Europeans have been, pretty soon you'll be dealing with IEDs while I'm laughing safely on my farm
>America wins again
>>
Always thought I was doing sniper training when I shot my air gun at cans in my back yard as a kid. It never made me feel very Swedish though
>>
>>28591252
>America wins again
>says the Muslim
>>
>>28591037
It's for the Nordic battlegroup, which consists of around 2,500 soldiers including officers, with manpower contributed from the seven participating countries (Sweden, Finland, Norway, Ireland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania).
>>
>>28591267
Swedes are basically kids; childish, naive, weak and emotionally undeveloped
>>
>>28590950
What is the Appleseed project, you fucking retard?
>>
>>28590997

as far as i've seen, Americans tend to be at least somewhat self aware. They know they have a reputation of being brash simpletons, but at the same time, they are raised not to develop an inferiority complex about it because at the end of the day they still own the world and are an ocean away from every problem they bomb. Europeans or Asians can't do that. They have a permanent stick up their ass about things Americans would never give enough of a fuck to learn about, let alone argue seriously. And boy does that anger them, that there's a world of people who scoff and ignore their grievances.

Americans do go full retard on domestic issues, though that's mostly because the people whom these issues are sensitive to happen to be the idiots less capable of bringing about a coherent opinion on the subject, as it is the general rule everywhere else. Their domestic issues just happen to be more relevant than most international ones because the new world just matters that much more than the old one.
>>
>>28590798
>50 meters
>Sniper traning
>.22
>Sniper training
>basic shooting stances
>Sniper training
50 meters is borderline CC
>>
>>28591252
you are a special breed of dumb
america killed more muslims than europe did
they do not take in refugees

europe just needed to stop giving asylum
just get rid of the whole thing
>>
>>28590821
Not him, but you're a labelist. Not everything is black and white, man.
>>
>>28590964
>Americans making fun of other people for training kebab who then become terrorirsts
This, lol. It's like our fucking moonlight job to train brown people to kill each other. It's funny how we get all offended when they grow a brain, too.
>>
>>28590595
This, fuck rapefugees

muslims will meet their death soon
>>
>>28591383
You CC a rifle? Pics?
I need a new carry position for my 91/30. They bayonet digs into my ankle when I point the muzzle down, and I've dented the wall in three separate places from turning around too fast.
Suggestions?
>>
>>28591360
My experience with Asians is that they either stick to their own, or are very passive.
Ironically people are quick to shit on Russians and say they bring a lot of trouble but from what I've seen, they act more like Asians and if some guy goes full retard, they either ignore him or make fun of him. Russians in general seem super laid back. Obviously there are always some people that act like idiots though.

Honestly the most enjoyable moments I've had in various hobbies were with Russians, Japanese and Americans.
>>
>>28590889
Our rights, that we have worked within our whole lives. We get mad when someone hands a refugee a rifle, fresh off the boat, for free. Go figure.
>here's a gun, America loves it's guns.
>what's that? You still possess ideologies from your previous life?
>B-but you're American, now. We even paid for you to learn how to shoot!
Replace American with Sweedish and it's still a dumb Idea, my friend. If they want to be a part of the culture they're integrating, they should work for the opportunity within the culture they intend to integrate into their lives. This is not Irony. The US doesn't hand refugees rifles for free.
>>
>>28590793
Kill all shit skins but knowing white women 15 men might not make her cum!
>>
>>28590634
>Israel
>Jews
>Jews behind the news

POL WAS RIGHT AGAIN
>>
>>28590852
Integrate them with meatballs and lingonberry sauce.

Maybe don't encourage achmed to learn marksmanship fundamentals until you can be sure he doesn't want to exoand the caliphate to the arctic circle.
>>
>>28590854
Reminder that Chechens had considerable success sniping with shitty .22 rifles and improvised suppressors at ranges of less than a hundred yards (AKA urban combat ranges)
>>
File: 1270511312246.jpg (59KB, 350x250px) Image search: [Google]
1270511312246.jpg
59KB, 350x250px
>>28590566
>sniper program
>sniper
lol, no. Marksmanship program is a better term. They're not going of things like cover and concealment, stalking, ect. ect. I'm not saying it's a good idea, but calling this a sniper program is along the same line as anti's calling ar15's assault rifles.
>>
>>28590566
>tfw if we did this with our immigrants and illegals the NRA would be half hispanic and the Brady campaign would be ashes.
>also California would become the most progun states as Mexicans and other minorities get high on freedom and would accumulate arms en mass (instead of just gangbangers).

And if anyone brings up the whole muslim san bernardino shooting, all the millions more of civies packing would anhiliate their wannabe isis asses.
>>
>>28591477
Do you really honestly think shooting at 50m constitutes "Sniper training". Are you fucking serious?
>>
>>28591734
Hispanics don't like muslims, and if they came to america it's because they know what oppression is like and they want freedom.
The NRA should be reaching out to Latinos and converting them to our cause.
>>
>>28590608

Dude, literally anyone can score paper at 50 meters.
>>
>>28590707
I wonder how much a 13 yr old swede loli costs hehe. Is anyone else looking forward to seeing Europeans getting raped and killed because they accepted all these poor innocent "refugees". This is for all the times they talked shit on us and made fun of us for having guns. Now we can laugh at them while their country and their women get torn apart and there is nothing they can do ahahaha
>>
>>28590873
>hurrr Islam is a race
This again?
>>
>>28590566

Single shot .22 at 50m is now "sniper training"

If you are so afraid of dark people being at the range, why not take a few friends and go to the range yourself?

The police and politicans are trying to kill any kind of gun ownership, and the more people who are active in the sport the more voices can try and stop them.

Quit your fearmongering whining and be a MAN and go to the range yourself!
>>
>>28590798

50 meters with a .22 is not sniper training, noguns.

Myself and some other Bros from my unit run fuckin' speed drills out further than that.

It's not fucking sniper training.
>>
>>28590842

That's not what anyone is saying you fallacy-loving cocksucker. It's just not "sniper training" like your little bitch mouth keeps spewing.
>>
>>28590798

>keep the rifle and a bonus 250 rounds of ammo

As a swede and involved in the shooting community, i really fucking doubt this. Considering how much the police hate anyone having any guns.
>>
>>28591705
Everyone will ignore this.
>>
>>28590576
>When you want to please Allah but you gotta please Abdullah
>>
>>28590566
It's like they're begging for a terrorist attack
>>
>>28591705
Care to elaborate? Im not a history major like everyone else on /k/
>>
>>28591722
>>28591722
this.

calling this a sniper course is totally sensational or just complete ignorance from the media's point of view. (or both)
>we're teaching proper marksmanship fundamentals similar to what the military teaches.
>OH SO YOU'RE TRAINING THEM TO BE SNIPERS!?
>no, just basic funda-
>WOW SNIPERS

It would be like calling the Appleseed Project a sniper course.

Frankly I don't see why they're are doing this other than a "LOOK HOW NOT RACIST WE ARE" plea
>>
File: image.jpg (271KB, 1024x878px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271KB, 1024x878px
C'mon guys, they just want to make them feel at home!
>>
>>28591885

No, I won't. The Chechens were great at selecting FFP's, the Russian soldiers had much easier-to-strike uncovered vital areas, the Chechens were knowledable of patterns because the Russians didn't have a rotating SOP, and a variety of other things.

Look, nobody is jumping with joy at the fact that Jihad Jimmy is learning that there's more to shooting than Allahu Ackbar. But it's not fucking sniper training. If being able to hit a target at 50m is somehow sniping, then I'm a goddamn Carlos Hathcock.
>>
srs question--what would anons think of sending refugees in the US to appleseed shoots? i.e., sweden's reputation for rampant cuckoldry aside, i can see how something like this might be a non-retarded idea for integration, civic religion, etc.
>>
>>28592045
What do appleseed shoots teach besides basic marksmanship?
>>
>>28590566
Im moving out of europe if someone can offer me a job from the states. Security management graduate. This place is going to fucking shit, and the cuck leftist governments cant see the shit they are pouring in the bucket.
>>
>(Laddade för prickskytte, literally “Charged up for Sniping”)
sounds like name you give ironically for some sort of seminar.

the whole article puts quotation marks on every use of the work sniper trying to really phone it in.
>>
>>28590566
>teaching rapefugees how to operate firearms

Nothing good can come from this.
>>
>>28591935
>the svensons family pictured with the 12 year old syrian refugee muhammad
>>
>>28591975
Its not sniper training. But its a fucking start. They're going from inshallah to actually knowing how touse the sights and basic marksmanship fundamentals.

No, by itself it won't make for roving bands of islamic sharpshooters massacreing yuropoors in their own streets. But if anyone doesn't see the potential danger in teaching a demographic of people who globally 25% of them support the wholesale slaughter and/or forced conversion of infidels how to effectively and accurately shoot a rifle, well god damn cuck mccucklestein, there's no hope left.
>>
I wish I could go to an all expense paid civilian marksmanship course
>>
>>28592045
I wouldn't want all immigrants to be funneled into it as forced integration and i wouldn't want their way payed for it. It'll just make it a high school classroom where there are the kids that want to learn and the kids that are there just because they have to.

>>28592061
pretty much that along with a nice history lesson of the revolutionary war.
>>
I really fucking hope one of these fuckers does some terror shit in another country.
sweden will have government funded terrorist training programs.

if thats not a good reason to pull the article 5 lever, I dont know what is.
>>
>>28592142
>a nice history lesson of the revolutionary war.
We talking a full on patriotic version of the history, or a balanced even handed version?
>>
>>28592131
>Its not sniper training. But its a fucking start.

It's not sniper training at all. If you really want to go out on a limb you could say they were training soldiers but without basic survival skill, navigation, hand to hand, squad movement, exhaustion, ect.
>>
>>28590566
> people on /k/ complaining about youths enjoying air rifles for entertainment
> first picture is literally of a gook
sure is statist gun grabber in here
>>
>>28592045
>letting "refugees" from high risk countries anywhere near a gun

Fuck no and you are retarded if you believe otherwise
>>
>>28592170
I guess it would be considered patriotic but they tended to focus more on the individual acts of people during that time rather than a sweeping overview of what the budding USA was doing. you can pretty much see the course literature on their website

What i learned in school was super broad and apple seed fill in some blanks. Either way if you want a really balance education of history, you need to seek it out yourself from multiple sources
>>
>>28590566
>people that have never heard of biathlon
>>
>>28592234
>air rifles.
if you like to read by pictures than you need to look at all the pictures
>>
>>28590617
It is unfortunately true. I remember all this. Think it was like two women who protested. Some high general got scared and castrated the poor lion.
>>
>>28590678
About 20% are immigrants or both parents are immigrants. Counting everyone including western European, north American and other scandis.
>>
>>28590782
So tell me. How is our gun laws?
>>
>>28591037
NBG lion is not a heraldic lion of any country and the dick was removed because of norweigan soldiers (and the only outcry came from sweden).

nice try/10
>>
File: howdoitrole.png (92KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
howdoitrole.png
92KB, 1280x960px
>>28590685
>>
>>28591809

No, anon. As much as many of them suck, there's plenty of freedom loving Euro's who are getting cultural Marxism forced down their throats by their shitty socialist gov'ts.
>>
>>28591935
Look at the books, not Swedes.
Norwegians or Danes.
Kind of hard figuring out when your not speaking any of the languages I admit.
>>
>>28590566
>civs having an interest in guns and learning how to use guns is good
>except when they aren't white

You retards from /pol/ are as dumb as the Brady Bunch and other gun grabbers.
>>
>>28592131
Guns kill people argument.
>>
>>28591562
>but knowing white women 15 men might not make her cum!
Anon... we need to have a talk.
>>
>>28590825
Don't blame /k/. This is a /pol/ Thread.
>>
its like the WANT to be removed
>>
>>28592414
German.
>>
>>28590865
I want /pol/ to leave.
>>
>>28590566

While the state keeps banning and shitting up for citizens owning guns.
I hate this place, we need more serbs. Sure they are trash, but they remove kebab. And this place needs a lot less kebab, about 100%.
>>
>>28592394
Yea and its all their fault for not standing up and doing something about it. If they love freedom so much then they would be American but obviously they're not
>>
>>28590896
>Not even him
Yes you are.
>>
>>28590576
She can ASSASSinate me anytime. Yes.
>>
>>28591562
I'm sorry you have a small penis and are only attracted to blown out whores.
>>
File: share the right.jpg (72KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
share the right.jpg
72KB, 640x427px
As long as there's an equivalent for locals that is also paid from taxes, I'm in favor.

Plus it offers women the option of learning to shoot which is valuable in itself, but also a big fuck you to wahhabi strongholds
>>
>>28590566
Honestly this sounds like Swedish politicians trying to figure out a way to further disarm their own population:
>Be swepolitican
>hate guns
>vestiges of guns live on in very strict shooting ranges and rifle clubs

>unpopular refugees live in sweden
>direct unpopular refugees towards the last vestiges of guns
>make average swefag angry about the whole thing
>now politician's own people rabidly tear down last vestiges of guns

Roughly speaking.
>>
>>28592497
>Our proprietary serb formula removes 99.9% of kebab on contact. !00% satisfaction guaranteed.
>>
>>28592620
desu I have a below average penis and I've never had a problem even making blown out whores orgasm. I think he's just bad at sex
>>
>>28591935
>All that body language
She rides that kebab bull every time her hipster boyfriend leaves the house. Boyfriend will not know until she squeezes out little Ahmed. She will not realize how much she fugged up until her third black eye.
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>28590576
Dat Assassin.

I think I can convert her.
>>
>>28592170
>What actually happened or my favorite politically correct revisionist lies?
>>
>>28592142
>pretty much that along with a nice history lesson of the revolutionary war.
>new video of IS is them shooting at eachother point blank range in phalanx revolutionary war style
id pay to see that, and i never pay for anything
>>
>>28592723
>implying
Some of us actually do the research and the reading to gain a more complete view of what happened. The best thing to teach people is a baseline of the facts, then give an overview of the different views, then give them the resources to pursue further reading and research and make up their own damn minds.
>>
>>28592167

No, give me money and guns instead, I want to Contra.
>>
>>28590670
The only one in Oregon is in Portland, why am I not surprised. They ruin the rest of the state, make us look bad.
>>
>>28592167
see
>>28592638

Might be what they want.
>>
>>28592131

We see that it's a bad idea, but calm your tits and don't present extremes if you want to be taken seriously.
>>
>>28590889
A swefag using the same stupid image going full SWEDEN YESretard? >>28592144

Stop being retarded.
>>
>>28592764
>implying you can have a meaningful conversation with the american version of a vatnik
>>
>>28592907
The hell is a vatnik
>>
>>28591223
>>28591252
>everyone is the problem except for me

I bet you think the crusades were unjustified too don't you?
>>
>>28591560
IRONY
AT
IT'S
FINEST

LAND
OF
THE
FREE

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED
>>
File: 1452868277103.jpg (412KB, 1521x1521px) Image search: [Google]
1452868277103.jpg
412KB, 1521x1521px
>>28592882
Someone's new, because you can't post the same IMAGE WHEN IT'S STILL HOSTED FRIEND

Also not SWEDE
WRONG AGAIN FRIENDO
>>
File: dCyAG9C.png (30KB, 486x76px) Image search: [Google]
dCyAG9C.png
30KB, 486x76px
>>28592882
Darn it, Anon, you really need to work on your Sherlocking. Different filename, compression AND a different resolution. Thanks for showing me a nice thread though.
>;)
>>
>>28592988
>>28593000
are there suddenly three of us that he accused of being the same faggot

what the fuck is even happening
>>
>>28592960
A jingoist.
>>
>>28590617
Not a Swedish military lion and not castrated because of complaints from Swedes. It's the insignia of an EU battle group that was snipped due to complaints from some of its Norwegian members.
>>
>>28592988
nice airsoft picture, faggot. The nigger probably can't even play an accordion. Literally ruining the accordion in this picture.
>>
>>28590678
>Swedes have become the minority (48 %)
Hahaha, no. Go back to /pol/, retard.
>>
>>28593036
>>28593000
>>28592988

I think sweden might be fucked because its people are genuinely fucked. They would cut off their dicks to spite their fathers.
>>
>>28593061
if i was that guy, i'd hook the keys and chordions up to some one man band thing.

>not sprinting in E-minor
>>
>>28590566
This is from 2013 you retards

Clarifications regarding cited "sniper training" article

■■ In English: Because of the recent international citations of the 2013 Allehanda article "Laddad för prickskytte", I as News Editor feel that a few clarifications are in order. Several websites refers to the immigration project in Sollefteå as "sniper training". This is not a correct description. The word sniper training implies military combat education which is something completely different from this. Although the refugees in the pictures can be seen holding what looks like sniper rifles, it is in fact biathlon sports equipment. Biathlon is since the 1960s recognised as an Olympic discipline, and the Sollefteå Ski High School runs an international upper secondary school programme for elite competitors. This is where the refugees were invited to try rifle shooting, the only element of biathlon possible in the summer. It was done by the authorities as part of their work with local immigration. I hope this clarifies the circumstances surrounding this article.
>>
>>28593078
>>28590678
pol, isn't it past your bedtime?
>>
>>28592418
If they want to learn on their own initiative then let them have at it. Don't use government money to do it just because they refugees. I wish I could go learn marksmanship with ammo and rifle comped. Im a Rican but I guess that's not dark enough
>>
>>28590921
Easy, they're the loud, ignorant and obnoxious ones.
>>
File: 1419907386589.gif (526KB, 420x315px) Image search: [Google]
1419907386589.gif
526KB, 420x315px
>>28590566
Paris 2.0 when?
>>
>>28592907
Get fucked.

>>28592764
None of which happens inside of the professional education/indoctrination industry in the western world. When
>>28592170 says "balanced even handed" all I hear is some tweed jacketed champagne socialist spewing statist propaganda, complete with little anecdotes about what it felt like being oppressed or a womyn or one of those poor innocent loyalists in the colonies during the time of the war.

All of which is intended to distract from the enlightenment ideas which motivated the cause. Not to mention the realization that modern progressivism is as much an abandonment of those ideas, as slavery was abhorrent to them.

Modern history education exists solely to smear the character of great men who espoused liberty in hopes that the proletariat will just accept the Marxism being pushed on them, and become willing little pawns to be moved around wherever the state wants them.

>In b4 "b-but corporations!!!"
>>
>>28591768
No, I think that ideas have value past their specific purpose. I think that, with extrapolation, any intelligent individual can learn to be a 'sniper' (marksman you faggots) after having some practice. I also think that just because someone had an idea, it doesn't automatically attribute them to a predefined group. However, because being a labelist isn't a popular term, I'm explaining now how both you and I are labelists for doing exactly what I previously mentioned.

You must be well past your midlife crisis. That's about the time when people start to lose their ability to fully cognize situations without bias pretty much guarantying a misinterpretation.
Sorry you're probably gonna die soon.
>>
>>28593207
Guaranteeing* the fuck spell check?
>>
>>28593103
That's not how things work in Sweden. Biathlon is a sport. The government subsidizes sports organizations for youths because it helps keep the population healthy. The money society invests in these subsidies are returned later on in reduced sick leave and health care costs.
>>
>>28593147
>all I hear is some tweed jacketed champagne socialist spewing statist propaganda
Well that's your fucking baggage. Don't accuse me of being that when you know fuck all about me.
And I guess I had an odd education, cause what I described in >>28592764 is the education I got from the history professors at my university.
>>
>>28590608
Um, we're talking 50 meters, right? One 0? And also with a rifle? We're not talking 50m with a handgun, right?
>>
>>28592977
>not irony
>not freely handed weapons and trained in their use despite how shit of an idea it is
>i wish
>>
>>28592423
Actually, anon's claiming the ones to whom the weapons are given would be the ones doing damage, not the guns themselves.
You're dumb
>>
File: image.png (22KB, 480x522px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
22KB, 480x522px
Eurocuck Defense Force out in full effect today!

>>28593237
>The money society invests in these subsidies are returned later on in reduced sick leave and health care costs.
>mfw
>>
Let me repeat something here

THIS
WAS
FROM

THEY WERE TEACHING PEOPLE HOW TO USE BIATHLON RIFLES

/POL/ PLS GO
>>
>>28593237
Alrighty then. If it some avaliable to everyone then I'm cool with it.
>>
>>28590594
Why is that man shooting a clown? Is this why Europe can't into guns? They are insane murders!
>>
>>28590640
>What's the real story? High school-age Third World immigrants are takingtarget-practiceclasses along with other courses to better integrate into Swedish society -- which means working and studying side-by-side with Swedish peers and learning the language.

It does not mean learning to be assassins, snipers or terrorists. I've taken target practice and that's hugely different from training to be a sniper, which is immenselymore complicatedand involves a lot more than aiming at a paper target.

This is literally nothing.
>>
>>28590566
No fucking way this is real.
Even /pol/ wouldn't think of such shit happening.
>>
>>28593292
Sweden has less than half the obesity rate of the US, spends less than half as much on healthcare per capita and lives an average of 3 years longer.
>>
>>28593292
Being this blindfolded.

How's your fat problem in America?
>>
>>28590608
dude, i only go shooting twice a year and i can hit the target 50 meters standing.

unless your talking like tiny ass bullseye Olympic type stuff, then no i cant
>>
File: image.jpg (233KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
233KB, 800x800px
>>28593458
>>28593473
>muh weight problems
America was always fucked up, it comes at the price of freedom. How does it feel to know that your country will become an Islamic Caliphate?
>>
>>28591360
Americans need to realize that the arrogant way they act toward the rest of the world, is the same way California treats the rest of their country.

And shame on them for giving anyone a reason to like California.
>>
>>28593597
>is the same way California treats the rest of their country.
Are you kidding me? California acknowledges maybe two other saturated states and immediately dismisses the rest as "flyover states"

Then, they'll move to said flyover states, because "its just gotten so bad in california", then vote to make the state they're now in just a little bit more like california, just a little bit more, until its a shithole too

So no, that is not how Americans treat the rest of the world
>>
>>28592687
>>28591809
>>28592394
>wishing for rapes and assaults to happen because your feels get triggered by muslims
Aren't we lucky there's good, moral white folks around you to balance things out then.
>>
File: 1233255977804.jpg (23KB, 414x425px) Image search: [Google]
1233255977804.jpg
23KB, 414x425px
>>28591166
>I blame british shit posting anon.
I didn't do anything!

>No american talks like any of these assholes;
That's because they physically cannot speak, for their mouths are constantly filled with fast food.

Shit thread.
>>
>>28593147
He's right though...

>taxation without representation...
The French-Indian War, and the garrisons stationed in the colonies after it was for the benefit of the colonies and paying for it was not an unfair demand on their population.

>tea tax
Actually made tea cheaper, the founding fathers who held their famous tea party were smugglers who's profits were being cut into by the new tax.

>Founding Fathers cared about liberty
Not all of them. Some of them were like modern conservatives who only cared about liberty and freedom for certain groups of people, and debate over that fact was one of the major issues of the newly formed Congress.
>>
File: image.jpg (561KB, 3000x1500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
561KB, 3000x1500px
>>
>>28593621
>California acknowledges maybe two other saturated states and immediately dismisses the rest as "flyover states"
>implying this isn't exactly how the US views the rest of the world
>>
>>28590566
>all the fucking noguns complaining about this in this thread
I don't even. Shooting a rifle at a fixed range where you get sighting shots and don't even have to worry about compensating for environmental conditions on the fly isn't sniping you fucking noguns /pol/acks, they aren't learning anything "sniping" other than the basic fundamentals of how to shoot a rifle that could be learned with a pellet gun or even a quality airshit gun (just drilling the fundamentals with dry firing by itself can get you a long way) and are a very small part of what sniping is. All this is doing is getting them to interact in a positive way with citizens in the country AKA integrating instead of keeping to themselves and only interacting with other refugees. The complaining in this thread is on the same level as the dumbass anit gun people who think having some sort of gun safety class in school would teach kids how to be schools shooters. Jesus, next thing you know some refugees will be involved in archery or fencing and we'll hear /pol/acks talking about how they're going to use bows to silently assassinate people or go on killing sprees with foils, this is seriously soccer mom tier.
>>
>>28590566
Denmark here.
I seriously hope we will start rearming for real soon.
Sweden either disintegrates soon or will go mad and start exporting its degeneracy by force.
Either way we need to be prepared. Might as well also take back some of our old land when we're at it.
>>
>>28594498
>taking back Skåne
Hope y'all have some serious WMDs to clean that place up. Also as the representative of Finland I'm calling dibs on everything north of Umeå
>>
>>28593437
It's real but not in the whole sniper traing idea that the article tries to push. It's just the media misrepresenting basic marksmanship training and .22lr target rifles as hard core sniper training and high power long range "sniper" rifles.
>>
>>28594498
>wants skåne back

top kek, we never even wanted it. We just took it because we knew it would make you butthurt
>>
File: muslim shariah poll3.png (11KB, 405x294px) Image search: [Google]
muslim shariah poll3.png
11KB, 405x294px
These are the people you are training. This is how they are conditioned to think. This is how they behave.

You are insane. Full stop.
>>
>>28594877
Phil, you failed to point out that your poll shows the percent of Muslims who support Sharia who also support those things, support for Sharia in Turkey is only 12%.
>>
>>28593530
More /pol/ stock footage? The pic with the Swedish flag is from the UK, not Sweden. You really should consider looking into the concept of "source criticism".
>>
>>28594877
You are insane. Your posts here on /k/ is proofs. Get rid of your trip and be an anon if you want me to give a shit about your opinions.
>>
>>28590566
I gave up on sweden years ago. All thats left to do is slowly wait for the shitstorm to occur.
>>
ITT: bait and also bait
>>
Da FUQ.
>sniper training
>sniping lessons
this just in, any shot at any distance with any non-"assault rifle" is now sniping.
Can we just fucking burn the English Language alive at the stake, so she can stop suffering?
>>
>>28595470
In general, the more you look at the sources for the shit that people post on /pol/, the more you find that it's either lies or misrepresented. It's no different from studies published by anti gun groups.
>>
File: 1453137848009.png (259KB, 613x864px) Image search: [Google]
1453137848009.png
259KB, 613x864px
ANAL KUK
>>
>>28593597
So we should act like eurocucks then? If we act passive people will take the opportunity to fuck with us more and see how much they can get away with. The world already hates us and that will probably never stop, so I see little reason why we should act like perfect little angels. World's going to shit as it is, and it's more important at this point to safeguard ourselves for when shit inevitably hits the fan.
>>
>>28590566
Even if the mudslimes aren't being professionally trained, the media fearmongering will eventually stretch tension to a point that backlash would be inevitable.

I wonder what would happen if Sweden or one of her neighbors experience a terrorist attack which was traced back to one of their refugee camps
>>
File: MigrationMadness.jpg (67KB, 656x524px) Image search: [Google]
MigrationMadness.jpg
67KB, 656x524px
Meanwhile on the Mediterranean Sea...

http://pi-games.com/migrationmadness/
>>
>>28593115
So you're American then, obviously. >>28593147
>>
>>28598312
they RESCUE these shitskins and bring them to europe
It's utterly fucking disgusting

The governments of the west are outright treasonous, they spout their hatred of their own, and their love of the foreigners.

Despite the fact the foreigners consider them evil satan worshippers.
>>
>>28594877
Oh boy, nothing like some contextless polls to really make your argument stick.
Fuck off retard.
Thread posts: 256
Thread images: 33

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.